The US will have a civil war in 5 years

The US will have a civil war in 5 years.

Attached: WHITE REPLACEMENT IN 1 PICTURE WAKE UP WAR SOON resize 2.jpg (2015x3771, 1.96M)

In 5 years, you'll be just as retarded. Fuck off.

Fuk em, whatever destroys the UN and its puppet the EU, the happier I'll be, even if America falls.

the only way Americans will go outside and do ANYTHING is if gas prices suddenly went up to $15/gallon and their internet is cut off.

Americans are complacent and apathetic. There will never be a civil war again unless it's absolutely necessary. Sure, there are a lot of shitty things happening, but most people live comfortably and wouldn't sacrifice that.

Did you know only 35%-40% of people during the Revolutionary War supported going to war with Great Britain?

Found the russian

There will never be a civil war in the US unless living conditions ended up being completely fucked.

>so much this

cool story bro, I'm 20% hispanic, 20% irish, 20% english, 20% egyptian, and 20% belgium. I look white but identify as mixed. And My children are also mixed. I think you are literally retarded as fuck.

I see nothing wrong with this image.

>if the number of workers always exceeds the number of potential jobs, then freewill never increase.
Blue collars need to stop having children then.

It was closer to only 10%, friend.

Not American but even if we assume your numbers are correct, what about them lead you to predict a civil war?

Fun fact: The people who are pushing the civil war narrative don't actually want a civil war because they don't want an enemy that fights back. They want a genocide/political purge in which they can live out their violent power fantasies. They lack the willpower to prosecute such a campaign to its conclusion and will most likely give up and go home once they realize that their intended victims will resist efforts to exterminate them.

Attached: 1499482559533.jpg (500x361, 84K)

Maine keeping it real like always, mad props to tha lobster roll, clam cake eating motha fuckas. Damn I need to move back..

fun fact

youre an idiot

Lol I bet you look like a fooking random generated morrowind character too

and which team will you be fighting for in the race war?

It's far more likely that they are noticing increasing political polarization and the suppression of the right in media and tech.

good, one. I'm married relatively fit, I'd give myself a 6/10 on a average day. It's weird that you think being mixed would result in something out of the ordinary tho considering everyone I know is a mix of something.

Not the retarded white nationalists if that's what you're thinking.

Turning your adversary into an object and fantasizing that they can't or won't respond to your efforts against them is the bedrock of US culture. Clearly, red man let them off way too easy.

They're also suppressing the economic left. Go back to your echo chamber.

No.

One is ideologically driven, the other business.

But you know it all, so I don't know why I'd try to explain anything to you, back to my little bubble!

Truthfully, it wouldn't shock me if we were to end up in a Civil War. I'm not saying that I want one, at all. I am enjoying my life and culture in the part of the US I'm living in.

If we do end up in a Civil War, I think it will be the ideological far left that starts it. They seem to be more radical in their actions, particularly when it's the heard mentality. That's when they're the most destructive.

Either that, or someone wearing all black with black masks will fire the first shot and we will never know which side they were one, or if they were even on a side at all. We've seen the CIA send people into various countries to stir up the natives. What makes one think they wouldn't do it here?

>They seem to be more radical in their actions

Almost every mass shooter identified in the far right category.

hmmm ok

They're bourgeois neoliberal right. Kill yourself for letting jews tell you what team you're on, dickless cuck.

you're stupid.
there will be no war.
log off, hit the shower, take a nap. you're losing it

They don't really know what "radical" means. It's just a convenient political epithet because it sounds scary and can be applied to anything they don't like.

Oh FFS. Your anger and vitriol are entirely misplaced, but this is to be expected.

The *real* war that you should be instigating is a class war not a race war. That's where the real divisions lie.

Won't happen, dude. But keep trying!

This image is hardly legible but what I could make out gave me cancer

They vary in political leanings. Any quick search would show that. There are shit people in every group. I'm merely watching and observing. Far-Left "protests" very frequently turn violent.

Did I mention what "team" I'm on?

>They vary in political leanings

Not by much. I can go through every single one of them and show you but I can tell you're a little slow in the head.

Pretty much nailed it. I always want to know who is going to fight this so called civil war. It would basically be a bunch of college kids vs ex military and cops. The pussy college kids wouldn't last a week in an actual war zone.

>calling bourgeois neoliberals "far-left"
You seem to be letting (((them))) tell you what team other people are on.

This user gets it.

>I am enjoying my life and culture

Your culture is dying at the hands of the government

A class war? Let me guess you think the poor are being held down by the powerful elites.

(((They))) are the problem
But the answer is not retarded Communism
Nationalist Capitalism can save us from this hell

Attached: IT WILL WORK THIS TIME.png (500x388, 80K)

>I'm hoping there is a civil war because then I get to be a badass freedom fighter soldier just like in muh post apocalyptic shooter vidya games even though I have no self discipline and would fold instantly in an actual firefight

>posting stale shit memes from /pol/
Kill yourself, neoliberal.

Globalism will cause the war

Yes, the actually are, although not in the direct way you might expect.

>neoliberal
>zoomer way of saying "free market"
Go get pumped by Jamal to pics of Marx again

No they aren't its just an excuse stupid people use.

>It'll be easy because all the people on my side will be badass cops and soldiers who will absorb all the risk, so I won't have to do anything scary or dangerous

>Hayek was a zoomer
Lurk more until you know what the ever-loving fuck you're talking about, circumcised jew.

Attached: 1552200061437.png (1159x489, 119K)

>t.every rich person ever

And there we have it. Unable to defend your position with rational arguments, you resort to calling the other side stupid.

I'm done here, you clearly aren't even open to being educated.

most recent stats only say 10% of citizens are 3 or more races. you are liiterally a minority. but thaths not important. by 3 generations people just call themselves americans first and not -americans both you and op are wrong

Literally just some fag who wants to muddy the waters of political discussion by making "free market conservatism" not "neoliberalism" when we all knew "liberalism" was more government regulation before

The left is more numerous, unified, and condoned. The right extremists are among the most vilified people by all sides and don't represent any large groups.

Stop projecting and stop shitposting.

This.

Attached: 7B65DA5A-6EAD-4153-B565-5A0D46AD2BFF.jpg (800x598, 73K)

Yes this. Except for one thing. There are people on both sides pushing the Civil war narrative. Not just one side.