Any wannabe medfags here?

Any wannabe medfags here?
Got this bad cut the other day. What's really weird is that it doesn't even hurt, at first it was just like closing the door onto it or something, now it's just really cold with slight amount of pressure. The top part is completely numb, like the nail.
Shit bled pretty fucking profusely at first, even got a little dizzy for a sec, but now, the clot just fails every once in a while.
Any advice nigras?

Attached: IMG_20190318_215720.jpg (810x685, 140K)

ask on reddit unless you want to prepare crystals that kill you instead of fixing that or just step outside and see a doctor ffs

Also
This is the second bunch of gauze I slapped onto it. Kept this one on until it slowed down. Bled through four squares beforehand.

Attached: Screenshot_20190320_195947.jpg (763x999, 215K)

Not going to the doctor, am tired of city cunts.
Crystals sound like fun.

You're going to die, m8.

Bro paramedic here. You need sutures and to get that cleaned out. You need a doc.

I dunno man, just slap some vodka or medicinal alcohol on it. I also saw a dude heat up a piece of metal and rub it to the wound in a movie.

Ok. As long as the skin seals together like it should it will heal just fine. Did you clean it at all? Hydrogen peroxide won't sting and then you want to put an antibiotic on there like neosporin and just use bandaids to keep it nice and clean.

Im not a medfag but I came very close to removing my thumb once with a hedge trimmer and all the doc did was clean the wound and then put some special glue on there that closed the skin back together instead of stitches and after about a week the glue fell off... but honestly your cut isnt that bad and you might not need that

Paramedic? Aspiring medic here, please add me on Discord ghosty#1254

The blueish stuff is necrosis.
Part of your finger is dead.

In med school rn. Your wound doesn’t look necrotic, which is good. Clean the hell out of that wound with alcohol or h2o2. If you don’t get that thing stitched up or sealed with glue, you’ll probably have a gnarly scar.

Clean out with peroxide - will suck dicks.

Dry it out.

Gauze it up.

Wait for infection.

Cut it off.

Fry it.

Eat it.

Add me on Discord too ghosty#1254

idk my thumb did the same thing and it was fine... just need to clean it and do what i said here

yeah what glue do they use? im the thumb guy haha cus man that glue was great

direction of cut looks good, try again on your wrist next

Nope, that’s just a contusion.

You will be fine op. All you have to do is stop being a little pussy.

im not gonna lie user that looks infected. put some anti bacterial cream on it and try to stop the bleeding by putting fresh gauze on it and apply pressure to the area. after this go to a doctor yor probs gonna need stiches

military medic, scrub it out with warm water and soap if you got anything else. Hydrogen peroxide destroys some of the skin cells so don't use that. If you don't want to go to the doctor to get it sutured, you can crazy glue it shut, just make sure you've scrubbed well and cover it up. The glue will make sure no harmful germs get stuck under there, it will definetly leave a scar but better than nothing. You'll be fine. After that if it starts hurting worse, swelling, turning hot, red, or starting to smell like shit, go to the doctors because it's probably infected and you'll need antibiotics.

>open cut
>massive bleeding
>a contusion
Nope. It's dead shit because no blood flow.

Well of coruse you "just" need to clean it, the blue stuff isn't going to become alive again. It's just a matter of how deep it goes.
Minor risk of infection and sepsis, of course, but it's just the fingertip, so that's relatively minor and unlikely.

get it checked for necrotizing fasciitis

Attached: 2 days later.jpg (299x168, 7K)

OP HERE
Thanks for the replies
I have cleaned it with med alcohol
As I said, it doesn't even hurt. Especially, the top part is really fucking numb and the fingertip is really cold.
I don't mind a scar, just want to know if it'll heal up by itself or if there's anything else I really should do.
Shit's also really weak, basically every time I run it under water, the clot melts. I was outdoor just now and it started bleeding a bit out of nowhere again and only thing that could have explained it was it was from the strong wind.
I also tried poking and cutting the top part of the skin with my knife, and it's really numb. I cut off a tiny piece with out a struggle. Maybe I cut some nerve endings up or something?

Took this picture right now.
Shit looks like it's about to fall off

Attached: IMG_20190320_202034.jpg (893x943, 185K)

Apply pressure to the top of the fingernail so it loses color.
How long does it take to regain its more reddish hue?

ahhh yes circulation yup i learned this. Pink, warm, and dry

Tried this on the injured and on a healthy finger. It's a little slower on the injured one, but not too much
What's it mean?

Means cancer nigger

If it doesn't take much longer there should be no problem as far as the nail is concerned.
The skin necrosis probably is mostly superficial, so keeping the wound clean and the ends together should be good enough.
If the cut doesn't close you can use a bit of superglue, but only on the skin, of course, not inside the wound. Adhesive tape might get the job done as well.