Fuck you racists...

Fuck you racists. Listen to this song youtube.com/watch?v=Ji1EDCmrKw8 and try to judge a person based on circumstance rather than the color of their skin. Let this thread die with 0 replies and prove my point you insecure, racist white boys

Attached: z-ro-thumb.jpg (688x387, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H7JISt-naTA
youtu.be/vJwKKKd2ZYE
youtu.be/I5p-orrvza8
youtu.be/TAZvWS8wA0M
youtube.com/watch?v=NUC2EQvdzmY
youtube.com/watch?v=PkGwI7nGehA
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/frightening-moment-mother-drops-kids-window-during-fire-officers-arms-n985346
youtube.com/watch?v=twdpYiW6B8A
youtube.com/watch?v=-5dtRFBdc1s
youtube.com/watch?v=yK3QlSmSI80
youtube.com/watch?v=cykGnl1KvcM
youtube.com/watch?v=vcUHmpRajf4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZA7LzUVi3ZY
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_3GgAALPkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6ZMjBanrn44
youtube.com/watch?v=jQ-RrGCSa2M
youtube.com/watch?v=uS3jSP2q-Lk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=H7JISt-naTA

It's okay friend, i don't care about the colour of people's skin.

Fuck Niggers

True
Life is a bitch

You know what your metaphorical crime is op? You think everyone is racist. It only shows how racist you are

Fucking crackers

I don't think everyone is racist, but racism is real. What is your point, nigga?
We all humans in this fucked up game called life

It's okay to be a shit skin. Just accept death.

>try to judge a person based on circumstance
im going to assume you meant 'judge a person by the content of their character' because that's what your precious MLK said. circumstance is literally just 'oh he was feeling bad about it so its okay'.

that being said, sure thing lets do it
>niggers commit over 85% of all violent crime
>niggers commit over 95% of all rapes
>niggers commit over 90% of all interracial violence (usually against the big bad evul whites)
>niggers use the second highest amount of welfare and social programs per capita, the only ones using more are immigrant (read: invader) spics from south america
>niggers have an average IQ of 85 in the US and 70 in africa (your welcome for that interbreeding to get you out of retard status by the way)
>nigger men abandon their misbegotten children at 7 times the rate of other races

i could go on.
us racists dont hate you because your skin is a brownish color. we hate you because you shit up the fucking country like no one else (except immigrant mexicans) then stand around and act like we owe you something or are somehow responsible for your niggery. you continually and constantly exploit laws and social programs for your own gain while simultaneously vilifying the whites who pay for those programs.
i could provide sources for all of this, but that mountain of evidence wont fit in one post, and i know you won't read them anyway.

Shit, accepting life is more important than accepting death

STFU you whitey larper.

>we was feeling bad about it so its okay
That's literally circumstance you dipshit
>that being said, sure thing lets do it
And niggers literally go through more bullshit >us racists dont hate you because your skin is a brownish color. we hate you because you shit up the fucking country like no one else than whites. I'm not exemplifying the lazy, dumb niggers that do stupid shit, I'm talking about the majority of black people that were raised in poverty and are stuck there.
Well who's fucking fault is that? I don't see many people trying to help poor people get out of povery and crime. It's more like, just deal with your problems and be successful like most other rich white people that didn't grow up in poverty. Fuck your argument. Don't blame the majority of niggers in poverty for what the criminal minority of them do. Most people are just trying to make it in this fucked up life.
Shit, nigga

>whose fault is it that niggers are raised in poverty
their own god damn fault. there are exactly three things you need to do to stay out of poverty: 1. dont have 9 fucking kids before you're 21. 2. have a full time job. 3. dont break the law and get sent to prison. surprise surprise, niggers fail consistently fail at all three.
also
>criminal minority
no. in any other race you'd have a point, but blacks are a criminal MAJORITY. 66% of all black men will be convicted and imprisoned of something by the time they are 30.

and even if ALL OF THAT wasnt the case, niggers would STILL be a problem because this shitty behavior is perpetuated both by genetics (blacks have genes that increase violent tendencies and decrease restraint and emotional control) AND their gay faggoty fucking rap culture that glorifies the very same behavior that keeps them in nigger status.
stop being an ignorant liberal and wake up.

