Why don’t you own an AR-15 yet Yea Forums?

Why don’t you own an AR-15 yet Yea Forums?

Attached: 166BDB31-5B1C-481D-99F6-BE89D2145F09.jpg (960x640, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aa2P83BbIOc
amjmed.com/article/S0002-9343(15)01030-X/fulltext
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because breaking down the model is just too stupid, much rather handle an MP

Faggot neighbors lied to the cops and now I can't own any gun

FUCK YOU I WANT MY GOD GIVEN RIGHTS

because i don't need to overcompensate for having a manlet dick.

Meh, prefer AK platform rifles, 7.62x39 is now common enough at big box stores.

jews down here wont let me :-(

Says the faggot thinking of dicks.

>small dick detected

No need for one and nothing to prove

Move. Get out of Cali or NY, whichever shithole that state is.

>an AR-15

because I have a half dozen of them

I don't want one.

Don't want one.

Guns are cool like swords are cool.

I can look at them on Google.

Yeah!

Because I like a real rifle that doesn't feel like it's made out of beer cans and Legos.

Wait so like, can you convince me to own specifically an AR over like, the 22 I already own? I live in a good neighborhood.

Bosnia TBH
It's not fucking fair either, my literal sociopath of a cousin got his licences because his mates lied for him, but my neighbors are Serbs who hate every fucking Croat in the country and want to see me disarmed. Shit, might have to plant some evidence against them

because I'm not a faggot inbred cuck

Because my LWRC Six8 has more stopping power and better range.

>Europe
>Poor
It's not a choice it's both

>god

Top lewls

Attached: HVj7z8R.jpg (500x459, 68K)

Attached: 9914096792.jpg (1612x1270, 154K)

Cos there's already enough shit trying to kill me in Australia.

He said not realizing the irony

Because I'm not an insecure incel faggot who needs a dick extension to feel like a real man.

Sorry, figured you were here stateside.
Pay local Croat gangsters to murder them, then appeal their bullshit.
If that fails, just get one illegally - not like they’re gonna really look.

Because Aks are better.

Because my penis is more than three inches long.

Murica pow pow

Shouldn't have declared war on them. Maybe you shouldn't have lost it either, but both of those things tend to leave bad feelings.

i'd rather have something accurate. thank you.

Too high powered.

The rifles are likely far more accurate than you are - m.youtube.com/watch?v=aa2P83BbIOc

Bullshit, spunky.

Pffft lol sure.

Ha. Enjoy your scratch.

Shut your pie hole, fat boy.

Because 223/556 is for traps. Get a AR10 and handle that manly combat round

.308 or .30-06 is actually more powerful than "muh NATO"

>cuck
you libshits shouldn't try using words you see us use without first learning what they mean. It just makes you look fucking retarded.

.308 is the same as 7.62 nato

Shooting them is a lot more fun than looking at pictures of them tho...

Attached: IMG_20190320_164902.jpg (1729x1297, 466K)

Cofirmed no guns faggot

Because If that war ever breaks out, anyone with one of those won't get within 300 yards of me without getting dropped... then I'll have an AR of my own, and more ammo for both guns.

Attached: Rifle.jpg (4032x1040, 854K)

Nigga have you seen how hard it is to get a gun up north?

7.62x51 NATO (civilian .308) is a NATO round you fucking idiot...

let's be honest, if it wasn't for niggers running around shooting each other all the time gun crime would be pretty rare.

Attached: extended mag revolver.jpg (487x600, 32K)

Ah, the delusional fudd with his shitty bolt action. Funny stuff.

i don't think a single bolt gun would compete against half a dozen guys with semi autos

Liberal men, the arbiters of masculinity.

he said with a hook in his mouth

I don't know what you're talking about

Attached: 1526777939297.png (1281x728, 353K)

I trust a bolt action a lot more than a gas powered cycle.

because i prefer my cz512

I have a blackout.

i guess but working the bolt definitely slows you down not to mention a 3 round mag versus 25 or 30. better than nothing i guess.

