My girlfriend just ended things with me and I don't know what to do anymore. I don't even know why she did it...

My girlfriend just ended things with me and I don't know what to do anymore. I don't even know why she did it, it just came out of nowhere. We were talking this morning and she seemed fine with me, apart from the fact that she was having a fight with her mum.

I just want someone to talk to. And no, she doesn't have nudes and even if she did, I wouldn't post them here.

Attached: 20190322_150842.jpg (1080x1818, 890K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
youtu.be/0hAmCjqVkFg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hey paul

Paul?

delete her # and never message her again, delete her off fb or whatever other gay shit you use
she'll try to talk to you again, just ignore her. move on, retarded faggot. and next time dont catch so many feelings

I loved her, faggot. I really fucking loved her. But that's good advice though. Just hard to block her

You got cucked boy

Look at how she spoke to you. That's not a person you should be bent out of shape over. What a fuckin cunt.

That sucks OP.. You probably dident fuck her hard enough.

She just had a huge argument with her mum and she was pissed off. I'm not making excuses for her but I can understand why she didn't sound happy too

Wait does her name start with D? Cuz i might be the other guy...

Block the bitch she's talking like an entitled slut, she's entitled to drive off a bridge if she talks like that.

U will get the D if you dont shut up fool

Post her nudes

lol stay mad cuck

lol stay mad cuck

I honestly fell sorry for you. You need to forget about her and move on. Don't fixate on her all the time and don't be afraid to run about it. It helps spend time with your friends and family and rediscover what it was like to be single.

lol stay mad cuck

lol stay mad cuck

you are spineless cuck.

lol stay mad cuck

lol stay mad cuck

you just used the word "boyfriend"
she just found a man user, a grow man with balls, sorry

lol stay mad cuck

lol stay mad cuck

lol stay mad cuck

? Are you retarded or 11, or both. Go back to sucking on your dads cock for milk you Downie

The best thing you can do is pretend you don’t care about her leaving. It will hurt for awhile, but don’t show her.

How long were you together?

Best way is to block her and move on. If this is how she handles an argument with her mother, then she obviously doesn't have a massive mental capacity.

This is not someone you want to be with.

I think that's what I have to do.

If you want more backstory– she messaged me this morning asking if she could talk. I asked if there was something wrong and she said she had a giant argument with her mother about not getting out of bed quick enough to go to work.

When she got home from work, I tried to comfort her and told her she should come over and stay with me for a while. I tried to say things to cheer her up and make her better.

Then, she said to me that I'm not helping and that I never help.

And then she pretty much ended it... I'm so confused!

lol stay mad cuck

My friend, true love is something both sides share. its root is the desire to care for the other. this needed a great respect between each other. obviously your exgirlfriend didnt had this respect for you. if she had she would have act different.
thats not the end of the world OP, you lost someone who didnt loved you, she lost someone who loved her. so who has it better ?
i know right now its hard to understand, but trust me in the end the karmic pattern will affect her and she will suffer from her wrongdoings. stay happy and stay hopeful OP thats the way good things come to you.

lol stay mad cuck

lol stay mad cuck

>and even if she did, I wouldn't post them here.
Then get the fuck out, faggot. Fuck off to reddit with the rest of the tumblr refugees.

Shut up and kys edgy fag

lol stay mad cuck

yeah maybe you loved her, so what? she doesnt give a shit about you.
yes its hard to block her, but if you dont now its only worse for you from here on out. i was in the same place as you years ago, block her and move on. she will most likely try to get more attention from you later, but dont give in as the same shit repeats itself
what will really blow your mind later on, if you realize it, is her actions are a result of how you managed her, and if you were different she would have been exactly how you wanted. its a complicated thing, but you were probably overly nice & beta driving her away
also doesnt matter since theres always someone you will like more

Attached: boobs table azn.jpg (800x818, 107K)

lol stay mad cuck

Neva trust a hoe.

lol stay mad cuck

lol stay mad cuck

lol stay mad cuck

lol stay mad cuck

lol stay mad cuck

so... she broke up via text?
that's spineless and disgusting
i can understand that you want to know what this is about but she's out of her mind and bad for you

apart from that, when you are over her and want to find a truly good partner, get a girl with a dick, they're better

Over 2 years. Yeah but in fairness, she does genuinely have a lot of mental health issues, she's taking a tonne of pills to stay healthy. She has outburts pretty often, but she's seeing a psychologist about it.

lol stay mad cuck

Don't be a little bitch. The way that she's talking to you in unacceptable, and you should have left her. I'm sure she's been a bitch before that post. Move on man, not worth it. I just got out of a relationship yesterday. And I'm not moping. Going back go the gym, eating healthy, and I FINALLY have time to myself. I can go fuck a bitch if I need to, but it's glad to have alone time finally.

Cut her brakes

Me, a cuck? user, you don't fucking realise... he's talking like a teenager to his gril, that's why he's alone now
he sound like a crying 12 y old boy

I know it's stupid but woman are like this, she fond an alpha male and hse's gone

ANOTHER GUY.
Man you need to ignore here to the maximum. Whatever she does she can do it, and she will spend more time thinking about you in the long run. Just ignore here and NEVER TAKE HER BACK. YOU WIN.

What did she send before this? Because the texts of yours show us exactly why she wouldn't want to date you. You're a bitch.

ignore her*

Stop overthinking it. She stopped caring about you, so you wasted your energy caring about her.

