Last thread died

Last thread died
Ask a dude who will probably be in jail soon for fucking underage girls anything

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 23K)

do you think it was worth being locked up . how underage we talking here?

At the time, yeah. but in retrospect noooooo..

youngest in the single digits

will it be worth it having to swallow nigger cock and take it up the ass in the pen?

how are you caught? prior history? roughly how old are you? sorry i missed the last thread, thanks user

Was it worth?
Or is it better to fap to loli than going to jail for a heavenly experience?

Im Bi so Im not too scared about that honestly. hell i was even a bottom in my teens. never diddled boys however..

Technically not caught yet, but prettymuch every single "contact" i have is either in jail awaiting trail, in Prison or under investigation. at this point its a matter of time and i kinda just .. well im guilty

Honestly better to just fap to them if you into the younger ones.. they can be a bit frustrating .. granted if you had asked me that during or right after i would have said the opposite, but its been like a month since last time and now i just remember how irritating it can be to never go more then half mast inn :P

In case this is not bait, how tight? Also did you filled that vag pouch?

damn, interesting, i still wish you the best man though cannot really say i approve of it lol

>single digits.

If you get the opportunity, you should kill yourself

Attached: scum.jpg (264x452, 36K)

> (You)
>Im Bi so Im not too scared about that honestly. hell i was even a bottom in my teens. never diddled boys however..
>

I don't think they're gonna treat you the same as those past sexual experiences user. and you'll have to factor in the ass beatings also...

Did you ever consider that there was something fucking wrong with you or were you just bullshitting yourself the whole time

This

Seriously, and if you have any kids, kill them first. We don't need people like you to reproduce.

Also, why are you still in the country? If it was me I'd haul ass to some country in Africa asap

some of the weirdest phrasing ever..
The youngest are too tight to actually get any proper penetration so you end up just teasing the vag with the head of the dick. get more out of them when they give BJs.

hey man thanks.

maybe, i'll see just how bad the thing the next guy is talking about is first

true true.. well if it gets too bad i'll just take the other guys advice.

Id say Masochist with Sociopathinc tendencies.. So yeah..

Never been into Black girls that much so id rather pick an Asian country, but in all seriousness im either on a watchlist already or they will alert the place im going ands lock me up there. fact is id rather go to jail back home then any third world shit stain.. and all places with better prisons, would just send me home anyway

Damn.. killing kids ?

who is the bad guy here?

Honestly you're human scum and if you don't kill yourself someone in prison is going to brutally murder/rape you because that's what they do to people like you unless you get away. But that's probably not going to happen so in the meantime what you could do is kill yourself and put it on Yea Forums with a timestamp so that maybe you'll get some sympathy out of someone. Yanno its just a thought when a whole bunch of inmates find out you raped kids in the single digits you're going to get fucking murdered just saying. so you might as well end it now or somthing like that.

Clearly the man who raped underage kids in the single digits dumbass. Like how retarded are you

What are your thoughts on girls over the age of 17?

Also do you ever think about the psychological damage you’re doing to these girls who will likely kill themselves over it?

dude, jail for you won't be fun. If i was you I'd just sit in the hole.

Same as any guy. its not a one of the other type deal its "why not both"

I do. and i have yet to go after a Virgin. or rather the virgins ive been with have been in their teens.
So im not the one who fucked them up.. i just didnt help

yeah, there's some guy on the news today that got strangled in prison in his cell for raping and murdering his 8 year old neighbor. He was free but they got the charge because of blood on the window and blood on undies.

Laugh all you want but your life locked up will constantly be under threat. This isn't a joke you sad fuck.

Op you could run innawoods? Personally id rather get in touch with my wild side rather than get in touch with the inner workings of my colon. Pack your shit up with a week or two worth of rations. Take out as much cash as possible. Bring any weapons you have with you. Go chill out in the back country and wait for the storm to die down

Attached: 06BE4318-954D-49B4-89FA-33F92665F983.jpg (349x305, 22K)

that's like saying I didn't hurt that person by hitting them with my truck because another truck hit them before me.