>dont have 9 fucking kids before you're 21
How else can you make sure that 1 kid survives when most will die due to poverty and crime?
>2. have a full time job
A full-time job at minimum wage ain't enough to support a family
> dont break the law and get sent to prison. surprise surprise, niggers fail consistently fail at all three.
Surprise, people in poverty are more desperate that those that aren't and resort to more desperate things to make money like crime
>criminal minority
And I guarantee a majority of those black men were raised in poverty
>
and even if ALL OF THAT wasnt the case, niggers would STILL be a problem because this shitty behavior is perpetuated both by genetics (blacks have genes that increase violent tendencies and decrease restraint and emotional control) AND their gay faggoty fucking rap culture that glorifies the very same behavior that keeps them in nigger status.
stop being an ignorant liberal and wake up.
Genetics and behavior are two different things you dope. Just because you don't like people that are different than you doesn't make you right, dipshit

>I don't see many people trying to help poor people get out of povery and crime.
Because they dont help themselves. I live in a low income community in upstate NY and there are tons of jobs and tons of people on welfare who wont work because they say why get up and go to work when I can get benefits free twice a month.My apartments hallway always reeks of weed when I get home at night and no one there works.Instead of taking their free money and bettering themselves they would rather use it on weed.I know black people that got out of poverty by simply graduating high school or getting a GED and starting an entry level job(which there are alot of around here) and working up to it but the majority just dont want to work for it. Thats not because of poverty its because theyre fucking lazy.

>Feel bad for me and and blame my problems on the world instead of my skin color
Spoken like a dirty nigger ape

i listen to real music,get this chimp noise out of here

>how can you make sure kid survives
A. the infant mortality rate in a first world country is miniscule (thanks to those whites that you hate so much)
B. the idea is NOT TO HAVE ANY FUCKING KIDS until you are financially secure
>a full time job at minimum wage aint enough to support a family
thats why you DONT FUCKING HAVE KIDS UNTIL YOU GET OUT OF MINIMUM WAGE.

also
>making excuses for people breaking laws and robbing convenience stores

>genetics and behavior are two different things
I LITERALLY said that. god damn you are fucking stupid

holy shit you are the definition of a brainwashed libtard. try actually reading next time, assuming you didnt fail 4th grade reading class.

Hey nigger op, make yourself useful and come fuck my wife please

Attached: egK97Rv.jpg (605x606, 262K)

>Because they dont help themselves
All of them are lazy? You try being raised by lazy parents that don't give a shit and trying to work a job
Poverty is real, dipshit
What, like metal? Kek

>blacks have genes that increase violent tendencies and decrease restraint and emotional control)
That the REAL problem with niggers, theres always an excuse like the stupid one you just made up which is totally false because theyre all not like that.

>kek

still more talented then your nigger "music"

it's not false.

Attached: niggers are violent and no its not because of socioeconomics.jpg (529x1024, 145K)

>a family
Exactly, hence rule 1 don't have fucking kids until you're over 25 and have a decent job making real money. Dumb fucking nigger nice reading comprehension

>hurr durr,raised by lazy parents.im a dumb nigger who blames all my problems on other people

Yeah, you're not even black! (Blacks can't afford to buy computers, only steal them and then they just sell them for drugs.)

Attached: BaitEdgy.png (600x601, 118K)

>How else can you make sure that 1 kid survives when most will die due to poverty and crime?
doesn't matter because you wont be there anyway.
>A full-time job at minimum wage ain't enough to support a family
I do it just fine and I have 2 kids.
>Surprise, people in poverty are more desperate that those that aren't and resort to more desperate things to make money like crime
exactly why people in poverty will stay there. you don't like it, get out. Many people have. you have to stay good and try.

Attached: IMG_7253.jpg (750x559, 57K)

Also, don't be retarded and pay attention in school so you can get more than a minimum wage job.

Attached: that_makes_me_moist_by_moistplz.jpg (300x300, 25K)

>You try being raised by lazy parents that don't give a shit and trying to work a job
I was and saw that I would end up worthless like them unless I helped and looked out for myself. Stop making excuses this isnt the 50's there are lots of jobs out there. I work alongside fucking felons which proves anyone can get a good paying job but its not just going to be handed to you on a silver platter.

>try to judge a person based on circumstance rather than the color of their skin

The problem is that too many people see too strong of a correlation between skin color/behavior regardless of circumstances.

Go look up the census page. Find the poorest county in the country, note the racial make up of that county. Now go over to the FBI crime stats page. Look up by that County, note what is going on there. Go back and look at the general crime stats for the entire country.