Go and put that energy into something else that will improve your life instead of continuing to waste it on missing her.

Yeah, I was thinking of going back to cage fighting. I guess now, I finally have time

Stop being so available to girls.

You’re supposed to not text her from time to time and make sure you have random girls texting you to put the fear of god under her tush to work hard to be her best.

Also, just be a dick. And don’t compliment her.

And next time you fight with your next gf, tell her her pussy is loose and that sometimes sex doesn’t even feel good

Congratulations you are now in control of your new relationship.

For added control, never talk about your feelings or show weakness.

When she says she’s sick of the relationship to you, simply tell her “ok” it will drive her fucking nuts and she’ll think you’re far more valuable than you really are. This is tricky and very important turning point where she’ll test her dominance in a false break up. Do not fail me faggot

I believe that we will win. I believe that we will win. I believe that we will win. I believe that we will win. I believe that we will win.

Pull yourself together and go get em tiger

Attached: 62386DA5-5BC8-4D99-A8A4-672512968C6B.png (906x799, 628K)

Blocking is for impulsive manchildren.

>And no, she doesn't have nudes and even if she did, I wouldn't post them here.
Are you seriously going to come here asking for help and say some cucked ass shit like this? Waahhh, she leab me, I'm so sad. NO NUDES. Wat Do Bros? Fuck off you sad Cuck, imagine how deep her new boyfriend is dicking her down right now. After the first 3 inches, it's like a brand new pussy in there.

lol stay mad cuck

Post her nudes already

sounds like you dodged a bullet with that one

regroup at red lobster and become a better person, she needs to grow the fuck up and it isn't gonna happen of you're defending her every move and being a little cockboy pushover

man the fuck up son, even if she was pissed at her mom, taking it out on you isn't something a mature person would do, sounds like she might have the bipolar, in that case, run, and don't look back, that bitch will ruin you

Were you dropped as a baby?

Attached: 796924EB-631E-4CAA-A6C2-F06EEF86BE48.jpg (1300x957, 108K)

This little faggot has never touched pussy before, only his dads cock lol

Poor lad my next drinks for you.

/thread
this is an intresting idea which I discovered around a year ago:
>what will really blow your mind later on, if you realize it, is her actions are a result of how you managed her, and if you were different she would have been exactly how you wanted.

Just do it, OP. Srly, I know how you feel, believe me, I know pretty well, but just move on. People always says "girls mature before boys". Yeah, they do it in several areas, but they don't in the one that matters the most "what I want to do with my life". They are clueless about that until very late on their lives. Your ex is just another case of a girl that don't know what the fuck she wants. Just erase her of your life and move on. You have my best wishes, OP.

Only on the floor

>t. 16 yo /pol/ack virgin

Attached: 8ab4f4652a259b6d8942e98d2ad263697379c44826457a2507a8f0106fc5c526.jpg (600x620, 58K)

yeah it makes you wonder what could have been, but at least we can apply it now and in the future

No no, regroup at Starbucks. Just make uncomfortable eye contact with some slut and as you leave and walk past her table drop a napkin with your number on it. Don’t say anything.

This man is correct.

Can you post the rest of the chat?

This. The “ok” part is solid advice. Whatever you do, don’t say anything else, it’ll be really tempting. Just text “ok” once and don’t reply until she does. You have to wait her out. It could be days, maybe even a week but she’ll be stewing.

I disagree with everything but "ok"

Op should talk to her like that if he's going to at all, she's not worth his time no more unless he's gonna try and fuck with her.

Thanks man

fuck her best friend, mom, sister, cousin, whatever. take pics of it and post her reactions

I'll try that in future

k

Consider it a lucky escape, Never put your dick in crazy

This is why I come to Yea Forums this is fucking gold

Whoever you are user, you are awesome

kys you waste of space
thank you,
>a concerned netizen

Attached: a wyatt mann jews quality shlomos 1468013218-7.jpg (1402x1080, 132K)

You were obviously an idiot. She wouldn't end it so abruptly otherwise.

You see how this bitch talks to him? You're a cuck if you want to talk to your ex if she talks like that

Just post nudes OP you fag

Attached: 20190322_154229.jpg (1080x1981, 967K)

and by cage fighting you mean unloading trucks at the supermarket.

Typical women bro. Your first mistake was you tried to solve her problem instead of listen. I don't know what that means either, just some nonsense they all say.

Dude you dodged a bullet. Run. Don't look back. Trust me.

I’ve seen guys who do shit like this get dumped or at the very least get cheated on lol

Nah it can be used constructively to distance himself from her. blocking results in no contact. which he needs

Attached: Screenshot_20190322-154212_WhatsApp.jpg (1080x1197, 589K)

Thanks man, but I'm more interested in what happened after

Attached: Screenshot_20190322-154123_WhatsApp.jpg (1080x1021, 617K)

Nothing happened after. That's it, we stopped texting.

OP you dodged a bullet so you should just be grateful. She's either cheating, a total cunt, or mentally ill. In any case you're lucky to figure it out now instead of after marriage and kids. If she asks to come back, tell her to fuck off. Don't let her do it to you again.

Dude, it's 2019. That's sexual assault.

They’re weak on the formula somewhere.

Also, don’t have tinder on your phone. I know that sounds counterintuitive but you WILL get dumped if you have tinder on your phone regardless if you do everything else right

How old are you both?