You dense fucking idiot.

was it worth it?

the storm will never die down for pedo degenerates like him

child molester

Nahh i hate the woods more then i hate myself sooo jail or death. lets try jail first

exactly.. maybe made it a little worse but i didnt start it.

I will pray for you to get shanked.

How do you find your victims and initiate sex? Also why don’t you just dip out to Mexico or something?

Attached: A7D93FE6-7CC2-4727-9FD9-0AB54EC74713.jpg (640x477, 52K)

Depends on your woods, what region do you live around? If its farther north then understandable. Ifyou live farther south its actually pretty chill and relaxing

OP listen you're not going to want to go to jail and be shanked to death you might as well kill yourself and put it on the internet with a timestamp there is no happy endings for you either man up and kill yourself or man up and turn yourself in. Go do your favorite things one last time besides rape kids go on a walk in the park headed dog do all that type of shit cuz you're not going to be doing it for a long time or possibly ever again because you know prison shanks and bloody butthole so you might as well just go take in the good parts of life and then come home and kill yourself for Yea Forums or have someone track you and send the cops to your house.

Went to Cambodia for a trip because i had heard rumors it was easy to get youngsters there. Found it kinda easily, befriended other whitepeople in the area, we all knew what was up.
kept in touch ever since and share tips on girls.
A mother selling her daughter there, a girl selling herself here, a father selling on way over there.
for you youngest i usualy have to fly out. for the teens its just local girls wanting booze and weed

Mexico will send you back

How did you even find girls who were willing?

Probably just bait but just incase. You wont be raped in prison, they will just kill you by any means possible. You will live in fear of what the animals will do to you whilst you walk in a gaggle of other pedos who also fear for their lives. I hope it is excruciatingly painful before you draw your final breath. Better to save the money for trial and off yourself now you vermin.

This op

Or you could do us all a service before taking yourself out. Finish what he started? Just a thought. If youre going to the slammer or gonna die, at least make your life a worthwhile one

Attached: A3A98752-2B36-47F2-8089-AAD4D36E55F5.png (645x295, 334K)

see
Im a monster not a Redneck

Never got any in your own country?

how did u groom her or him. How many times did u experience the greatest pleasures in the world

As someone who has been to prison, let me tell you. The COs put pedos info out for the population to see. I witnessed multiple people get stomped on their first days. They let this happen for a couple minutes while they slowly put everyone else back in their cells before they break it up. one guy was beaten so badly he shit his pants. It's not going to be fun for you

Pedos get killed in prison my dude, you should probably kill yourself, it will be softer than what convicts will do to your body

Where are you going?

How tight are they? Did they enjoy it?

That’s pretty dark. I understand young teens but babies is pretty fucked up.

How does it know you're so low that even convicts will look down on you and probably kill/rape you in prison? Tyrone is on there waiting...

All the time.
but only one of the young ones was local. all my contacts live on the coast, i dont

Specifically the youngest?
didnt groom her at all. She was being sold off by her father (usually the case), i stayed in town for 3 days, 2 of which i had her in my hotel room for about 10 hours a day..
Father delivered here around 9 and picked her up around 7. he got half the payment for each day up front and half when he picked her up.

Depends on the age and usage.
the youngest you only get to teas the tip with , pretty much need to go double digits to get balls deep.
and as for enjoyment that varies, the young teens love it. but the younger girls more ofthen then not just go stiff. some of the more experianced ones do seem to enjoy it but dont think thats as real as i hope.

never fucked a baby or toddler.. i have my limit and lets just say closer to school age.

ohh ive pretty much embraced it now.

