Why don’t cute autistic girls exist?

Why don’t cute autistic girls exist?

Attached: DB97587E-9A47-43F0-AF3D-381C65BF29AC.png (477x506, 513K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dfZFsmPTYJQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because they wouldn't be cute.

because autism doesn't exist

Attached: 32191624_2051475618454932_1149815727855763456_n.jpg (566x490, 39K)

They do, but you will never find one who is single.

she looks familiar, who is she?

Because girl gender is a social construct.
There exists only one gender. You ignorant fool.

>on Yea Forums
>autism doesn't exist

Attached: gfoysoerelu01.jpg (1000x563, 76K)

Kristen Lindsmith

>because autism doesn't exist
Said the autist

They mostly look like a 3 or a 5 at best.

Ah belbz

can deny, have a friend who has autism and is cute as heck. not bad autism either, like, rain man autism, like she can have conversations and shit and is hella smart but she's just really weird. she's a fucking amazing artist too. but she's gay so ;-;

pic sort of related

Attached: 88rzfr7e5ce21.jpg (480x632, 79K)

Cute implies an ability to groom oneself in a sexually satisfying way. Autists don’t have social abilities.

When I was in high school there was this autistic chick (severe aspergers) who was cute as fuck. She tried so fucking hard to be nice but to everyone else she was just "sperging out". Hated out everyone made fun of her. Once in biology we had to do projects or neurological diseases and one group chose passengers and literally just mocked her the entire project (literally by name). Teacher was Fucking clueless and thought it was good that they were "trying to include her and spread awareness" but she was in tears afterwards.

Gimme some time might try to find photo.

You've obviously never met my wife.

My gf is aspie. It's awesome. She's never irrational.

your last thread didnt fail hard enough or what? kill yourself faggot. even an autistic girl wouldnt fuck you.

Puppies and ducks are cute. Doesn't mean I wanna fuck them and doesn't mean they try to be cute.

They do everyone is beautiful

girls dont get autism - they just get fat and annoying

Sorry guys found her but literally all her photos are face photos or her graduation photos (at least on Facebook can't find her elsewhere) and I'm not gonna post her face.
She like a solid 7/10 at least though

Discord tranny spotted

That is a toxic mindset. It sets feelings over truth and spreads this ideas you don't have to try. Then you get people.like that one nasty fat bitch all talking about "I shouldn't have to lower my standard and should get 10/10 guys just for existing without having to lose weight or practise basic hygeine"

If everyone is beautiful just because then beauty literally can't exist, because there needs to be a standard.

>That is a toxic mindset.
pretty sure he was joking

I get what they mean though. A better way of putting it is that everyone has beautiful things about them, but you need to put the effort in to develop those things and to shore up whatever issues you have, because everyone has those too. We need to face reality as it is, 100% with you on that- people who want to change or ignore the way things are to line up with their feelings are dangerous fools- but might as well have a positive outlook about it.

Knowing people today, it's more likely they weren't

They do, but a lesser percentage than male. That thinking of “I’m autistic so I can meet a girl with autism and we’ll be compatible?” No. They will go for the non-autistic male. I have major depression and learned this. Woman will go for the best they can get or settle until they can trade up.

Post them, this thread will be gone anyway.

All the cute ones will go with the nicer normal dudes and you end up with the bug-eyed ones with Down’s.
These are the facts of life.

My girlfriend is autistic (I'm not) and genuinely a 7 at bare minimum (I think she's more like an 8 or a 9).

They do. You take shrooms with them. Remember that girl with glasses on YouTube? Used to do drug reviews. She’s on vice. Intravenous dmt or something like that. AUTISTIC

The one who interviewed the incel dude? What bullshit.

Neurosoup.

my old next door neighbours had a cute autistic niece.

Pics or it didn’t happen

>cute autistic girls
You mean traps?

More than likely they’ll say their trannies.

Would

youtu.be/dfZFsmPTYJQ

Attached: Azumanga Daioh Osaka Nod.gif (250x188, 828K)

Seriously, that body is banging!

high testosterone and recessive genes

I dated a woman who I'm about 90% sure was high-functioning autistic. She was about a 6/10 and fun to fuck but boring as shit otherwise. I ghosted her after a while and she was pissed but I guess the joke's on me because now I miss her.

They do but they're unbearable. They're worse than the 4-7/10 assburgers.

I would literally strangle a puppy to tap that. What a class act.

Cause they would be perfect and only perfect girls exist in anime.

Attached: 4ac6a5be72cb3401e62b93dc50dcd7bc43ba9aee.jpg (500x694, 47K)

the greatest user award goes to:

Attached: burst limit.png (472x469, 56K)

Pm me to trade pics of nude girls with link to their social media

Kik focRocklee

Attached: Screenshot_20190317-003024.jpg (1080x2160, 360K)

God I wish I could smear that all over her.