Man licking pussy is alpha or beta?

Man licking pussy is alpha or beta?

I need to know!

Attached: 1943855945.gif (480x272, 1.08M)

beta. dont ever do it

Alfa. And finger her ass while down there. She's up for anything after her first orgasm

beta, while lick when you can smash. Unless you tease then your neither beta not alpha

>found the alpah male classic Yea Forums virigin

if you get her horny with that, would you say the sex will be better or worse?
>?????
>bingo

If you can do it without being all "yes mistress" about it then you're good. It's not just the action itself, it's how you go about it.

I mean, it also depends on the situation. Are you eating her out because she told you to or did you make the decision. My girl is more sensitive to being eaten out than just fucking. I'd say it's alpha, but I'm not enough of a faggot to think about that when I'm having sex.

if you are so insecure about your abilities and/or attributes that you have to classify licking pussy or anything else as alpha or beta, what you call it does not matter. its who you are not what you do you massive cuck.

This is the best answer thats possible

If you lick because you want to then fuck anyone else's opinion.
If you're doing just because she requires you too, the straight up theta.

If you won't lick it don't stick it.

If she's a virgin than not gay.

Otherwise gay cause you eat dick. You're probably a wanker which makes your also gay for jerking off dick.

If I watch my GF sucking my dick, does this make me gay?

Second that. Gf didn't like sucking dick, refused to believe it could possibly be better than her vag, I went down on her and made her cum do many times, she'd never had a guy really go down on her, but now she knows and is far more receptive to me wanting a blowjob. It's a give and take, nothing alpha or beta about it.

Yeahh, Elon Musky...you was all time

Attached: c5y0gol30nxbcps29228840447000.jpg (1760x1110, 96K)

yes, but only if you get hard

Hahaha nice!

If you have to ask Yea Forums then you're beta af

a women's clit is a tiny penis head

in classical Roman society the closest analogs to our modern concepts of "gay" and "straight" are "unmanly" and "manly"
the most unmanly thing that could be done was to perform oral sex, with sucking dick being just slightly less manly than eating pussy
the most manly thing that could be done was to force someone to perform oral sex on you, with forcing a man being slightly more manly than forcing a woman

As long as she's reciprocating, it's alpha af. If she's making you get her off then letting you masturbate in her bathroom then just kys.

I’ve literally forced my girlfriend into me giving her head, it’s not unmanly or gay, as long as you’re not having your head held down their by the woman and want to do it.

I’ll stop having sex on purpose to jam my face in that sweet precious pussy and inhale and bask in as much of it as possible.
I do because yes I absolutely want to taste it and have it all over my face. Love the smell too.
And it also turns them on beyond belief and makes them down to do anything.

If you’re a beta then your a beta.
This shouldn’t be something you have to think about lol.
Do it if you want.
When hooking up with random girls I’m very cautious. You don’t know what type of deal they have going on.
If I can see and smell that’s it a clean pussy then I will get my fare share of licks because I must.

If you ever have to ask, you're already beta and deep down you should know that

I like to smell my girls asshole while I eat her puss puss from the back, is that alpha?

Those who say either one are fucking idiots.

categorizing shit as alpha or beta. its sex m8 make her feel good and she'll do the same, if she isnt a cunt.

Attached: hhnnng.gif (282x211, 498K)

There's nothing more alpha than making my girl come 10+ times and then she's numbed up. She just submits after that, nothing is off limits.

Pic related, my wife's cunt

I'm actually gonna eat that shit tonight.

Attached: Screenshot_20190228-143723_Gallery.jpg (1280x720, 587K)

You're already beta for asking that question, so why do you care?

Attached: 1284564569.jpg (2010x2724, 927K)

It's beta because you're going down for a woman. The only more beta thing is a foot fetish

Attached: 1544648848423.png (250x202, 7K)

Brain damage

top kek

This

/thread.

Actually I feel lick licking is the bigger achievement.

Virgin basement dweller

Beta as fuck. Most vagoos are disgusting anyway.
Young god tier pussy is worth a lick tho.

It's neither.
Asking if something is alpha or beta though, is very fucking beta— bordering on omega.

Sure lad. Get down and lick the place where more than 5 people already came in. Tasty eh? Fucking faggot

Attached: 1552133107506.gif (300x168, 819K)

>Most vagoos are disgusting anyway
Closetfag detected

>Young god tier pussy is worth a lick tho
Pedo detected

If you're that grossed out by how many people a girl has had sex with in her life before you, maybe sex just isn't for you.

Attached: 1547258439637.jpg (1024x1024, 194K)

That is why religious pussy is best pussy. Especially muslims because they would get stoned if they'd fuck before marriage

14 year olds on the internet, everyone.
Give this guy a hand.

Attached: 1552392314904.png (1186x1186, 237K)

>licking pussy
Means we're just getting started. kek

No action is inherently "Alpha" or "Beta" It's the intentions and attitude that make it so

It's actually Omega. Every women's body is like a Mega-Man boss; You have to figure out the pattern / have the right weapon in order to win. So you must figure this out yourself. BUT if you master pussy eating AND your stroke game, then you will be OMEGA

Attached: jackburton.jpg (450x236, 16K)

man who dose what he dose because he wants to, with out needing to think in terms of superior or inferior has broken out of the cage, and is above all

Shut up and lick it

Attached: 1552438872200.jpg (3840x2160, 1.32M)

so guy who persuaded his wife into BBC is not beta?

tooth?

Attached: 12645698.jpg (1600x1200, 155K)

Again depends on his attitude and intentions although I can't envision a situation were someone who wants to do that sort of thing isn't just emotionally damaged. But then again my imagination is limited.