Alright former neet here, finally saved enough to buy a camper and have my own domain... is this the dream, user?

Alright former neet here, finally saved enough to buy a camper and have my own domain... is this the dream, user?

Attached: {FBBD332D-8DE8-4DAF-86E0-6CD6413091D8}.png.jpg (951x711, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bulgarianproperties.com/Studios_in_Bulgaria/AD61561BG_Studio_for_sale_in_Tankovo.html
usbattery.com/products/12-volt-batteries/us-12vrx-xc2/
tinyhousetinyfootprint.com/roll-with-me/adam-in-a-truck-camper
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wait. A camper that goes on a pickup truck, or a tricked out camper van like in the photo?

one like in the photo

Owned one of these, exact same model except a little newer...1995 Intervec Falcon on Ford chassis.

Traveled and lived in it for about a year. The dream is real and fun but within a few months the novelty wears off, all the logistics become tiring and a lot of work, and if you are constantly moving you cant possibly process everything new you are seeing.

That said...despite the adventure having downsides, I recommend it to anyone who can pull it off...especially if it lights a fire under your ass as a former NEET.

For awhile yes, I'd suppose but as said, I'm sure it would be tiresome after awhile.

The real dream is most likely a cheap beach condo somewhere. This came across my desk awhile ago

bulgarianproperties.com/Studios_in_Bulgaria/AD61561BG_Studio_for_sale_in_Tankovo.html

Only 9k, damn!

That's cool, good luck with that. At least now it's starting to warm up, doing that shit in Winter sucks fucking ass. Make sure you insulate well, and make sure you always got power. Pack some MREs too, if you want, they come in handy.

holy shit... ill probably try for somthing like that later on

No, absolutely not. That's a step down from trailer trash. That puts you on par with hippies like Shaggy and his dog.

I agree MREs are high end for heating ima just hang some heating ellements from the celeing or somthing ghetto
gonna do my own solar too with some deep cycles in the floor so i can power a little desktop without having to run the alternator all day

Yea, I know, I was surprised too. Honestly, that's less expensive than some vans, right?

Actually, sleeping/living in a camper van is preferable during the cooler months. This model contains a propane furnace which generates nice heat, perfect for comfortable sleeping. It absolutely sucks sleeping in hot, humid conditions, and if you're lucky enough to have one fitted with roof-mounted AC (we did), you must constantly be plugged into shore power or running the generator if the dashboard AC isnt running off the vehicle. Cool to "temperate" weather is best for this adventure. And the parks/forests are sparse to empty of people.

Use true deep-cycle golf cart batteries. Look up US Battery brand.

noted, ill try and find a lower power ac compressor for the warm

Who the fuck wants to live in Bulgaria that shithole? Why not just neck yourself it is definitely the better option than to endure life in Bulgaria

Lived in a van for a year before transitioning to a trailer for a year. Now I live on a sailboat and that was the best move ever. You'll find out what works for you but don't expect van life to last too long. There are major hurdles to a peaceful survival and being accessible to every asshole in town is one of the problems.

usbattery.com/products/12-volt-batteries/us-12vrx-xc2/
grinwojak.m4a

So you live on a sailboat? Dont you work or do you live by nature?

Attached: 0782685033.jpg (2360x1404, 169K)

Link didnt work, but use two 6-volt golf cart batteries wired in series. They provide the most amp-hours per dollar.

We had a 235 watt roof-mounted solar panel hooked to an MPPT controller, but honestly most of our charging was done by the alternator when driving around. It was rare we stayed somewhere more than 2-3 days.

yea im mostly worried about break downs and shit like that, as far as security im probbably just gonna shit toghether some webcams and proximity sensors and try and get it to work with google home shit... idk ifttt and ada fruit.
your right though this is just better than my incresingly disapointed parents and at least now i can have an excuess to buy a google home max

I do consulting work from time to time and occasionally train red teams which is all travel. I purposely live far away so I can survive as much as possible.

AAA will be your friend and honestly if you can find a few good towns to hunker down in from time to time it won't be bad. Do what other user said and avoid humid or hot conditions...small living gets funky without proper airflow and drying.

you train redteams user? that is actually EXTEREMELY high IQ used to wanna be in one after i got in trouble for touching telcom pedestals kek
godspeed

im going to NY is that a bad call?

We had a dual-sport kawasaki klr650 motorcycle strapped to a rear rack. Nice for transportation without driving the B-van, and joyriding in parks, cities, and fun areas.

We had a blog that still exists...you can find it easily enough.

I've never been, but there's definitely lots of cheap beach towns that would be great for NEETs.

oh? what should i search for?
I was thinking of getting a mottercyle settup like that deppending on how long i do this for so I dont have to waste gas on innercity trips or lose parking spots

>LOGistics

Attached: Wouldyou.jpg (466x448, 106K)

Search "Intervec Falcon Voyager blog" and it should be your top results

probably. the west coast is way more chill and used to van dwellers and travelers.