That would be a decent argument if it was 1928.

Pfft lol ok.

.308 has higher operating pressure.

FBI nice try

>I TRUST MAH HORSE MORE THAN YER UNRELIABLE GAS ENGINE

Here's what the average "muh dik, don't need no gunz" faggot poster looks like.

Attached: faggot muh dik argument.jpg (680x1074, 226K)

Yup.

Why don't you go learn a few things about modern bolt action rifles because manual bolt cycling is not that slow and you can buy plenty of large magazines for bolt action rifles.

Never got around to it.

Holy shit this can't be serious. Please, PLEASE bring your shitty bolt action rifle to a 3 gun competition and record it. Let us all know how FAST you are with it with your EXTENDO magazines. Please. Do it.

if they're that great why did every military in the world convert to semi auto?

I bought one a while back.. haven't had time to go shoot it. I love my AK, although not very accurate, it's a boatload of fun, and a heavier round for better penetration. I'd have a little more trust in that than in my AR

And if AR-15s weren't notorious for being touchy under rough handling you might have a decent argument.

Depends on who manufactured it. They're not all equal.

let's turn this into a goodified thread

Attached: santa is sick of your shit.webm (768x436, 1.02M)

goddam george lucas is a badass

>7% of the population (Black male) commits nearly 50% of all violent crime in the US
>Highest cause of death from guns in the US is from suicide
>Second highest cause is gang violence
Wew-lad, nigger.

Because filling a space with bullets is the current meta when it comes to war.

Because the AR-10 is better

Attached: concealed carry in action.webm (640x360, 1.08M)

You really seem defensive over this? Did you fail your background check?

George Lucas strikes back

because I am not a cowardly pussy who needs a gun because they are scared of their own shadow

cause im a poorfag

>projecting

Because I don't have freedom.

Say that when some nigger pulls a gun out on your faggot ass

I have a CCW, so no. I don't actually get checked when I fill out the ATF 4473 because CCWs in my state are a NICS alternate. Good...try? I just think it would be hilarious to watch you run your bolt gun against semiautos because you're delusional. Don't get so upset. It would be good entertainment.

Bro, you do realize that we're about to see a huge reversal of cheap 7.62x39, right?

Russia is refusing weapons chambered in 5.45 because the push of the U.S. for a heavier 6.8 intermediate cartridge. Yes, that's right the Russians are going back to basics with a 30 cal round tried and true for 70 years

However, it will mean that in a few years 5.56 surplus is going to be off the fucking chain cheap.

Attached: foiled home invasion.webm (400x306, 1.04M)

I already do ;)

Attached: 1546896995997.jpg (4032x1960, 1.16M)

Wut, you can get 762 just as easy anywhere as 556 and 9mm.

The only cowardly pussies these days (regrettably) are the ones without guns, because of mass shootings. The ones with more confidence and more security are the ones who have guns

Because I live in stupid-ass California...

I have one, wanna build another but in .308(ar10) or maybe 6.5 Grendel

I own a dozen, and plan on buying more

VOTE TRUMP AND JOIN THE NRA

...technically I own 4, each in a different caliber, one without an upper.

I live in a civilized country, not a shithole country like the US

I own a 6.5 Grendel one, with a Burris Eliminator III scope on it, 24 inch barrel from Alexander Arms, lightened spring kit and polished hammer surfaces... fantastic AT&T gun, "reach out and touch someone"

>civilized country
Where, Sweden or some other cuck nation?

New Zealand? Kek

I think you should buy a gun because of your moral obligation to protect your homeland and those you love

I wouldn't have trust in a gun I've never shot either... Shoot it or sell it already.

Attached: robbed the wrong store.webm (480x360, 1.23M)

Keep telling yourself that bud

What delusion? That I'm going to magically rip a thirty round magazine in less than five seconds? No, I'm not. I'm going to empty a thirty round magazine in thirty seconds while putting every shot in the X-ring. But you jack off to your bullet spray fantasy.

You don't trust it and you've never shot it? That's pretty retarded.