I don't know what's so edgy about his post, he is telling the dude to move on in the most raw way possible, you seem legally retarded.

she sounds extremely stuck up and bitchy, block her and hire 5 niggers to rape her

Can’t tell if you’re kidding haha

lol why are you so desperate and clingy, you live in Ireland you should know bitches are like this

I'm 22, she's 25

She sounds toxic dude. Best leave her while you can. If she takes her emotional abuse of her mom out on you that’s not healthy for her or you. She is unstable and you are better off walking away than trying to fix it

Just be a better partner from now on, I guess.

>not getting the hint
Just ignore her shit and move on.

My 5 year relationship stoped on a dime too, there's not holding it if it doesn't hold by itself.

You better upload a pic of you and your new gf by todays evening or you'll be "that guy".
Dogspeed nigga

You got branch swung

Basically your girl found somebody better and kept it secret until she was sure she had a place to land.

Hypergamy is a hell of thing

Don’t date older. Unless you’re an ultra chad

Oh you fucking idiot. How are you so impatient? Can't you give her some space?

That’s never the reason, she found a guy with more money/status or equal money/status who was better looking.

Feel bad for op but that’s the game

I am not. My wife's son's father is a lawyer. He told me this the last time he came over to spend the night and I took his son to McDonald's .

That’s why you date-down. Don’t date someone in your level or higher, too much work

This man knows what hes talking about

Attached: DC52BA4D-66C1-48BF-8BE1-41E087E4DB69.jpg (500x500, 47K)

HIT HER WITH AN OK OP. ONE SIMPLE LITTLE "OK"
>OK I'M DONE CARING ABOUT YOU THOT
>OK NEVER TELL ME ANYTHING THOT
>OK I'M DONE TALKING TO YOU THOT
>OK THOT?
>Ok
One little ok op

Impatient? She was sending double and triple messages to me, telling me that I don't listen

Okay fuck you. Do the Starbucks plan op

No you spergrd

Fuck. It’s done dude you just gave her the “see this is why I dumped him he’s a big fucking pussy”

Shit bro, it’s done, I know you want to talk to her but stop yourself right now it’ll only make it worse

Attached: 09E85846-921C-467E-8E6B-43C453DF9845.jpg (1024x786, 191K)

>"Yeah. So bye"
Such a fucking bitch

I’m not OP. I was just saying I’ve seen guys do this stuff and the female gets tired of it and finds someone else.

“It’s like he doesn’t even care”

“He has no emotion”

“Fuck that. you don’t want me just tell me”

^females with bf’s/husbands who ive fucked who pulled that Alpha bs telling me that stuff over the phone etc

Well what would you have done?

Fuck her mum

She says why, retard. Your an insufficient partner and she found a better option. It's simple biology and a desire to produce the best offspring by acquiring the best mate and that ain't you.

So you’re the ‘understanding guy’

I see you haha

It works for me buddy

This. Stop making excuses for that roastie OP. She treated you like shit. Fuck her and just forget about her. Next time dont be so naive and spineless

OP here. Thanks everyone. I didn't think you fags would actually help but you have.

It’s too late for that card to be played. You can only do that at the start and you can’t say anything else after that.

Op showed his beta and now the ship has sunk

Your 22, she’s 25. She’s looking for a guy she can settle down with already, probably found a guy late 20’s early 30’s who our earns you.

In this situation you were just been piece of young as to fuck for fun but she never saw you as more than a human dildo.

I would have just told her That she’s a cunt for ending it like this and cya later.

Let her stew for a while and see what happens.

Your 22 men don’t peak till their 30’s you got plenty of time to find a new better girl

Sarcasm

Hey user..went through something like this before........honestly man stop talking to her and talk to other people, you’ll drive yourself insane. You think you care because it’s comfortable but find someone new to talk to and youlll realize how stupid this is

Well you just avoided a costly mistake. Be happy about it

Like I said. You tried to man solve instead of women listen. Just shut up and say , I hear you, your right, that's not right what they did to you, ....... Doesn't make sense but that's how rediculous women are. You will go from "user, you never listen " to, "user, your such a good listener, how bout I suck your dick"

holy shit man. she can't put up with her mum and you both. you seem like one extremely high maintenance bf

OP here and yeah man, I'm not gonna reply. I made that mistake with my last ex and it only made me feel terrible

Dude....

You need to consult ya before fucking up that bad.

I'm dealing with it too man. Girl of 8 years did the same thing for the same reason. Hits me harder everyday

This, women don’t want to solve problems they just like to vent

You’re 22 dude wtf...go live your best life man, stop hanging around toxic people. Make some good memories with as many good people....couple years from now you’ll think about how when you were 22 you spent all your time with a toxic person instead of making friends and living life. Go get your dick wet with a girl that ACTUALLY wants you

Us* not ya

There's obviouslore to the conversation than that. But do you think that's the problem?

this guy knows

I wouldn’t had the “thot” insult. Never add an insult in an argument with a female. It makes you look weak, emotional and immature. It’s also a sign that you were hurt by her and the right(or wrong) female will use this to her advantage

This. I saw this before, a lot of times. The "Alpha Chad" formula only works with weak, mindless and immature girls. and even so, that shit will be fail in the same moment she founds another guy that give her more attention.

And yeah, I know most girls are weak, mindless and immature. I'm talking about girls even lower than a regular one.

Thanks bro

doesn t matter had sex, ignore her and move on. If this is your first time getting dumped it will hurt but you will be fine after a while.

personally i had a little experience with this. The arguement couldve prompted her mom to tell her to leave you. like a trigger of sorts. her mom is the one pulling the strings here, look at how she tells you she is done. usually someone being controlled by their parents will respond that way cause if she told you, she risks her parents getting hurt by you.