Now do a specific one. Look for black counties that are over 90% black, find one that has a very high average income (this is much harder, I grant). Then check the crime stats for that county and look again at the national average.

It is unfortunate but circumstance has a very low correlation to behavior. Skin color is a much stronger indicator.

Attached: has a point.jpg (268x200, 21K)

Ok so maybe you should just be locked up then and quit your bitching because theres no hope for you.

Listen to this inspirational rap song about how being forced to live in poor conditions forces them to do bad things.
youtu.be/vJwKKKd2ZYE

>thats why you DONT FUCKING HAVE KIDS UNTIL YOU GET OUT OF MINIMUM WAGE.
This... I work a low wage hourly job and the startlingly vast majority of my coworkers - seriously probably 99% of them - had multiple children before the age of 20. And they think they are deserving of praise because they work 16 hrs a day 6-7 days a week to compensate. And their stupid fucking kids will do the same thing. It's so simple... Just bag it/ pull the fuck out

>A. the infant mortality rate in a first world country is miniscule (thanks to those whites that you hate so much)
>A. the infant mortality rate in a first world country is miniscule (thanks to those whites that you hate so much)
Someone in a first world country living in poverty is comparable to someone living in a third world country. Food is expensive
>>genetics and behavior are two different things
You literally said both were the same thing
>oly shit you are the definition of a brainwashed libtard. try actually reading next time, assuming you didnt fail 4th grade reading class.
No, I just try to understand situations before I judge an entire group of people like a blind idiot.
>Mustic taste is objective
Who gives a fuck about the music people like? Lmao
Lmao, good meme
So people in poverty should just die poor and not have any hope of their kids making it out? Good argument idiot
Poverty is a bich. I, nor anyone else is making excuses for what desperate people do
>Poor people should just stop being poor
Because getting a job is 100% equivalent to your education. Makes sense idiot
Well not everyone is you. Mental illness is real believe it or not. Keep believing that all you have to do is work hard and you will be successful, because it's not a reality for every single person

>Poverty is real, dipshit
Gr8 b8 m8... Poverty is the result of nigger stupidity not the cause

Cry moar

>A full-time job at minimum wage ain't enough to support a family

Sure it is, if both the mother and father work. Which is the problem.

Even blind people hate blacks.

Attached: 1552070232687.jpg (600x750, 100K)

R.I.P. Z-Ro you were my heeerooo

trips confirms it

>song
>some retarded ass rap bullshit
>first word that I heard is nigga
God I hate you apes

>So people in poverty should just die poor and not have any hope of their kids making it out? Good argument idiot
>Their kids
They shouldn't have children, that's the entire point. It's incredibly irresponsible to bring a child into the world when you can barely even support yourself. Unfortunately we live in a world where you need a license to drive a car but all you need to create a human life is to blow a load in some dumb skank

Eradicate niggers.mp3

Forced Castration on niggas.mp4

>poor conditions
Poor fucking conditions? Then why the fuck they all wear expensive af branded clothes and shoes, nigger? I LIVE in the poor conditions and I wear a fucking second-hand and $10 shoes

>no refuting evidence, no actual argument whatsoever, just strawman/ad hominem attacks
every time, lefties, every single time

also
>someone in a first world country living in poverty is comparable to someone in a 3rd world country
no it absolutely is fucking NOT. 3rd world countries do not have the whites that you hate so much literally feeding you hand and foot through food stamps welfare free school lunches and more programs. 3rd world poverty actually starves to death.
also go back and reread my fucking post about genetics and behavior. i said that genetics and their stupid rap culture both perpetuate their shitty behavior. learn to fucking read you shitter.

oh and just an FYI, going through the effort of capitalizing and using punctuation does not make you look smart or somehow magically grant your posts validity, and its blisteringly obvious to everyone that you dont have any actually valid points.

i could go through the effort of deconstructing every other reply you made to other posters, but im sure they can take care of that themselves because holy fuckballs what a catalog of bullshit you've posted.

Yeah, if you ignore the poverty rate compared to other rich white countries. It's not hard to make it all about white vs. blacks
Literally proving my point
Yeah, because slavery in America didn't exist. It's easy to go from a slave to a rich person, just work harder; because slave work wasn't hard work or anything
>Sure it is, if both the mother and father work. Which is the problem
Yeah, $16/hour is enough to support 4 people. Give me a break...
You are closed minded. How are you any better than the "apes" you hate?
Because human life has more value than a fucking car. Who are you, if anyone, to decide whether people can have kids? Are you fucking hitler?