Attached: man saves another man with handgun.webm (540x360, 336K)

I do. I have 2. I also have 15 other firearms. Oh I'm also Canadian.

>semiautomatic
>spraying

Pick one you delusional fudd nigger

Because I don't live in a country with a third-world murder rate and gun laws that make it inevitable.

Attached: gun-death-rates-chart.jpg (620x644, 63K)

Pretty much can't own them in MA. Not to mention I've been sectioned numerous times and I would probably use it on myself.

Or Norway? Or New Zealand?

Attached: a066a182b2a465bae1a54f00aa6616b5f9a76ce3.jpg (800x566, 38K)

A civilized one, I presume? Because the Quebecois need to fuck off back to France and take that poultine shit with them

No... in all fields.

Drop free mags? what's that lol.

No last round bolt hold open.

Pressed fit barrel in trunion so no easy caliber change.

No uniformity of parts fitment across manufacturers.

No modularity of upper, lower, and limited furniture choices for AK pattern.

Variations inside AK pattern mean some furniture or accerssories simply don't work. RPD vs RPK vs AK.

Inferior manual of arms requiring a support hand cross over or removal of strong hand from weapon.

Ammo cost for 5.54 is about the same, but with import bans and Russian geardown as they are switching back to 7.62x39 means you're about to feel the pinch.

Serously... is this bait?

Attached: shovel AK.jpg (600x459, 187K)

Because I have a PSL, better range, more stopping power, and it looks way cooler than an AR.

Attached: 180px-DCB_Shooting_Romanian_PSL_1.jpg.jpg (180x240, 12K)

>Canadian
>5 round magazines

nobody is impressed...

Attached: IMG_20180915_192716.jpg (1737x1303, 615K)

I’m in California and I own an AR lol.

...I have an FS2000. My tactical tuna fears no AR.

That's not comparable to an AR-15 at all. What is your goal here? To show off your shitty "not a real dragunov" rifle?

Amateurs talk equipment.

Professionals talk tactics.

That said, try mounting an ir laser/illuminator on an AK, or an LPVO, it's problematic to say the least.

yeah, that's just firearm murder rate. all those places have fuck ton more knife murders and other types than listed. Hell London has more murders than NY last year. people are gonna kill people even if they have to use a rock to do it. So shove that false narrative up your retard ass.

Attached: 1547937663347.gif (493x342, 393K)

Hows the trigger? I've been thinking of buying a used one to fulfill my splintercell fantasies

my country doesn't go around invading others for oil so we don't have to worry about 'protecting' it...

I don't live in a shithole country where I have to worry about protecting people I love with a gun... Im not a scared little pussy who has to use a gun to protect my loved ones.

my condolences

I do all the time, I don't need a pussy ass gun to walk down the street... scared little inbred

Fuck Trump and the NRA... join the GOA.

>Amateurs talk equipment.

Because you shove a round in a pipe and hit the bullet's cap with a hammer like a real man?? STFU.

No harm in a little bit of laser sight, or extended mag...

Where do you live user?

Still don't need one, still have nothing to prove

Almost every country uses a bolt action rifle for sniping. Hell I can shoot 400 yards accurately with my Remington 700 in 6.5 creedmore ammo

civilized... :)

K, Lol. I hate to break it to you but violence is violence and a truck of peace still crushes you to death.

Attached: blacks kill more blacks then kkk.jpg (500x314, 44K)

If you live in Finland you don't need one. Or at least this was the case in 1990. With the massing flood of immigrants, rape and violent crime are a growing trend :(

no, sweetie. you own a neutered west coast faggot's approximation of what an ar15 is, but that thing is a toy, billy, not a real ar15.

Grandfathered or .22 or Military/Law Enforcement?

>my country doesn't go around invading others for oil so we don't have to worry about 'protecting' it...

You do know that the US is currently the top oil producing nation in the world right now, so, this invasion for oil thing you inbred morans around the world keep spouting is a straw dog...

