Why didn't he ask for a wall his first two years, when he had the votes?

Why didn't he ask for a wall his first two years, when he had the votes?

Attached: wallboner.jpg (960x687, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theweek.com/speedreads/816042/trumps-wall-fixation-reportedly-began-trick-advisers-dreamed-focus-immigration
twitter.com/Popehat/status/1075896313894432770
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because he was too cocky, listened to all the faggots that cried out there was a red wave coming.

Why the fuck do you care, fag?

because Reublican politicans didn't want a Wall, and he couldn't go around telling everyone Republican's are weak on border security. As soon as he was able to start blaming democrats (start of these year when Republicans lost full and total control fo all parts of the government) he did, because his base doesn't seem to understand the above

Attached: 1540685901216.jpg (1203x789, 139K)

If I'm not mistaken, Donald actually did mass surveys and asked what people thought were most important issues. Those were things like repealing ObamaCare statutes and North Korea.

The wall was lower on the list so he's doing it know. That's just the best of my memory.

he has been talking about a wall since before he became president. and I've been hearing about him pushing for one since the day he got elected.
where have you been?

This:
He never had the votes, but now he has a scapegoat.

Attached: maggA.jpg (500x501, 63K)

Just saying.
It’s funny how everyone gets triggered by a stupid post and then giving stupid answers.
Good Job, apparently you all are stupid fags having no idea that this is some propaganda tool.
You guys better all not value your own opinions. Because you lack too much knowledge and understanding in the first place.
Keep on making me laugh tho.
I‘d like to read more.

I need to read more of his books, the ones where all of the good guys are described as being 'a bear of a man'

Then I suggest Men at Arms by Terry Pratchett. If you have a general wish to read more, that's where I think everyone should start.
Then go back and read The Colour of Magic and Interesting Times.

because he was sucking his dick Putin

Attached: 1552343733122.jpg (869x1326, 498K)

Attached: dear liberales.png (500x503, 136K)

No time. Between working for Putin and playing golf the poor man barely has time to spray tan and tweet.

Attached: 1552019676290.jpg (833x541, 420K)

A couple of reasons.

1. He never really cared about illegal immigration to begin with. The wall was a talking point invented by his advisers to coax him into talking about immigration during the campaign.
The concept of a physical barrier is simple enough for Trump's childlike mind to grasp, whereas immigration is a tad too abstract.

theweek.com/speedreads/816042/trumps-wall-fixation-reportedly-began-trick-advisers-dreamed-focus-immigration

Exhibit 2: If Trump actually cared about illegal immigration, he would know that the term coyote when used in the context of the southern border does not refer to fucking canids.

twitter.com/Popehat/status/1075896313894432770

2. The man is astoundingly lazy. This is really the primary reason.
Though it should be acknowledged that there were never enough Republicans in the Senate to avoid a filibuster. But still, Trump didn't even try to negotiate with Dems to get anywhere with it (and honestly, most Repubs were fine with this since they know the wall would reap few benefits relative to its extremely high costs).

Attached: HistoryWillRemember.jpg (960x926, 135K)

shut up homo.

faggot thread is faggot

I’m a conservative and I’ve wondered the same thing. Hard to argue against the wall though. Too many spic faggots down there.

Because republicans didn't want it either, but it's stupid and won't work and makes no sense. His idiot base wants it. So now he can pretend it's the dems fault, and score points of hating on libs.

nope

>Why didn't he ask for a wall his first two years, when he had the votes?