And I don't steal, don't join gangs and other shit like your nigger apes do.

Your opinion is trite and meaningless.
Get off your soapbox faggot, you are not special.

Obama, who is an African American, was president. America simply isn’t racist. Nice try though, that worked in the beginning.

>judge based on their circumstance instead of their skin
>Racist white boys

Hypocrisy at its finest.
Kill yourself OP. Sage.

So poverty in a 3rd world country is different than a 1st world country? People are literally starving in both scenarios. Ok, sure, bud.

>Someone in a first world country living in poverty is comparable to someone living in a third world country. Food is expensive

The infant mortality rate for blacks is 10.9 per 1000. Higher than whites, I agree. But something that is killing off blacks or causing social failure? Come now user.

>Mental illness is real believe it or not.
So your saying every black person out of work is mentally ill? You fuckers stereotype more than whites do and I dont know what your qualifications for success are because youre complaining about poverty and the only way out of that is to make money. So yes if you work hard you will be successful as far as ridding yourself from poverty goes.

>who is an African American
He's actually was a half-negro, his whore of a mother was white nigger-loving stoner slut and he's also a muslim.

I prefer this song:

youtu.be/I5p-orrvza8

From the context of your post it sounds like I upset you :^)

>$16/hour is enough to support 4 people. Give me a break..
It is if your on a loose budget and dont live in outside your means. People do it everyday with no problems. A $16/hour job will soon be a $20 or $30 an hour job if you stick with it.

>slave work
slaves were FAMOUSLY inefficient. pick up a history book, you dumb nignog.

yes. they are. poverty does not mean the same thing between countries. a person in poverty in the USA is vastly better off than some starving bitch in zimbabwe.

>Yeah, if you ignore the poverty rate compared to other rich white countries. It's not hard to make it all about white vs. blacks

I guess my post was too long and too complicated for you. If you had followed what I suggested you would have found that the richest black county in the country (which does very well) has a higher crime rate than the poorest white county (which is also the poorest county in the country period). That the poor white county has a rate below the national average. That the rich black county has rate above the national average.

Circumstances/income are not a strong indicator of criminal activity. Race is a much stronger indicator.

>Yeah, $16/hour is enough to support 4 people. Give me a break...

Does it have to be four? Can it not be three? Does it have to be three, or can it be two until they have their feet under them? If you have a steady work record and no criminal career it will be hard for a black person (or any person) to not do a bit better than 8/hour. A few years of working together and they will be in a position to start a family - which by the way is how white people used to talk for generations about marriage and family.

In other words hes a shitskin nigger.

>But something that is killing off blacks or causing social failure? Come now user.
Yeah, it's called poverty. Put a black baby in a rich household and see how they survive
>So your saying every black person out of work is mentally ill?
Try being raised in a poor black household and not having constant anxiety or depression. It's harder, but doable. But most people, no matter their skin color, won't deal with more stress than the average person because of circumstance. Life is hard enough without added stress, regardless of being black or white.
Yeah, because people working at factories or mcdonalds will make $30 an hour eventually. Yeah right...
>I wonder why?
>yes. they are. poverty does not mean the same thing between countries. a person in poverty in the USA is vastly better off than some starving bitch in zimbabwe
So if I'm starving in zimbabwe and I telport to america, then my starving is less meaningful? Interesting

>$16/h is not enough for 4 people
16/h is about 30k a year. if thats poverty line for you then holy shit whats fucking wrong with you, quit impulse buying bullshit that you dont need.

Actually user, tell you what. You have convinced me you are at least a bit sincere. So I am going to give you something.

It isn't really about race. The failure of blacks is not because of their skin color, but neither is it because of racism.

For example, take a look at crime stats (per capita) back in the 40-50-60's. You will find that 'criminal' blacks had a murder rate about what 'safe' whites have today.

But how can that be? How could blacks, who were much poorer and under much more racism be as non-criminal as today's privileged whites.

The answer is fathers. Back in that era the rate of single parent children was about what it is for whites today.

The big change is not what liberals tell you - that you are victim of racism. But rather that you are a victim of liberal policies that created the single parent household in black communities. And it was done on purpose. As the president at the time who passed the first of the legislation said 'I will have those niggers voting for us forever' (something like that, can't remember the exactly quote).