Basic trigger is honestly pretty sloppy. However, get a Nu Trigger mod, which you can install yourself easily, and it becomes immeasurably better. It'll never be like a competition AR, but I'm comfortable with it.

Other recommended mods include a Judo Chop charging handle, and maybe a safety sear if you can find one for sale on gunbroker. I'd also check gunbroker to find one for sale on the cheap, some people don't know what they have and are selling them for several hundred under market value, which is only rising due to them no longer being imported.

First vs second columns...illiterate fuck.

hey bro... hate on antiguns but not poutine.

Where is the proof from a source that isn't just some retarded blog thing someone wrote after only reading the title from an actual study.

and here's the L337 Operator using the word "problematic" and spacing like a redditor.
fuck off back to your cawa doody

found the aids riddled faggot

Attached: mike pence and barron.png (600x657, 529K)

Let’s not be a dick. At least he’s a Californian who owns a gun, that’s still a thing somehow

English please?

oh ok... so some quip invalidates the veracity of what I wrote... sure kid.

How about this...

I would never use a rifle to instigate a mass killing because the body count wouldn't be as big as a decently planned infrastructure attack.

Does that fill your idiot requirements, dumb fuck?

Attached: Libcucks hate numbers.png (626x691, 347K)

American slang for "its a relevant argument".

Sword collecting fedora detected

Attached: maine crime rate.jpg (750x756, 79K)

No, just someone murdering you for cartoons, or being white.

i can not legally purchase firearms

Your fingers aren't broke, just fucking Google murder stats around the world or London murder rate or ECT. I wasn't the one that tried to claim only guns cause murders.

>comparable to AR-15
Nobody said a fucking thing about that you dickwad. And off the shelf AR's just flat suck since they have crappy .556 ammo that takes about a half dozen rounds to stop a field mouse. So keep playing with you Mattel toy, the rest of us will play with real guns.

You're an idiot lol

heya, where do you live so I can fuck your ass?

That just says guns per 100 people, nothing about ownership. No sources cited and I cant believe that Africa has less than 10 guns a person

'stendo clip on a nigg

Attached: proud liberal.jpg (640x927, 75K)

cause money and pink floyd was wrong. it aint a gas

Because I own AKs. ARs are pieces of shit. Fuck off OP.

amjmed.com/article/S0002-9343(15)01030-X/fulltext

"Violent Death Rates: The US Compared with Other High-income OECD Countries, 2010"

I guess you'll just have to yell "fake news" next.

>And off the shelf AR's just flat suck since they have crappy .556 ammo

They also take .223, the NATO round is optional and not recommended (at least I don't recommend them for the AR-15) due to higher powder pressure == more barrel wear.

Ok! Lol

any explanation why?

Let me give you the truth of the matter....

How the British track their violent crime rate is actually by conviction and not by event, or report of event.

Let that sink in.....

Then you'll see how actually fucked the UK is.

africans would all starve if we didn't keep supplying them with food. What makes you think they would have a bunch of guns each? These primitive monkeys manage to kill each other in huge numbers using just large rocks and machetes.

>Then you'll see how actually fucked the UK is.

You mean it was fucked before Theresa May got her grimy fingers all over it???

K, you stupid niggers. Read a boook.

That still doesn't mean what you said is true

True, but most decent or good manufacturers will achieve that level of accuracy at that range.
Chinese, Russian, Polish, Bulgarian, Iraqi...

Stop pretending whatever shithole country you're from is some niggerless utopia. How does it feel to be a no guns faggot? Haven't you ever wanted to shoot a gun, you try hard nigger?

Oink oink, greaseball.

They're stupid.

Well, i'd say 50+ bodies last week disagree with you.

Dunna care.

Google boar hunting on YouTube with AR 15s. Some of those boars are over 200 lbs and they are shooting them running.

