Feels thread. Please keep pics sfw. Thank you

Feels thread. Please keep pics sfw. Thank you

How are you all doing today, my friends?

Come get what's bothering you off your chest

Attached: 1499356216412.png (1200x1774, 683K)

The past few days havent been too good to be honest. I've been meaning to get a psychiatrist appointment as I've been dealing with some issues as of late and it is also possible i am a schizophrenic as i have been dealing with some of the symptoms for a majority of my life (Hallucinations, Hearing Voices, Dillusions of Grandeur, Circumstantial train of thought, Fear, Memory Loss, Anxiety, Depression, Belief that an ordinary event has special and personal meaning, and a feeling that people are all conspiring against me).

Sorry for long response, just have stuff to get off my chest

I'm sorry to hear, friend. You've been meaning to get an appointment, why haven't you? I figure procrastination as is usually the case (and I can't blame you) but for something so important, especially one you seem to worry about, why not skip the wait?

And no need to be sorry! I prefer people get things off their chest :)

Attached: 1499354425998.png (2248x2516, 1.62M)

I'm an organ donor. I donate blood semi-regularly. I've been vegetarian for 7 years.
I have always tried to be a decent person.
I feel empathy for people and animals suffering.

But gore, cursed images, scat, disturbing and disgusting stuff doesn't bother me at all. I laugh at stuff that makes me feel so guilty. I saw a guy get shot in the face and I laughed cuz his eyes made the derp face when they popped out of his head, and I still think it's funny.

I can't help but find my own reactions unsettling.

I thought I wan't happy because I wasn't passionate about my degree so I changed my degree and did some electives I was interested in but I'm still not happy so I guess I'm just not a very happy person

In general im feeling pretty good.

My apprenticeship will start next summer (August) and got my driver's license last monday!
I'm still having contact with my friends from highschool (I was scared our friendships could die).

Today in the afternoon friends will come visit and we'll eat cake. Later in the everning different friends will come and we'll grill burgers!

It's about the 4th month, in which I work out 1h a day and im still determined (except some days ofc hahaha).

I only need a part time job to make some money and travel a bit maybe etc.

Rn i feel good or at least better than okay for the most part!

A few months ago my deoression was really, really, really bad. As well as my anxiety and ADD (im diagnozed).
And I thought I'd never be able to at least function.
I thought I wouldnt find an apprenticeship and that I wouldnt be able to get my driver's license. Now I have both. And that really boosts my self esteem a little at least.

Im still grappling with my mental health, but it's much, much better.

I always try to keep something infront of me (if that makes sense) i can look forward to and ve excited about.

For example next week will be my unkle's 60th birthday and later that everning I'll go to my good friend's 21st bd and we'll smoke hella weed hahaha

Cont.

I only need a bf or gf rn (yeah I really seem to be a typical young person fag lol)

But what I wanna say, anons, is that there is hope! The only important thing is to get started.
And for the beginning it doesnt't have to be something gigantic and amazing, to get started, small steps are enough.
Sooner or later you'll get there, guys.

I hope you'll have a great day!
And a great life too!

I don't see how actions dependent on morale shape what kind of person you are. Who is setting these standards that people with "morals" should act a certain way, do certain actions, have certain interests, etc. I imagine the greatest, kindest doctors aren't holy beings. They cut people up, stitch them together, deal with blood and gore and even lose lives. Does that make them any less great at what they do? Not really. No one's perfect. Everyone's different. Treat others well and be kind to others and that's all you really need, friend. You're still your own person with your own intersts

It sounds like it's something outside of schooling, friend. Are you happy with your friends? Do you have a partner? Any hobbies or anything to occupy your spare time at home?

Attached: 47bff9855ad9e6ebda39198e2e72d52b.jpg (600x800, 99K)

Congratulations on your license, friend! And don't worry too much about highschool friends. Friends come and go. The ones that you hold closest are ones you should hold onto.

Remember to take days off, friend! It's healthier to take breaks than it is to work out daily.

I'm really really glad that things have been better for you, friend! Hopefully they continue to look up :)

When it comes to finding a partner, patience is all it takes! Don't rush into a relationship you're not happy with, friend. It's simply not worth it

Best of luck and have a wonderful weekend, friend

Attached: 3b1b850f52081ece91215fdf2109d75f.jpg (574x800, 64K)

Just saying hi and good morning for now. No weird dreams to report Inthink. Glad it's finally Friday so that today is my last day of work for the week~

Not only are you a goo person, but there is nothing wrong with you.
Me, I feel like a deflating football. Lost all motivation to finish a very important paper. I hate this writing class so much.

well i definitely failed my mth test today. shit was easy stuff i should have known but i hadnt the time to study because i was doing a 6 man group peoject with only 3 people. not all is bad though, i purchased some shorts today and had a donut...

Checked

Writing classes are ass man. I just vomit out three body paragraphs with no regard for what I'm typing, clean it up, apply some sources if required, then do the opening paragraph, then the ending. I've found this to be the least-intensive way to write a paper, as someone who absolutely hates writing.

its the little things that keep us going

I don't know who you are OP but you're a lovely person

I had a great relationship with an extremely caring girl but due to my drug dependence and shitty behavior I lost her. This whole time I saw her as the aggressor but really it was me, I regret it all now but it changes nothing. I miss her so much man

I really need a good grade on this, that's that annoying thing. My prof is a tough grader and already shot down my two previous papers, which I put a lot of time and effort into. I met with him to discuss this one and he basically told me to start over, so now here I am, being regretful of ever taking this class.

