Guys i have failed uni 4 times already

Guys i have failed uni 4 times already
All my friends have jobs and I'm still in school
I want to quit school and work fulltime but I could've done that 5 years ago so it feels like a waste of time.
22 y/o with no savings btw
Should i just end it all?

Attached: 911wasaninsidejob.jpg (320x247, 15K)

just work a trade... univ is not for everyone

No savings huh? Son i think its time we sit down and talk about why horsecock is the best cock

Attached: 1548287314094.jpg (591x522, 39K)

22 is literally normal age to be in uni what the fuck are you on about?

Don't worry dude, I'm 22 as well and still at uni, the thing is that I know exactly what I want to do

Social pressure

Drop out. That's what I did at 21. Now I brew beer.

commit neck rope

ty user

I guess you could, just make sure to do something you love before you end it

be an entrepeneur

Please dont end it all user. School isnt for everybody. I always encourage others to not go to college if they dont want too. Theres something out there for you and I KNOW it. Like someone else here said, maybe go to a trade school. If you do good you have a real high chance of getting a job. Theres also government jobs too. And maybe even think about doing things that relate to your hobbies, even if thats just scrolling on Yea Forums. You could become a web developer, do cyber security ect. The doors are always open and you just have to find them, and school may not be the door you want to go through. Keep going user, I honestly and truly belive in you.

Lighten up Francis. Maybe uni isn't for you. Find something else to do. 22 with no savings is common. I'd literally kill to be 22 again

Nah man. You way behind! Just drink bleach bruh. Save the world the agony of having a loser like you in our midsts!

Jk You’re fine. Just try to not have any outstanding debts over $5k and your better off than 80% of our generation,

Attached: 09BF34CE-1635-48D5-AA9A-3AD907D5C39E.jpg (272x472, 28K)

what classes are you failing user and why?

and what degree program are you in?

I study economics in holland
Atm im failing 2 classes a class about tax and a class about finance

Why r u here in for Yea Forums?? U Kno people here r fags and trolls.. get some professional help go to ur government..

that sounds boring as shit

do you enjoy it? if not switch to something you will enjoy and the work becomes a lot easier.

I'm 26 and just now building up my savings. You're good bro.

Sounds like you're probably depressed to begin with if you got far enough to take those courses on your intelligence. Get some meds and do a lot of caffeine. Failure at your age counts for less than nothing, you can make it temporary.

Dude you're in Holland. They got you dawg.