I know that you guys hate 15 yr olds on this site like me, but fuck it...

I know that you guys hate 15 yr olds on this site like me, but fuck it. I finally stopped being a bitch and asked a girl out. First time i've ever done anything like this, never kissed a girl or had a girlfriend. Me and this girl have been getting along pretty well now so i have high hopes.

My heart is fucking pounding

Attached: baby_temp.jpg (874x583, 229K)

cool story bro

I like hot 15 yr olds on this site.

glhf don't get her preggo.

We don’t hate you. We just follow the rules.

MODS MODS MODS

and.. she just said no...

>15 year olds

Attached: 1552947404979.jpg (640x491, 47K)

says she has feelings for someone else

Don't get your hopes up OP, she's gonna leave you sooner or later. That is the harsh reality.

Congrats on feeling happiness faggot now get outta here

we could not care less about you young ones ruining yourselves
MODS MODS MODS

I thought for fucking once i could do something that took the slightest amount of balls ffs oh well

Press 1 if you think 15 yr olds are tight.

Says she only has eyes for her dad

She was pretty nice about it, she said good on me for asking.

says she's seen the naked pics of me and wasn't impressed

To be fair i am a boy with long hair, so that elimantes me from pretty much any relationship at this age

It's their family dog, they're already together she said

lol

now that i've made this thread, i might as well vent here until it gets removed

She’s doing it because she feels sorry

This is why we hate 15 yr olds. Stop bumping your own shitty thread

She told me that I was brave for trying but she'd never date a guy under 5' with a lisp and one leg longer then the other

Yeah your probably right, in all honesty she isn't that good looking anyway, i feel pretty certain in saying that i was aiming in my league

bump
also, fortnite

Tbh she wasn't that good looking but she still thinks she can do better then me...

Op here, i know that this is a joke but i would have to agree, i feel like most people in my year are aiming to high.