Be me

>be me
>First year college student, first semester
>Never had gf
>Try out Tinder, no car yet bc parents scared I don't have enough experience (waited until like the month before I went to college to get my license)
>Cute 6/10 black girl matches with me, a year older and goes to other college in town.
>score.jpg
>It's about a week before thanksgiving break so we decide to almost immediately go out on a date
>Buy condoms online for the event, don't expect to use them but just in case
>She has to pick me up, we go to Panda Express (her choice)
>"So why did you pick psychology as your major, user?"
>fuckifIknow.png
>Tell her bullshit about wanting to help people
>Rest of the date is a constant stream of she asks, I answer. Never was one for initiating conversation.
>We finish our food then go to the movies, saw Bohemian Rhapsody
>I pay for tickets like gentleman, no food or drinks tho since we just ate so not much spent
>Sit in movie quietly, nothing happens. Probably a mistake to go on a movie date for the 1st date. Oh well
>Once it's over, we quietly get up, she tries to ask me what I thought of the movie, I didn't think much of it so that's just what I said
>Quiet ride home, just listening to the radio
>She drops me off at my place, try to shove in an "I'll see you soon." but she just drives off once I'm out of the car.
>Go inside and play Overwatch
>Forget to text her on Tinder until after the winter break, but I do the day I get back to college.
>me: "So when do you wanna go out on another date"
>her: "Sorry but I met up with an old friend during the break and it kinda got serious. Sorry"
>mfw she probably got fucked by "old friend"
>mfw I was completely prepared to fuck with condom in wallet and everything but too shy to initiate anything
>mfw we haven't spoken since

Attached: u-ml-ll2寵-gum-today-my-old-friend-13014187.png (500x347, 81K)

Next time buddy

oh boo fucking hoo. You went on one date and it didn't work. Turns out, most dates you will ever go on arent super great and you have given ample examples of things you didn't do well and need to practice. You are 18, no one expects you to be great at this. Go get another date. If your tinder profile isn't working, change it. Get better pics, don't be a sperge in your bio or messages etc.

Ah good ol Yea Forums... where I come to feel better about myself.

I feel the same way user same story except we got high and chilled in her dorm. To baked to try anything but I did get a hug and she wants to hang out again.

so hang out again. yay you. practice makes perfect

Not here for sympathy, just to wallow in my sadness

what are you going to do

there's literally nothing to be sad about. It's an extremely normal thing. Would you cry over a cheeseburger that they forgot to put cheese on, or a concert where the band didn't play your favorite song or a flat tire? No? This shit happens, it's not a reason to wallow.

Tis but a practice session... One day you'll meet someone you actually wanna talk to

But foreal ever thought you just was same feeling it, and if you weren't, horny you'd never even consider a date with her? I mean I know we're dudes and we usually will stick it in anything that it fits in, but sometimes your just not into it.

you are the one to blame, she asked all kind of shit to you and you didnt talk at all
Its not a "normal bad date", its that you suck

i repeat
you suck dude
cant you figure it out?
Imagine go on a date and ask a lot of question to a girl for the sake of talkin and she just respond awkardly and dont talk at all?
you are retarded
gtfo of /b and get a life dumb man

i will wait for an answer

there are fish in every water

Attached: Relationship-Advice-for-Women.jpg (1200x628, 75K)

same here, i will ask you a question:

Why she asked a lot of question to you at the dinner? and after the movie?
what do you think?

don't worry OP, you'll have more success with practice

Attached: drunk obama.jpg (400x250, 37K)

Also you didnt even text her after the date becuz you "forget"
Wtf dude you have no brain!

I can't do small talk very well. I tried to answer her questions best I could but that clearly wasn't enough.

It was half forgetting to and half bc there were midterms and I didn't wanna distract her. Thought it would of been better to wait until she was more free

You are autistic.

ye he is

>Go inside and play Overwatch
>Forget to text her on Tinder until after the winter break
Autism diagnosis successful.

stop going on blind date with girls
you dont know how to do that
you will met a girl (probably) eventually somehow

i bet she will never use tinder again after meeting someone like you lol