May be a wired question, but is eating of raw meat (fresh) bad for health? I think raw meat is really tasty

May be a wired question, but is eating of raw meat (fresh) bad for health? I think raw meat is really tasty...

Attached: 49170157-fresh-raw-beef-steak-isolated-on-white-background-top-view.jpg (1300x827, 170K)

There are lots of things in the raw meat that you kill by properly cooking it. Not just bacteria, but also all kinds of very nasty parasites

Not to mention its a bit wasteful - cooking it allows you to get much more energy from it

I looked this up because animals like a lion do it all the time. If you cook it it’s more nutritious but you can still eat raw meat no problem.

I prefer raw chicken.

Jesus fuck
My dude if you get your beef fresh from a butcher or you're eating from a source that you know is clean, your body is 100% A+ capable of digesting raw beef and fish with no I'll effects. I ate loads of both in Korea. If you've got the hanwoo, you only need soy sauce and sesame oil, maybe sesame seeds on raw beef.

yes it is bad and you will drop dead from a heart attack at 47

Spotted the veganfag

spotted the newfag who takes everything literally

No you

Any meat regardless of how "clean" it is has a degree of bacteria on it that will grow and become a problem once it hits the correct temp.

A lot of meat also does have the potential to carry shit parasites.

Steak or whole meat is way safer than hamburger though (surface area to exposed air)

Cooking meat gets rid of the bacteria and parasites.

You can eat it raw, but expect your body to take a bit to get used to it.

Also theres a huge difference between a wild animal adapted to eat raw nasty meat and fragile humans that have to cook everything to min/max energy from it.

> a source that you know is clean
Hehe. And you never can be 100% sure.

But there is a positive side also - A
people like you will always have lots of friends... inside.

Attached: taenia_solium_whole_scolex1328977753046-thumb400.jpg (300x238, 18K)

> Cooking meat gets rid of the bacteria and parasites.
It gets rid of some of them, many if them can survive, depends on temperature. So to get higher chance to stay alive and healthy you need to get "clean" (vet. control pass) meat and cook properly.

Picrelated can survive at 50 C.

Attached: trichinella-spiralis-7-638.jpg (638x479, 78K)

And please NEVER eat meat of wild animals before showing it to a veterinary control.

tapeworm is great for losing weight!

>I looked this up because animals like a lion do it all the time
Except that, you know, you are not a lion.
Those cats have thousands of years of adaptive changes that make them immune to a lot of bad things that are in the raw meat. Humans lost that long ago.

IoI

It's the bacteria that grows on the meat, not meat itself that is harmful. With beef the harmful bacteria mostly grows on the surface, which is why you can eat a blue rare steak. With chicken it grows through the whole thing. Unless you cut out the steak from the cow an hour ago, I wouldn't do it. And you know... Humans appendixes stopped working a few thousand years ago.

its definitely risky. but lots of people eat raw meat and fish so... try to get high quality at least.

yea very "wired" considering that meat is always unhealthy for a human.

>always

fuck off delusional vegan faggot

> It's the bacteria that grows on the meat, not meat itself that is harmful.
> bacteria
Worms of all kinds, fluke, viruses. They are deep inside.

Attached: image_thumb5.png (307x346, 54K)

I consume all my beef raw and typically enjoy my chicken rare as well. I don’t eat pork bc it’s dirty.

I’d like to get into eating more people but it’s hard to find a legal venue.

But I love raw meat.
> I consume all my beef raw and typically enjoy my chicken rare as well.
Try raw eggs. Salmonella approves.

Attached: salmonella-poisoning.jpg (460x399, 55K)

you cook meat to kill bacteria and speed up digestion, so if you want to get ill, which you will, continue to eat it raw dum dum

>which you will

never heard of rare meat, retard?

Raw minced pork with onions is a spred for bread buns in DE&NL

I do consume eggs raw, and fish. I live on the coast and eat true free range eggs and meats from local butchers so I trust the quality. I’ve never been sick from food, except one time when I ate out at a greasy diner in America.

Worms

Wtf just cook it if raw testes better try seasoning it with pepper, curry, onions, salt, origano dunno use ur imagination

>all studies on diet and health