How do i convince my bi girlfriend to have a ffm threesome?

how do i convince my bi girlfriend to have a ffm threesome?

Attached: b53c6ffba585852e7848af8a247ba668d936767d078ce0b1c2727f4d10a7a968.webm (1920x1080, 1.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

spankbang.com/f2rq/video/threesome girlfriend and her friend
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Prove her you can totally do a mmf threesome first

Source?

Literally just fucking ask

Make her think it’s her idea, let her choose the girl

Convince her girlfriend.

Attached: 084cb6ea71ecb834e191abc158b43730be6b9c959332f9adddcb791de1b80932.jpg (625x351, 56K)

spankbang.com/f2rq/video/threesome girlfriend and her friend

she's said no, but she's down to hook up with another girl herself

Love you

Attached: thats-nice-cat-cats-kitten-kitty-pic-picture-funny-lolcat-cute-fun-lovely-photo-images.jpg (250x250, 15K)

Ask if she done it in the past say you never done it and that's it. If she want to do it she will come back to you. Speaking is the key you fuck

Ask her if you can watch

Well, are you satisfied with a ffm that doesn't involve you actually fucking the other girl? As in you fuck your GF while the other chick also attends to her? I know I'd be down with that.
With the big huge caveat that it should probably be someone ya'll meet randomly or even a pro. If it is one of her friends I'd worry about her using it as a test to see if she's more les than bi and ends up leaving you for her.
Though if so, I guess the relationship wasn't worth it, and at least you got a cool experience out of it.

Meh

yeah thatd be an ideal scenario tbh. fucking the other girl would be nice, but im not sure how on board the gf would be with that

she said shed be down to let me watch if the other girl was ok with it

lol wtf

r u in an open relationship fag?

stop being such a cuck

in the meantime here's some more ffm webms

Attached: 424fed7eab3236eee245144b3d2c92015445f4c1ba87e7803c782a4156b1380b.webm (960x544, 1.96M)

>MFW I had a FFM threesome with a girl that looked almost exactly like the dark haired one

Attached: 3756bd40cb6dfb1289efdb24a4685c1d.png (960x640, 338K)

its called getting your foot in the door
Start with this.
Next time she wants to do that, ask if you can touch her while she's doing it with the other girl

>not wanting to watch your girl have a lesbian experience

Start with that. Make sure she's comfortable. Over time, ask if you can fuck just her during. Pretty soon, you're swinging.

thanks desu. i'll try to swing it after she hooks up with a girl for the first time

Well fuck that would be a really really bare minimum. If she doesn't even want you watching then I'd consider that outright cucking. That really would sound like a case of she's bi or les but still wants to keep you to herself. And that's bullshit. Had a gf way back that was kinda like that. Clearly liked the idea of having 2 (or more?) bfs but was super possessive. Would give me shit if i was just polite with any of her female friends, instead of just leaving the room as soon as she wasn't there anymore. Juvenile shit like that.

So she's okay to have you watch

Combine these actions. While there, don't be a desperate whiny puppy, enjoy it like the good show that it is. Get yourself a drink. She has to want you to be there, and desperation is the quickest way to kill lust.