True love

True love

Attached: wholesome.jpg (960x956, 81K)

That is the whole point of getting married.
Sickness, health, rich, poor ect.

Lol my wife gains 2kgs and I think about running away forever

If it was the man who got burnt, she would've left him in the hospital.

It was in the news at the time if he left he would have been publicly crucified, I highly doubt they are still together now.

Now show the one where the woman leaves the man.

This.
OP is a faggot.

He just likes roasties and now the taste is right, too.

Yeah. At least he knows she'll never cheat on him (in future) (probably).

I imagine fucking a handful of wet beef jerky would be the same as sex with her

I bet it tastes like bacon Everytime he goes down on her

inb4 he set her on fire. its his fetish.

What asshole asked why he didnt leave? That's the weird question. People should be looking at that person.

extremely hard situation. So pretty...not any more. Cant deny it. In hostage forever

why don't (You) leave?

what?

Attached: 1553113462526.png (1000x432, 165K)

Just when I think life can't be any more unfair...this. Christ, why did the doctors save her?

Now post the war vet whose wife left him

Nobody asked. It's just for the fake meme.

They're still together. They even had a kid afterwards. Beats your lonely lives by miles.

i heard she´s vietnamise

Too bad, he had to fuck her body and not her soul.

will the kids end up looking this way?

will the kids end up looking this way.?

what a selfish outlook on life, you pleb. If I was her I wouldnt want anyone to stay with me out of guilt. Guarantee thats the main reason hes with her.

It's kind of sad how many people in this thread have clearly never truly loved someone. Buncha cheeto-dicks.

she was a pretty wealthy model before she was burnt. You idiot.

Attached: 1523451331314.jpg (680x501, 42K)

Yeah your cartoonish idea of 'true love' is whats sad faggot.

Damn, you must be a horrible person to be around. It's not what you expect but what you hope. The guy chose to stay with her. I'd do the same for my wife. Love is a strong motivator, ma dude. Maybe one day you'll feel what it's like.

Still looks good in a dress.
I'd fuck it

Not everyone is a miserable, cynical fuck. Love does make you do crazy shit even in the face of adversity. I know, I've done it and had it done for me and I'd do it again. Nothing is perfect but not everything is a mirror of your shitty existence, bruh.

but then a dog farts and she gets mad, divorces him and takes half his shit

Attached: 8667067644.jpg (1884x1454, 170K)

The idea that if you didnt stay with her you're not a good person/you dont know what love is. Is fucking childish. If the person you fell in love with is burned half to death, looks awful. Lives in constant misery. You have the right to step away, I'm guessing you're religious or something? Grow the fuck up though, the world isnt a fucking movie.

You sound gay when you type. Fix that.

>If it was the man who got burnt, she would've left him in the hospital.
more like while he was burning. while they were waiting for the amber lamps she would've handed him his house key and said "I don't think this is going to work out...I'm taking the Porsche"

Attached: Projecting.jpg (490x333, 34K)

m'lady

Attached: 1542629548227.jpg (528x528, 68K)

This, she left him

Attached: 1525878644611.jpg (1000x750, 108K)

It has nothing to do with being "good". if you really, really love someone you'll do all types of shit for them. Shit that doesn't make a lick of sense sometimes. The right remains for you to "step away" but you choose not to because you DON"T WANT TO. Get it, dummy?

Your assumptions are asinine. My wife lost both her legs in a car accident 8 years ago. Before that we had a lot of issues because of her family basically hating my guts. I could of walked away from all that in a heartbeat but I love her so I stayed. It's that simple, you either get it or you don't. You're the only one thinking in movie terms. Reality is tough as fuck, I should know, but it does't matter when you have genuine affection for someone.

You sound like a edgy virgin. Fix that.

Nah, it's a case by case scenario. This is one case. Take YOUR projecting elsewhere.

Got wife and kids, decent job, and i'm happy. Keep your fedora.

Shit those burns are horrific. It’s like she was dunked in a fryer.

I’ve always had a fetish for ghouls after playing fallout. Shit I would stay on top of that I would get some much side pussy for looking like a great guy.

Attached: 309F96A3-32B9-4827-BD55-F5145C40E9B7.png (500x780, 190K)

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (1000x517, 77K)

Oh fuck not him but post stumps amputees are hot

Glad that real love exists in this fucked up world.

Yeah I’m sure you have a wife.
I’m sure she lost her legs.
I’m sure you’re not just larping.

I’m sure of it

Meh, he prob cheats on her.

Plenty of those bitches.

(Raspy voice in your bed) “Hey smooth skin”

she's gonna wreck your heart
you little boy
you love her stupidly
she's just using you

Attached: black on white violence nigger crime 554c4963 (424).png (1024x768, 259K)

>hurr durr anyone that doesnt share my worldview is a neckbeard.

