What happened to Caseyface? I haven't heard anything in a while

What happened to Caseyface? I haven't heard anything in a while.

Attached: 54754756754654.jpg (600x800, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xhams.gesek.info/regex/random-asian-girls-06-11254267.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BUMPPP

dead

shes like 30 years old now you faggot

so am i

Last I seen her was on blogTV before the shutdown

Some guy on anonib had a huge rar of all her stuff

Camwhores never stop delivering... Aleenuh has new noods, Neshama as well, some girls went total camwhore pros. the stuff is there, just cannot find it as anonib went down.

She got chubby, had alot of problem with the law(suspended license, 5x DUI,failure to report).
Shes on instagram and posts maybe once every 3 months.
But she is doing well for her self now

Lookimatoilet on Instagram. Still attractive but got very chubby for a while

hi casedilla

Thats not her latest nick

i know, that were nick when i stopped following her

Any Stickam whores have nudes or videos in the last 5 yrs? send links!

Attached: F6E50B52-6565-4304-827C-0A586D530665.jpg (1125x1734, 1.76M)

least she still has a drink in her hand, i used to smoke to her streams, the tits were a good perk

Fun fact: this girl inadvertently started the fappening.

I’ll explain if there is interest

I just thought that "it is a shame that she was not cracked by it" :D

how? i know i first saw fappening leaks on anonib, other than that

Consider me interested.

It goes like this - before the fappening hit Yea Forums and everywhere else, there was a small scene of people who hacked and/ or traded celeb nudes. Of course they were pervs so they also collected jb camwhores like Caseyface. The groups chatted in threads here and anonib and other chat sites and encrypted email sites. I may have been a part of these groups. Was not a hacker but was a huge Casey fan and collector of stickam girls, as well as a fan of celebs. I obtained some unreleased Casey several years ago that I had to pay money for and I hoarded it for years. (Continued )

Continue user

Offtopic: If u have anything unreleased of her, i would be interested. (trade etc...)

Attached: Snap21.jpg (349x243, 27K)

fuck off

Anyhow Anyhow, anonib had threads where people would be dedicated to celebs and threads where people were dedicated to Casey and when I mentioned having unseen Casey people started to email me proofs of celebs they had nudes of just to get the unseen Casey. Mind you this was three months before the fappening and it was before anything was even rumored.

When I eventually started to trade Casey, I’d get celebs and then get
Offers for other celebs and I never leaked shut but I did start inviting longtime celeb collectors to these chat rooms.

So I blame myself for having expanded the world of celeb traders which led to the fappening leaking to Yea Forums.

Who has Casey's legal wins?

>I have some unreleased photos from back in the day.

When all this started to kickoff I started a long series of conversations with her on Myspace being a faux White Knight. I got enough info on and threatened a leak to her school friends unless she gave me more content. She obliged but I never released it anywhere.

I found my old laptop that I haven't used since 2012 and sure enough all the files were still there. Currently have them on an external HDD right now.

oh wow dude me too

it has been like 20 yrs. nobody cares. HDs break and stuff will disappear forever. a shame.

I’ve seen one very rare tits pic from the original photobucket that never leaked for some reason. It was like the rest of the set but with a nipple out.

I just want videos from her prime.

>prime
imo her prime was in her early 20s

I miss blogtv, holy crap that was like 6 years ago, i'm getting old

She's one of the few camwhores I remember being beautiful on the inside and outside. I still think she's beautiful, any guy would be lucky to know her.

Her prime was pre foot surgery. Not a footfag, but it’s true because that surgery made her sedentary

i don't, they're better sites out their tbh, the only thing that was good was being about to mod other viewers if you were mod

meant nostalgic, there were very little wins on blogtv, unlike stickam.

Yeah I was obsessed with her life because she really represented that “manic pixie dream girl” that the film critics always talk about.

fuck blogtv fuck stickam and most of all fuck you

I am sure there are so much invisibility-exploit win around that is never shared. really sad! people should just share it after all the yrs as...why not?

so much bitter hostility lol. what happened to you user since then?

What celebs? Can I see some samples. Or some unseen Casey, please. From what I remember AW was being traded for Casey, I think.

nothing, i gave up the collector life. useless HDDs sitting around in a box under my bed

i might drop everything all at once someday

the more time it takes the less people are here to appreciate it. why not to do it tonight? I mean if you are truthful.

you are not worthy

Hmmmm...whoo think was him..?!

Attached: du6mhatk6pc4jnxfq228222100500.jpg (1698x1116, 206K)

Aleenuh has new nudes?!
WHERE?

xhams.gesek.info/regex/random-asian-girls-06-11254267.html

see there in the middle.

Any new nudes of C------ Marie Chabot?

Attached: 1434177227795 (1).jpg (600x449, 23K)

nice.
thanks.

I think it would be mighty cool if you could share something new. It is very rare that anybody even remembers Caseyface today. Just my 2 cents.

Attached: [request] moar of chal.jpg (354x240, 23K)

The celebs that leaked in the fappening: upton, jlaw etc