If a race war broke out today, would you enlist for your race?

If a race war broke out today, would you enlist for your race?

Attached: 1501720527443.jpg (626x960, 83K)

No. I would work for whitey because tech>masses

... which one? Please tell me I'm not stuck with ginger asians - there aren't many of us, and we're not good with the maths.

Wouldn't be much of a war, just whites and asians steamrolling all the browns into the ground

>friends walking down high school hallway
>Sees Autistic Thomas walking behind us
>get great idea
>tell him that black people like it when you call them “monkeys”
>says some shit like “magic Jolly Roger, over”
>reply with “k”
>in class
>Autistic Thomas walks over to Kobe (black)
>*Intense Staring to see if he does it*
>he walks over, points while laughing and says “silly monkey is funny”
>of course, the black kid has anger issues
>next thing you know he’s clobbering on the kid
>teacher picks him up and all he does is just stare at me whilst crying
>mfw they never found out it was me

He now never talks...

Attached: D15CABC7-B838-4A43-90B2-152469419CD2.jpg (640x1051, 366K)

pretty much this but asians might be able to hack all of the drones/jets/etc which is a bit worrisome... then again if whites could engineer a disease that attacks rice crops, they would win easily

I did this with a kid except with jews and his parents have been in debt ever since.

of coarse I am ready to fight to the death to defend the white race against the shitskins of other nations

Attached: dothead.jpg (193x261, 10K)

I'd probably join a faction that aims to wipe out all the hordes of assholes.

Is it all races against each other or Americans versus parasites and invaders?
I have no interest in a pure race war genociding all Jews blacks etc. I’m absolutely down with a civil war to purge SJW leftists, round up illegals, kill Muslims, and kill criminal niggers.

Radical civic nationalism is the best nationalism.

Imagine a world without black lives matter, cartels, zionists, isis, white nationalists, jews, muslims, or christians.

All races against each other. Nationality doesn't matter.

Whyppl want to shoot them guns so baaad!! Yell nigga sooooo baaad, whyppl provking death and not realizing they are the bad guys.

YOU ARE NOW THE BAD GUY!

Whyppl turn off your fucking TV, the Racism is getting in the way of your good judgment.

sure. kebab remover is best remover.

Attached: 2.jpg (1200x630, 110K)

Whykid did this to me and my friends. We stopped paused and asked who told you to say this?

He looked at you and pointed.

We followed you home, his farther was the police man.

NO ONE SPOKE TO YOU again. Turns out we told the whole school, you have no friends your arrogance was brought up to the admins.

They spoke to your dad and you were expelled.

You're so smart, and stupid all at the same time.

No you are not, fight a war that doesn't exist?

You will be held accountable.

In reality if things went totally south race relations wise whites and Asians would team up against dark skinned people and end up steamrolling everyone. Then whites and Asians would carve up world territories

Yeah it's called the USA, where i've been living for the past 40 years.

We now know that the white man is the bad guy, and should be stopped.

Why did the USA fight with Europe against Hitler's Germany during WWII?

Why did we go against the Japanese?

Why did we fight so our country wouldn't be over run by communist, Yet Nixson a Repub opened China to America, Reagan opened to Russias Soviets.

The same Repubs are selling white America a bill of shit, If you kill someone there is no coming back.

Killing another human will make you less human.

I have trouble supporting a lot of white people in this PC Era, there'd be very few I'd be fighting for. I'd gladly fight against the rest.

Of course. anyone white man who wouldn't is a coward

No I'm not a manlet

Attached: bruges12.png (1284x856, 986K)

>would you

the only race I see is the race to andy's sphincter as he's about to eject one of his steamy logs

Attached: well.jpg (600x646, 53K)

Lmao eat a log of shit, nigger. Where else will we get low IQ immigrants to flip our patties?

Of course. What other team would I join?

I wouldn't join with anybody stupid enough to go to war over race.

Throughout history, the majority of wars have been fought over race or religion.

Sure, I’m an American born Chilean heritage ex infantry for six years. Point me in the right direction (aimed at the niggas) and watch things get hot.

Hmmmm...whoo think was him..?!

Attached: e4mlutdh9x2j88xqw227880016000.jpg (1676x1137, 130K)

Pussy ass nigger bitch soy consumer gay fag boy

You must be a sad guy lol

Not at all, I am quite happy, for many reasons. My point is if a race war is going to happen, I’m not sitting back and watching.ive had the training so point me at the nig nogs you want dead. or Hindus and Muslims.

of course, allahu akbar

I rather not contribute to the black community. It's shit.

is it though? nigger.

oooh good one, way to waste trips nigger faggot