You sound like you're on the spectrum and you draw life values from popular culture. Your wife losing her legs (if she even exists) is not even remotely comparible to whole body 3rd degree burn disfiguration, not even fucking close. Stop thinking youre some hero like the guy in OP. Neither of you are heroes. You're just timid people who would rather live seen as, that guy who stayed with his crippled wife, rather than that guy who has an ideal life with a new wife.

Fucking hell, do you not realize you're trying to justify what you did by supporting the guy in OP. kek you're a fucking brainlet.

Don't have to prove anything to you, bud. Believe what you want. Just pointing out you're a bitter POS.

nah.

No one is a hero. Love is love, period. Of course, having no legs is not the same as this chick's issues but it's a fucking handful and it comes with depression, turmoil, debt, etc. It's no walk in the park, little boy. I COULD walk away and get a piece of ass but I love my wife so that's not even something I care to do. Can you get that through you're puny brain?

Nah, I love my wife. I know that's hard for you to comprehend, being a lifeless loser and all, but it is what it is. I'm glad that dude stayed with her for the right reason. Just like i'm glad that lady left the military dude. That's a gulf of contrast.

Stop trying to reason with these little faggots. They are heartless hellbound fucks.

>on the spectrum
whew

Attached: xn823x3ptp0ty.jpg (974x1001, 372K)

I know it. It's kinda like watching a dumpster fire.

We get it your wife is disabled. Stop getting so fucking emotional about it. No one gives a fuck. Just because you stayed with her doesnt mean other people should feel bad for not staying. Its your decision. I sure as hell wouldnt want anyone to stick it out if I was that crippled. Youre just a cuck though I guess kek.

samefag loser. Making up people to justify his shitty life choices kys

Nobody ever said that was my stance, dummy. I brought it up only because of your inability to grasp a simple concept. But you can't grasp what you don't experience, I guess. Trust me, no one would stay with you long if your attitude is this crap. They wouldn't have to wait for you to be crippled to leave.

Nope, only top one is me. Sorry to burst your bubble. I don't need to be agreed with.

I'm clearly not the fucking guy, but you are two delusional faggots. Clearly never will get married with your clearly dysfunctional attitudes and aspects. If you can't even comprehend unconditional love than you are both sad autistic fucks. Please just kill yourselves. You're not helping anyone at this point. Not going to reply to this shit after this cause it just seems like obvious b8 at this point.

Attached: 1553224563947.gif (300x208, 884K)

Imagine trying this hard to get half his money and his house and he still won't leave

Stop samefagging you pathetic loser. I bet even your legless wife would be ashamed

Dude life is not a fim

film*

Only the last two are mine. Stop trying to justify your bitter life by lumping me in with other people in a pathetic bid to make it seem like your thinking is THE only way to go.

She will, This dude will fuck up or some other guy will make her feel pretty that’s all she will need Cantrice em this dude will fuck up or some other guy will make her feel pretty that’s all she will need Cant trust females

The irony is thats your stupid fucking thinking. Anyone who doesnt stay with your wheelchair or cripsy bitch in OP is automatically an autist or heartless, despite that going against all human instincts, you're so fucking crushed by social norms you've convinced yourself you're staying out of 'unconditional love' which doesnt fucking exist by the way, there are studies proving it. You're so fucking pathetic.

He started using drugs and killed himself, the difference between men and women, also the military wasn't giving him enough money to live

i heard she cheated on him, with fire.

Amen. My fiance has been thru hell and iv lost everything to support her because i love her and am dedicated to her

then you're delusional. No person who loves you would expect you to suicide bomb your own life to kindle what shred of a life they have left.

If her feet didn't get burnt and her asshole is still good, I'd stay with her 2

Attached: Screenshot_20190322-081630_Instagram.jpg (1078x1352, 1018K)

A hot and steamy romance, one could say.

Pussy survived.
Asshole survived.
Mouth still works (blowjobs).
Don't have to worry about her cheating.
She needs you more than you need her.
She loves you more now since you stuck around.
What reason is there not to hang onto her?
or, would you rather be alone to change your own diaper?

she was so hot back then

she was fire, not any more tho

b/ tards. She worth 72 million Turia Pitt's net worth

I want you to change my shitty diaper after I've sat in it all day and the shit has squish all around my balls

Luckly its not life threatening but was serious and has lasting damages. Also luckly shes worth it and found more support from her welcoming family then mine.

He got a nice ghoul gf. Waaaay better than goth gf.

This I said this before but mr unconditional wheelchair love came and fucked up the thread.

yeah dude, you're fucked. you're not even married and you've lost everything for her? that's pathetic. you don't have to marry her, you can still turn this around

maybe crispy poosy is better....

Attached: 1544842139947.jpg (638x638, 63K)

>doesn't want to pay alimony

Been together 8 years. Dont have to sign a piece of paper to show our love. Plus getting married would complicate everything in this state of the usa tax system