Got kicked out of the house by my father for a dumb reason...

Got kicked out of the house by my father for a dumb reason. Just turned 18 and wanted to post here and ask for tips and advice. Wat do?
pic unrelated.

Attached: IMG_E0231.jpg (676x744, 162K)

You've got to get a hold of a teensy weensy bit of that weedle-dee-deed, boombadoop xD What did you do to get kicked out?

Drove a bit recklessly with my little bro in the car, cause a car almost hit me. ( literally 5 secs of me speeding up and passing this car) he got mad, called me names, i returned the favor, got escalated, told me to get out of his house and i just listened and left.

Spend time with friends for a week or two. Give it time and then talk things over. Try and get back there for a bit if you can, save up and find a place of your own or sharing with friends. Hope it works out.

Attached: 1536776126957.jpg (320x220, 14K)

Get your documents and find a place to sleep, user. Don't get angry behind the wheel.

Whoo thinks was him...?!?

Attached: bnq3ytmfum24peo3l228433535700.jpg (1518x1154, 114K)

Thanks, but going back there is not an option, I already was rather independent living there(minus the job he gave me). Also image made me kek

Got a place to sleep, and already have all my docs. Thanks user

Go out into the forest and start building a cabin.

Attached: 0058.jpg (796x768, 120K)

I honestly thought about going to the nearest forest and living on my own before. lol

Attached: 4099756266.jpg (1916x1604, 212K)

Fuck his wife.

Can't get anywhere near his house, so, not possible

Can't get anywhere near his house, so, not possible.

Get a job, get an apartment, get a life. Then ask your dad if there’s anything you can do to help him out now that youre working and got some cash

Do it, I think it'd be pretty awesome.

Attached: 0166.png (640x360, 211K)

Nah fuck him, I'll do the rest though, after I'm finished doing some family favors

Ok but he will always be the better man then. Always remember that

Become a criminal gangbanger crackhead and die to make him feel bad.

well if I can recall, he has stated to leave his house forever and to not bother him and his family ever again. In the end I am just listening to the "better man" himself.

>nah fuck him
Do it for you so you can tell yourself you’re not a douche bag

I'll add that to my list then

Exactly what I had in mind user.

Welp time to start sucking dick for money user

No

>Just turned 18
You should have been on your way out anyway

I had thought so too.

If I were you I'd find a tree and start punching it.

Reckless =/= defensive
Don't let other drivers dictate how you drive in response to their stupidity.
Goodluck in your life though.
Maybe try not to escalate the argument next time as I'm sure more than '5 seconds of speeding' came up and is the reasoning behind your departure

Call the police since you can't just get "kicked out" and tell them you've been illegally evicted and your dad is a violent faggot that rapes you and bites your dick every weekend

I was already in a bad mood, partly due to multiple factors at the house that I was unhappy with. I 100% put myself in the wrong for my actions, but me getting kicked out over it, was just excessive. Thanks for the goodluck

Well he'll then return the favor by telling the cops how I was driving, also on how I asked if we could fight it out physically like men. Either way I already know a way to screw his life over, I'm just not going to because what's the point.

Faggot, you must've liked getting your dick bitten you gay nigger

No not really.

>we could fight it out physically like men
Get a job and prove your worth the air we let you breathe little boy

Already had that in mind you fuck. Thanks tho.

your best option is to go back, suck up, do what you have to do to get a second chance.

second best is crashing your friends couch for a couple of days/weeks, get a source of income and move on with your life

>second chance
I already gotten kicked out multiple times, and had to be the one to suck up, so not a viable option to me.

Don’t know if i can crash at a friends house, some of them I care too much to bother, most of them are somewhat untrustworthy.

i guess there is an official way, so you can register as a homeless person and get help from the state/city/whatever

Implying a man with no job is better than a guy that at least sucks dick for a living