Dont let the haters and fuckwits get to you , brother. You WILL get past this and I know it hurts like fuck. These are immature relationships and until she's ready to discuss it, just accept it's not going to happen. Leave her the opportunity to talk it out, be the bigger, more mature person and don't insist. You'll need time to get over the breakup, but you'll be a better wiser person for it. Good luck user.

"I hope you get cancer"
and then block her everywhere.
fuck off with her.
if she tries to speak with you again, spit on her face.
she doesn't deserve respect

Not everything is about you. She wants to confide in you but you're more interested in how it affects you.

Use this as an exercise to strengthen your pathetic emotional control for the future.

How old are you?

So what do you think I should do or do in future?

definitely a part of the problem.
but it's difficult with you being younger than her ... you're not the *man* in the relationship by default.

Attached: 2495952558.jpg (1014x1670, 117K)

I know dude it’s hard af and feels shity but really if you think about it...it’s because you’re giving her the power to make you feel like this. Seem like a caring guy...put your focus of actually important people..people that are your friends family and people that help you grow...don’t give yourself into something that isn’t right for you. You’re 22 mainly focus on yourself and be confident

Amen.

Thank you, friend

I think the problem is the PUA dudes and the guys that try to hard go WAY OCERBOARD with the alpha chad shit.

You can really only pull of being an absolute dick if you are ripped and handsome as hell.

If you are normal, which most of us are, you can use the same concepts without being a total cunt to people.

You can be pleasantly dismissive of her bullshit without be a total raging Ass and you can deflect her shit tests while still be generally kind.

People think chad/alpha means being a total duech and that’s incorrect

Oh no, the thot is implied, as are the rest of the sentences. All that matters is the "ok", that you're tired of her shit and just can't give a fuck more than telling her k

jesus christ you are such a fucking cuck

you are treating her like she is a small kid who can't handle anything by herself, leave her to deal with her issues by herself, and help her only if she askins you for help, you are being ultra clingy

gotta agree with these fellas.

More often than not us guys wanna solve shit, women on the other hand don't want us to solve it, they just want us to listen, so they can vent their frustrations.

The time for solving comes later when the venting is over and cooler heads prevail.

This is basically whats going on with OP, the girl is probably so fucked up in the head with her family issues she doesn't wanna even bother with solving it or having anyone else solve it for her.

OP is def being more patient than I would but I can see where he's coming from, and also where she is coming from.

Shit is lame but that's relationships for you.

Jesus Christ

Of course it has to be a MAGA XD poster.

The perspective or thought like this gives a person more understanding in relationships or life itself that everything is the consequence of our actions, would it be our career, life, relationships, overall well being.
bad or good.
but with women as I have understood, a woman is a mirror of a man, if a man is insecure the woman will be also if a man is stressed, the woman will be also like this.
Also women need a guide and a man cannnot just do everything to please her, he needs to guide her and be a leader not just a pleaser.

Honestly kinda feel this.

Gf was going crazy with power and I was just like u know what don't come over for a while and in three weeks of me ignoring her she's coming over submissive and polite. With food.

Dubs of dumb and old.

Texting is fine for all conversation.

I am 29.

She's just mental is the answer. In a kind of normal girl being angry at the wrong people for no reason way. She probably would Benefit from counseling. But maybe a useful chance to split up now.

That was a pretty loser move, you know that right?

Just move on bro. You're obviously 16. Theres plenty of fish in the sea. In 5 years she'll be pregnant and miserable

wow you're an emotional faggot. girls are gunna come running after you. trust me bro!!! its attractive as fuck!!!

>Can fuck a Butch if I need to

Okay chad

Can confirm

I accidentally copy pasted a tinder girl's name to my gf and she blew up. Was just indifferent. I don't care. Boom her power is gone. She stays mad and tries to get a reaction. Realizes it's not working. Submits.

beautiful
/thread

Attached: 1475168155398.gif (280x280, 368K)

The retarded part is the whole, you can't have feelings and have to pretend you don't give a fuck the entire time.

I don't care enough about relationships to put up with shit like that, i'd rather just have friends with benefits than that having to be like that.

This is pretty fair lol.

Op should have said pics are too big and he's lazy

Don't cheer her up. Listen to her. If you try to cheer her up, it seems like you can't tolerate her when she's upset. A huge red flag.

Not a big dater but I usually have a couple of fuck Budys at any given time until one starts to try to push me to be a bf.

Anyway one one I did start really dating one but I was still fucking other girls and I totally mistexted to my pseudo gf.

It’s amazing what they’ll overlook when they want too. I gave some lame excuse. Don’t know if she even believed it or not but we kept fucking for months after so whateves

to be honest my girlfriend left me few days ago and it's actually the same thing happening to you..

But what exactly do you say to let her know that you're listening? Stupid question but I'm being serious

do this. For the love of God OK, do this. I’ve been on both sides, being dumped, and dumping. Every day I regret not getting some balls and just ignoring her when she wanted to quit, made me look like a bitch. on the other hand, when I dumped my last partner, hi cringed at how she did the same thing you and I did. Not because I’m cruel, but because I didn’t like how it made her look, and I wish she would have realized she’s better than begging for someone like me. Just ignore her OP, and move on.