That still isn't a legit source. If you tried using anything from there for a school paper it would get turned down, and if any real researcher saw references coming from that site they wouldn't take it seriously

>amjmed.com/article/S0002-9343(15)01030-X/fulltext
>"Violent Death Rates: The US Compared with Other High-income OECD Countries, 2010"

fair enough my dude.

huh.

moving from IL to texas. Soon as I get there I plan to purchase a rifle and a pistol. I don't know what, I want to go to a range and try some others. I have shot a lot of weapons but dont own any. IL gun laws are very strict. I hate it. And I believe owning a firearm is critical to my rights and freedoms in this country. Blue states keep taking away those rights and look how insanely high murder rates and violent crimes are. Kind of went on a tangent but had to be said.

>"Violent Death Rates: The US compared to some cherry picked bullshit to support whatever gay point I'm trying to make.

Yeah, and I've heard they can be modded to take 6mm too. I might consider a 6mm Grendel model if they weren't so expensive.

LOL!!!!

impact factor of 5 you fucking mongoloid!

Your teacher would be literally retarded NOT TO TAKE THAT AS A SOURCE!!!

You do realize that impact factor places that journal in the top 6.5% of all cited journals in the fucking world, right?

fucking retard,

Worked pretty well for Oswald.

Would add to quads of truth that syria is green on both sides of this map, which is ridiculous in itself.

Depends on the terrain, and the guys.

>Top tier journal as evidence that Europe isn't utopia, euros booty blasted.

dude with his savage axis or whatever that is not going to take down an army.

Seriously, Mine is pretty basic, and has a 5 shot mag. Several Bolts even accept standard AR mags, such as the mossberg mvp and ruger american ranch and predator.

Its cute that you seem to think that simply by owning a bolt action you are somehow against Semi's. I'll take my bore-sighted bolt action with Vortex optics in range accuracy vs your standard AR loadout any day of the week.

Fuck you...already drooled "fake news"!

Pffft.

Because it's easier for a bunch of scared kids to hit something at relatively short range.
For sniping, semi auto variants are better because you don't lose your target and have to re-aim each shot. Not because they have a higher rate of fire.

Yep. The important takeaway from that chart is that other countries have some murders. Nothing to see here.

That's why even a super generic checker said it's not. Then running the latest article vs one that an actual school has students check their work with comes back as being not usable.

lol Yea Forums bouta be like "fake, cant see any blood splatter. obvious kike operation"

Bolt action locks the chamber tighter than a semi auto.

Because I'm a faggot with no money and no real need for a full-sized rifle. I live somewhere isolated and own a handgun. While I support the right to own anything you want for sporting, I think using a rifle for home defense is overkill and potentially dangerous. .45 is a lot of lead, but will generally stop if it hits a wall. The .223 an AR fires has a fuckload more velocity and will shred through my house and hit something I'm not aiming at, which is a violation of basic gun safety. I would rather pry a bullet out of the wall while talking to the police about a wannabe cat burgler I shot than try to explain that I didn't mean to shoot my roommate a room over in the back of a cop car.
Also, relating to being poor: .45 is cheap. .223 is kind of expensive where I live.

yes that is correct and allow for faster follow up if you miss.

45 fmj has alot of penetration.

Yee haw murica

Let me be clear, I never said the AR wasn't an effective rifle. I simply believe that it's not the end all weapon that some believe it to be due to it's small off the shelf caliber and the lightweight construction.

Amen. Jealous non American.

> Savage Axis

Lol. The Vortex alone is worth as much as a
Savage Axis.

Besides,the idea that any paramilitary force with only small arms is going to do anything other than die with a cooler looking gun is basically a Gun nuts jerk-off fantasy.

you know how to read it? i had no trouble understanding his message. maybe im advanced idk

You might want to read some history, that bolt action, you will be tagged long before your in range for your 556. Think 308, 338, 460, and. when really want the attention 50 cal.

Because I'm not a basement-dwelling hillbilly

Jealous that your kid can go to school without eating a bullet? Delusional

like muslims

I'm getting my bullets from a handloader hunter that lives nearby. He uses lead from old roofing tacks and swears it's softer than FMJ. I'm not very experienced with firearms (part of why I wanted a handgun instead of a rifle, I've heard it said handguns are easier to learn how to operate in a panic). My roommate owns a really shitty .38 that'll probably blow up if I fire it.

