How do i get a gun in the UK?

How do i get a gun in the UK?

im in London and looking for a pistol, preferably a clean unused one.

any help would be appreciated

Attached: slicer.gif (285x160, 959K)

You're in the UK, you don't need a gun

Yes I do.

3d printer is probably your best option

Try writing to the local police and ask about the rules for obtaining a gun licence.

>a clean unused one

you really sound like you know nothing about firearms and shouldn't really be asking about one until you do. it ain't a play with it until you can figure it out kind of thing.

Use your words OP

that made no sense.

What sort of treachery are you scheming?

I wanna shoot some people.

1) Call the cops and tell them a man has a gun and you can hear screaming coming from your hourse.
2) Wait 20 mins
3) A bunch of dudes with guns will come through your door.
4) Profit...

Attached: notfbi.png (283x283, 86K)

Driving 6-8 hours to another country is possible. In the US that's just to get to another state.

*loudspeaker screech*
"Sir, put the turban down and kick it towards the door"

You'll just shoot your eye out op.

you are on the fucking internet user, use it.

1 Get a good VPN
2 Invest on bitcoin
3 Enter an onion black market (only of you know your way around)
4 Order a gun
5 I hope you won't do anything stupid with the recent events but if you do I hope they torture you to death...

This is the only good and helpful reply for you OP. Use it wisely.

Attached: 1552664431169m.jpg (1024x759, 49K)

try the dark web its easy to get to

England is a fucking island you fucking retard.

kek

Go lake diving and see what you can find. Attaching a few bricks to yourself via a rope will help you get to the bottom quicker, and if its around your neck itll keep the oxygen from escaping up your throat and out of your mouth.

kys

ever heard of the channel tunnel you fuck wit?

You first, show us how its done

Kek'd

From what I know about Northern Irish gun laws and personal experience I think you need to be in an officially licensed gun club. If that's not true do some research on getting your own license. When looking for a gun just fucking Google "gun shops" and go on Google Maps.

Looolll

Op is about to get raided

Attached: images (4).jpg (199x253, 13K)

Massive lel

The island is not called England you fucking retard. It's called Great Britain. England is about 50% of that land mass.

You’d either need to go on the dark web or if you know a drug dealer, they may know someone who knows someone

You are retarded if you didnt understand what user said, proves you dont know what youre doing

Oor eurocucks need to post on 4channel to get a gun. Good goy. We all know whos behind this.

Maybe when you Americunt get really angry at Macdonalds you kill all your family with your AR 15

Why would I get mad at a store? Why would I buy that shitty gun? Why wouldn't I kill your family? Are you trying? I can't tell.