Why didn't you become a pilot?

Why didn't you become a pilot?

Attached: 1024px-thumbnail.jpg (1024x731, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BQYggKkxX5c
youtube.com/watch?v=v29VhvipNr4
youtu.be/B-Rg5N_t4aM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not gay enough

The pay is shit

I’m a big fat pussy who wears glasses.

why would I do that

Because the first thing I'd do is nosedive it straight into the floor on purpose.
Seems a lot of effort when I could just slit my wrists or something.

I prefer to have a regular schedule and be home every night.

...disqualified for insanity.

This, tbh

Because only a select connected few get to do it the fun way,
and I have no interest in doing it the boring bus-driver way.

Attached: dv2073131.jpg (340x221, 18K)

I am a pilot

Pilot here. Your a fucking idiot. Maybe when your junior at a airline. 200-300k isn't good enough for you? Working 10-12 days a month? I know your hormone therapy is expensive but...

A pilot that can’t spell....

bad eyes

don't want to die in a boeing max

flight attendants aren't as pretty as they used to be.

>Your a fucking idiot
>Your
>Pilot here.
Spring break.

I want to be one but its hard to get to fly the cool shit and not just for a airline even if its good money.

fuck me is it summer already?

Colorblindness, same reason I couldn't be a sub tech

Attached: 1552861485274.jpg (612x574, 66K)

nearsighted

Too tall.

this is a legitimate complaint

its been summer for like 2 weeks now haven't you noticed?

before you answer you should ask yourself one thing
What Would Brian Boitano Do?

Attached: 1437634406.jpg (2308x1616, 155K)

story?

its better to play ace combat in my room then have to work

pretty soon it will be like that

more and more unmanned Aircrafts are being used by the year.

in the future, dog fights in the sky will be a battle from the control room via remote control

I can't fly a plane

The fucking grammer police out in force today. Sorry to offend you faggots because I don't use proper punctuation and Grammer on a board full of dick rate/trap threads. Or maybe I slept through English in college. Take your pick faggots.
󠛡 󠛡 ▲
▲ ▲

6'9, 350.

>grammer
sorry, I just think you're not very smart is all
that, and you don't read, which kind of go hand-in-hand

too tall lol

When you are highly educated and you want to insult people you need to use correct spelling. Period!!

Shitty vision. Air Force wouldn't take me and I damn sure wasn't going $200k into debt to get a private pilots license

>Low pay
>Highly competitive area
>Going to same airports isn't as exciting as it sounds
>Flight school costs money

BS, who are you flying for

Not a pilot because when I was about 12 my eyes went to shit and needed glasses. So no air force available to pay the process. Now nephew joined, air force paid for him to get an aeronautical engineer degree, room and board and a wage to go to school. Upon graduation he is an officer and now makes about 120K per year. So I think the pay is pretty good.

It's been a long fcuking time since then, but... I scored a 196 on the ASVAP, qualified for nuclear ordianance (192). I was wiling out a bit because I was excited. They sent me to the psyche along with only one other guy, this big monster motherfucker with a square forehead. He asked me a bunch of question and I was questioning him back. He ultimately said I was emotionally unstable and highly conflicted internally. He recommended professional help which I didn't start getting until I burned my dad's house down in 2015.

Attached: download.jpg (226x223, 5K)

That salary is damn near the top. Most don't get that far and will not see the cockpit of planes like the A 350 or 777.

I am a pilot tbh

Attached: 0ECFBE1D-360D-4E86-B85F-C874F26C95B3.jpg (2048x1536, 494K)

Pilots don’t need to know how to spell, retard. They just know how to fly airplanes

That person is still a retard nonetheless

I bet you're a guardfag

I did. All my roommates did too. Half of us went commercial, the rest of us went military. Only 2 of the 8 are still flying for a living. Many of the jobs suck as there is little stick and rudder time and the politics of the office are up there with the worst. Easy gig if you like that sort of shit.

Or I'm baiting perhaps? Good luck in life as captain spell check. I flew two 1.9 hour trips last month and took home over 11k after taxes. I'm not very smart. You(')re correct.

American Airlines hourly pay for both Captain and First Officer. This is not including per deim and bonuses

Attached: 8080BEA3-F25F-4874-B49A-71D16F278214.jpg (1536x1955, 896K)

For the same reason that I didn't become a sailor: survivability of mechanical failure.

When an ocean-going boat stops boating it sinks to the bottom. Chance of survival: 15-25% (dependent on body of water and weather conditions)
When an aircraft stops aircrafting, it crashes into the ground. Chance of survival: near zero
When my semi stops trucking, it becomes a really big brick on the side of the road. Chance of survival: 99%

Attached: serveimage (4)(1).gif (500x462, 960K)

Because I'm colorblind.

