My friend is pregnant and she wants me to be the father. What should i do Yea Forums? Is this the end of my virginity?

My friend is pregnant and she wants me to be the father. What should i do Yea Forums? Is this the end of my virginity?

Attached: IMG_3299.jpg (675x900, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc15.com/news/national/under-michigan-laws-men-may-not-be-the-father-but-still-owe-child-support
youtube.com/watch?v=FIcxqVRLEWI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it sounds like its not your child, i guess?

Abort your friendship

Shit pasta

Attached: DF751D4A-7CA6-4AF8-BAD0-B77B5EB602E7.jpg (283x315, 40K)

Fuck the shit out of her for 9 months. Use her as a personal fleshlight. When the baby comes around leave her. She cant make you pay child support. It aint your kid

poison your elementary school teacher in her sleep

Sounds like you already decided to be perma virgin, ain't even banged her and she preggo, sounds like a win. She obviously puts out, but not to you.

but definitely don't send any texts saying you'd take care of it etc.

What that bitch wants is access to your bank account

more pics please

do a barrel roll

Tell her that you need to fuck her in the ass

legalfag here

depending where in the world you live, there is now a new legal concept called parent by affection or affinity, which basically says that if you acted as a parent during the relationship (had sex with the mother of the child), you're legally forced to do so in the future (pay child support).

in the US it's happening in michigan for now (afaik), but all around the world it's getting popular

abc15.com/news/national/under-michigan-laws-men-may-not-be-the-father-but-still-owe-child-support

I'd agree if the baby is black

Attached: 1499593367357.jpg (1000x791, 89K)

True user you better off to be an hero then be that dumb

That's just for niggers. user

Did u have fucked her before her pregnancy?

Kek
She need a cuck slave for the child, it cost less than a nurse

>Is this the end of my virginity?
Do you even read?

she only wants your money. don’t let her get it.

Is that jeremy jahns?

Are you retarded?
Leave her, it's not worth.

What if child will be black?

Attached: 1480363642563.jpg (600x452, 33K)

Just dont vaccinate

fly to new zealand. buy semi auto rifles and shotguns, also a head mounted go pro. make a mix tape of meme songs then see where the wind blows you

youtube.com/watch?v=FIcxqVRLEWI

Make the same old fucking thread in another few days, what else would you do?
Also sage.

user... Thats not how it works, you cant become the father after she gets pregnant. Do they not have sex ed in your country?

18 years of child support, longer if a judge feels like it. Required to be covered on your medical insurance until age 27.
That's some expensive pussy OP, block her number & buy some hooker training wheels

Attached: crazytrap.jpg (500x630, 57K)