Not only is bisexuality normal, it's ideal

Not only is bisexuality normal, it's ideal.

Attached: gbpf.jpg (2000x1236, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

advocate.com/bisexual/2019/3/13/sara-ramirez-refunded-donation-nyc-lgbt-center-after-dearth-bi-plus-support
old.reddit.com/r/bisexual/comments/awr71a/screw_you_freud/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>being a faggot
>normal
Go get thrown off a roof, homo.

Attached: 1506266515820.jpg (818x503, 163K)

Based. You can truly be attracted to anyone.

Bi or not, you're still a faggot OP.

OP is a faggot.
Faggots aren't welcome here.

Attached: 1529781426519.jpg (722x525, 153K)

Pick a side. Sexual promiscuity it's a sign of arrested development.

It's not normal queer

Why are you still here faggot?

true

I ain't clicking that shit, nigga.

For women it is
For men its wrong

Why is it bad that i like to ride a daddys cock ever so often :)

Being gay is better tho

You can't claim it is ok for one gender then claim it is wrong for the other. It doesn't work that way, 'tard.

As someone who identifies as bi, I disagree, this shouldn't be normalize. I like people in regular heteronormative families, faggot.

Found the Christian

Found the 17 year old

I think in some way Bisexuality is the innate sexuality and people turn to different ones based on social pressures or childhood.

Agreed.

>gei
>normal

Fuck off and kys faget

Finally, a good thread!

Attached: 1f920.png (512x512, 20K)

I dunno about taking a dick in my ass or anything but I've had a few bi experiences and if it's just making out or a little more it's a good time.

gender inequality is actual law in the U.S.

Why can a man go without a shirt but a woman can't ?

Actual laws on the books validating gender inequality

You're telling me you want none of this? Look how beautiful that is. It feels even more amazing than it looks!

Attached: 0 (5).gif (500x230, 985K)

It's indecent exposure. Legally women can go topless in most areas men can, it's just seen as less okay. I'd ask a dude to put on a shirt same as a woman.

Come here boy

A smart man keeps his options open.

That is not correct.

Eh I could try down the line, I'm not a super sexually outgoing person. Kissin' and cuddlin' all the way.

Attached: 652px-Flag_of_Ryukyu8.svg.png (652x434, 77K)

I tried having my girlfriend fuck my ass with a dildo and trust me, it looks better than it feels.

Found the faggot

Gladly daddy :)

Am waiting for boy butts to be posted

Good boy. I'll make you feel good.

That's cause it wasn't done right and you only did it once. The biggest factor in the equation is your partner knowing the spots to hit and if they don't then it's gonna be more uncomfortable than fun.

Attached: astolfo_by_ikazu_art401-dbewb9g.jpg (1024x1171, 156K)

Yes please

Hopefully mine is good enough

Attached: 1821638f-2861-418d-9fbe-fe278e1ca9d5.jpg (540x720, 79K)

you are fucking retarded and you should kill yourself faggot

Attached: done.jpg (209x250, 6K)

Yes you're cute. I hope you like older assertive men.

Holy shit man nice

Keep doing it, you'll find it is the most amazing thing ever.

Found the 13 year old. How's middle school going for you?

Attached: 1550655072574.jpg (792x1024, 201K)

What the fuck are you talking about.

Hello, Satan.

Attached: nYj1nEP.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Thank you and i do :)

Thanks bro lol :)

Attached: a933ee4d-bc38-440a-aa64-5a8f48c4ebb2__01.jpg (540x720, 152K)

What the fuck are you smoking?

Light yourself on fire and do the world a favor

Are you the dude from Texas?

Nice ass goy any more?

Yes daddy :)

Fags aren't normal. It's less than 5% of the total population, making it abnormal. Learn2English, faggot.

Attached: 1548377524944.jpg (960x468, 89K)

It's normal in that there are enough to be expected, but not common enough to assume someone is gay. I'm not surprised when I meet a gay person but I'm also not going around assuming half the world is gay

That's definitely a factor but, I'd say the key to it being pleasurable and not painful is practice. You just can't go at it cold, with no experience, and come away with anything but a negative view of it. You have to start small and work your way up. Having your inexperienced anus rodgered by a strap on attached to an inexperienced woman with no finesse for the hip motion is a recipe for pain.

Ofcourse and anyone Who doesnt agree is a retarded incel closeted cuck

Thank you and yes :)

Sorry but no :(

Attached: d9943d5b-52e5-4238-a5b3-a45ffb4cb2d6.jpg (540x720, 237K)

>Sorry but no
Actually that's a good thing. Where are you from? Also, beautiful thong.

Reminder that neither gay nor lesbian nor straight people like bi people.

They're the ultimate "normal" hedonists and cuck everyone. Rin Tohsaka and Shinji Ikari were a mistake.

Does this make you sleep better at night, faggot.

True. The LGBT community (basically a self congratulatory club) has no love for the B in that name. I've often heard bi people call themselves "gay as fuck" for pride points right before going back to hetero activity. It shouldn't matter, but to pride people it does.

You can be bi and not be promiscuous. I wouldn’t talk about arrested development if your brain thinks in such binary terms

Exactly.
>Activist and actress Sara Ramirez was refunded a donation she made to New York’s LGBT Community Center 18 months ago that was intended to help create assessments and training for staff around the bi-plus community that never panned out, she tweeted earlier this week. Instead, the money will go to BiNet USA, which will use it to train staff and volunteers at True Colors United, Cyndi Lauper’s organization dedicated to stemming LGBTQ youth homelessness.
advocate.com/bisexual/2019/3/13/sara-ramirez-refunded-donation-nyc-lgbt-center-after-dearth-bi-plus-support

Idealism is subjective.

Given than 95% picks a side, it's quite probably that the people with arrested development are you guys.
Even fucking Freud says it.
old.reddit.com/r/bisexual/comments/awr71a/screw_you_freud/

Was this meme brought to me by the 80s?

Looks tasty. Where from?

Samefaging this hard. Lol.

but freud was wrong about more things than he was right about.

saying "even fucking freud says it" is like saying "even fucking Hippocrates" said it. Like sure he had some good ideas with medicine, but also inspired over 2000 years of bloodletting.

>muh samefagging
Go and recieve another beating of the lesbian girlfriend you cucked, cunt.

Nicee one Elon Musky...

Attached: dcwmszz04r7o112ti22971828400.jpg (1642x1143, 125K)

Naw, it just doubles the distractions.
Asexuals ftw.