Impractical for home defense. Rather buy an 870. Also, that whole platform is a fucking meme. Appeals only to tacticool faggots

That’s what I said. Lrn2read

Exactly. My point is just that it's not really about being able to yank the trigger super fast unless you're basically at point blank or have a crapload of people.

But the whole debate is academic. The entire purpose of the 2nd was to make sure common people had access to, and experience using, military grade weaponry. There's around 2 million total military personnel (including reserves) and about 100 times more civilians. Unless you're planning on just bombing cities to dust, there's not a military on Earth that could take over a city like New York if all the able bodied people had weapons and ammo.

Practice using your rifle and you won’t need a bitch mod like a laser or optics.
Iron sights don’t run out of batteries.

Own 3

Pfft lol ok.

Sure.

So your automated bad think detector doesn't like it? ok :)

>my kid.
Haha ok

Besides, I got a shitload of surplus 7.62 and 5.45 for my Zastava and Izhmash, pre-ban bulk buys when they were dirt cheap.
I’m set for a good long while.

Oinkity oink oink
Oinkity oink oink
Look a fat boy roll.

Because AR-10

Because. a shot gun is better for suicide.

There's only a 99% mortality rate with shotgun suicides. If you can figure out who the 1% that fucked it up are, please let me know.

Attached: 7793715066.jpg (2450x1344, 199K)

Because it's crippled. If I can't legally own the full auto I don't want it.

Shut the fuck up. You couldn't afford a real full auto.

All lead is softer than FMJ rounds, regardless f source.

It's surprising easy to fuck up suck starting shotguns. I've got stories for days over finding somebody who fucked up the shot then made a Godawful mess while bleeding out.

Pfft lol ok.

If they weren’t price fixed because of taxes any retard could buy one. They cost like $2 to make.

You seem like a fun guy. Show tits, loser.

>muh laws....

He could if he wasn’t in the US. You can pick up an true Iraqi Tabuk in Afghanistan for like $200US.

Pfft lol k.

Do you know how much 200USD Is in a third world shithole?

1. You can own full auto with a Cat 3 weapons permit. 2. Full auto is only good for crew served weapons or retarded kids at the range. 3. Incredible waste of money

I refuse to get a car because it's not a M2 Abrams. That's what you sound like.

Attached: 1547785057235.jpg (300x300, 20K)

K

Full auto original ak 47s cost like $5 in Nigeria. Gun laws and the gun industry have decided they need giant profit margins so everything is marked up like 10,000 %

A lot, but for us here not much.

No shit. You have to pay for freedom.

I can agree with the money part. Proper maintenance of a fully automatic weapon is expensive as fuck.

K

Class III is for sellers. To own a full auto, or anything else on the NFA naughty list, you need a $200 or $5 tax stamp, plus the cost of the item.

Those are the shit Chinese and Romanian AKs.

Half that will get you a Russian ak, 9mm Tariq, bunch of old Russian 'nades and ammo for the guns in Kurdistan.

Pfft lol k

Because i own an ar-10?

Lol k pfft

Because I have a Glock for self-defense, don't need AR ....for what an alien invasion

I thought you had to have the sellers to get the tax stamp. I guess I may have been wrong. Been a lot of years since the idea of getting an auto was even in my head.

Sorry you can buy an original ak there for $100. Guns are ridiculously expensive and there’s no good reason to own most of them because of depreciation. It’s not even cool all you do is risk getting hurt.

Body armor.

Pistols go through body armor too. It’s called shooting twice. Either way the fucker is gonna break a rib and be down for the count unless he’s some cot chewing somalian motherfucker.

Nope, you buy it from a Class III, pay for it, fill out the forms, do the ATF approval process which takes months, and then go pick it up if they decide you are allowed.

Hard to get in my country :(

Because No Step on Snek

Attached: IMG957681.jpg (1024x576, 70K)

No Step On Snek 2

Attached: IMG957679_01.jpg (810x1440, 161K)

Alright then.

