How soon would you move in with a girl to a house or apartment? 3 months? 6? 12?

How soon would you move in with a girl to a house or apartment? 3 months? 6? 12?

Attached: Screenshot_20190320-000520__01.jpg (1080x759, 195K)

After you started seeing her I mean

I've been with my girl three years and we don't live together

Can you trust her not to steal your stuff if mad.

>36mo. If I'm not at least considering marrying her then i should live with her. It makes everything more complicated and it robs you two from your own personal freedom

oh well after seeing her I'd say 2-3 months don't really have much to steal honestly

Of course

I don't think you can put a specific time on it. It's one of those things where you both need to want it.

If you plan on being very serious with this girl and have spent lots of time together (I mean A LOT, just so you know her quirks and such) then it can work out well. The only times I've moved in with a woman was because I could see myself marrying her.

A day
I ride a motorcycle
I'll move in fast

Attached: 1552740610680.jpg (960x443, 62K)

Never idiot!

You let her move in. You kick her out again.
That's how the game works.
No alternative! Never!

day 1 if its the right girl

because your under 18 you fuck

wow shut up

are you a girl?

..Why would they be?
>The only times I've moved in with a woman was because I could see myself marrying her.

>months
lmfao,consider years you stupid faggot

minimum 6 months personally, but that just depends on how the relationship is going.
lots of people dont move in with their SO until marriage, so there's that.
I'd say the sooner you move in together the sooner you can decide if you can stand being around each other nearly 24/7, therefore moving the relationship along.
but remember rental agreements are a thing and once you move in with her it'll be basically impossible to move out without breaking up with her.

Months?

Mine moved in after a week. But reasons were her house was a shit hole due to her ex, and didnt think she deserved living in that squalor. Have been married to her for 5 years, and been with her for 10yrs. So really its up to you.

I'm 32 nigger.

I think the average is around 6 months, but it varies wildly.

I've been with my gf for 1.5 years and we're still separate, and I like it that way.

I moved in with my bf after 1 month and I don't regret it. Been a year and a half now

1 year minimum of dating. The idea of moving in with someone during the honeymoon period is fucking retarded.

I did it and she got a restraining order and kicked me out of my own house.

wat

this.

>dating since 2015
>moved into my apartment in 2018
>now living together in a house we bought and engaged

can't imagine doing it sooner, had to figure out if she was crazy or not