>calls someone retarded after believing obvious bait

Attached: RRnRDrA.png (700x1046, 971K)

Get out of here R.Kelly

Attached: 1517093847865.jpg (240x320, 17K)

>as someone who lies

Lol k

Attached: 8379979599.jpg (1016x1476, 85K)

You can believe me or not i honestly don't care lol

How do you imitate providing alcohol for young teens ? Do you just hit them up on Social media
Also why do you think you’re gona get caught

Innitiate

man i like 'em kind of young myself, but single digits is just nasty

you should kill yourself

kys

I’m just curious I’m too young to be a pedo anyway lol

I'm not. Show peen

Yes master 0w0

k
don't kill yourself kid but you should still gtfo
underage b7

Oh thats easy.. I started doing that even before i could buy booze. and ive just been doing it ever since, girls tip eachother off, and ive even fucked 3 sisters in the same weekend the youngest was 13 and the oldest 17. the oldest heard about me from a friend and then a couple year later told her younger sister who then told the youngest.

as for the jail thing?
All my contacts are either in prison, jail awaiting trial or under investigation.. im kinda shocked they havent questioned me yet.

kek

Have you ever tried to figure out why you’re like this , go to therapy, or try to find answers through psychedelic drugs like shrooms

thanks for making me feel better about myself. jesus christ, I've done bad things, but at least there are people like you to make it seem insignificant by comparison.

how do you go about finding teens to buy boose for?

Attached: Photo Jul 12, 3 24 54 PM (2).jpg (1242x2208, 349K)

Don't feel guilty if she was 15 and above, its normal

Jesus love you

Attached: images (22).jpg (288x383, 26K)

nah, he's too much of a piece of shit to even care

I opened this thread expecting it to be a 16 year old. Kill yourself faggot

Attached: 509BF908-BD36-40C3-BFC8-AA9F658FF87A.jpg (750x748, 508K)

Also if she didn't look like a underage, well.....

Attached: 2gk2dihvbax11.jpg (821x533, 61K)

you are playing a dangerous game blaspheming like that.

Don't think that you will escape without having to pay for that. Next time some terrible bad luck happens in your life, ask yourself how much more you will have to pay for your sins.

I would happily do prison time for forcing you to eat your own dick.

Elaborate on the father dropping the kid off at your hotel. What was there citcumstance? Age? What did you do to her? Was it sad or depresding?

2 bitcoins for users info

So god is going to fuck me up for me to belive in him or some shit?

what a beautiful free will he gave me

You should come forward to authorities, I'm sure they will grant you some leniency for doing so :)

Poor me

Attached: jesus-fucking-christ-30811408.png (500x523, 104K)

Attached: jesus-fucking-christ-jesus-f-king-christ-2618146.png (500x551, 81K)

Circumstance was i heard he was pimping her out. i arrange a deal with him.
As for age. she was of school age. Older then kindergarten but under 10 . wont be more specific.
I did what ever i could to her.. mostly oral (giving and reciving) as usual with those young girls tried my best with vaginal penetration and to be fair, ive been with older girls that couldnt take as much as her.. but still, at that age its mostly just the tip.

Was it sad? hell yeah, the girl when she arrived was like a walking husk. i did get her to open up a bit (no pun intended) but shes broken..
most of them are.

not this again

Attached: 20190320_202035.png (500x621, 503K)

We don't, no one does.

What country was this and why did the father pimp her out?

Good ol US of A

He is a Pedofile Cuck who likes money?
thats what im guessing atleast. Most of you youngest have been after setting things up with either one of the parents or other guardians first.

I read about that a week ago.
If he’d moved away he would have gotten away with it

how the fuck do you go about even finding this out. I imagine the risk of asking OR offering such a service is too great to just randomly approach a stranger about. so how did you meet the dad?

Have you done psychedelics user? They show you the truth more than anything. I cannot sympathize with op’s dilemma, but I know my deepest desires were realized on my more spiritual trips.

