Before I start this rant: I DON'T TAKE FENTANYL. I HAVE NEVER TAKEN FENTANYL...

Before I start this rant: I DON'T TAKE FENTANYL. I HAVE NEVER TAKEN FENTANYL. I DON'T KNOW ANYONE WHO HAS TAKEN FENTANYL.

Now that that's out of the way... I'm on probation. That means I have random drug screening. Probation uses quick result urine tests called immuno assays. I have been getting positive results for fentanyl, despite having never taken it.
When you get a positive screen at probation, you're referred to Chemical Dependency for an evaluation and further testing. This is a urine sample that is sent to an independent laboratory to be testing using gas chromatography and mass spectrometry. Every single lab test I've had has been negative.
This includes a sample I gave, under observation, less than an hour after a positive screen at probation. A couple weeks ago I had a positive screen. Probation sent the same sample to the company that makes the tests
Their lab test came back negative.
I have asked this question before, and a gentleman scholar on Yea Forums found evidence that one of the medications I'm on, trazodone, has been known to cause false positives for fentanyl.
Here's the problem... I've been working with a state agency to get funding to train for a Commercial Driver's License. I completed everything they needed except the DOT physical and drug test. I was supposed to start school on Saturday. This program found out about the positive screens and a couple weeks ago told me they would not be funding my training.
Since then, I have provided them with everything I have on the matter, including what I wrote above. I just spoke with my case worker over the phone. They still want six months of clean screens, FROM PROBATION, in order to grant me funding.
I am literally shaking mad right now. What the fuck do I do?

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

academic.oup.com/jat/article/38/7/387/2798054
med.umich.edu/1info/FHP/practiceguides/pain/drugtesting.pdf
annclinlabsci.org/content/43/2/190.full
workforcesafety.com/sites/default/files/providers/Definitive Drug Testing.pdf
discord/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop taking trazadone? You don't need that shit

lol die druggie

Quit using drugs if you've got to take a drug test? This is an easy one, user, you're an adult, you can do this.

Did you show them your prescription? I don't see why that should interfere.

She told me that if I can get proof from the drug testing company (the one that makes the unreliable screens) that it is a medication issue, then I will have to change medications.
She said that this problem might cause an issue with some campanies because some of them might not use laboratory testing. She said she didn't know if companies did or not. I said if they do, I'll just work for someone else. She said they couldn't take that risk.

who the fuck wants some sedated zombie driving a truck?

jesus christ OP get off the fucking meds or move on, illegal or not they're not going to let you drive on that shit

Oh sure, I'll be able to drive fine if I wake up every three hours every night. Who needs REM sleep?

Idiots.

She said she can't be sure it's that drug. She's not a pharmacist.

What fucking drugs?

I'm an idiot and you just lost a truck driver scholarship because you just couldn't stop using. :*)

Did you fucking read the first line of my post?

>A couple weeks ago I had a positive screen. Probation sent the same sample to the company that makes the tests
>Their lab test came back negative.
>I have asked this question before, and a gentleman scholar on Yea Forums found evidence that one of the medications I'm on, trazodone, has been known to cause false positives for fentanyl.
>I continued to take this shit because they told me as a kid that it doesn't matter if the doctor gives you the drugs, then I found out as an adult that it doesn't matter, plenty of people want the opportunity and they can give it to someone who isn't a user.
>wat do Yea Forums?

A user of a prescibed medication that let's me sleep through the night? How is that a user? How does getting legitimate medical help to sleep make me some sort of junkie? What in the actual fuck are you talking about?

Ask them, they're the ones who fucking told you that you'd lose the opportunity if you keep taking drugs and you just couldn't stop.

I get drug tested every week for my methadone. I was getting false positives for fentanyl not sure what caused them but happened onetime aftr taking Nyquil. Piss tests are unreliable false positives are fucking annoying.

because it's a fucking sedative that'll show up in your blood in the event of a wreck

some prescriptions prevent you from operating certain equipment. and if this is a case where regulation hasn't caught up with the medicine, then it's coming.

you can't take a sedative daily and expect to drive a fucking truck 8+ hours a day, jesus fucking christ. did you read the fucking side effects!?

