Pussy Preference Thread

Pussy Preference Thread

Want to know if any of you gross fucks like outie, if you don’t please say you don’t.

Outie pussy is heavily used pussy.

Attached: 432729CA-E7E6-48BE-9B4D-497475DC9BF0.jpg (953x591, 34K)

It’s time you took some anatomy classes kid.

I’ve had long term relationships where I have witnessed the change from innie to outie.
And if someone is naturally outie then I still think it’s ugly and they should be bred.

Only ever fucked one outie. Every girl I've been with has had wn innie pussy. The outie didn't feel any different. Only difference was the obvious larger pussy lips when i would eat her out.

Also keep in mind the age of the person. An older woman will have longer pussy lips the same way an older man will get saggier balls

I would never eat out outie, I’ve ate out innie.
Also the women in the pic, I would consider of similar ages, younger women have outie pussy.

Innie all the way, Yea Forumsro. Don’t need all the extra chew.

Attached: 1103178263.jpg (1016x1476, 83K)

Bruh there's nothing wrong with outie pussy. You sound like a fag

Correct
You’re pussy-trapped with an outie and get defensive because you don’t want it but have no choice, come on user

Outtie user

Attached: 1544497775995.jpg (1280x853, 218K)

This thread is so tired. Why not start a cut/uncut thread next? There hasn't been one in 3 minutes or so.

Grow up.

Not pussy trapped. Just saying all pussy of all colors, flavors, and shapes are great. Just because you have the pussy preference of a 13yo doesn't mean outies are bad

Seconded

Haven’t seen a thread like it tbh.

First gf i had we were 15 she never did anything until we were together and had a outie, strong virgin myths ITT

You sound pussy starved, have preferences, just because your a man doesn’t mean you shouldn’t have standards, you’re getting scrutinised so scrutinise them.

Well then if it’s natural it still shouldn’t be bred with, gene pool needs to erase it.

I'm of the belief that outies are a symptom of high testosterone levels and therefore possibly sex drive.

That isn't how vaginas work...

Maybe get laid a few times before talking about them.

Good luck with that

Being that hormones like that don’t entirely control sex drive, you just gave another reason for it to be avoided.

Pretty much this, you fucking virgin.
>hurr I've had long term relations ships where I witnessed the change
Ok kid. We believe you.

Attached: 1535807407355.gif (245x207, 2M)

I have preferences, it's called women. I don't care about stupid shit like "are their inner lips 2cm or 1cm longer than others". All types are great. I'm done with this thread.

TL;DR
>OP is a faggot in disguise

I like big clits and I cannot lie...

Found the virgin.

Testosterone definitely has an effect on sex drive. Are you retarded?

lewd

Attached: images.jpg (236x214, 8K)

kek

WHEN YOU FINALLY GET A HOLD OF REAL PUSSY YOU WILL NOT CARE. IF YOU DO, ALL THATS LEFT IS DICK -AND THEYRE ALL OUTIES

I couldn't care less about innie or outie, what matters to me is that she's appropriately hairy for a sexually mature woman.

Attached: AnniBay_RedSkirtWhiteStockings_070.jpg (2000x3000, 1.26M)

Totally. Some hair is mandatory

Pussy is pussy

Innie FTW

Attached: tumblr_p1i4zjvkNH1w41p5po1_500.jpg (500x749, 48K)

Heyy! he was behind of this..!

Attached: cyvnmmfk32ng6aktp228376687600.jpg (1588x1159, 125K)

Stick with it unless you get something better. It's not that bad, she just looks fat tho

Nah she isn't fat thankfully