Hey guys should I text her this? It went smooth until the end where I internally realized I was picking her up...

Hey guys should I text her this? It went smooth until the end where I internally realized I was picking her up, never done that before

I saw her yesterday and just talked her up and got her number.

She lives in a van with her dog Ruben and has dreads and is a “holistic massager”

Attached: EF8BB24F-EA9C-413A-8422-5E277BB06B52.png (750x1334, 252K)

Uhhh NO are you fucking crazy? She's gonna think you're a weirdo you send that.

No OP, don't text it to her. If she agrees to hang out you can tell her then

Well she is into that as well, wouldn’t it just be compelling?

no holy fucking shit no

Not when it's coming at her seemingly out of the blue, granted idk the context but I think that would be better for in person getting to know each other conversation. I know i at least would want to have some type of mental list of interests and what not to talk about with her in person, and you have an actual list right there op

OP do not text her that. You’re trying too hard. I know you’re lonely but don’t let it show like that. Just leave it at what you said first. Go out and hang out with her, have some fun. If anything comes up in conversation you can explain your interests and shit.
Don’t make yourself look pathetic, don’t try so hard, just go out and have fun. Ask her to hang out and then hang out. You’ll be fine.

>been needing to make new connections with people because I've been feeling rather lonely
Holy shit, are you retarded? No, don't text that she's going to think you're a fucking cuck. Who gives a fuck if you're picking her up? That's what you want isnt it? Theres not wrong with that if she says no she says no
Jesus fucking christ so much autism

DO NOT SEND THAT TEXT OMFG

OP here. What about a more concise version of that text? We did talk a little about our jobs, mine is within therapy which is my I felt compelled to mention it/send that text,

a simple "yes i would love to, what time do you want to meet up?" would be a good start...

What? She hasn’t even replied to OP retard, OP is green

No don’t even text her again. Just let her respond to your first text. See if she wants to hang out with you first.

send it

OP! If she hasn't replied yet DO NOT send another text, your first one is surprisingly pretty good, leave it at that and give her a chance to respond

No, just wait till she replies then you can slowly lead into what your interests are.
Better yet, she says yes to hanging out and you tell her in PERSON.
Definitely dont say you've been feeling lonely and disconnected from people just have a good time with her what's so hard to understand? If you get more serious then sure you can tell her that shit but for now nobody wants to hear your problems, you'll just make yourself sound weak and I'm sorry but that's how people you barely are going to react to that.
Imagine some random person just telling you they feel lonely and depressed and shit what would you do? Youd feel awkward that's for sure, because they're putting their problems on to you when you have no reason to help them.
Give her a reason to help, make her laugh make her feel wanted

Which first one? The “Good morning..”

The fact that you even thought about typing all that already tells me you're a loser and you're most likely not going to get a response back you lonely cuck.

Yes the good morning, want to hang out etc etc text

This guy gets it

Send it. Sounds beautiful. Femanon here.

Why are you so overreacting to this?
He should send this text to let her know about himself. This is to establish rapport.

Reading that glued the wrinkles in my brain together

OP here. It’s been almost 2 hours now she hasn’t replied, but at least I went up to her and got her number. I’ve never done that before, it’s usually been through Tinder or classes.

But it was encouraging and I will definitely do it more

you dont text to communicate.
you text to setup dates.
thats it.

No, you have autism if you think that's a normal text to send.
Oh and you're a fag too

If she doesn't reply then she doesn't reply, but at least you know you can get a girls number. Stick to the casual generic texts OP, if you want to get into your personal shit like interests and what not, don't make it a paragraph and the second text you've ever sent her.

What does that mean

It means it made him literally retarded

This

Dude, give her some fucking time lol, whats up with "onñy 2 hours"? G8be it a day, if she doesnt, then she didnt and you need to move on or try again with a simple whats up, not a paragraph

He's right though

Please text this you autistic fuck

Not one person has a problem with this bitch living in a van. Doesn’t sound like someone you would want to hang out with unless you are looking for heroin. Luckily your pussy drying texts should keep you out of trouble.

No I was agreeing with him, I meant the text that OP was gonna send, I should of been more clear.

So you think the text OP was gonna send is good? Lol retard

>implying

Hah, dumbasses. You guys think you know whats good for a woman. Grow up, incels.

This. Lives in a van? Dreads? Dog named Ruben? Sounds like you dodged a bullet user

Nah man. Girls like consistent replys but not in the form of a novel. Also less of a chance of you saying something stupid. Keep it simple.

Are you fucking braindead? Learn to read, you actual mong.

I think he meant that OP’s premeditated text made the wrinkles in his brain glue together. You retardo

Oh look, the local wizards came out of his cave to speak his words of wisdom.

