Andrew Yang is your next president

Andrew Yang is your next president.

Attached: yang_gang.png (370x370, 71K)

Hope so.

kek, no

America wouldn't vote for a greek president

Tell me about this guy? Republican, Democrat or third party? Platform? Campaign promises?

Hopefully. Unless dems. Run an establishment candidate like Harris, Biden, etc. Then Trump will be reelected

No

Democrat. I've only heard him talk about universal basic income and releasing all people incarcerated for pot.

Okay CHICOM troll. You've earned your bowl of rice for the day.

>dont vote yang as president
>dont want 1000 dollar universal income
>voting trump cause muh fuuuuhrer
>getting wagecucked for eternal sucking big corporate dick
You faggots really love to suffer and swallow jew cum dont you?

free $1k every month

Attached: yang1000.png (878x456, 445K)

LET'S GET DEM BAGZ YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG

or that $1000
would require a massive unatainable overhaul of the US

what happens when yang gives you 1000 dollars and then rent goes up by a 1000 dollars?
will yang introduce legally required rent control?
genuinely curious

Why would rent go up? Property value wouldn't go up

not a massive unattainable overhaul, just the ability to actually implement a tax for once without dickfaces like Grover Norquist losing their shit

Attached: 8bb.jpg (1410x640, 98K)

Yes

Attached: Yang Gang.jpg (680x383, 39K)

Yang gang! If all you fucking NEETs vote him in you'll get your bag and never have to come out your holes ever again!

I like him a lot. Lets see how he does against Bernie in the debates.

The largest amount of jew cum swallowed is by voting Trump who bends over for Israel.

Lmao you fuckers how about finding a job and getting a life with wife and kids you lazy fucks. Hell no not this chink as president and i make enough money i dont need that chink spy in charge of 1st nation WTF IS GOING ON HERE

WORK HARD NOTHING FREE IN DIS WORLD NIGGAS

He's trying to run in the democratic primary, but he's only at 7% so he probably won't win. His campaign is mostly about getting an idea into the public discourse; Universal Basic Income. The premise of UBI basically states that as jobs are being replaced by robots, the profits from those robots should pay for the American people.
In terms of his policies, from what I can tell, he's in favor of more ruinous deregulation, so while I won't vote for him, I'm still glad he'll be in the debates to get the ball rolling on UBI.

Vote Yang, Ching Chang

I hope not. There is no need for UBI at this time. Plus, he's basically like every other democrat. Anti white and anti gun.
What's to like about him?

automation. kys boomer scum

I agree that there is no current need for UBI, but I think it's a good idea to start the conversation. I would at present time prefer universal employment.

What has he ever said thats anti white

Attached: 1552189729979.jpg (545x600, 196K)

UBI thats like cutting support for israel thats anti white you stupid antisemit.