Do bisexuals deserve human rights? They spread AIDS, cuck everyone and no one in the LGBT group actually like them

Do bisexuals deserve human rights? They spread AIDS, cuck everyone and no one in the LGBT group actually like them.

Attached: 155293056947.jpg (883x1200, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZfOOmxpa7SE
telegraph.co.uk/men/thinking-man/the-sorry-case-of-christopher-biggins-shows-that-biphobia-is-ram/
gaystarnews.com/article/singers-gay-lesbian-biphobic/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julie_Bindel
huffingtonpost.com/entry/amber-rose-bisexual-men_us_5873b220e4b02b5f858a030c
advocate.com/bisexual/2019/3/13/sara-ramirez-refunded-donation-nyc-lgbt-center-after-dearth-bi-plus-support
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They will grow out of it. Bisexuality is a phase. Never seen a single bisexual over the age of 20.

The broken hearts aren't a phase.

and they fuck cats apparently

>2019
>still putting the "T" in "LGB"

yikes. men LARPing as women need to fuck off.

Find a hobby loser.

Attached: 1542004709900.jpg (648x700, 35K)

Wow. You're not even smart enough to piss off Yea Forums.

Source?

What?

>no one in the LGBT group actually like them.
You're confusing bisexuals with trannies.

Hmmmm...whoo think was him..?!

Attached: dtsxq8teilydrmr4e228405609500.jpg (1516x1176, 128K)

yo nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=ZfOOmxpa7SE

> LGBT "group"

Nice try faggot, nobody in the LGBT "community" can agree on basic concepts.

No.

>I think it was a bisexual disease…and what they didn’t realise is that a lot of bisexuals went to those countries and had sex with those people and then brought it back to their own families in America. And that’s how it became such a worldwide disease.
telegraph.co.uk/men/thinking-man/the-sorry-case-of-christopher-biggins-shows-that-biphobia-is-ram/
>However by only singing about bisexual people as cheaters without acknowledging that not all bisexual people are cheaters, singers are only perpetuating hurtful bi stereotypes.
gaystarnews.com/article/singers-gay-lesbian-biphobic/
>In 2012 Bindel condemned female bisexuality as a "fashionable trend" caused by "sexual hedonism," and broached the question of whether bisexuality even exists: "isexuality is sold to heterosexual women as some type of recreational activity far from their 'natural home' of straight sex. It is seen as 'temporary lesbianism'"—having a girlfriend, for a straight woman, is like having "the latest Prada handbag".
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julie_Bindel

Yeah, personally trannies disgust me so much, except the ones who actually fix themselves with medical procedures

>When a Facebook user pressed her to clarify, Rose added, “I think it’s amazing when a guy is bisexual and he’s comfortable with it. But in my personal life, in my sex life, in who I choose to love, I just think that I would think about it too much. It would bother me in a way. I wouldn’t be comfortable with it and I don’t know why.”
huffingtonpost.com/entry/amber-rose-bisexual-men_us_5873b220e4b02b5f858a030c
>Activist and actress Sara Ramirez was refunded a donation she made to New York’s LGBT Community Center 18 months ago that was intended to help create assessments and training for staff around the bi-plus community that never panned out, she tweeted earlier this week. Instead, the money will go to BiNet USA, which will use it to train staff and volunteers at True Colors United, Cyndi Lauper’s organization dedicated to stemming LGBTQ youth homelessness.
advocate.com/bisexual/2019/3/13/sara-ramirez-refunded-donation-nyc-lgbt-center-after-dearth-bi-plus-support

am i ban

>Do transexuals deserve human rights? They spread AIDS, cuck everyone and no one in the heterosexual community actually likes them

>fix
That's an odd way to spell "mutilate and permanently disfigure their genitals". Or at least it is unless
>medical procedures
is an odd way to spell "9mm aspirin".

Who gives a fuck?
Bisexuals seem like a strange group to single out.

>I've never seen a bisexual passed the age of 20
>seen
Bisexuals are a race you can see?

Attached: 1552105653536.jpg (590x590, 45K)

>no one in the LGBT group actually like them.
Molti più nemici, molto più onore.

What movie

That's clearly SJWs trying to pin AIDS on bifags when it was actually gayfags.

They're too mentally ill to make them accountables of anything. Biscum on the other hand...

>Bisexuals seem like a strange group to single out.
Why?

>Why?
If you're concerned about degeneracy we're certainly no worse than gays. Otherwise I don't know why you would have an issue.

Attached: 1085310986.jpg (1514x1624, 189K)

>Biscum on the other hand...
?
Could you expand on that? I'm curious, I've never bumped into a biphobe.

Not really, traps are being literally worshiped on the internet rn.

Anime traps that is

Your class brought it to the straight community.

In addition to AIDS, you cuck everyone.

You are mentally sane, unlike trannies. Ergo, your class is accountable for the AIDS spread and being serial cheaters.

What about gays?

I can't stop cringing at these newly 'converted' wannabe christfucks.

>:( there’s nothing wrong with bi people

They only cuck and infect each other.

I don't hate LGT people.

There's a lot wrong with bisexuals.

Elaborate on that maybe?

Your main points: they spread aids and cuck people. Straight people can easily do both. Sorry that a bi dude fucked your girlfriend and you're upset though.

>In addition to AIDS, you cuck everyone.
Neither of those things apply to me and many other bisexuals. Are we still bad just for being bi?

So, in summary: You're an beta incel who cant into gf so you blame it on getting "cucked" (read: I can't hold a conversation with a female). Nice lad. Also you don't deserve to post best girl, fag.

>Elaborate on that maybe?
On what?

>Straight people can easily do both.
First, the whole risk of AIDS in straight sex is your fault. Most of AIDS infections are in homosexuals and bi men for a reason. Second, you're the only ones who cuck both homos and heteros.

>Are we still bad just for being bi?
The minority. Anyways, bisexual people are an easy target for mock and marginalization because there is literally no one who stand up with them. Not even other bisexuals.

HIV spread to humans through animals, like most diseases. If gay / bi people NEVER existed, HIV in humans would still exist.
>cuck both homos and heteros
nigga anyone can cuck anyone the fact youre alone isnt the fault of bi people

>Rin Tohsaka
>best girl
She's a fucking rapist. Now that I think of it, I can see why biscum made her an icon.

>If gay / bi people NEVER existed, HIV in humans would still exist.
Currently still is mostly a gay/bi disease.
>anyone can cuck anyone
Not anyone can cuck both sides.

Bump and reminder.

Attached: 155310514822.png (756x131, 8K)