Paul Ryan and McCain

promised him, but that he would need to wait
being the shit stains they are of course they lied and worked against

>Paul Ryan (D) and McCain (D)

not the party

yup notice now that those 2 cucks are gone how much bolder the republicans have been

>everyone's fault but his
and they say dogs don't act like the owners.

it is part of a larger strategy.

the left are generally more passive, more submissive, more cowardly, more pacifistic. with that being said they tend to use thinking more to plan strategy (politically and otherwise).

by being and doing so, they often are ignorant of or dont know how to apply or simply forget about basic confrontation knowledge.. the art of war so to speak.

with that being said, i feel the left, its politicians and fan base alike, tend to prefer treating trump as a chump and an idiot vs a viable "opponent".

they would be better suited at taking him VERY seriously and acting accordingly ... never underestimate your enemy.

with THAT being said, i dont support the left or its extremes anymore than i support the mainstream right and its extremes.

inb4 "hurr durr trump is dumb pres ever"
or
"derp trump is not qualified for president"

both are very subjective, and maybe true in some ways - - regardless, you NEVER underestimate the enemy.

but the die has been cast....

Because he doesnr have the balls to go through. What actually has he accomplished? He got through a massive taxbreak for rich people, gave up the joint military exercise with south korea (present for kim), nothing else.
He is just a weak president. Sad.

The spirit of John McCain lives rent free inside the head of Trump

bahahahaha

because

Attached: immigration (2).jpg (536x416, 51K)

Full of shit

This is accurate

Attached: image.jpg (1080x1643, 226K)

It's a game and he didnt have the votes. 2020 we can change it and pissed off fags like you.

This this and this. Hang your traitors first.

Good god.
It still amazes me that Trump can showcase his extreme ignorance on a daily basis (the coyote thing probably wasn't even the dumbest thing he said THAT DAY) and a good 40% of Americans think, "well this is all fine and normal."

What the hell is wrong with people?

I don't understand the question...
Literally who cares?
Why is there so much butthurt ITT from both sides?

Attached: 122-1110-01-header+naked-bike-in-action+.jpg (1000x800, 102K)

>He never really cared about illegal immigration
This is credible. After all, he's employed lots of undocumented workers in his businesses and he even pulled some strings to get his winery an extra allotment of H1a "guest workers".
But he does hate Mexico. And for a very good reason: he lost two expensive class-action suits because he defrauded investors in the Trump Tower condominium in Rosarito Beach, Baja California.

Attached: 2016-02-20_12-23-00.png (551x784, 488K)

>from both sides
Silence, Ivan.

Canadian
This thread is full of shit

Posting motorcycles
Ignore the thread
You're welcome

Attached: Montesa_Cota.jpg (300x200, 17K)

Attached: sportGS4.jpg (640x620, 104K)

Attached: whatCG1.jpg (664x469, 252K)

Attached: iconpleaasuredometwo15.jpg (600x1000, 144K)

Attached: JRL-Cycles-Lucky-7-Front-Left.jpg (737x527, 61K)

Yes I am aware you cannot sage with an image

Attached: project-z-cafe-racer-quick-off-the-mark-motorcycle-01.jpg (818x654, 266K)

Attached: Cafe BeforeAfter.jpg (3278x4370, 1.87M)

Is that Randy Quaid?

yes you can fag, try it

Attached: 1548333119168.jpg (450x1247, 159K)

i appreciate you making my point for me.

consider... does trump act like a politician? no. he dgaf about how he acts, is viewed, what he says - and those are the issues everyone against him is stuck on. he is not acting like a politician, and does not respond like politicians do to mockery, smears, propaganda, etc ..

seeing how the left is suffering dealing with trump is sad, its like watching two retards try to fuck a doorknob.

its like watching someone try to win mike tysons punch out without knowing the cues ...and playing over and over and over and still not realizing there are cues for when the big combo is coming at you. like jesus christ, wise up, realize how trump plays the game and realize he is in a position where he doesnt HAVE to bend to playing it YOUR way - only then can you "beat" him.

or just do what i do, and laugh while it all burns down.

Putin ordered him to wait.

Attached: pee-pee-tape.jpg (885x570, 343K)

>My 1976 Chevy C10
>502 big block
>4:11 gears with roll cage and 4 link suspension

Attached: D335DB0D-C25D-4910-9AE9-CE95E8EC9C91.jpg (750x987, 336K)

Attached: 5859306145.jpg (1612x1270, 156K)