You're leaving church when suddenly this lone gunman pulls up and starts shooting...

You're leaving church when suddenly this lone gunman pulls up and starts shooting. Next thing you know he has YOU in his crosshairs.

How do you feel about gun control laws now?

Attached: Screenshot_20190320-182006_Waterfox.jpg (1149x768, 370K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VLnWf1sQkjY
bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-39578500
researchbriefings.parliament.uk/ResearchBriefing/Summary/CBP-7654
bbc.com/news/uk-england-cornwall-47572133
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curtis_Culwell_Center_attack
discord
newsweek.com/us-gun-ownership-declines-312822
pewsocialtrends.org/2013/05/07/gun-homicide-rate-down-49-since-1993-peak-public-unaware/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i feel like only a faggot in a gun control country would have a weapon as retarded looking as that

Hold a Jesus piece up and hope it ricochetes

Not thinking about gun control laws if that were the case.
God how sad of a life would you have lived if you're about to die and you think of gun control laws?

Id tell the criminal this is a gun free zone and that its illegal to shoot people.

Criminal btfo
Wait nvm i forgot, criminals dont care about laws. op is a massive faggot, as always.

That they don't work ... considering in most states that weapon is illegal.

We should outlaw killing people ... in mass . Maybe that will help.

Attached: Gtancap+spiderman+gtgun+free+zone+_f2870becb8a61d594bd216ced3d86eae.jpg (639x612, 82K)

Pissed that it's a gun free church or else I might have been able to defend myself and others. Over reaching antigunners kill innocent civilians yet again.

Wait until shoots 10 people and get him on the reload. Why did he a bring a c96 to a mass shooting?

Since I'm in Texas and I killed him with my legal, EDC, I'm thinking gun control is for faggot punk cuck bitch cunts.

BTW, our last church shooter was stopped and hunted down with an AR-15 wielding Texan.

I would kill my family for a fucking mauser C9

I'd be more worried about going to church.
What am I doing here?
But since I'm at church I must be going to heaven, right?

That is actually considered a short barreled rigle and requires just as much licensing and bullshit to acquire as a machine gun or a silencer. USA gun laws make zero sense.

I don't go to church, but I have a gun too.

Yes haw, nigger.

Where I can download Brenton Tarrant epub?

He was an NRA instructor no less. Which is why the media completely ignored it. Can't portray an NRA firearms instructor AR-15 owning white male christian as a good guy. That destroys the leftist narrative.

>our last church shooter was stopped and hunted down with an AR-15 wielding Texan.
All I can imagine is a huge Texan swinging a mini Texan, who is wildly firing an AR, by the feet.

>hears gunshots will praying to god
>get behind cover
>take out gun
>get surprise hit on shooter
>he's down
Whoo, thank God for me being able to have guns. Who knows what might have happened if I couldn't have em?

I don't go to church but i pull out my 9mm and get work. Or if im nesr my truck id throw on a vest and grab my ar and get to fucking that dude up. But I live in a free state so theres probably gonna be more than just me shooting at him

Very thankful that the fucking Democrats haven't yet gotten their gun ban Leftard Utopia, as I pull my pistol and double tap his ass.

if there actually WAS gun control, then he would shoot anyway.

gun control never stopped the actual backchannels.
In my europoor country there is strict gun control, yet if you have enough money (a few grands, tho), you can get a literal grenade launcher and other war-class ammo, even if you're an underage teen underdog.

btw google for MOSSAD Christchurch 2011.
apparently Mossad is not affected by gun control laws...

Attached: stop.jpg (337x450, 47K)

Good thing they are lax enough I can pull my weapon and fire back. Even if I die I would go down swinging.

Pretty much this
youtube.com/watch?v=VLnWf1sQkjY

Me and the rest of my church are packin', even some of the ladies, dude is screwed.
Less gun laws, need the people passing by in the cars to stop and get in on the action too.