I take it at night before bed. It doesn't sedate me during the day.

Yeah bro. Switch to Kratom. You'll be good

>Oh sure, I'll be able to drive fine if I wake up every three hours every night. Who needs REM sleep?
>wants to be a loser driver
>whines about sleep
kay.
how about something more interesting, what are you on probation for exactly?

Identify theft. Part of a suicide attempt two and a half years ago. Long story.

And I'm not whining about sleep. I sleep perfectly fine with the Trazodone. It doesn't sedate me during the day. That's the fucking point. When I take it, I wake up actually feeling rested.

dude, it's a hypnotic that affects GABA
you may as well be drinking yourself to sleep, at least you won't piss hot then you whiny bitch
>suicide attempt
literally a woman

How about stop using fentanyl you retard. Why do you gonna cry on here when its just your decision on stopping taking drugs. Go fucking help yourself you retard. Man the fuck up crybaby

Why the fuck are you on probation to begin with? What kind of filthy criminal are you?

How i hate fucked up junkies like op. Its your mess its your fucking choices dont ask others to help you just help yourself moron.

Don't be on probation.

Read the first fucking sentence.

See Depression runs in my family bad. When I have to work with people, I get shaky anxious. That made me too depressed to go into work, so I couldn't cope.

OP: "HELP ME I MADE BAD CHOICES I FUCKED UP HAAALP I NEED HAAALP LIFE IS NOT FAIR HAAAALP

Maybe you better just die

What the fuck does it sound like I'm trying to do? I'm trying to start my life over in a career I know I can do without hanging myself. I jumped through all the hoops, I stay sober, I don't fuck around and I still hit a brick wall.

Trazodone isn't like melatonin nigga, it can be active in your system for days, that's why they use it for anxiety as well. You titrate up to a certain mg of trazodone to ml of blood to maintain the benefits for anxiety and insomnia rather than taking something like xanax which is fast acting.Even if you got your cdl, choosing between insomnia and taking sedatives when your on the road isn't a call to make. I took trazodone before and I had no issues with it, but whoever you're trucking for very well might.

You fuckers we're a lot more helpful last time. Why is the Friday night crowd so more angry than the Saturday night crowd?

I don't get it. How can it be impairing if I feel rested every morning? I've been taking it for months with no adverse effects. What am I supposed to do about the insomnia then?

This is all beside the point anyway. I wave already proven to my case worker that I'm not on fentanyl, yet she refuses to change her stance. What do you do when something like that happens. It's a state agency and they are literally ignoring documented proof that I'm not using dugs.

Sorry user my medication seems unadjusted. How can i help you please specify i gonna concentrate now but your original text was too long

See

Until you get mad enough for blood, the system will keep raping you. Probation? They'll throw you in prison no matter what. They'll use the false positives as "proof" they need to lock you up.

You've got nothing to lose. If you don't take back control, they'll rape you for real in prison.

You can't win, but you don't have to give them your life for free.

Is waking up every 3 hours really an issue? I've had this for years (i think 10+) and I'm a functioning human bean with a full time job. Would it really be so bad to just stop taking it?
Alternatively, is there no other med that can help you sleep? Or another antidepressant that works?

Probation doesn't give a shit. They understand that the lab tests show the results are false positives.
I need the training. It's the only job I can think of doing that gets me away from people, doesn't kill my bad knees by seeing on my feet all day, and pays enough to let me live how I want to live.

So she deemed you not trustworthy. Maybe you wasnt honest in the past and she knows about that so i think she has a point

Yeah it is an issue. Before the Trazodone I WAS walking around like a zombie. My whole body felt like I had done a full workout after 10 minutes of moderate labor.
I will be meeting with a new mental health prescriber on the 4th. I'll discuss new med options then.

I have been completely honest about everything with her. I was the one who told her about the false positives. I told her about why I'm on probation. I have done everything she has asked, and I'm getting fucked.

It'll work just fine if you're sleeping at night, but say you have stay up later to get to a truck stop or get on a fucked up schedule, melatonin is released at night with trazodone still in your system and youll be drowsy. Trazadone isn't a good long term solution for insomnia anyway, it loses effectiveness. Just take melatonin

If you need to take drugs to sleep and function properly, operating heavy machinery is not something you should consider as a career.