Most standard civilian body armor is rated up to a 45, certain ammo could do it. But they won't be "down for the count" hitting them with a 9mm slug. Being on here I'm sure you've seen people take a bunch of shots and keep moving without body armor. That being said, my 1911 with hollow points is for self defense and my ar is for fun.

>Pistols go through body armor too. It’s called shooting twice.

That's...not at all how body armor works. Any basic steel armor or level IIIA will stop pistol rounds without any deformation. So no, no cracked ribs, you fucking idiot.

kekarooni

I still don't want a m249 bad enough for all that, but thanks for the info. It's nice to have the correct information about it though, so I thank you again. (who says Yea Forums can't be civil)

.357, you fucking idiot.

because its a shitty gun

You watched to many dirty Harry movies.

oh i thought civilians couldn't buy new manufacture machine guns.

I own 12 firearms but have no interest in an AR-15. It’s a Barbie doll combat LARP gun.

He used a 44 magnum

Soon. I've got a handgun for now.

Level IIIA is rated up to .44 magnum you dumb fuck. Much more powerful than .357 mag.

3A armor stops .357 magnum. Do you even know what the rating levels are for body armor? Look it up, dumbass. They're rated by the US NIJ.

Lol no, no they don’t. Certified level IIIa will stop everything .44Mag and below at least 5 times, Level III will stop 7.62x39 at least 5 times, without rifle plates.
Level IV will stop .30-06M2 AP rounds.
All DoJ standards for testing body armor require it to be shot 6 or 12 times from 5meters for pistol rounds and 15 meters for rifle rounds.

You'd rather jack yourself of playing with your black powder rifle then get a gun just because it's popular? Fucking hipster.

I'm just gonna stay in the corner with my ptr91. armalite and 556 are great and all, but if you want to turn some heads instead of roll some eyes, buy the closest thing to an stg45 you'll ever get and piss off all the brass jews at the range. Plus the models put out in the past few years have the flappy mag release.

Attached: IMG_20190215_130701805~2.jpg (3930x2161, 999K)

and a 357. that speech about most powerful was the 44 and only one DH movie.

New, no. Anything made after May 19, 1986 is off limits to civilian purchase. Anything registered prior to that date is fair game to be bought, sold and traded if you got the cash.
I enjoy talking about guns, it’s a whole lot better than politics or celebrities.

The only one that mattered.....

Taking responsibility for your own safety is adult behavior.
Abdication is immature and unmanly.

Me too, people always have opinions on what type/company/platform is best and for the most part it's hard to be wrong. I HATE Glocks but I still recognize they have a lot of good guns. They just aren't for me. I just got a sign p320 compact 45 made after the fix and I love the hell out of the hand feel. A buddy of mine won't own any rifle that isn't a lever action, I don't get it but that's what he like.

Join Discord
/aFVUT8v

E-Girls and Boys, Nudes, Lewds, Boipussy (Traps/Femboys), Memes and the potential to get mod just from posting.

Also but not limited to....

E-Sex, Dropbox, Megafiles, Vola, Meetups, VC, Links, Snapchat adds and more!

Attached: 1552691200263.jpg (1198x2048, 147K)

Because it's illegal and I prefer staying out of prison

I won't argue that.

what shithole country do you live in

The country of California I bet.

Sig not sign

One that does not have weekly mass shootings

>...one without an upper.

I know those feels, 4.5 months into SBR tax stamp

yeah i work 60 hours a week and in dont live in my moms basement i dont have the time to be pissing about shooting guns like a child, and before you say why am i on Yea Forums i like to browse this for 30 minutes before bed.

Is it one of the ones with weekly derka bombings/attacks or the one with constant stabbings?

get a better job, 60 hours a week is garbage.

SBR tax stamp? Why the hell didn't you just buy a pistol brace and use it as a stock? You can't possibly be that autistic.

Go to sleep, you're allotted time is running out. You'll mess up your schedule.

mental hospital says i cant buy anything for 5 years

anyway around bros?