Attached: 0017.jpg (1424x1080, 165K)

I remember that. A neighbor who lived near by. Put shots on him then owed gin for several miles as he went for another church and then when the first officer arrived he provided support while the officer arrested him.

Actually the shooter was wounded and fled. A random stanger saw the shooter fleeing and gave the good guy a ride in his pickup and a 100 mph car chase ensued. The good guy with the AR-15 and the pickup driver were total strangers but teamed up to pursue and kill the bad guy.

The bad guy eventually passed out and crashed and died from the gun wounds. The good guy with an AR-15 kept his gun on the crashed bad guy until cops arrived like 5 minutes later.

In texas a random stranger will let you hop in his truck and help you continue a gunfight.

Wow, he’s unlucky that I wasn’t the first person in his crosshairs because he’s dead now. DAMN, he didn’t know I had a gun too.

Man if I was in my truck and saw something go down best beleive im gettung so trigger time in lmao finally would have an excuse for carrying a vest around with ne

He wasnt arrested he was killed.

I'd get my gun and shoot him, you have to be deaf to not hear a caliber bigger than .22 from that far.

Sounds a lot like arkansas. I fucking love the free states in the US

Great. It really is true guns don't kill people schizophrenic people kill people. Also I don't attend church

Greeting today at 8:00 PM Eastern Time and 5:00 PM Pacific Time we will hijack twitch.tv/thereclaimertv and play the New Zealand footage for all to see, we already have the stream key and we are ready to go, one of the hijackers is a mod so there are no reprecussions for spamming and being a troll so have fun on that date. Be there or be square

Draw my gun. Shoot bad guy. Fuck the consequences, because I get to live and so do the people I stopped him from shooting after me.

Attached: 4E3F8A51-0BBD-464A-8528-F44EFE3FD866.jpg (480x478, 23K)

THE STARS AT NIGHT
ARE BIG AND BRIGHT

The same as I felt before. Not in favor of them.

Also there's no way in hell you'd see me leaving a church.

I'd think "thank fuck I'm in England where gun crime isn't a thing and this is just some kid with a water pistol" before calmly walking home to read about the latest mass killing in America

Trouble with truth?

That's how we roll in Texas.

The Californians better get out while we still let them.

Assuming someone DID decide to start shooting my way, I have plenty of ways to sling some ammo right back

>before getting run over by a truck of peace as I walk home
Ftfy

Yeah no you're lying about that. Gun crimes do happen in England, and you know they do.

>How do you feel about gun control laws now?

The same. If he ignores the laws against murder, he'll ignore the gun laws. That's why constantly carry.

Attached: 1422717101587.jpg (750x846, 135K)

Oi guv bu' everyfring is a weppin in ol' bri'in

Attached: 471.jpg (438x960, 47K)

Hah whoops
bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-39578500

No, Texas is my stomping ground too.

I feel great because mine have been on him and already took him out.

He’s dead and his cross hairs just happen to be pointing at me

Instead of banning guns why not just ban murder?

Go back to pleebit.

Good luck stabbing someone with that butter knife Officer DumFuckyer

This 100%

I'm sick to death of this "every shooting ever is a false flag" cold take.

researchbriefings.parliament.uk/ResearchBriefing/Summary/CBP-7654

Just gonna leave this here.

A british parliament member proposed requiring ALL knifes to have embedded GPS tracking. You can't make this shit up.
bbc.com/news/uk-england-cornwall-47572133

I’d be outraged because he has a gun and I don’t.

>t. too lazy to google for that

>British
this explains everything

I hope he either misses, the gun misfires or that death is quick. But I still believe the gun control is wrong.

“Shall not be infringed.” Even if I’m one of the people hurt or killed in a mass shooting I will always keep my beliefs.

>In texas a random stranger will let you hop in his truck and help you continue a gunfight

Attached: a3c7cda5d54794b10b7711aad4d0acac.jpg (640x640, 142K)

why not quote the second amendment in its entirety instead of a single phrase?

What about assault bike tires?