I already take both. Melatonin gets me to fall asleep, but doesn't keep me from waking up.

Here's what you're refusing to get:

They WILL NOT let you have ANY LIFE. They'll keep stringing you along so long as you show any hope of turning your life around to collect those fees, the second it's clear you can't keep that up, they'll violate you and MAKE MONEY sending you to a private prison.

You cannot beat them by the rules THEY set up.

Until you ABANDON HOPE and become either a killer or a roll over punk, they'll play this game. You cannot get out of this now. It is your unchangeable reality.

You have only 2 choices, get thrown into prison eventually or take control. If you don't know what take control is, then start stretching your anus out so it won't be so bad when you get there.

Hint: Taking control is not anything legal.

Have you tried getting off your lazy ass and exercising? Maybe if you were more tired you would sleep better.

Got any suggestions then? I can't think of any other jobs that pay well, and keep me away from people.

How long are you on probation for?

Yes. I was tired all the time when I worked at a grocery store, lifting boxes all day and pacing back and forth over concrete. I came home exhausted and still woke up every three hours. Almost exactly every three. Every day was worse and worse.
Then I found this medication that made it all go away. Now that medication is getting me fucked me in a way that has absolutely no connection with how it helps me function.
Anyway, the important issue to the people fucking me isn't the medication I'm supposed to be taking. It's the drug I'm testing positive for. They refuse to accept my proof that I'm not taking it. That's what I actually need help with.
I need advice on how to get these people to get their heads out of their asses and listen to reason.

One more year or until restitution is paid, whichever is longer.

At some point the trazodone will stop working and you'll need to switch to traditional hypnotics, like benzos or non benzos like sonata, have you considered not working a shitty truck driving job and learning a trade that doesn't require you to work an ass fuck schedule while dealing with insomnia?

cry more, lie more, leftard weirdo

academic.oup.com/jat/article/38/7/387/2798054
quit lying , it doesn't screen positive for fentanyl but for mdma or amphetamine... you can get fentanyl spikes for doing heroin though ...

>What the fuck do I do?
1.Stop using Fentanyl you druggie.
2. Stop asking advice on 4 chan.
3. Kys loser

Druggie. You deserve to be unemployed and in jail.

If you have better suggestions, I'm all ears.

Leftard? How are you getting that?

ITT: Modern reading comprehension hits all time low.

You're just a weak druggie.
I get up every 3 hours and I run 2 businesses.
Never had a problem.
When I was taking ambien though,I was a zombie.
Its pretty sad that you can't even get a job driving a truck because of your drug use

You are a drug addict and you sound like a criminal.

If you eat sesame seeds you will test positive for opiates dipshit

EVERY drug screening person knows that

Ah ha. So he is lying.
OP is a heroin addict

>Gets prescription medication from licensed psychiatrist
Druggie, stop using drugs!

Not sesame you ultra retard. Its poppy seeds holy fuck

In case you didn't want to sort through them.

(From the University of Michigan guide for "Managing Patients with Chronic Non-Terminal Pain) The pertinent information is in the second column, under False positives, bottom of the fifth bullet point "Fentanyl: from trazodone."

(From a workforce safety guide to drug testing). The pertinent information is on page 5, third paragraph, "False-positive tests on immunoassay testing," number 3. "Trazodone use can result in a false-positive test for fentanyl"

(Research done for Association of Clinical Scientists) Pertinent information about halfway down under Case Discussion, fourth paragraph: "Structurally unrelated compounds can produce false positive results in some opioid immunoassays. This has been demonstrated in the cross reactions of quinolone antibiotics (e.g., levofloxacin, ofloxacin) and the antidepressant trazodone with fentanyl."

>What the fuck do I do?
Jewish drugs, not even ONCE

Stop using drugs druggie. Its obviously costing you a job. Just drink alcohol till you pass out like normal people

This!

I can't drink alcohol. I'm on probation.

You're still a bonafide druggie.
You are going to be homeless and jobless soon

>Oh sure, I'll be able to drive fine if I wake up every three hours every night. Who needs REM sleep?
HOW ABOUT FINDING ANOTHER PROFESSION. We don't need exhausted and/or drugged up goyim driving fukhueg trucks on our roads?