B B B B B
B B B B A
B B B A S
B B A S E
B A S E D
A S E D D
S E D D D
E D D D D
D D D D D

Actually suggest her what to say to her mom. Or call her out if she's wrong. But don't say "Hey, that sucks. You wanna go to a party?"

Who would guess that she find another benis. Women don't leave you till she found better option, so she cheated on you. Get over it and just live

>Implying she isn't getting gangbanged by 5 niggers rn by choice

Yep that’s the game. Younger girls have the advantage over younger guys. Older guys have the advantage over younger girls

Sexual revolution, birth control and unaranged marriages were a mistake.

Would have been totally fine with my parents matching me up with a 6 or 7 out of 10 from a good family and a decent brain when I was 14.

I’d have been happy with that

The truth!! She definitely at the very least is flirting with another guy right now. She is probably dumping you so she doesn’t have to cheat on you officially. But she has been emotionally cheating on you for awhile.

what kind of girl would end a relationshop over whatsapp and like she doesn't even care?
that's right... only a totally mental unstable girls would do that
so get her out of your life and get her out of your mind
if she contacts you again it's only for attention whoring purpose, so ignore it

It's not a coin flip it's a line walk

Women are cold cunts in a break up, so be one back to her and stop being a bitch, bitch.

Checked

Truth! I’m 27 fucking an 18 year old qt girl. When I was 18 though I couldn’t find a half decent girl to fuck me.

Fuck that's cruel.
Look man, no closure is extremely hard. But from the looks of it that's what you're getting. You have to just forget about the why. Do everything you can to forget about the why.

What a cruel bitch ugh.

This. I went through this with my current fuck buddy. We worked together and after a while it kinda became more of a real relationship and I started warming up to her and treating her really well and being kind.

Of course, being a female she saw that as she can do whatever she wants or speak to me however she wants and I won’t say anything. I have a very bad temper, and she tried to talk down to me once(she’s older) and I kinda snapped on her like “who the FUCK are you talking to...you better check that mouth..”. She started crying.....later in the day she sends me a bunch of random nudes and vids of her playing with herself saying I scared her but turned her on.

Women are fucking retarded, bruh

Go to the kitchen and go stab the bitch

That’s not even bad some just stop talking to you because they are too big of cowards to actually say they are dumping you

Just stuff like I said. You're right, they're wrong to do that , that's messed up they said that. Or just uh huh, yes, go on. Let them talk, they love to. Avoid any sentence that starts with , what you should do, what I would say, I think you should , or anything else that tells her how to feel or act until she asks for your input. Even then don't mission creep. Answer the specific and shut up. Took me years to figure it out. Stopped trying to understand if. Bitches be crazy bro.

Attached: 4167147700.jpg (2308x1616, 156K)

Bad advice from a butthurt beta

>She started crying.....later in the day she sends me a bunch of random nudes
This is great
Pls post nudes

ITT: lies

The worst is being a grown man and having 13-16 year olds eye fuck You at the grocery store knowing you could easily fuck thier tight asses in 10 seconds but you can’t because laws.

Girls that at 16 didn’t even know I existed now want my dick and I can’t give it to them lol

You fucking incels have no idea how women work.

Yes op, there's something wrong with her and she can't talk about it now. Leave her alone for a while. She'll probably approach you.
I guess it's something she thinks will hurt you. Is it possible she was pregnant?

POST MOAR CONVO

Lol you have a lot to learn kiddo

Fun fact 1:10 pregnancies the woman lies about the real father let that sink in

Ending it by text.
Thats one low life cheap whore.
No more no less.
Fuck it.....

There are certain states in the US that the legal age is 16. I looked cause, my states legal age is 17

She just wants attention and you give it to her. She has the balls and wears the pants. Clearly.

And 8:10 just guess! HA

Doesn’t matter not about to go talk to a fucking child In public when she’s at the store with her parents

Maybe they're just keeping an eye on that old creeper who keeps starring at their butts?

If you can’t tell the difference between fuck eyes and ew creep face then you must be autistic

Just walk past her and drop a napkin with your number on it lul

I hope you're name is brodie L rofl

Yeah bro she probably has been getting some side dick for a while and she probably either caught you slipping or she is just done and wants out. She don’t love you back obviously, so you got to let her go. Blocking is reasonable cause it will keep you from checking your phone/waiting for a text. But she may come back for some dick someday so if you want that option you gotta just be sad for a while and realize you may have not have done anything wrong. It’s all her. You can’t change people and you can’t change people’s opinions brew

Yea obly do this if you're under the age of 23. If you want a serious relationship holding in feelings back fires.

Not the one thinking every child in a grocery store is eye raping me.

I don’t think that it’s not something that happens every day

This. OP was being an autist telling her to come to a party when she's upset.

Nudes or gtfo

Not at all, people think you should be dismissive or even hostile to her emotions but the right answer it’s to be stoic and understanding

But getting emotional is unattractive to most women outside of really specific things like death

Not everything is about making her pussy wet.

It's fucking funny and ironic when men gain value with age but women losing after age of 30 to the point that she will take anyone. If she refuse, clock still ticking

She's a thot if she broke up wihout a good reason. Probably doged a bullet

I feel bad for them especially because older women and society lied to them and said they had time when they didn’t

Loloololol yes it absolutely is you fucking idiot

They are fucking sick creatures

I never told her to come to a party. I changed topic because I thought that might help,baby telling her I finished my course.

phew dude, thats a tough one. hope youll figure things out, but in my opinion you should probably do as she says and not talk to her. if shes being like this, which is unfair but its still understandable, you gotta let her go. you sound like a nice dude, shouldnt be hard to find somebody who will appreciate you. good luck

By telling her*

By telling her**

Thank you, bro

Not society but "i have to find myself" and other shit. Dating apps just feed their ego to the point when they forget what is important and made themselves just sperm bags. But is possible to find unicorn is rare ale exist

move on OP. lots of good pussy in the world, probably nothing special about this one.