Memes aside i have a hard time believing the kinds of things police over there consider weapons.

Attached: cCaLfcO.png (595x1274, 1.02M)

As a concealed carry holder Im very happy that he's not the only one with crosshairs.

Cant forget assault with a deadly car radio

You guys realise how tiny these figures are right? 50 or 60 killed per year, about as many as every 2 days in America

Attached: _20190320_175619.jpg (1080x1132, 213K)

Ha look at this faggot. Not knowing that this is a very classy and rare Mauser C96 M1916 with an even rarer stock.

Attached: fd0439a3b14430f1d34789c3200fd7c5c39c575a3ea8d0040e53e703c2200b93.jpg (432x367, 41K)

I don't have to websearch for it because I can already guess what it is. Thejewsdidit™ right?

>equating a daily occurrence in America to an event that happened once in the UK

I feel pissed off because those gun control laws prevented me from carrying a bigger gun that i could have used to defend myself and save those around me.

Checkmate, faggot.

Attached: 1550713906032.jpg (550x826, 95K)

What is your fucking logic there? Imagine being this retarded

Straight up we should just disarm everyone, starting with the criminals, then the civilians, and then we can disarm the police and the military last. No guns PERIOD means no violence PERIOD.

Attached: 1549907742216.jpg (1000x1000, 71K)

Attached: KillYourself.png (555x504, 281K)

Thanks to /fit/, I'm impervious to bullets.

>what are knives

Texan here. Around here if you point a gun at innocent people you'll be shot before you can hear us Yee a single Haw.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curtis_Culwell_Center_attack

Lmao leaving church? What are you retarded? Burn every fucking church down full of you religious idiots

Most of that shit looks like they cleaned out an old garage. Surprised they don't also have a wooden ladder with 2 broken rungs, and a half dozen paint cans with their bottoms rusted out.

Clearly murder didn't exist until the invention of the firearm.

>disarm everyone, starting with the criminals

Le Vaste Programme™

Half the morons on here think this thread is clever and that gun control works
Half the morons on here think they have sufficient reaction time to stop a semi automatic attack

To be fair, it IS a rare gun most people wouldn't recognize. I forgot they made stocks like that till I saw the picture

If only laws could have stopped them from MURDERING me.
Every shooting breaks at least a few laws.
Needing to buy a ghost gun or someone else's hot murder weapon before you do something stupid isn't going to stop people from doing something stupid.

>An online ISIL persona run by internet troll Joshua Ryne Goldberg had posted maps to the exhibition, and urged his followers to attack the event.

Fucking Jew trolling Islamic Extremists to stir up shit. Then when caught he's given a light sentence because he's 'autistic'.

97% of /Pol, right there

That's one of the best pistols ever made.

discord
=|+|=|6|=|+|=
.gg/zpPuTVQ

>gun free church

Attached: AF857EBB-26BB-48D8-A776-3258ABF4692D.jpg (600x600, 35K)

I will wish they had been stronger, and that illegal weapons dealing had been more fiercely investigated and prosecuted.

I’ll never be so scared of my neighbours that I buy a weapon for protection. So, in the event that one of them cracks and goes on a shooting spree, I’d rather they have to do it with a knife.

TOLD YOU SO LIBTARD BETA CU—dead

That idiots like you can’t tell what a loaded gun is, or what crosshairs are.

i feel happy there are none and everyone in the fuckin church pulls out a gun and mows him the fuck down

How will you feel when a friend or loved one goes into cardiac arrest, and you’ve got thousands of dollars put into an arsenal of protective weapons and ammo, but never bothered to buy an over-the-counter, no background check AED. 7-year-olds have saved their grandparents with them.

Now go check the stats for home invasion vs. heart attack. You assholes don’t give a shit about protecting your family.

Godlike bait

you know what to do

Attached: 55A2FDB4-24D0-49BD-930D-B2FB7394CF7F.png (750x1334, 191K)

>best pistols ever made.
I'll give you it's a revolutionary design for the late 19th century, but it leaves a LOT to be desired as an automatic pistol.