Looks like you're shit outta luck.

>I wake up every three hours every night.
srsly bro, i wake up every 3 hours every night and have since I could remember. Driving is fine.

I'm calling a friend in law enforcement and making sure you never become a truck driver.

I'm not exhausted. That's what the Trazodone does. And I'm all ears. What profession keeps me away from people and makes decent money?

Kys and have it posted here

Gay for pay. Gotta take cock up the arse if you want the money honey

Isn't trazedone sleep/depression related? Switch to like Zoloft and take melatonin at night or something, or just let them know you are taking trazedone

The immuno assay s used to prescreen for possible drug abuse. If the assay is positive you have to look into the sample with mass spectrometry. Only this method is valid.
So your drug screening is negative. The fact that the state agency isnt accepting the negative mass spectrometry data as the real proof for your non-existing fentanyl abuse is, from the viewpoint of an eurofag, the problem. So get a lawyer. The actions of the state agency doesnt seem legit. Only MS data is valid, not immuno assays

Pharmacy student here, not full pharmacist yet but I will try to help. Trazadone is technically an opioid, so it will make you test positive for opioids. Why they are calling it "fentanyl" is retarded and is wrong. What you need to do is go to the doc who gave you the trazzy script and have them right you a note or notice that explains why you are testing positive. If that doesn't work for the CDL faggots then they are just being dicks and I'm not sure. Maybe at that point just ask them what the fuck they expect from you. Or stop taking your trazzy for a little just until you pass the drug test. It will clear from piss pretty fast so you don't have to stop taking it for long. I'll be on the chan for awhile so if you have any questions just reply

No one wants to help a lying drug addicted degenerate like you.

>What profession keeps me away from people and makes decent money?
What's your age, got some training or practical education, what are your qualities? What are the options in your area? How the fuck do you expect anyone to reasonably answer this question.

Yes, I take Trazodone for sleep. I also take melatonin. They know I am taking Trazodone and they are ignoring all the lab results and only focusing on the screens, which don't even actually test for drugs.

>Pharmacy student here
>Go to the doctor that prescribed it and have him right you a note.
>right you a note.
Do everyone a favour and drop out now.
I would never want you handling my medications

Yep. I told her exactly that. She ignored it. I can't afford a lawyer, either.

Probably not a native speaker user, but I chuckled anyway.

Cuz I said right instead of write? Its Saturday and I'm fucking hammered. At least I'm trying to help

27. Have a BS, but can't work with people anymore due to social anxiety/personality disorder. I have bad knees, so manual labor is out. I am perfectly willing and able to bust my ass at anything else. I am relatively intelligent and a fast learner.
I live in a very rural area at the moment, so there is not a lot of opportunity, but probation is willing to transfer me to another county if I can show it would help me work.

Lmao fucking newfag. This isn't reddit. The dude made a Grammer mistake so you freak out? What he said was still easy enough to read, calm down fag

Tried that. They discharged me and I switched providers. Now they won't even talk to me.

>at least I'm trying to help
>I'm hammered right now
I repeat,drop out now. You are going to kill someone someday.

No you aren't. Lol.

Sorry, misread your post. Should have replied to

Jusus fucking christ I had a doctor who thought like you in the 90s and as a result I was on 3mg Xanax a day plus ambien for TEN FUCKING YEARS. Break the cycle, you're a drug addict, get off the pills you actual nigger.

Medical student, done OB/GYN rotation.

Large labia has NOTHING to do with number of sexual partners or frequency of sex. Diddly fucking squat. Labia size is determined by birth and puberty. It’s the equivalent of your dick shape.

Frequency of sex will not make the outer vagina look any different. A huge cock may make it gape for like... a few hours, but won’t make the labia bigger.

The only thing that actually changes the size and shape is childbirth, and then it’s usually only after the second - third child.

I saw hundreds of vaginas on rotation, with complete sexual history. There was zero correlation. A woman who’s told us she’s had a hundred partners often had a total “innie” pussy with tiny labia. Lots of girls who had intact hymens had large labia.

Having a shitload of tattoos on the other hand....

