It's time for a legitimate question on Yea Forums

It's time for a legitimate question on Yea Forums
Would user do some kek worthy raiding/ general shenanigans, for the lolz? Or is user too afraid of bans and getting in trouble?
>Yes or no

Attached: 4chan_itsthateasy.jpg (800x498, 46K)

user doesn't give a shit about bans cause user can reset his IP in 30secs

Lmao count me in, where we gonna do it?

The days of legitimate raiding are over. Raids now last about 60 seconds before some mouth breather starts spamming "nigger" or some other faggotry.
No one knows the difference between trolling and raiding anymore.

I'm aware, but I still see a lot of faggots who are afraid of bans

those are kids that don't understand the internet

Raids aren't forced though.

I don't really have anything planned I just want to know if it's even worth suggesting to Yea Forums and honestly 10 anons don't make for a good ol raid

You just described 99.9% of Yea Forums

Yeah but they have to start somewhere

Some people also have a fixed IP. For those, "resetting" the IP is going to be kinda tricky, I bet

Name 10 people who don't have a phone capable of using Yea Forums on.

The way type and construct sentences makes it extremely easy to tell you're below 18. Piss off, will you?

>newfag reporting in.
I'm OP. Didn't realise my grammar was under such scrutiny. Go back to club P

God I wish all you fucking redditors would just stay at r/Yea Forums instead of this.

I, for one, won't use my phone to browse Yea Forums. Also, I really don't know how the IP is handled, with phones. Operators could very well assign a single IP to each phone, for traceability purposes (and they probably have logs of just which SIMM was using which IP at what time)

I believe in the right of any
individual, organisation, business enterprise, etc.,
to define it's own rules governing the manner in which their property / facilities / etc.
are used by people.

Yea Forums has made it perfectly clear what global rules are in effect to restrict all users of Yea Forums's services.

You are NOT allowed to use any of Yea Forums's facilities to organise an "invasion" (i.e. "raid") or incite others to do so on your behalf.

You want to play annoying, puerile, games like that:
just go somewhere else that considers it to be acceptable.

Attached: Global Rule #4 .png (1920x1149, 616K)

>the troll emerges

Fuck off jannie

I would

Newfag here, describe raiding user

> " Fuck off jannie " ;

not a "jannie" - just expressing my own personal opinion, in response to an explicit and leading question that erroneously implies that you are either
(a) willing to break the global rules; or
(b) merely afraid of getting a ban / getting into trouble.

> TL DR : GTFO imbecile.

Ok First your gonna wanna get the fuck off Yea Forums. Then voila you've just taken part in a raid

This. Phones might have built in tracing, part of the product like, say windows 10 has its own spyware shit. Even if you change your ip, your phone's own ID will still be associatable with your browsing history. Incognito mode is the biggest fucking lol in comm history.

Attached: 0EBE4185-1CAF-4FD5-A1C4-9051403FCB2B.jpg (300x359, 36K)

Come back when someone’s killed a cat again or something.

Go to 8chizzles for this kinda shit, there’s enough losers there.

You are the reason we can’t have nice things anymore.

you guys must be retards because Yea Forums bans entire subnets not just individual IP's

You weren't EVER allowed to take part in raids (or organise them), for fun or otherwise, on Yea Forums. The fact that some idiots did so (whether or not they got banned for it)
doesn't mean that they were in any sense "allowed" to do it.

yr obv a tard that doesn't know the difference between a known node and an unknown node,
just dont get banned 500 times in a month for CP and yr grand and don't host a VPN

there are still a few millennials floating about

no really just hard reset and it will float

Goodnight Yea Forums
Also black. I see you died

Whoo thinks was him...?!?

Attached: c2sue9rasu44ofxoi22848564500.jpg (1580x1153, 102K)

>just go somewhere else that considers it to be acceptable
where would that be can you recommend a place

Attached: 1551295289806.jpg (400x447, 19K)

Pretty lame how Yea Forums can be raided by everybody, but Yea Forums can't raid anyone

Yea Forums raided! what would that look like?.

What we gonna do?