>Don't feel like I can talk to her
>Gets jealous when I vent to another female friend
>Have to cut out friends
>Meet another girl at an outing
>Really nice
>Start messaging
>We're flirting
What do? And is cheating ever okay?

Attached: 1545752446369.jpg (1024x576, 67K)

Just fucking break up with her user, your gf is abusive anyways

Break up, regardless of reaction. Cheating, like almost any other form of lying, is bad for you.
No mater how bad the breakup is, cheating will harm not only both of you, but also the new person - how should she trust you if you cheat to be with her?

Check'd
I should, I don't know what the fuck is holding me back

Dump her. Get yourself a cutie that'll diddle your fiddle. How about this one? Pic related.

Attached: 1553097138346m.jpg (577x1024, 55K)

user just be fucking clear with her that you have sexual needs too and you need to fuck her on a daily basis or it's over.

It's not just about the sex, (I mean, the sex would be a bonus), it's just like I can't talk to her, her problems become my problems, and if I bring up an issue she gets mad

Not sure exactly what you mean by talking. Do you mean talking about your problems or talking in general?

Both, like she doesn't like if I say certain things, I've had to cut phrases from my speech, like she doesn't like if I say "I suppose" or if I make certain jokes

I don't think she's right for you user.

Listen man.

You don't wanna spend your time with someone who you feel like you have to walk on eggshells just to be around them. You want to be able to be comfortable with your gf.

It sounds to me like there isn't any chemistry there. I would say do the right thing and break it off with her and pursue whoever else you want to pursue.

She will most likely start the water works when you do. Don't fall for it. Trust me. I've been with "suicidal" girls before. One girl said she'll kill herself if I break up with her. I wasted a whole extra year of my life on that bitch because of shit like that. When I ended up breaking up with her, she was fine after like two months.

Life is too short to spend it on people who aren't worth it.

Find someone you are happy with user. You can do it. I believe in you.

God, you're right, but she'd fucking break, she has killer anxiety, like, we went out to watch a fucking Romeo and Juliet and she was crying all night because she thought she wasn't being "fun" enough, I've been her longest partner, she would implode on herself

Attached: 1550094258757.png (500x503, 177K)

jesus christ user it really sounds like you are in an abusive relationship, you arent even getting pussy (but you play with hers) , she wont have a meaningful conversation with you

also shes probably cheating. if your girl doesn't get dick from you shes getting it elsewhere. follow your gut user

If she does then that's her choice and you are not accountable for her actions. Don't ever blame yourself for that shit.

I know for a fact she ain't cheating, it's not my dick thats the problem its all dicks in general

user. she makes you play with her sweet little pussy while she never gives you sex, does she even give you blowjobs

"I know what to do but Im too much of a pussy to do it." There summed up the thread for you. Now go put your fucking man pants on and handle your business.

Who the fuck is this cunt lol?

Nope

Attached: 1535420942468.jpg (400x400, 19K)

And you're not wrong, I'm a pussy, but it's not cause I'm scared to break off the relationship, I still love her, atleast I think I do, it's just so hard to be in the relationship, I poured all I could into it but she wants more and won't give me any wiggle room to ask for any back, I'm scared her anxiety will win out if I break up with her

shes cheating. my gf is super anxiety ridden, cant talk to fast food workers anything. we fuck and do all the fun stuff. ive been her longest partner dating since HS.
im sorry user its just screaming at me that shes cheating on you and using you

At this point, who the fuck knows, I doubt it, but she could be, although if she is, I doubt it's with a guy

Attached: 1546386324522.jpg (500x500, 48K)

This is a form of abuse user. Even if she doesn't mean it.

even if she isnt cheating on you user, i think you should break up with her/ have a very serious discussion on your sexual needs. if she doesn't respect that you have needs she doesn't respect you and you shouldn't be dating her

also if shes been acting more and more distant its probably cheating it happened to me and in retrospect its so much easier to see the signs

also she doesnt care how you feel, how could you not try to listen to your S/O feelings?

Yeahh, Elon Musky...you was all time

Attached: cn1oscysd1v13x8em229134662300.jpg (1776x1132, 109K)

You're right, our relationship is pretty dead in the water, and I mean she's distant, the only time we really talk is through text, otherwise we're either out and she's crying or I go over to her place and we just make out for hours

I wanna do couple shit, like, I wanna go out and hang out and watch movies and joke and have banter, we never do couple shit

And as for our interaction over text it's sorta been that way since the start

just leave her

How? What are some ways you other anons broke up?

i would tell her what you just said. be honest with her, you can actually say anything you want to her. what is she gonna do if you stop having sex with you? be distant and bitchy?
and follow it with "and for those reasons i do not think we should be together anymore, goodbye user."

she will start crying and breaking down
thats how she traps you
ignore it its just a tactic you make you come back
good luck user

also dont an hero for some dumb cunt that wouldnt suck ur pee pee