I live in a van right now and fucking love it. Nothing is fancy is what you have but I'm going for stealth. Nobody pays attention to the plain white van. I originally did it in order to pay off debt after my divorce but I'm enjoying it too much to stop now. I love the freedom. Only brought the necessities with me, leaving everything else in a storage unit that I have since given up. You'd be amazed how little you really need to be happy. Just get a Buddy Heater for the cold nights, roof fan for ventilation, Yeti cooler for food, cozy bed and go. I'm going to be upgrading to a Sprinter van soon so I'll have more room. Then I'll be installing solar panels, batteries, etc.

Again do you even work? How can you enjoy being mobile when you tied to workplace? Or are you live by nature you know fishing and hunting.

looks good to me OP. I've been living in my office for 5 years and I wouldn't mind a rig like that.

you can trade crypto 15 minutes a day and make enough to live in a van

That's a heavy bike for a hitch carrier, did you need a class 5 receiver? Something like a honda crf250 dualsport would be a cheap, lighter, and fun little runaround bike to have on a van.

>
>I've been living in my office for 5 years
How the fuck have you been living in your office for 5 years?
Also pics or it didn't happen

Attached: f31300a81666a8b37f4ba59e3c0cca85--pepe-the-frog-slug.jpg (236x208, 9K)

>doubt

can you talk more on the red team training? that got my attention as well, very cool user

>step down
>like shaggy and scooby
>>>>>step down

Nigga what?

bump

I consider myself semi-mobile

I'm not one of those people that travels to a different place every day, I usually settle in a place for a couple of months at a time depending on the season. I'm a chef (2 years culinary school) and I'll pop into the local restaurants and get a job, even if it's just flipping burgers at a diner. My only expenses are insurance for my van, gas and a cell phone bill. I'll eat for free where I work.

found your blog the falcon images tab 404's unfortently though

If that's a real thing would you mind sharing a bit more detail?

Zerobreeze is the only a/c I can find that sucks less than 500 watts

The rack was custom-fitted and the receiver ended up carrying very little weight. Also had 5000lb capacity airbags on rear suspension.

I would, however, recommend something like a CRF250 as well, especially if travelling as a single person.

chad move

Buddy of mine tinyhousetinyfootprint.com/roll-with-me/adam-in-a-truck-camper

those things are exactly the reason id love to live in the states. good luck user living life on the road. im sure itll be a proper life experience.

noted

Send me a message through the blog and I'll be sure to get you access to all pics etc if you are interested.

go to /biz/

cheers

I'm not the same user but I did this myself for 3 years.

I had a massage therapy business at a shopping center and didn't feel the need to pay the extra expense of rent.

I had a small waiting area, the room where I gave massages, a restroom and a "storage room." In the storage room I had a futon, a mini fridge, my laptop, a box with my clothes, microwave and a flat screen TV.

okay, i left a comment on your voyage map

Thanks

Well played, poo troll.

Attached: idolator.jpg (288x175, 15K)

its called going there at night and falling asleep. like you do in a house, but in your office instead.

These vans are filled with garbage furniture shit and are overpriced. You want a minivan. They're cheap as fuck right now and get 20 mpg. A minivan would be plenty big to live in, you don't want to be doing much hanging out in there anyway. I live in a 2 door car right now, I know you don't need a big old obnoxious van.

Attached: 1550287879113.jpg (631x657, 45K)

People can work online. Did you know that? The way you asked your question makes it seem as though have a very limiting belief system about the world.

Check email...let me know if that link doesnt work

homeless crackheads can survive on the street, im pretty sure someone who isnt a drug addict and who can afford a van can figure it out. staying alive is really not that hard you know. you just have to have the balls to take chances in life and have new experiences.

homeless crack heads are ignored. If a regular person does the stuff they do you get huge fines or jailtime

id agree but these have plubming so i dont need to rely on a gym memebr ship or to shit and shower

t. someone who has never left their mom's house

I used to want an RV, but ended up with a subcompact hatchback that I would indeed live out of. Make a bed out of truck space and 1 of the seats down, camping supplies/work tools on the other half of the back and 2 seats in the front. Get 30+ mpg and stealth park anywhere.

What do you want to know?

Just do yourself a favor and stay away from childrens' places

I lived out of a van in my early 20s. Just me and my dog. Basically I was camping and using the van for shelter. Fishing and foraging for food, cooked on a campfire. For entertainment we hiked, read books. Only thing I spent money on was gas. After two years my dog died and I didn't enjoy it anymore, so I went back to the real world. Wouldn't trade that time for anything.

You killed your dog with homelessness and neglect? That's hardcore

Same user. I also worked a job a while that offered pension, but got tired of it. Ended up taking a career as an auto technician, cause I can work anywhere, can take care of my own vehicle and will have tools for general handyman shit. Dunno when I'll try, but at some point i'll definitely take a road trip at least and see how I like it before making it a full time thing.

Living mobile gives you plenty of red team experience if you want it. Social engineering, gates, locks, schedules, everything is just a pattern waiting to be cracked. Getting work as a red teamer, well I'll honestly say that has a lot to do with being in the right place and time...plus you gotta be reasonably crafty/clever and work your ass off.

Attached: 20180928_121138-01.jpg (2350x1772, 1.02M)

seems like a good setup, i figured the alternator would do most the working

I'd have gone nomad if it weren't for how much I like to get drunk everyday. And I guess family and the practicality of it.