Transwomen are real women. "Trans" is an adjective like "white woman" so you're really saying they're women all along

Transwomen are real women. "Trans" is an adjective like "white woman" so you're really saying they're women all along.

Attached: drewdalziel.jpg (704x396, 24K)

You'll never pass, tranny.
Never.

Attached: Cy3QCnAVQAAadGG2.png (986x674, 1.11M)

They can be feminine and call themselves women but they shouldn't expect others to call them women. Most people associate female with women and male with men. Trans people should not expect others to call them the right gender that they want since they are in a very very small minority that it seems ridiculous to change society's definitions over a small, less than 5% fraction of the population

Except, they aren’t women

Transwomen are just men with mutilated dicks. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Fuck off. Born with a pussy you're a woman, born with a dick, you're a man. Full stop.

Bait

Still trying to force this? Why. Nobody cares. Why don't you give up and kill yourself? Like pic related did. (Or eventually will.).

Tyrone? Tyrone Joseph Jr.!!! Where have u been young man ur father and i r worried

>you're really saying they're women all along.
Except I don't call them that.

Be what ever you want to be hell it's all a win win for me. More people to pump my seed into

A faggot trying to play pretend is still a faggot

No. They are transgender. Not women. Nice try trolling though.

Attached: 1E28E295-EB10-4FE8-8182-04BA630563EE.jpg (600x477, 50K)

You're an idiot and this bait sucks

being this retarded

>Transwomen are real women
sticking feathers up your ass dont make you a chicken
youre gonna bald just like the rest of us

Attached: images.jpg (194x259, 6K)

/thread

This is the ideal male body, you may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like

Attached: IMG_20190318_175626936.jpg (1592x3264, 1.31M)

Born with both, you're OPs mom

NOT ALL WOMEN HAVE VAGINAS

I don't subscribe to your social construct in the same way that a trans person isn't subscribing to mine.

They should look, talk, and walk like women too then
But if I can tell that it has a dick, then no thanks it’s a dude

>all women look , talk and walk the same way!

this retarded

Sorry bruh but you man with that jaw line.

See the thing is that even if they go on HRT before puberty & get their dicks removed & turned into a vag, they are still men.

They still have all the male traits.
From having male pheromones to the same taste/smell as men.

>doesnt know what hormones are

LOL sounds like you dont even know what a man is, let alone a trans woman.

Who is the trap with the pigtails and skirt I keep seeing on here?

If you have a Y chromosome, you're not a woman and you never will be. You have a mental illness.

im a attention whore shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Attached: l_1338.jpg (429x800, 30K)

If you have a Y chromosome you're not a woman and never will be. You are mentally I'll. Kill yourself.

Umm that's not how it works. You're an idiot.

mental illness

mental illness

mental illness

My favorite is the denial of a mental illness and the willful allowance of self-mutilation. Pure gold

you think your better than me? god all of you fuckers are so pathetic honestly. I think that fucking a cute trap like me would be like having a cold glass of water while lost in the desert your probably all so pussy starved and you probably only hate traps because they dont wanna have sex with you either lmaooo

Attached: tumblr_mobnf4jIBM1qdrjemo1_500.jpg (500x368, 29K)

Just cut it off. That gene pool has festered enough

lmaoooo nooooo

Attached: Mental.jpg (1302x904, 595K)

Does anyone else here follow this tranny lolcow? If not, highly recommend.

Attached: BE5A6DEA-202F-42F8-8414-ED3BC05FC9C1.jpg (750x1113, 630K)

/thread