Attached: 5IXhGMU.jpg (736x815, 38K)

>incels fighting over a girl

>using the word incel
Jeez, you must get alot of pussy

Lol

this x2
texting = kills interest
in person = builds interest

also when you're talking in person dont talk much.
the less you talk the better. just ask questions.

>Never sees the open world.

Implying what, a bitch living in a van in dreads is not someone I would associate with.

Here we go again!

>The smell

This.

OP make sure you post updates.

No, just say "yeah sure sounds fun" make moves after

Sounds like the kind of girl who could teach him...about girls. Don't fall in love, just enjoy the ride.

>catch the sunset and smoke
>I just wanted to
>get it off my chest
>usually never
>endlessly interested
>concepts and teachers like
>make new connections
>lonely and disconnected

Holy fuck. This is a classic for the cringe threads.

OP here, this is her.

Still no reply :( should I send her a shorter version of that text tonight? That I just moved here and want new friends/connections

Attached: BC6B9E77-F2AB-4F66-BE7C-842EE7A596C3.jpg (750x1334, 247K)

And you're a faggot just like everyone else here.

This is the shittiest troll Ive seen in a very long time

Are you seripus dude? That is disgusting. You know her pussy stinks like cat piss

Nice bait fag

>what the fuck is that
Oh jesus christ I hope this isnt actually OP

Attached: Blank+_5fbdf37b45683b3ebe850d9319df3fbf.jpg (181x200, 6K)

SAD!
Bro, just leave this shit alone. You need to man up at some point, but leave the antifa looking bitch alone.

Attached: thefuck.gif (330x271, 1.44M)

That's not me.
This is her.

Attached: 1550934835806.jpg (2320x3088, 1.34M)

I know this isnt OP but dammit I had to actually think about it for a second, that's how autistic you're coming off real OP

This has to be fake. I refuse to believe somebody would do this.

It is me. What is wrong with that? She looked really good in person, nice figure and pretty eyes. She is also interested in mental health and worked with kids on the autism spectrum, which I’m currently doing as a part or my psych program.Did not see her armpits though

Holy shit you are some really dumb faggots

If you start seeing her then you're just gonna remind her of the autistic kids she takes care of

Attached: 38b.jpg (600x400, 168K)

Kek

>her
user...

Her hair literally looks like rows of cat shit, that's what's wrong with that

well.. was worth clicking on this thread after all

>nice b8 m8 i r8 8/8
Kill your self incel.

>incel
Do you know what that means, or am I going to hold your hand like a child?

Wow you manage to get even more pathetic

pedo fuck
kill yourself incel

feelings hurt there mate?
go back to mommys basement and cry about it you fucking faggot

Attached: 1427134788236.jpg (300x309, 76K)

Nice b8 faggot, maybe when you've actually gotten some pussy you'll stop LARPing on Yea Forums

>nearly slit my fucking wrists and overdosed on that edge

lol u so mad mate, better put another shrimp on the barbie

I love it when people try to sound intimidating on Yea Forums like what the fuck are they gonna do? Green text me to death?

Attached: Oh_My_Sides!.jpg (600x603, 40K)

So should I text her tonight?

Definitely send that message. That way she knows you are a fuckin lunatic.

Attached: rick.jpg (400x268, 14K)

I hope youre just trollin, nigger

what kind of retard are u ? why was the other guy trying to sound intimidating ....eplain that faggotry ?

>left hook
>uppercut
>right jab

OP here. Really curious. Why would she talk to me for 10 minutes, ask a bunch of questions and lean in for two hugs if she won’t even respond??

Maybe shes busy? Has it not occurred to you that you're not the fucking light of the sun in her life.
>implying people dont have a life

Well swing as how she's a dirty wook living in a van, good chance she was just high as shit

Probably injecting heroin and being passed around for $5

You said she works with kids with autism, right?

Texting women is for dudes in long relationships and endless virgins.

Yeah, I felt a change in energy after I asked if she wanted to take a hit of the spliff I rolled, since she offered me to rip her bong. The tobacco maybe grossed her out, but I’d assume she’d me more open minded considering her life. Tobacco has been smoked for hundreds of years by people she idolize

Just say ok fag weed is ok if you dont smoke it all the time

Attached: 1521552957539.jpg (600x605, 55K)

holy moley

no idea if ur OP but for some reason i really punch you straight in the cunt

Have you thought that she isnt used to nicotine and smoking your tobbacco through an unfiltered joint just fucks her up a little?

This would be a rational explanation which I know you wouldnt consider, because you sound very irrational and autistic

She never took a hit of the spliff, just looked/sounded disgusted by it

Get her some whippits, she'll be putty in your hands

Dubs of truth says send it

Okay I apologize user

Two hours during a workday is nothing.

She lives in a van and has dreads, you think she works?