Look in to it OP. It isn't that you are black. It isn't that people are racist - that is just people reacting to behavior. The social collapse in black communities is due to single parenthood becoming the norm.

Don't worry though. Same thing is happening in white communities.

>if im starving in zimbabwe and teleport to america then starving is less meaningful
yes it absolutely is because now you're in the magical land of america where whitey pays for everything, there are homeless shelters and soup kitchens, and free welfare and food stamps and so on for your dumb gorilla nigger ass because you're a dumb gorilla nigger and we feel bad for you.

Yeah like food and rent and car insurance and car bills and maintenance for your cars and doctors visits and dentists visits and eye doctor visits and whatever else the fuck your company doesn't pay for

>soup kitchens
1 meal a day solves starvation?
>welfare and food stamps
you only qualify for those if you can't actually get a job or your job pays less than you can live on, which is very common

>Yeah, it's called poverty. Put a black baby in a rich household and see how they survive
Did you not pay attention? When that exact thing happens they end up with a criminality rate higher than the national average. Put a white baby in a poor home? You end up with a crime rate lower than the national average.

Why?

Rich blacks end up as single parents all too often. Poor whites have not yet jumped on the welfare single parent train as strongly. But liberals are pushing it as hard as they can.

Literally:

It is better for a child to grow up in a house with a dirt floor, wood stove heater, and outhouse yet have a father and mother living together raising him than it is for them to grow up in a single parent household that is supported by a six figure income. At least as far as the odds of that person becoming a criminal are concerned.

yeah it does. amazing i know, eating food somehow stops starvation.

see, here's where you've already failed, pushing money into the corporate medicine machine and not using public transportation. and dont give me that 'i live in a rural area' bullshit because if you did, the cost of living would be way lower and you wouldnt be complaining now.

also, you know, the fact that blacks commit violent crimes because of genetics giving them shit impulse control, short tempers and capacities for being thugs.

google Minnesota adoption study.

Lol tldr

>yeah it does. amazing i know, eating food somehow stops starvation.
Look up the definition of starvation lmao
>see, here's where you've already failed, pushing money into the corporate medicine machine and not using public transportation. and dont give me that 'i live in a rural area' bullshit because if you did, the cost of living would be way lower and you wouldnt be complaining now.
Hurr, getting a job solves all problems no matter what; people who can't survive are just lazy

Yeah that song is pretty lit but I like this one: youtu.be/TAZvWS8wA0M

okay you seem to be ignorant as to basic human biology (probably from skipping science class in high school so you could sling drugs like the nigger you are), so let me break this down for you:
for the average human, it takes somewhere between 45 and 60 DAYS to starve to death from zero food whatsoever.
you eat food, you stop dying. are you still hungry? probably the portions arent that great at those homeless shelters. but you aren't going to die now.
learn the difference between starvation and hunger you retarded faggot.

also as for the second part, its that you are not financially responsible. you make shit decisions and pay money for shit you dont need when you dont have much to go around.

god damn you are stupid. or a troll. or a libtard shill. or all three.

But that does not account for what we see today. If that was the case then we would have ALWAYS seen this level of violent crime and social failure on their part - we do not. We see higher rates, true. And what you suggest accounts for that. But the whole sale failure of black social communities today is not because of genetics - it is because of single parenthood.

It is important to understand that because you need to understand that this can happen to anyone - and it IS happening. Up to you if you think it is an accident or on purpose.

TLDR:
Genetics plays a part. But it is much smaller than single parenthood.

Obesity rates are higher among black than they are for whites as well. Which calls in to question this 'we are starving' nonsense.

>You won't starve to death from one meal a day
Ok, so why don't you try that out? Idiot

>we can only afford fast food twice a day, but we ain't starving
Lmao, idiot. Try skipping breakfast every day for months

I rarely eat breakfast. Why?

okay niggers, we'll let you live but any one of you with a dick longer than 7 inches has to have a penis reduction operation or else you go to the gas chambers

As a black man, please stop using that word. It's offensive and has no place in modern English language or culture. Represent our people better and stop acting like a hood rat.

what are you gonna do about it nigger

>>we can only afford fast food twice a day, but we ain't starving

Missed that part. Why is it that you are so hung up on excuses? Maybe you could make those ends meet a bit more if you didn't eat out. Maybe you should try cooking for your family. Cheaper, healthier, etc.