Right but before women’s lib in the 60’s they told girls the truth

>find a good man with a good job prospect
>get married young
>three kids by 30

Then the advice became
>go fuck whoever and settle down once your looks fade

It’s not the girls fault that society encourages the worst behavior in them as some kind of Nobel end. It would be like if men suddenly started enchoruaging rape and murder

Never look a gift horse in the mouth

>faggot grasping at straws
Don't be such a little bitch, move on. I think there was truth behind what she said about there being another guy.

Move. On.

Yeah and op is 22 this cunt is 25

Nigga what are you doing my peak pussy getting time was 23-26 I got more ass than the rest of my life combined

Kids are real stupid

>It’s not the girls fault that society

Are you assuming that women don't have brain?

No I’m saying humans aren’t formed by the world that they are raised in

And in the west we raise women to excersise and celebrate the worst facets of their nature and thus most women will act that way.

Like I said what we did to women would be like raising boys to not only enchourage but celebrate our worst nature of rape and murder.

Obvisouly the man’s worst nature would be more directly destructive, but subtlety and slowly enchouraging women’s worst behavior has been just as destructive in the long term

They are not crazy, they are different than us. Women always blame men for exactly the same shits men blames women, "He/she never listens/understands me".

Look, this is pretty basic but most people never figure out: Women don't need a man to solve their problems. They are capable to do it by themselves. Shit, dudes, women are truly capable to deliver a baby alone, without a shot on their spines to endure the pain. That level of shit. Most of time they actually have the solution already on their heads, but women are emotional and emphatic creatures. They need to feel they are connect with their partner. They need that connection with everyone around them. They need to feel needed and valuable. You think girls go around and chat like us? NO, they sit to argue, nagging and throw shit around how hard life is. The other girls are a big support group listening and telling them "you're right, sweety" or asking "and what do you think, darling?". That is it.

Men, for the other hand, are incredible efficient creatures. We were created for the sole purpose to face hardships and solve problems. We're here to make this crazy world of us a better place for everyone. We always seeks answers, solutions and do the job. We can jump from A point to D without passing trough B and C. Can you see the problem now? Women wants to be listened. Men wants to solve the problem. Women needs to vent their shits. Men don't care about shits. Men looks for the best solution. The funny part is men do this as "Ok, honey, you have a problem, I fixed it, you love me more now?". And women, for the other hand needs to feel they are important. The needs people know how much they worked to do the shit. Men don't care, cuz we know what matters is do the job, the faster the better. Then women says "See how much I worked for this, you think I'm amazing?". And men says "well, you did the job everyone expected from you". That is the problem. It's a matter of perspective.

Op asks "is there another guy"
She heard " you fucking slut you're cheating on me. This has nothing to do about your problems "
I think she said yes because she wants some space. If op gives her space she may come back. I would suggest op run. 25 year old chick with mental problems requiring medication is a bad idea. She's bearing thirty. At that age a childless women can hear her eggs screaming as the die . She will lie about birth control and get knocked up. Now op is stuck dealing with crazy baby momma for next 18 years. Crazy is uncurable .

If we looks that way then you are right.

>Obvisouly the man’s worst nature would be more directly destructive

This actually happening what you think betas, incel do maybe this is origin of antifa and White knights lack of pussy

You sucked in bed.

This

Attached: E748EC0C-A46E-429D-B858-171D41830FEE.png (374x376, 221K)

the fact that you care is what went wrong. go get a new one, billions to choose from.

she dumped you in the bitches coldest way
fuck this bitch
there is chance is because you are beta faggit
but still fuck this bitch

Attached: 1419865875379.jpg (640x480, 22K)

Based

Dont be a fucking faggot. Get over her and move on with your life.

Stop being needy, stop running after women.

There is no way to reconcile a relationship, it is more advantageous to start a new one.

Jesus....

So you know where you went wrong now, right? Don't change the topic. Let her deal with it.

Post nudes already

You're talking to AI. She's not a real person.

Have you ever had a video chat with her?
Have you ever seen a picture that you've actually told her to take that was unique?
Have you even talked to her with your own voice?

These girls are just AI bots made by the goverment. THey arent real.

Attached: akira-watching-02-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.jpg (1600x900, 280K)

user why are you investing yourself in this person. You need to honestly ask if you cant do better than this.

With these sorts of outburts shes going to slowly wear you down to nothing. Id say move on. Her crazy ass will get horny and probably call you for a hook up in a few weeks once shes on high again.

its because god wants your fuck, god is trying to still your fuck so he can have his way raising the chosen race without you, its not just ethnogenic warfare, its religious integrity on you to correct gods mistake and cause her to suffer as you do. you are given a gift by none other than going out and having a relationship, but because the stage is set for you to be a beta cuck. that is simply how god works, those who do not cuck he who cucks first are victims to zombie hitler army. that simple. the best answer is to go shoot a nigger who dindu nuffin. that will get your the uncuckable mojo you need to fuck bitches and get money. but remember that is going to take a little work and after awhile you might even dab on the nigger that fucked your bitch.

but why tho

Just don't talk to her then. Blocking is how betas and women "make a statement".