Attached: 030.jpg (600x400, 21K)

I don't go to church, nice try.

>You assholes don’t give a shit about protecting your family.
He's got me there.

S H A L L

Don't have time to think about gun control laws. I'm too busy lighting that motherfucker up with my piece and shouting "Make 'Merica great again, baybeh!!"

draw my concealed glock 29 put shots down range on him with the glorious 1cm. However if I'm leaving church I assume I am in the parking lot, in which case my primary objective is to reach my truck so that I can retrieve my ar 15 or sub2k.

Attached: 43554844_518837975245964_5821925184449282048_n.jpg (754x960, 48K)

Why would he use a c96? An AR would be much easier. Also, I'm not any god's cuck. I don't go to "church".

Good luck killing me with THAT pile of shit lmao

Kys that weapon is a piece of art

"Oh look, another 'law abiding gun owner' who spent his whole life justifying why he needs a gun, has now snapped just like all the rest and now he's going to kill me with the thing he insisted was for self defense."

i hope dipshit politicians didnt take away my right to carry one

Attached: 1436650283716.jpg (720x720, 94K)

Attached: gun and anime.jpg (1915x429, 104K)

I carry a 7 shot 357 daily
I would have shot hiss ass before he even got to me
Cause ya know, that why I carry. To prevent that shit.

Attached: CYDa4moWYAEGGRL.jpg (543x533, 29K)

The data is clear that gun control laws lead to a reduction in ownership amongst the populace and in that same time a reduction in gun homicides.
newsweek.com/us-gun-ownership-declines-312822
pewsocialtrends.org/2013/05/07/gun-homicide-rate-down-49-since-1993-peak-public-unaware/

The same way I feel about church, zero fucks given.

>today's daily gun nut larp

Attached: crown-f8adb4b.jpg (620x413, 66K)

>Every shooting breaks at least a few laws.
Yeah the point isn't to keep the insane psycho shooter from breaking the law, it's to keep the legal seller from breaking the law by selling the gun in the first place.

It's cool. I was raised Baptist so I'm sure someone in the congregation is packing and has this under control.

Britain is a fucking island you test, making it alot easier to control arms trade. They don't believe in their citizens right to be armed, and I think we fought a war in order to make own decisions. I have no clue why people insist on sucking the UK's pansy ass uncut dick.

because nothing says "turn the other cheek" like bringing your gun to baBtist churt

why does it look like the gun in OP's pic is missing a clip??

Get shot up

LARP? Situautions where peoole have to defend themselves with a firearm or others actually happen, often. I would rather be able to defend myself than wait for cops to show up like a fucking pussy.

We're talking about Baptists here. From my experience they're arguably the worst offenders in terms of being more concerned with keeping up appearances than actually following their religious tenets.

You'd rather get stabbed to death than feel comfortable with firearms. Got it.

That wouldn't change even if we had no gun control either you slack jawed retard.

>people insist on sucking the UK's pansy ass uncut dick.
This statement is approximately 56% Cope

Attached: c9f.png (500x470, 20K)

Just fine, Freedom is a GOOD thing Fucktard...

>You're leaving church

ha ha ha, do you know where you are friend?

Fuck off, have one, trained on it. Emergency response exp. You are shit.

That's the design. The box where you expect the mag to be sticking out of in front of the trigger is actually the internal magazine, it's stripper-clip fed.

someone needs to draw this

And people will still find ways to harm and kill each other. Before long it would be like Britain where they ban pocket knives and people go to jail for owning the awful weapon that is a SCREWDRIVER.
This is the US, home of the free. Dont like guns? Dont get one or go some place that shares your thoughts.

Also in increase in street crime and home invasions...

False flag, I'm uncut

But what if someone comes at you playing knifey-spooney ???

You pull your gun, he pulls his trigger. Who dies? Still you.