I know it is harder. But the dividends are very strong.

The better question though is why would you have been convinced that this isn't an option? That it is too hard? Who would do that and why?

>Yeah, because slavery in America didn't exist.
Implying that the Atlantic slave trade wasn't the best thing that ever happened to African people.
Jesus christ Jamal, next time you're cruising around in a niggered up American car wearing overpriced nigger branded clothing manufactured in China smoking cheap cigars grown in south america and burning gas imported from Saudi Arabia, thank a white devil for pulling your grwat great grand daddy out of his mud hut and slapping some silver bling around his ankles

nigger

Shut up nigger

I literally never eat breakfast. Ever. I'm not even memeing, I actually don't.
I usually don't eat lunch either.

You're embarrassing yourself.

My guess is he is just some white kid trying to act 'urban'. If black, he is again probably trying to up his street cred, or however that works.

I understand how you probably feel, but try not to let it bother you.

Whoo thinks was him...?!?

Attached: bsou3bmtlpmgw58wq228179214900.jpg (1532x1129, 141K)

not bad but I prefer "run the jewels"
youtube.com/watch?v=NUC2EQvdzmY
one of their best tracks
youtube.com/watch?v=PkGwI7nGehA

for those niggers out there complaining about cops
>nbcnews.com/news/us-news/frightening-moment-mother-drops-kids-window-during-fire-officers-arms-n985346

Welfare bitch throws her three fatherless kids out the window and white cops catch them.

>Cops are a threat to our community because they kill innocent niggers in the streets just because he was running away and maybe had a gun boo hoo

Fuck you, niggers

>Yeah, because people working at factories or mcdonalds will make $30 an hour eventually. Yeah right
If thats all you aspire to then yeah youre screwed.Why dont you get off your lazy ass and go get a job as a laborer/apprentice in a construction/trades job and work your way up to 20 or 30 bucks an hour like all tradesmen have to do. Theres tons of those jobs out there in spring or summer they will hire anybody but if youre lazy then forget it.

right okay, step off storm faggot
like you white-niggers don't do crazy ass shit

Attached: Chris Watts.jpg (1028x675, 72K)

youtube.com/watch?v=twdpYiW6B8A

>>Cops are a threat to our community because they kill innocent niggers
13 innocent black people killed by cops last year.There were more than 13 innocent blacks killed by other blacks in my city just in the last month. Its just an excuse to act out just like all the other excuses used in this thread.
>Muh poverty,mental illness,stress,slavery.

youtube.com/watch?v=-5dtRFBdc1s

youtube.com/watch?v=yK3QlSmSI80

youtube.com/watch?v=cykGnl1KvcM

youtube.com/watch?v=vcUHmpRajf4

youtube.com/watch?v=ZA7LzUVi3ZY

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_3GgAALPkQ

youtube.com/watch?v=6ZMjBanrn44

youtube.com/watch?v=jQ-RrGCSa2M

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-19 INVASION OF ASTRO-MONSTER, Ishiro Honda, 1965 - Final Battle - YouTube.png (653x279, 185K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=vcUHmpRajf4
gay
>youtube.com/watch?v=cykGnl1KvcM
shit tier rap

awwwwwweeee who stole ya girl hommie?

Attached: trumpblacked.png (553x315, 139K)

Ouch
Bring back black fathers please

You're just baiting but as a white person I feel obligated to tell you the truth anyway. Truth is white people aren't out to get you. We don't talk badly about blacks at dinner, we don't meet in our secret underground bases to orchestrate attacks on other races. We don't get together on Sunday and talk about how much we hate niggers, we don't give a shit. Only non-whites and a small minority of retarded whites make a big fucking deal about race. The majority of us keep our mouths shut, mind our business, and worry about bettering ourselves. You should try and learn something from that.

You should have said were not the jews .

Lmao fucking niggers can't even bait correctly

Why are you so terrified of the jews?

youtube.com/watch?v=uS3jSP2q-Lk

I don't hate people for being black, I hate the culture they grew up in in the cities that made them the terrible people they are.
Being from a small town in the edge of LA, I can easily point out a huge difference in character. Since I'm not from these cities, I can't tell you what about their situation is so fucked, but most people from these areas end up as terrible people who treat other people horribly.
I'm not crazy, right? There's something about people who grow up in urban environments that poison them away from empathy. Some escape it, but the vast majority don't. And that's just people that are already in the country.