Should weed be legalized federally?

Should weed be legalized federally?
Why or why not?

Attached: 58696106-1EED-4829-8A0D-6C43394A0FBD.jpg (1024x576, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single_Convention_on_Narcotic_Drugs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No because i cant trust idiots not to mix it with alcohol and do stupid things like drive

Yes.

So i can buy it legally instead of paying drug dealers

it wouldnt happen because of this mainly

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single_Convention_on_Narcotic_Drugs

Huge NO
Even tobacco was a bad idea being spread to the average person. A lot of my friends are smoking that shit and most of them now are beggars in the road... I've tried to help them but know everything is ineffective. But even if you don't end up on the street you will eventually start losing the ability to see you will forgot how to speak properly you will live in your own fake world etc... HUGE NO remember me and you will.be glad!

he said weed not meth

Attached: Screenshot_20190316-081005_Firefox.jpg (1053x804, 87K)

All drugs should be legal cuz the war on drugs is the dumbest way possible to protect people from drugs and only makes things worse. People who support the war on drugs are either stupid or evil bastards.

its all fun and games till someone on drugs smashes into your car

Attached: 1550111780499.jpg (750x731, 229K)

No. it causes psychotic symptoms

The problem with weed (and many other drugs besides alcohol) is that it's difficult to check whether someone is driving under the influence.
Personally I don't mind legalizing literally all drugs, it's peoples own problems, but DUI punishments should be multiplied by 10.

YES but ffs bring down the THC. im having a huge fucking problems with psychotic symptons because 'its stronger than heroin'.

Nice quads. Also someone driving completely stoned will always be a danger but its tiny titties compared to driving bombed drunk. Id only multiply dui not ovi for weed

Yes, for the sole purpose of fucking over the drug cartels. Also, change it so everyone over 18 can legally use any drug they want to.

If people drank like they smoked weed theyd be downing a whole bottle of everclear

if it can be regulated and sold in stores they won’t need to beg and it’ll be not as strong. think of it like prohibition

It's all fun and games till someone drunk smashes into your car

What's your point? The person is still going to be punished.

i went to a delivery service only to be given laced weed. mind you i found it on weedmaps. even the legal delivery services are fucked.

>Yes.
>
>So I can buy legally for 300% of what I pay my dealer now, because lmao high taxes protect the citizen, who, as is known, can't be trusted to make his own life choices

>when you have opinions on things you don't even understand

Ironic post.

why should i care about the persons punishment when getting injured is my punishment. Also alcohol can be mixed with drugs. Imagine how many drunk drivers make it home witbout being caught or crashing. Add extra drugs on top and the chances change

Attached: Dronk, Consumer of liquids.jpg (750x737, 80K)

Yes, because then maybe all the people crowding my state will go the hell home.

Attached: Wednesday-Addams.jpg (1571x1571, 333K)

Nice argument.

Attached: 1550492038184.png (900x506, 276K)

...lmao

Based and not marijuana lobby propaganda.

There is no argument dumbass.
You injected a retarded opinion. I pointed out that your opinion is retarded.

No argument. I can tell you are a brainlet.

it is for Canada. and its doin great.

Agree with your point on bringing down THC content, but stronger than H?? Nah opiates are a whole different ball game and ridiculous to get off due to physical withdrawal - weed is addictive psychologically, as is any substance - but don't try and compare to opiates. They eat your soul...

Or get pregnant and have retarded children, like your parents.

Attached: 4-Faggots.jpg (300x300, 50K)

No. Because its illegal.

Wow theres an original reply. Dick

Woho, calm down marijuana mafia member. Though I understand people who have the basic decency to respect the laws can appear to be grandstanding, especially when you are a junkie street drug addict brainwashed by big marijuana.