The screen says the positive result is for fentanyl. It has little sections for each drug, I guess.

Attached: 5394121820.jpg (1014x1670, 118K)

Why do you take fentanyl op?

seriously, you have a simple problem with a simple solution, explain the situation to your doc and get a different fucking med. wow hard

Sounds like you just a weak little bitch who wants the world to change for you. I work construction and have worked warehouse jobs, and they don't even compare to a real workout. You just a little baby boy who thinks carrying a few boxes should exhaust you. Why don't you lift til you're nothing but jelly, then run til you puke and tell me you can't sleep

I've been taking the same low does for at least a year now with no adverse effects. I stop taking every month or so for a weekend (doctor recommended) and everything is fine. How am I a drug addict? Is a diabetic a drug addict for taking insulin?

Rx fag again here. So you have a new PCP now? Did they continue the same trazzy script? Have you tried asking them?

Demand on speaking with her supervisor. This cunt doesnt have a clue how forensic drug testing is running. Every sample that gets send to the forensic toxicology is first screened by immuno testing. If this tests are negative no further actions are required. If it is possitive you have to take a closer look by MS testing and identification. Those steps take time and manpower or in other words they cost money.
Only a stupid donkey secretary in a state agency could not understand how this system works. Demand her supervisor and hope that this one isnt a total donkey head too.

Good for you. You get so anxious around people that you just freeze up and have no ability to think or speak too? Fuck off with your macho bullshit. I have a fucking genetic psychiatric chemical imbalance.

Im honestly confused how a false positive would show for fentanyl just because of traz. It's very difficult to test for specific opioids so unless they are making you take some expensive specific opioid tests that fentanyl false positive is a mistake or a lie. What other meds are you on op

I have an appointment on the 4th. It can't come fast enough.

Prescribed: Lamotrigine, clonidine, Allegra, Albuterol, flovent, trazodone
OTC: melatonin, Aleve.

Stop taking fentanyl op start here

God speed man. I asked in a previous reply what other meds you are on, lmk

Lol. No you don't. You're just a weak pussy who's whining to a bunch of losers that you aren't man enough to quit trazodone.
You make me sick

Okay ignore my previous reply asking again about what meds you are on. Give me a minute

Yeah, I will. I had been leaving (polite) messages and emails for three weeks with zero response. Yesterday I left a (stern but polite) message threatening yo call her supervisor if she didn't respond by Monday. That's the only reason she called me back today.

Okay, sure. I'll just ignore the multiple psychiatrists I've seen over the years that have diagnosed me the that way. You went to which medical again? Sack Up Polytechnic?

Yeah nothing looked off about that but I ran it through a quick test system database just to double check. Other than trazadone nothing in there should cause a false opioid positive. I have heard of lamo causing people to test positive for pcp but that's rare and not your problem anyway. Really don't know what's going on for you op and I'm sorry that people are treating you like a junkie.

What does this even mean? I don't feel frozen while i'm carrying cabinets through NFL players houses and their wives are absolutely smitten with our work. You just projecting your own pussy on everyone else. And I ain't macho, these things just seem so out of reach to a pussy like you. I bet you get tired walking to the fucking fridge fatty. Shits ez. If you can't sleep then you aint tired. You can use pills to get tired, or you can do somethinga bit more healthy to get tired. Fuck off with your nonsense

You just proved yourself wrong you fucking moron.
Kek

Isn't it in the psychiatrists best interest to keep you on drugs? What do YOU want? Obviously you wanna be a druggie. They want you on drugs. end of story.

If you can't see that this is affecting your life in negative and lasting ways then you are an addict.

>No understanding of neurological disorders: the post.

>I'm on probation.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yea well that's easy when you lie to doctor. You're a scumbag

How else can I explain to you that it doesn't? It does exactly what it says on the tin, and my life is actually better for it. The only way it is fucking up my shit is by making test positive for controlled substances that I don't take.

I've had friends with insomnia and their doctors told them to exercise. After many different prescriptions the best bet was healthy NATURAL sleep. What did ancient civilizations do when they couldn't sleep?

discord/
=|+|=|921|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

I wanted to do something cool before I an heroed. I'm not from New Zealand, so I took out $14.5k in credit under another name (leaving a huge paper trail, so as not to fuck over that person) and took a trip around the world before taking two bottles of pills. Didn't work, obviously, and I'm trying to atone for that and live better.

