Any aussies/kiwis on? heard Yea Forums got blocked for you guys

Any aussies/kiwis on? heard Yea Forums got blocked for you guys

Attached: 1552998995461.jpg (598x628, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j5yzxeNw1Vw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Blocked on my phone but pc is fine.

If I remember correctly, it's a DNS block. So they basically block the DNS but not the IP.

Not much of a block but it's probably more symbolic than anything.

Which phone company are you with? I heard it's just vodaphone blocking it

Optus.

Doesn't google DNS block 8 chan anyway?

Ah ok

where can i find the FULL video?

Turns out if you're on vodaphone you can just turn off the securenet filter in the app settings and Yea Forums works fine (or for the uk anyway)

Dude, seriously, you live in the UK and you're on Vodafone!?

Most phone networks will block 18+ sites by default. Yea Forums will count as one for a lot of networks. I have used both the O2 and EE networks in the past and they both always blocked Yea Forums. You just have to make an account and then make some kind of payment or account to verify your age. Annoying, but not a total block. VPN works great tho

I need a link to a working site

Had the cheapest 60gb contract at the time

Any decent vpns for phones?

Can someone who speaks Australian tell me what he says at 4:30? "(something, something) this is for you"

Ebba Akerlund

You know this was a falseflag, when you clowns push the narrative 24/7. You're fooling yourselves ... Now stand at attention !

I'm Optus and I'm posting this from my phone. False flag psyops

Testing

Aus here. The censor is made even more hilarious by the fact that nobody on the blocked sites is posting about this shit. It's almost like there's an ulterior motive or something... If they pull this shit again I'm getting a vpn and leaving my service provider for not providing the service for which I pay them. Fucking gay censorship cunts. Who made them god? Why is this specific shooting getting this kind of response when tragedies occur everyday and are just posted everywhere? I don't care about this kiwi shooter but if I want to I should be able to go and see what's going on. So fucking mad right now.

Yea censorship is bull shit, some people could just be coming here for Yea Forums or some shit but since they tried to get rid of it they proved they are just cunts who see Yea Forums as nothing but Yea Forums and /pol/

Who cares?

Attached: image.jpg (537x508, 40K)

The people in the video are paid actors...

man I had to change my DNS to come here. IT"S A DNS BLOCK. what a fucking joke

you're probably gone by now, but for future anons, you can just search VPN in your play/app store and it gives you the best ones.
I personally use NordVPN, but a friend of mine uses "Private Internet Access" or something
just be sure it has a no-logs policy and is actually audited. (NodeVPN is)

Nea still here, thanks man will check it out

no worries. stay safe, man

You too

Just uploaded it, hurry before it gets taken down again
youtube.com/watch?v=j5yzxeNw1Vw