Attached: 21617847_134484167184457_464820464870978852_n.png.jpg (500x494, 21K)

I was too unmotivated, and I hate myself for it. After years of being told I wouldn't achieve the results necessary to do study something like aeronautical engineering at university, to then go in to the RAF as an officer.

I then went on to get what I needed, but after having drilled in to me I wasn't good enough, I thought shit better start looking for another career.

I've got a career I'm happy in now, but there's not a month that goes by where I don't wish I was a pilot.

I need glasses but not that bad but i'm 6'7" and thats not gonna work in the military

If toure contempt with being a truck driver you arent actually pilot or captain-material

I became a medfag instead

I've flown countless nintendo and PC mission. I'mm a decorated war monger.

Attached: download.png (300x168, 8K)

What?

German pilots are not allowed to wear eyeglasses.

Have you seen average retirement numbers per year at the airlines? Most geting hired today will see those aircraft.

Well, I spent 25 years in the graphic arts as a digital prepress tech and graphic designer. Before that, I went to school for architectural engineering and worked as a CAD draftsman for architectural and civil engineering firms. I got sick of working in human veal cages chained to a computer.

I am. Thank you. I give all fellow retards hope

youtube.com/watch?v=BQYggKkxX5c

Flying planes are cool but you only do 2 minutes of work on your average commercial flight

Part 91 gulfstream

Attached: 0863994201.jpg (934x1360, 77K)

Flying planes is cool AND you only do 2 minutes of work on your average commercial flight.

Fickst

You absolute unit

The record at southwest is 90k for the month. Granted this guy was senior and didn't have a life that month but could afford that pool in the backyard for his harem of sluts

TWA 800

youtube.com/watch?v=v29VhvipNr4

What does a imaginationless shallow tart have to do with anything?

eyesight ;(

Profession for narcissistic shits

Yes sir. Thank you kind user

Video related

youtu.be/B-Rg5N_t4aM

Left handed. Also I have a thing where I'm not prone to motion sickness; however, once my body is flipped upside down, my body wants the world to know that it doesn't like that.

Attached: IMG_20190310_114559_1552340523046(1).jpg (1242x1545, 134K)

I would have crashed the plane into the nearest tower filled with infidels

Why didn't you become a circus clown?

Attached: mens-circus-clown-costume.jpg (1750x2500, 578K)

Finally someone talking some sense

NEWFAG GET OUT

Attached: 1552618873473.jpg (224x224, 7K)

I am nearsighted, and because I have an irrational fear of flying. Some of the greatest Guitarists all died in airplane/helicopter crashes: Buddy Holly, Cody Rhodes, Stevie Ray Vaughan, etc.

Physically too big to pilot anything other than bombers or rubber dog shit delivery.

I did become a pilot. But truth is. I should have been a cowboy. I should have learned to rope and ride.

Afraid of heights.
The idea of pulling Gs upside down at just under mach 1 is pants-shittingly terrifying.
No fucking thanks.

200k is private pilot wages and your command of the English language is a sign that I wouldn't trust you behind the stick of a Cessna, much less jets like a G5.

Keep digging that hole you larping faggot.

>>When my semi stops trucking, it becomes a really big brick on the side of the road. Chance of survival: 99%
Truck mechanic here. I laughed too hard at this. I wish my chance of survival was 99% when I'm fixing that brick on the side of the highway.

I'm an ex alcoholic who had to go to rehab for a month. (Forced by previous IT employer.)

I was a PPL before that, I got into a bad relationship with a girl who drove me to drinking.

I'm afraid if I continue I'm going to put myself into debt and never get hired. So maybe I'll just become a sysadmin and fly as a hobby.

You're an inspector? Shit, I'm more qualified to ly aircraft than you are. You're a paper clerk, and probably a shitty one at that.

See

Actually, I'm joining my country's armed forces this year, with the intention of becoming a pilot.

I have a very minor sight deficiency (half a diopter) in one eye, and intend to remove it with surgery.

If there are any pilots, or military pilots here with suggestions, they'd be greatly appreciated.

Can't be a combat pilot with eye surgery sorry bud

Attached: 1552844369043.jpg (1024x682, 100K)

cause im still tarded

Not true. Applying for to Marine Air OCS right now and I just need to be medically cleared 6 months after lasik(i don't have astigmatism, would be different if I did) and this is with my shitey -5.5 vision

are you retarded? of course they are allowed to wear glasses...

>You can't be a combat pilot
I assume there are other kinds of pilot, transport, maybe?

What country are you in?

because I'm working towards becoming a fighter pilot.

Any info on this? Never diagnosed with depression or anything just alc rehab.