Look, ops crazy girlfriend showed up. Tits or GTFO

Had this happen a few weeks ago with my SO of three years. She threw a cunt fit because "I fOlLoW tOo MaNy GiRlS oN iNsTaGrAm" Dumped me out of nowhere. I began to ignore her and I never let her get to me and i never reacted to her insults. Got another job, went out with my friends, and started muy thai. Yeah I was sad but being a little bitch never helped anyone. After a month, bitch was begging to have me back. I told her some gay shit like "Yeah, there's a chance our paths will cross in the future" Trust me OP. Theres no better revenge/feeling than not letting her get to you, or posting sad shit on Insta/fb, or messaging her I miss you. Do you for a few weeks and watch the magic happen. It's imperative that you DO NOT react to her.

I was in exactly your situation in 2010. I did a lot of damage to myself and friendships trying to bring her back.

Later I learned that she was a genuinely bad person inside. She was a praying mantis, going from person to person, consuming resources and emotions, then destroying her partner on the way out. I allowed myself to get so deeply and emotionally attached that I was totally blind to her abuse towards me. And that her loyalty was about as strong as the moment; she absolutely could not be faithful.

She did not respect me as a man. As soon as I was in financial trouble from her, she walked away.

And she was so charming that my closest friends believed her lies about me, everyone thought that I was the bad guy, and it cost me some important relationships, friends of 20+ years were gone.

Listen to the advice and experience of your Yea Forumsrothers - walk the fuck away as a man, with backbone. Call her out for being a cheating whore, block her number and NEVER discuss her again with any of your friends or family. Show everyone that you are strong. She isn't worth your emotional energy. If she was super hot, you will definitely find something better. Pussy is easy to get, respect isn't.

Go forward with your life. The best revenge is to be happy. I found my wife two years after my demon of an ex tried to fuck up my life for her own little game. I'm 7 years into happiness and success, she is three times divorced, and has destroyed four more people as she continues her destructive life. Eventually someone or something will kill her, while I on the other hand hope to continue my happiness and life with my partner.

But I will NEVER so deeply involve my emotions into another person, I will always keep my self-respect above all else. I'm a man, a provider, a hunter, a businessman. And I will never again let a woman break me.

Attached: Patton Flag.jpg (1920x1080, 241K)

This

>cage fighting
Of course you did faggot. People who can taking a bit of beating in the ring don't fucking mope and start crying over some cunt that left them!

Doesn't seem like she loved you to much. It seem females can get over relationship a lot faster than males can. Does that mean they're more heartless?

She's fucking psycho op.

Youu deserve bettee OP. Ik its easier said than done but trust me you NEED to and WILL move on from her. You deserve better

Post her nudes, to revenge ^^ as she said, she don't give a shit

lol stay mad cuck

People with insecurities will always use those insecurities as a loophole out of a relationship. I was married for 10 yrs to a woman who was insecure. We had two kids. All she ever did was do things to.make herself look good physically. She wasnt ugly, but she wasnt content. Eventually she cheated with some pretty boy and threw everyone's life, including our kid's, out the window for some good dick. Regardless of how you feel, like everything else, it WILL pass. It will take a while and it's a challenge, but you wont die from it. I considered killing myself for a while, i was depressed, i dropped 30 pounds, i even put a gun to my mouth(ended up selling all my guns after that.)

Up until now, we had an ok relationship after the fallout. It was bad because i told EVERYONE she cared about what she did. Everyone shamed her and i knew that was my way of getting back at her.

Selfish people will ALWAYS be selfish. They dont know anything other than that. It will never change. They might, for a bit. But they WILL revert to the selfish state again eventually. Im not saying it's a bad thing, but like the scorpion in the water parable. If you take the scorpion out of it, expect to be stung. It's the scorpions nature and no one's fault but your own.

Date girls who need you more than you need them. It doesn't matter if you're that good of a boyfriend because if you guys break up them it's not your loss at all. If my girlfriend broke up tomorrow then I'd be like okay cool. We've been together a year

Attached: 20190112_202350.jpg (222x145, 22K)

Chad said hi to her when she was outside
sorry bro but she doesn't get the "le butterflies" with you anymore

If you cant open up to your partner then your relationship is done. Theres a fine line between being a lover and a psychiatrist. But if you can't open up or tell your woman how you feel or to get her shot together then it's not a true relationship. It's how you portray the message, not how you feel about it.

fucking millennials having serious discussions over fucking text message. kys

> I'm not making excuses for her

>makes excuses for her

Don't cry about it mate

But, interpersonal communication is not my thing. Can't you do it for me?

> she's seeing a psychologist about it.

that's the guy she's been fucking since the start. You probably dropped her off and picked her up from her fuck sessions

>sorry bro but she doesn't get the "le butterflies" with you anymore
Kek, but it's true. It's the only reason.

discord
=|+|=|746|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA

NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA

NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGG NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA

Sounds like you're dodging a bullet. She comes off as a psycho bitch. Probably better off without her.

NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGG NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA

Please teach me how to have a couple of fuckbuddies like you do. I want to know more about that.

You should have said, sure, thanks for letting me know. I think this suits us both. That would have rattled her.

Just talk to them and invite them out, be clear your intention is sex and either they’ll be down or they won’t and you stop talking to them.

