Opinion?

opinion?

Attached: invader woman.png (647x648, 237K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k9LLuSPhToc
youtube.com/watch?v=ymxkzWC2UeY
youtube.com/watch?v=sqh2jp4I-HU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this is fucking retarded

Seems a little harsh maybe

It represents the way many of us feel about Islam in general.

The problem is that you can't generalize. Most Muslims do not want to kill people or even destroy the society they belong to. There is actually such a thing as a moderate Muslim you know.

If we adopt the method this shooter did, then we become every bit as evil as the Islamist fucks. I don't care to abandon the high ground. It's where God lives.

If this arouses you or stirs you to anything but disgust you are sick. You people taking this shit seriously need to leave this board. This is just terrorist shit.

Shit the fuck up sand nigger, they’re all terrorists one way or another

youtube.com/watch?v=k9LLuSPhToc

youtube.com/watch?v=ymxkzWC2UeY

Attached: Dr. Na'im Akbar - From Mis-Education to Education BOOK COVER.png (652x545, 195K)

Of course, some of us have already abandoned the high ground..

I remember a day when moralfagging white knights like you stayed away from this place

that was a good day

>pic related is probably you

Attached: how-white-people-see-themselves-when-they-post-an-anti-32637806.png (500x569, 149K)

justice

Attached: 1458773980252.jpg (480x589, 59K)

Or you could leave.
Why don't you ever think of that?
Nigger.

Attached: Pleebit.jpg (640x480, 30K)

Lol fuck you assholes it's so fucking true

>this is MY board

This is still Yea Forums, faggot.

this is a sentence i typed that my english teacher would flunk me for but i sound smart when i post it on Yea Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=sqh2jp4I-HU

Attached: Tony Endz fuckkk a bitch pic.jpg (479x882, 37K)

Attached: gtfo.jpg (478x265, 23K)

Sloppy job mossad.

correct af

This.
Edge lords who sit on a computer all day want to act as if they know the world outside.
If we act as they do we lose all credibility. Thhey were cowering in a place of peace, this was no heroic act. This dumbass didn’t go to Iraq and actually point a gun at someone who did wrong doing. All this does is give those evil ducker ammunition, adding meat shields to their cause.
Use your fucking brains.

We will see once the names of the dead are released and their social media gets a deep dive.

Unless (((they))) scrub it first, and that in itself is confirmation that the dead was a terrorist sympathizer anyway.

Also, don't hang out in a place that creates 3 terrorists and invites people to speak about violent jihad and maybe you won't get a retaliatory attack against you.

>after a lifetime of cheering on ISIS

My god you're an idiot.

When are you Stormfags going to fuck off?

Thing is, the high ground gets us nowhere. I've been reasoning and arguing with people for over 3 years and it's done nothing while we continue to lose ground. The elites only hear force.

>Iraq
>wrongdoing

Shut the fuck up Boomer.

>I remember a day when moralfagging white knights like you stayed away from this place
I know for a fact you don't.

Jew

Attached: 819.jpg (620x400, 32K)

Does anyone have a link to his manifesto?

Sadly, this can be true. I've been very frustrated over the years also. We can't win against a ideology that knows our weaknesses and can exploit them so easily.

The only way to win is to keep the mutherfuckers out. Some of us have been trying to do that, but certain democrat shits don't listen to reason.

>sh-shut the f-f-fuckkup!!
He's got a valid point. You sound awfully tough in a room full of unarmed, innocent, unspecting people.

That's no excuse to murder. It doesn't give you the right to become a terrorist.

Attached: 4460425917.jpg (908x1586, 137K)

They are given billions for oil and they buy swords then cut heads of people.

These are the free-world friendly sand niggers apparently who live in Saudi Arabia.

I honestly don't give a fuck about them. Just like they don't give a fuck about me or my family or neighbors. You get what you give, right?

Was she even mudslime in the first place? It totally looked like she was randomly going by.

This is the point where I prove you wrong but arguing with white knights is a lost cause, since the amount of butthurt you're feeling because of OPs meanie post is enough to fuel your petty ramblings for a couple weeks and I aint even tryna argue with a shillbot

Attached: 1553053498432.jpg (331x447, 26K)

Finally someone reasonable in this mess.

You're making an awful lot of assumptions about the motivations and commitments of the person shot.

I've personally known several Muslims and their identity as Muslims isn't centred around taking over, it's something they were born into and feel is a natural part of their culture. I still think Islam is backwards but I understand these are just ordinary people practicing a religion they grew up with, in a way that is compatible in the West because none of them seemed to have any outward problems towards gay people or non Muslims.

If every Christian adhered strictly to every law in the Bible, they'd also be a different radical sort of people.

It's possible to grow up as a Muslim and NOT want to kill everyone.

actually most muslims don't want to kill everyone

I know the idea of "most of them are peacful" is a meme by this point, but it is the truth, I grew up in a muslim majority country and I was from a non muslim family, I honestly never faced any kind of problems with them.

My mum is sri lankan. she's got portuguese ancestors from her mother's side, so she's light enough that people assume she's an arab.
she worked two jobs to put me through education and would go hungry so that I could eat. she did all that whilst suffering a number of mental disorders. she owns a grocery store right now in a neighbourhood of lonely old people, some of whom are poor - she listens to them all and makes sure that they go home with food even if they can't pay. however, she has an accent and she looks like an arab.
would you look at her and call her a terrorist supporting mongrel, because of her accent? is she a leech despite trading her years so that i could live a good life? would you call her 'it' as well? i'm sure the old white people who she's fed don't think she's an invader or a squatter.

bitch deserved everything she got

Attached: 1552963359163.png (1101x1002, 136K)

Attached: 1552763883497.png (581x797, 184K)

Poorly written ethnostate propaganda. Shia and Sunni Muslims don't support ISIS, it's like the Islamic version of Mormonism, if Mormons were psychopathic homicidal maniacs. It's literally a death cult. There is little to no chance at all that this murdered woman supported ISIS.

I don't like Islam because it's a bunch of made-up barbaric bullshit, but this image is just retarded.

Attached: 1541142580739.png (401x372, 56K)

This is what it's like inside the mind of sick fucks. If someone agrees with this they're probably too late to be saved.

cant deny the truth of it - taqiyya makes all they do justified

But you side with muslims who wish all infidels to die a horrible death? You are either one or the other.

This

Moderate muslims are considered fake muslims by those who follow the Quran 100%. For instance, any woman using the internet is a fake muslim since they are not allowed to learn to read and write.

So far he’s made the most sense in this thread. Your the same dumb fucks that thought Charles Manson was an ok guy.

the idea is much much more complicated , there is a divide among sunni muslims between athari and ashari schools of theology , the first considers the quran to be literal while the other takes it to be full of figures of speech. Most muslims are part of the ashari school of theology while a rising minority follows the athari school (and this school has been for decades financed by the saudis who are themselves atharis/hanbalis/wahbists.

Just going by the numbers of muslims who support attacks on non muslims paints a more accurate picture. The majority see all others - including atheists and agnostics - as the enemy.

moderate muslims are the ones that watch as gays get thrown off buildings, right?

source?

I don't get what is your obssession with the "gays thrown off buildings" story, it happened once in ISIS controlled terrotries and everyone assumed it is a thing, hell even islamic leaders in the past didn't do that.

actually if you look to history it is the perfect excuse,

the blood is wrong. if you watch the video he shoots her at range, and she falls right away, she hasn't crawled. Nice dubs though!!!