They went crazy, killed their neighbors and were stoned to death.

And you think you deserve a good job? You deserve a grave and nothing more.

Wow! I should try that again! It didn't work the first few times, but if it worked for your two friends it must work for everyone, right?!

I ripped off some multinational creditors to have a modicum of joy before deleting my ass from the gene pool, and you want my head on a spike?

Yes, and a thief who is too diluted to know that stealing is wrong can't be helped. I'd tell you to kill yourself but you'd probably just fuck it up again.

You keep fucking up your probation and you just lost a career scholarship you god damn idiot if you can't figure it out cut to the chase and stick a needle in your arm.

Of course it was wrong. That's why I'm completely okay with doing everything the courts and probation asks me too. Only reason I don't try to kill myself again is because while I was in the hospital a great psychiatrist started getting me to think about plan B's. Then we struck on the idea of truck driving. It fits me perfectly. Now I have a reason to get better. I just need the means and I am being unfairly denied those means by a cunt who can't bother to make a five minute phone call for three weeks.

How am I fucking up probation? All I have done is take my medication as prescribed. I haven't taken any illegal drugs. Probation completely understands by now that they are getting false positives.

Quite the sob story. Too bad it won't have a happy ending. Instead of fixating on this "dream job", you should accept the fact that you fucked up and don't get to do the things you want anymore. Now you gotta settle for somethin else...awwww

You dunce. I'm trying to tell you that it doesn't matter what your doctor says is okay. The crack epidemic was cia and niggers, our current drug epidemic was directly caused by DOCTORS. Riddle me this, did he give you a prescription with no plan to get you off it? I bet you don't even have a treatment plan. You're taking drugs from a drug dealer user, you're a drug addict.

Dream job? It's fucking truck driving, not beer tasting. If I could figure out another job that would keep me from going insane again, I'd jump on it.

No, I don't have a treatment plan. That clinic dumped me because they couldn't figure out how to help me. Just said, "We can see that you're not well, but can't fix you, good luck." Why would I need to get off it? It works.

You need to get off it to get this job idiot.

Keep popping pills, dumb ass. Keep letting it fuck your life up. They gave us all so much Ritalin in the 90s that it gave us all brain damage, it was joke on the Simpsons. You never go on any medication without a plan to get off it, are you going to take it for the rest of your life? Then you'd better have an actual diagnosis, right? Holy crap think about what you are saying and doing, did your doctor prescribe a sleep study or a pill? Fucking THINK.

I have an appointment on the 4th. Hopefully they have a better solution. If it works, and I can show that it was the Trazodone causing the positives that way I'm going to shove it that cunts face so hard she'll be chewing out the back of her neck.

No, they didn't prescribe a sleep study, but their diagnosis and treatment rec worked anyway. It's been two years or something with no adverse effect! I'm an adult, not a child with a developing brain. Why change what works?

U are all fucking retards. Trazodone doesn't get you high, it puts you to sleep. Prescribed drugs are exempt from police officers and other safety sensitive positions. If this makes you mad change what can be prescribed.

The fact is you can't have a sip of booze or a hit of weed, but you can be loaded on Xanax and opioids, so as long as you were prescribed?

Wtf are u talking about?
It's an anti depressant you fucking retarded muppet piece if shit

so then change antidepressants you mook there are a fuckload out there that wont make you piss hot
dipshit
you have a fucking solution and you're here doing what?

If you think this is working out for you, don't change a thing.
I really wish someone had talked to me like this when I was your age.

You're correct in that this is a case where the law hasn't caught up with the science, but I'm sure there are other applicants who don't take downers and drive a truck.

>you have a fucking solution and you're here doing what?
Take note of it. A drug addict doesn't care about regulations or laws or what makes sense to everyone else, they disregard safety and standards of behavior, they just don't want their supply cut off. They'll do anything to be able to continue to function and be a user. If you see someone talking like this then they have a problem.

Not OP you fucking fag

Fuck u homo

It's also prescribed for sleep.

>regulations or laws
What regulations or laws am I breaking?

