Why shouldnt i kill myself?

why shouldnt i kill myself?

Attached: 70c8f14.jpg (960x648, 47K)

do it everyone will be happy

Attached: 1550009542843.jpg (562x434, 45K)

Because the sweet silence of death is unity that cannot be shared. There is only one "nothing", one resting state. And someone is already resting.

What are you gonna do about it, kill yourself even harder? Oh please.

Hell is forever.

Weed

Why do it? Talk through your feelings, get perspective

forget it OP is a super mega ultra neghe fag

hell isnt real

thats no way to treat the lead singer of blues traveller.

John Popper lost weight, 90s dude.

Didn't that guy get busted for selling weapons of some shit?

life is meaningless, no one will remember anything i do in this life, my existence makes literally no difference

If it’s over a girl like the photo implies, don’t. There’s way more to life than one girl that did some bad things to you. Do better in your life, they hate to see that.

she didnt do anything bad, she just had no interest. but it made me realize that living isnt worth it, theres just no purpose, i have no ambitions, and nothing that makes me feel good anymore

Find some hobbies, get outside more, there’s a ton to live for and don’t dwell on uninterested people, find those that are interested and keep them around.

Neither are your dreams.

Attached: dal.jpg (463x435, 15K)

i tried many hobbies, gets extremely boring after a little. going outside just makes me want to die even more. everyone im around leaves me alone, no one really cares, and all my life, ive been let down by people im interested in, and it was the only thing i really cared about. ive always done well in school, but never really gave a fuck, i just wanted a girlfriend i could share my long gone interests with

>killing himself over unrequited love shitfeelings

you must be an American

i know, thats why i gave up

south american actually

Well if you are going to kill yourself, make sure you do what your evil heart desires first

You just have to keep pushing, shit gets better, just had a girl do the same thing as you to me and it crushed me, but I realized there’s a lot more to live for, I’m sure there’s people in your life that do care even if you don’t think so, I was at a very low point and considered suicide myself, but it realized all the people that I was around that at the end of the day would care if I was gone. Things are giving you that spark because you don’t
Think they should, just try to enjoy every little thing in your life and focus on those positive things.

thanks, i never thought id receive this kind of support on Yea Forums of all boards. i was depressed even before i met her, she gave me will to live, i had a lot of hope to be with her, and thats what crushed me. hope brings nothing but disappointment.