Once you learn that laws are guidelines that can be bent broken and abused, the floodgates are open. You decide your morals and path. It’s in your hands to decide what’s right or wrong. Psychedelics will only confirms what you know in your heart of hearts.

And also, maybe you haven’t done therapy, but that shit is for people who want to be better. Again, my hot water is not the same as op’s, but I know I do not want to be better. Neither does he.

was it good?

Essentially wrote how in here
Happened to befriend the right people.
the dad was not anyone i knew but one of the people i knew had allready had a few rounds with that girl.

im not reading the whole thread faggot just say it

Ya man I was actually kinda getting a liking for younger girls I didn’t think it was a big deal at the time cus I was young myself and phychadelics showed me that I was just afraid or responsibility and growing older worried I wouldn’t become the man I need to be due to getting physically and verbally abused as a child by adults and other kids also some other stuff I don’t want to get in to

Tell us about the best parts op. Tell us about the parts you masturbate to. Tell us about the parts you’ll remember dearly as you eat the same moldy slop over and over again. Make me wish I was you.

I had 2 experiences with psychedelics (both lsd) and it has been over a year and I've really been craving a trip again. And I looked everywhere for lsd shrooms anything.. but no luck.
Then I was told that I dont find the trip, the trip finds me.
What do you think about that? I'm still undecided.

Didja ever stop to think about if you had kids what you would want to do to the feckless fucker that diddled them?

Nah. Go to the right places. Befriend the right people. Put it in your tinder bio. Super like the drug girls.

Why are you on here if you don’t want to read the thread. Isn’t that the entire point of a forum ?

Have you had anything sexual with a woman of age?

Idk I like to take a good amount of time between trips to reflect learn and come back to reality , but it’s easy for me to find them where I’m at. I’m not sure what the trip finds you would mean

Oh hell yeah.
its not like i only like em young. hell ive been with women 10 years older then me too.

How could you even begin to experience pleasure in doing it. Poor girl. It makes me sad. She deserves to be happy and play and eat ice cream. Not be born just have your nasty cock touch her.

nah god wont do anything, its just people that say he will, god is just waiting for you to chose if you want to go to him or to his basement where he keeps an old friend that is a bit unfriendly

but in reality we will all die for nothing anyway

You should look up how to hunt pedos. Seriously. No one misses them.

I have the right friends, they used to have acess to all the good shit. But my town is dry.. my guess the borders. Same reason weed isnt smuggled anymore. Whole country is in crysis

How do you feel knowing you are about to get your ass beat down and possibly killed? Cuz them niggers gonna fuck you up.

Tell us the highlights op

Nicee one Elon Musky...

Attached: dhobeaer4xp20cg3q227601761000.jpg (1644x1182, 104K)

>love it

how did you find the teens?

Real shit, why do you do it user. Don’t you feel disgusting and dead inside. Why contribute to a innocent child’s pain and suffering?

damn, I felt bad for fucking a 12 year old kek

OP Did something fucj you up and make you do this shit?

best of luck to you user

The trip kinda just finds a way into your life. Something others would call a nice coincidence. Just depends on how you look at it.

of the older woman?

My reputation as the guy to get free alcohol and weed from.
or should i say "free"

Also- pedos don't last long in prison, you'd better ask to go to a pc yard if they don't offer it after you get processed. Even then your chances are pretty slim that you'll get out unscathed.

> My reputation as the guy to get free alcohol and weed from. or should i say "free"

I see. damn, I don't know anyone. Was thinking of getting into the scene but I prefer 16+...

Hope you get aids you subhuman filth. Please die slowly and painfully.

live near a highschool?

OP is so fake. Why log his IP on this site. What an idiot.

Who doesn't? that just seems too obvious

...yes I clearly want to know what sex with an older woman is like...

Come on OP there must be some particular moment you Jack off to? Some face or expression that you remember from these girls that really does it for you. There must be a few moments that make it all worth it.

Tell us op.

I wanna know too

This.