It’s not like a play a game or any of that pua bullshit, I just talk to them and invite them on dates or to hang out

I bet your high school gf dumped you and lost her virginity the same night

I should say I usually have one primary girl and we go out on dates and hang out and fuck but I never let her drag me into anything official

Then when that’s ongoing I’m usually still going out with girls on tinder or that I just meet through life,

When I find a new girl I’d rather be with more I offload the old one and repay the process.

I find having a main and a back up to be the most manageable (or like a slow overlapping transition form girl to girl).

Recently I have 4 casual fuck buddies and I’m trying to offload the one I like the least but she just had a family tragedy and i don’t want to make it worse kek.

Anyway I usually find that many different girls going is a pain in the ass but this particular time it wasn’t too bad

>projecting

So you come to Yea Forums some life advice ?
I don't think someone can be this stupid.

This message is not true. You only want attention so fuck off you attention whore.

Attached: D0I-WZKU0AElNJV.jpg (639x349, 12K)

Ghost the bitch or cry like a faggot. Fuck her friends ect. Dont be a queer son.

Damn that’s cruel user but pat yourself on the back you texted like an alpha

Got nudes tho

yeah lets see some nudes!

Jack?

Betty?

Jack and Betty? What are the odds! It's me, Mindy!

blabla bla she has mental issues bla bla bla she has problems with her parents bla bla bla

that sounds like a lot of shit thats not your problem. if you love her, its not in the way she loves you. she might want to be around you but thats because thats stable for her and not because she particualrly wants you. just fucking dodge it, you don tneed other peoples baggage, and you dont dont need to help anyone or save anyone from shit. she'll find some other cuck to be with, and maybe she'll be happy with that, but its painfully obvious no one is happy with the arrangement

so break it off, and fucking fast too, and never give in to anything if she comes crying back or anything. just ignore her. its done.

I've ALWAYS wanted exactly this.
Exactly exactly that without a single shred of difference.

Give her nothing OP no emotion cry on your own if you need to but when you're talking to her think "thank God I can fuck other bitches" act and project accordingly

Also whenever you have free time and are busy thinking of offing yourself and feeling self pity (no disrespect I been there) throw this on hours of content and will bring you back where you need to be Godspeed

youtu.be/0hAmCjqVkFg

Incorrect when she comes back she gets demoted from girlfriend to hoe and treat the bitch like shit

Whiteboy

look at yo girl whiteboi

Attached: wygirl.webm (1280x720, 1.19M)

Beat her up in front of god, she can't disrespect you.

OP you are the giantest bithc on Earth.

Take a step back and look around.

I will share with you the best piece of advice Ive ever come across on this website:
"Dont cuck yourself for anyone"

Not much of a relationship if you break up via text. Pretty sure you’re a kid

I agree that you should distance yourself from her, but don't take the "you don't need other people's baggage" bullshit. People have problems, and if you want a stable relationship with a woman then you're going to have to deal with some baggage.

That being said, if anyone talks to you like this bitch did, just don't respond with anything other than one to three word sentences and end the conversation as quickly as you can. You don't need to block her unless it helps you personally deal with the shit. Otherwise, just let her go. Doesn't seem like she's worth it, and you can probably do better. Next time don't be so fucking desperate though. If a chick says she wants to end things, don't try to change her mind. Just let it end short and fast, and try not to be a dick about it. Like many people suggested, a short "okay" is all you really need. Women go crazy when you're uninterested in them.

Lol no he didnt

Yea Forumsro she's just a slut and wanted a different dick. Nothing wringn with you or yours she just wanted something new. People get bored. Now move on

/thread
And bitches ain't shit theres too many on this planet to cry about one

She treats you like a dog, you need to move on. I know it hurts right now and it will still hurt for a lot longer, but it will eventually get better. Best thing you can do is be the bigger person, block her and completely remove her out of your life. Trash everything that reminds you too much of her and start fresh. Stay strong brother, it isn't worth clinging to people that treat you like this, you will find yourself someone who treats you better.

her face tells it all. it's actually incredible how different a woman reacts after getting rammed by a big 8" cock compaired to a 6" dick
just look at how she rests her head on the mattress!

Lol replying to your own post. Go drink bleach :-)

I didn't post that faggot. nice cope tho, keep believing that woman like small dicks

Dude seriously. just tell her "alright, if you want to run away instead of trying to solve it, go ahead and run. im off" then dont reply till she either doesnt too or till she gets desperate.
both ways, its your win. if you want to be successful in life, dont surround yourself with depressing ppl.

It’s realky not that hard, helps if you look and dress nice.

>if your fat diet
>if your ugly dress well and get some help with your hair
>have a nice house/apt that’s clean and tidy

Then just take them to a half decent bar, always offer to pay but if they want to split don’t fight it, talk about their lives, make them laugh just have fun with them.

They’ll decide within a date or two if they want to fuck. Once that happens you just keep doing it, invite them over to watch tv, got to the new cocktail bar down the street, go to a sporting event etc.

I’v never been someone who picks up randoms from bars but you can have the same success with just casual dating without all the bullshit PUA nonsense

No better cock than a nigger cock, i might cuck my wife this summer before the niggers get eradicated

Attached: 1553182918613.gif (475x482, 509K)

I meant it more like, you dont have to save everyone. He's obviously not the right person to deal with her and this. She'll find someone that will, and there's someone more to his liking out there, but this obviously wont work out.

You'll be fine OP. Bitches be cray

sauce?