Black powder maybe. Or just make a bow.

i actually enjoy what i do?

Nope, though a while back something happened, it is just peaceful and pretty okay. People here are probably too clear headed to want to go down the gun-rabbithole

I'd like to get a rifle soon. I have a cheap 9mm Taurus right now. My roommate has an AR, and there's 6 other guns in the house, so I feel safe at the moment.

Attached: Screenshot_20190219-144813.png (1080x1920, 1.18M)

Other than Raven/Jennings/Bryco/Jimenez guns, I can’t say there isn’t one I don’t at least respect if not like.
There’s a lot of calibers I may not like because of rareness or cost, but other than that, I still like most anything I can squeeze a trigger on and make go bang.

Because I'm not autistic

Nobody wants to spend most of their waking hours working, miss me with that. I own a house and work 40-50 hours a week. I also own close to 18k in guns and enjoy shooting them every week.

>bow
not lethal enough

Because braces aren’t the same as actual stocks. Getting an SBR is great if you can wait.

Yeah, you won't even say a country so I'm calling shenanigans.

The better questions is why haven't you bought a cnc milling machine + 3d printer, downloaded free widely available schematics for 80% lower receivers + other individual parts and built your own guns and ammo yet user?

Attached: 1552152761198m.jpg (1024x576, 136K)

You’re here, yes you are.

Ammo takes a 3 stage press/loader, dies, rimmers, case tumblers, etc.
You go down that rabbit hole of reloading and you are gonna add couple of grand easy to any collection.

Better things to spend money on.

yeah well when you actually enjoy your job the hours you work dont matter, i enjoy waking up to go to work, i could work 40 but i choose to work pretty much most Saturdays and sundays cause i want to, if you dont wanna work id say you need a better job cause you clearly are spending 50 hours a week wasting your life away.

The longbowman is a deadly opponent. You know nothing of history.

Holy fuck lay off the Call of Duty, it's not real life you raging fucknut

You live a boring life.

Because money

Attached: IMG_20190320_222058.jpg (1200x1600, 637K)

says the person who spends there free time shooting firearms. Thats fucking rich.

What do you do user if you don't mind me asking. Do you even get paid enough to make it worthwhile? No matter how much I'd enjoy doing a certain job, I don't think I'd ever be satisfied and happy if the pay is shit.

It's one of the best stress reliving things I do. I've got an old M1 garand that I never take out because it's a 30-06 and at best it works out to like $8 a round. I don't know anyone who reloads around here. But I don't want to sell it because it was passed down to me. Damn they made some good iron sights though.

Aww, you're adorable with your girl gun.

>You know nothing of history.
That i dont brother

lol You wouldn't know anything about it though, except what you see on youtube wagecuck.

Dead before he hits the ground. Great draw from under the jacket and on point shots.

Did you know an arrow with a broadhead can cut through kevlar better than a bullet?

well i was a real estate agent back in the day. did that for 30 years aand hated it but was very very well payed and now rent out 5 different properties while i now do carpentry. I love it, im a widowed husband so the reason i work every day is cause it helps take my mind of things and just get to create stuff.

yeah what about a 25 year old female's skull

Nah, they're just afraid of getting PTSD from going to the range like their fav journalist. kek

Some women are very hard headed.

If anything you can sustain these expensive habit by supplementing your income from selling the very expensive and valuable full auto rifles you "allegedly made". Not that I would ever condon such a thing of course honhonhon.

Attached: 1553130947960.jpg (719x719, 62K)

What a shot.

Yeah, you can’t safely use modern .30-06 because the powders are so much better now at full load.
Still, if you’re feeling adventurous, a single state loader would let you load safe rounds to keep the old girl running, and it would maybe set you back $100-150 or so plus reloading supplies.

Just get it re-chambered in .308 and shoot it more.

i think you can buy adjust gas plugs if you want to use hotter ammo with destroying gun

How about I piss in your morning coffee? You don't rechamber a genuine Garand.