>Trazodone is the generic name of a drug, and it has effects as an antidepressant medication, and it’s also hypnotic, which means it’s sleep-inducing. It can be prescribed to patients to treat insomnia, anxiety disorder, and unipolar depression. It’s primarily used to treat major depression.
>There are some off-label uses of trazodone not officially approved by the FDA as well as these include for the treatment of fibromyalgia, panic disorder, bulimia nervosa, alcohol withdrawal, schizophrenia and obsessive-compulsive disorder.
it affects GABA (alcohol, ambien, benzos etc) and yes it's a sedative hypnotic
op is using sleep as a excuse for staying on this shit, ADs if they improve depressive symptoms will usually improve sleep, he's just a faggot addict and he knows it's doing more for him or he wouldn't be so unreasonable about changing fucking meds

>or what makes sense to everybody else
They can give this scholarship to anyone, why would they give it to you?

Take seroquel instead. I take it as an anti-psychotic but it is also used for sleep. I've never had a false positive for anything with seroquel

stop taking fentanyl you stupid druggie criminal scum. You fucked your life up once and now you are mad at the system coz you are fucking it up again.

Because I meet all the qualifications and was approved for the training. I was a month away from starting (whould have started tomorrow morning) when they hit me with this. The only thing I had left to do was pass a DOT physical and drug screen (which is sent to a lab and wouldn't have tested positive anyway).

Twitter generation can't read on goddamn sentence.

>mom i posted on Yea Forums again
>make me tendies make me tendies!!!

And then you started pissing dirty and instead of cleaning your piss you defended your supply of drugs and you expect everyone to conform to this because you are a drug addict.

no i read it, i just dont believe you. And if you are being truthful about your medication, talk to your doctor and get some different medication that wont test positive. If you refuse to do that then you really are a drug addict idiot.

Take “lol” out of your shitty grammar and your speaking skills will improve.

In my defense, I haven't had the opportunity to trade the Trazodone. Like I said, I just had to switch mental health providers and haven't been able to talk to a doctor yet. My previous doctor won't meet with me because I was discharged (even though her name is still on the meds I pick up).

Are you mentally retarded or just trying to troll? If it's the former I'm sorry for your disabilities, if it's the latter you're just making yourself look incredibly stupid.
Trazodone is a prescription medication creating a false positive and lo and behold he is being treated like shit by a bunch of sanctimonious, self-righteous faggots who ruin others lives for engaging in vices and then go home and indulge those same vices--yourself included.

You should probably find a length of rope, tie it into a good solid knot and hang yourself from it because your entire idiotic life is a lie.

Why don't you get a real solution that figures out why you can't sleep? Your life is out of control over these drugs, user.
Are you his lawyer? Why not get his kik and suck his cock? Go back to /pol/, fuck off jumping in with your hot take. This is Yea Forums.
So yeah, you need to get a long term solution, these things can fuck your life up way worse than it already is. Make a choice to do things the right way
LOL jesus

>getting defensive after acting like a stupid faggot

checks out
your self awareness is zero
you are one of those npcs people meme about

Who are you? What part of my post are you replying to? Fuck off lol

Been trying since 2016. Finally almost made it happen and then this cunt decides to fuck me for something I didn't do. Fuck.

Not OP.

your butthurt is showing newfag
i think infowars is more your style

Wanna know some spooky shit?
The fist time I tested positive, I had been watching Netflix documentaries about the wrongly convicted the night before.
Weird juju, man.

Well right, learn this lesson now and not later in life when there are life-changing consequences. Never go on a medication without a plan to get off it, you'll never know what you'll learn, what the future holds, and how your life circumstances will change, so don't get shackled to a pill. Stay independent and use the tools you're given, your healthcare system, to find a solid footing and move forward from there. This is fixable, be happy you caught it early.

>actually trying to justify the state bullshitting somebody over a prescription medication
>ever justifying the state bullshitting anybody over petty bullshit ever
>being this much of a pathetic bootlicker
what is it like in your gated community, autist?

Whereas the state will always fuck you, practice mindful acceptance of this and pick your battles.

I'll take that under consideration. I just don't see the point in fixing something that isn't broken, but I'll take it under consideration.