A car cassette player??
I think they raided a rubbish bin

not a gun that would be used in an area without strict gun laws

(s)he is JIDF running damage control

Your credibility would be higher if you didn't lie so much...

I feel like I'd be a pathetic hypocrite if I changed my beliefs just because I became one of the unlucky ones. A society without gun ownership would be far more chaotic than with. And you can't punish everyone just because an individual made some poor choices. And the cold truth is: even if guns were outlawed across the board, they're still going to circulate. The cartels run a black market weapons trade in many areas across the globe. You're just giving them business when you increase gun laws. Maybe stop being a gunphobe and try firing one sometime. They're pretty fun. They'll bring security to your household as well. Sage

missing the sarcasm...

*turns and holds up my gun*

*Dies because too slow*

Pretty fucking good

thanks, and checked

Dear dumbfuck.
If someone is about to shootup a public place gun control laws arent going to stop them. Will all armed robbery and murders stop if we outlaw guns and knives too?

>leaving church

I am assuming that God will protect me.

If not: It is all part of his plan and I am prepared to die.

> Christians are fucking stupid

Totally fine, that's what I get for slippin. Always remain on guard, and always stay armed.

Yeahh, Elon Musky...you was all time

Attached: c6466donrt3ytgqmf228847428100.jpg (1738x1131, 97K)

Regret that I forgot to bring my gun to protect myself and my fellow children of god.

You make that shit up because of YOUR beliefs then call christians stupid? Why the fear user?

>You're leaving church when suddenly this lone gunman pulls up and starts shooting. Next thing you know he has YOU in his crosshairs.

Due to gun control laws this never happens in my country.

Attached: HorseD20180215_low.jpg (600x492, 101K)

what country do you live in user?
i think i could change that soon.

same way as before.

you need to make it hard for people to be able to kill you.
guns are useless, production should be restricted everywhere

You assume i want to live

ikr bold of OP

calm down amerifat its just a piece of metall

How is it NOT a goddamn sandwich? It's bread with a filling inside. That is, by definition, a fucking sandwich, you fucking niggers!

Attached: Hot_Dog.png (960x722, 232K)

I've always been against the Second Amendment. Nobody has ever given me a convincing enough argument that isn't built on ridiculous Hypotheticals

killing a fleeing criminal is manslaughter

kek just googled it

the gunman killed 26 people with his ARnuntil a good guy with a gun stopped him

well done. With gun control, the gunman would probably kill like three people with his handgun until the police shot him

>church shooter was stopped and hunted down with an AR-15 wielding Texan.

Great, but 26 still dead, and the shooter got away and took his own life. Good guy with a gun doesn't happen. However, I still think people should be allowed to own AR-15's as police state deterrence.

Attached: 1489602844862.jpg (348x333, 39K)

idk man, would be pretty cool to be shot by a C96

“I wish I was able to carry a gun.”

Just stand behind the Gun Free Zone sign. The forcefield will keep you safe. Fucking idiots, I swear. Just takes a bit of logical thinking, idiots.

Attached: 1552049731857.jpg (327x301, 14K)

Pretty good cause if he took that long to get me, I've already put him down with my firearm bub. Go florida.

God, you are dumb, kid.

He would have been shot. Also I don't do religion.

Attached: 1552682719178.jpg (578x569, 54K)

thanking god he didn't use a bomb.

Bullet makes all men and women equal. Big and small. Go let the government take care of your safety and let history repeat itself.

We already have gun control laws.

Be not afraid of any man
No matter what his size
If danger threatens, call on me
And I will equalize.
--Samuel Colt

I'd be pissed because guns aren't allowed in most churches

i simply show him my aryan brotherhood memebership card my kkk badge and templar pin and walk away like nothing happend knowing he will surely make this world a better place by killing ingrates

You're leaving church when suddenly this lone knifeman pulls up and starts stabing. Next thing you know he has has a knife on YOUR throat. How do you feel about knifes being abolutelly legal to buy everywhere

you aren't who you think you are

Right after you get stabbed and have acid thrown in your face.