So

So,

I used to be an alcoholic when I was 19 to 23.

I'm now 26, started to drink alone, seems like alcoholism can't be cured, fuck it :)

Attached: sdfsdf.jpg (500x300, 78K)

Depends on your will power.
It's hard but you can avoid it if you really want to.

How old are you tho ?
Guess loneliness got me, used to life to stay away from the bottle but my back is now injured, it has been one year now, fuuuck

Idk if u can compare it, but I'm 34 and smoking weed as much as possible since age 16.
I have the feeling that I never want to stop, too.
atm it is still fun, but I wonder how long I can continue like this and still have a nice life without any worries.

Guess that once you go into bad stuff, you can never really go back. What really hurts me in the end is all the people that stayed in the "good line" that will never be a part of my world.

I am a binge drinker. I quit for four or five years. The deside to try it out again. End up right back where I left off after a couple session. Habits I picked up while drunk, seem near impossible to stop.

alcoholism is strongly affected by genetics, having one in your near relatives and you just might have won the lottery and got one too

enjoy hell, there is a way out but that needs you to actually make something with your life and even then one setback might put you back

Attached: 1357308356001.jpg (392x500, 33K)

I remember how it started and it seems like reallt stupid to me but right now, being drunk in front of my computer, listenting to sad music, drinking alone, make me feel really alive despite i'm destroy myself.

I liked spending my time alone drinking too

Can we be friend ? I always wanted to have someone like you (like me) as an internet friend.

same, 29 yo, really nice life and I drink like 5l of beer/day and I smoke weed, only after 6pm. I know that's not normal but fuck it, I enjoy my life alot

Attached: 1317668724398.jpg (259x194, 6K)

Done a 6mo rehab bcuz alcohol.
No its never really over, you only can stand away from it as long as you can.

Met a guy who was 20 years dry - and he crashed hard.. so yeah... the danger of relapse is always lingering

OP here
Do you have a girl friend ?
I don't anymore

What make me feel alive is to see people like us trying to enjoy life even if we can"t anymore

Sure

24 here. Functioning alcoholic that drinks a fifth a day usually. Just know that having your hands shake and your heart beat rapidly due to withdrawls is no bueno

"Depends on your will power."

Nop, ditch her and it was the best thing that happen to me. I have a lot of friends, good job, good money, living in a good city full of students and party. I drink alone too, like now, but it's not really a problem anymore, all works fine. I don't believe in relationship anymore and it's not a problem, I fuck whores, it cost me very very less

Attached: 1312909365215.jpg (640x480, 44K)

OP here,

If you need a friend, come here :

discord : 7wdmJXH

I will add you on facebook eventually and we will be friend

Because we will understand each others more than anyone els

Fuck, relating so bad

Just the hands shake for me but I remember having that shit too when I was a kid, think it's stress for me + beer

Attached: 1320785486208.jpg (374x250, 29K)

Btw, this as my answer

Attached: 1314367656672.jpg (526x300, 48K)

Nah, not trusting me on this one ?

I know hundred of people like us, It's really usual where I live, in each social classes

And i don't do cokes but I know a shitload of high classes people who do it, it's a strange world