I have a completed apprenticeship and worked full time for a year now while part time studying in the evening. I have come to the decision to swap to full time study and change the subject, so now i‘ve gone from decent income and no expenses (study was free) to Study expenses. I am countersteering a bit by taking a part time job that‘ll maybe net me half of what i earned earlier. The idea behind working first was that i have little desires at the moment, thus little expenses. I work my shift from 7-17, come home at 18 and be happy with vidya or maybe work out. Originally i wanted to buy myself a nice project car to work on because i am addicted to speeding. ever since i got to drive 2-3 fast cars, and feeling the adrenaline from it, i cannot let go of this idea. Now it‘ll take a lot longer again to save up enough, and i dont know how much longer i can bare it.

having a pretty bad time at the moment, im having terribly intrusive thoughts to the point where it has kept me awake for the past 2 nights and i just want it to stop

can we help?

Attached: 1545977420310.jpg (952x944, 171K)

Attached: For a Reason.jpg (650x936, 222K)

Our dog Penny is dying. Congestive heart failure. So bad she was whimpering and crying out in pain. If she didn't die during the night or improve with the meds we have been giving her for the past few days she might be put down today.

pootang

doin the dogge heaven thing!

Attached: i never finish anyth.jpg (400x281, 15K)

i dont know how to get help with this, im afraid if i see a doctor im gonna get stuck in the fucking psycb ward

Hello, friend~ Thanks for dropping by :) Any plans for the weekend?

Not as lovely as you, friend

Attached: 9b390ba7629459c1ecf9714d1d913441.jpg (600x800, 95K)

standard suicidal thoughts like everyone else?
or are the forces of the chaos god pushing you to heresy!

Attached: Eye_orbit_anterior.jpg (1400x933, 1.34M)

should i be here
i'm prolly not helping

Attached: awesome wall2.jpg (1440x900, 1.11M)

Hey there

I'm doing pretty alright. I'm thinking of buying some fabric on the way home today and doing some sewing over the weekend.

That's rough. The only thing I can say is to be there for her, even until the last moment. Let yourself be the comfort they need.

I should be studying right now but I really don't feel like it and I feel kinda bad about that but I also have the whole weekend so I guess it's okay

Thanks for making me cry man :') I have mostly kicked the habit now, though it was a tad late haha. Im doing much better in almost every aspect. I just so deeply regret losing the love of my life to those mistakes. I know it doesnt seem like much but your kind words have brought me some peace. thank you so much.

Attached: 9384AF9A-7242-47DE-88E6-C6A1B0FCECA6.jpg (1080x1080, 480K)

Same here, I've got a report due on Tuesday which I should be working on but I'm thinking of getting high instead wat do

If you do get it done, you won't have to spend the whole weekend feeling bad about it.

the hardest part about doing anything you dont really want to do, is getting started.
once you've sat yourself down, figured out a general plan for the session, the momentum usually carries itself for how ever long it needs.
also this

Attached: fucks were givin.jpg (399x299, 33K)

I'm kinda in the same scenario as you, friend. Not earning enough but wanting to save for a car but at the moment it's never going to happen. I like to think that I'll eventually have an opportunity to earn more. In your case, right after you graduate you'll be able to earn more than you did before plus have less on your plate so more time to work on your car! :)

Ah I don't think anyone likes studying haha. If studying was fun, everyone would ace their exams. Use the weekend as a refresher rather than "Finally no more school". Start monday with a fresh mindset, friend

Ah I'm very glad to hear, friend! It's nowhere but up :) You'll find someone eventually, friend

Attached: 1499358008961.png (1000x1333, 789K)

Thank you anons, I'm probably just too tired to study efficiently tonight, think I'll go to bed pretty soon and get a fresh start on it tomorrow

post naked isabelle

Sleep well then

Thanks user, needed to hear that. I'm getting off and doing it in a bit - not gonna waste the day. Thank you for the kind words :)

boredom bump

Attached: brain crash.jpg (1191x842, 1000K)

I just realized I have to be up in 5 hours so I'm off! Have a wonderful weekend and please stay safe over the weekend. Thank you all for dropping by :)

Attached: a609af3835b7d6c73a6d005ea1bc0d05.png (505x428, 268K)

I sometimes fantasize about being a hot girl. I mean, I like my male body alot and I can't think of switching my genitals. But sometimes I wish I had a machine that would change me into a hot sissy.

Attached: 9863334_006_ae09.jpg (853x1280, 141K)

>Is that a bed of food?

Sleep well!

I'll be around to talk if anyone else still is around

Nah dude, I totally get that. I'm extremely comfortable with my masculinity, but I would love to at least try that out.

Wouldn't it be hot if we could transform our bodies into sissy bodies and have hot steamy sex with our little sissy dicks?

Attached: lera_and_ryska_moment_of_tenderness__series_2___4_by_johngoodstudio_dcfk2r9.jpg (1080x1620, 564K)

It would be pretty hot. Yeah. I also wouldn't mind going all the way and finding out what it's like to be penetrated as a woman

Oh, I thought you were going to say because then you could live life on easy mode. That why I would want to be a hot girl.

I would totally fuck you if you looked like this

Attached: big_butt_7_by_fracas_francis_d7n9i0r.jpg (484x700, 91K)

are you a frog?
or a fish
lizard?
Velociraptor from Jurassic park?

Attached: meteor fragment.jpg (700x623, 110K)

>Clever girl

No I am an apache helicopter

Attached: AH-64D_Apache_Longbow.jpg (300x221, 14K)

damn things changing their genitals and making babies on the island

lucky!

Attached: yoshi.jpg (600x600, 100K)

helicopters are colony animals, like bees.
they have a queen (factory) make all the babies and none of the babies can actually reproduce themselves!

Attached: bone behemoth.jpg (1420x1131, 566K)