Reminder that bisexuality isn't real. Why? Because bisexuals always pick a side eventually. Always

Reminder that bisexuality isn't real. Why? Because bisexuals always pick a side eventually. Always.

Attached: 1552883780869.png (1000x1000, 345K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

discord
=|+|=|6|=|+|=
.gg/zpPuTVQ

Vade retro.

so by yr statement its a choice

Yeah my side is called "top"

Being gay is a choice. Not op but its a choice.

Thats because a polygamous relationship is both not socialy accepted, and in the end one person must have 2 of the same gender partners.

You will settle with someone.

What if you've had multiple partners of both genders?

There's always a favourite one.

Being straight is a choice

On the bright side, whichever side it picks doesn't really matter. In the end, everyone gets fucked.

Attached: 0106.jpg (1424x1080, 227K)

Weather it's a nigga or a birch. You forget about the integral side ho.

Attached: 1553028586343.gif (500x349, 906K)

>be me
>like fucking girls of a variety of ethnicities and phenotypes, including Caucasian subgroups obviously
>eventually marry an Irish girl.
>be you:
>"LOL RACIAL FETISHES AREN'T REAL BECAUSE EVERYONE PICKS A RACE EVENTUALLY"
>implying committing to one person eliminates your ability to be attracted to anyone else

get out.

This, it turns out I rotate ethnic fap choice nearly ever week or so. Just when I think I kicked rice fever it sneaks bacl up on me all over again.

It's not a phase mom

>implying sex it's the same than race

False Dicotomia, yea

I'd much rather fuck a white person of either sex than a nonwhite.

Just give it a year or two, and the fucking SJW's will be screaming that "bisexuality" is homophobic, and demand the faggot community replace it with "pansexuality".

in 2020, it will be "do you support the LGPTQQAIPBBJYJYJMGUYJGHKMKYGKJ+++++-----VFDGRDREGTHHNMJKKMNNGHSXGBFGGTD community?

mark my words.

Some people unironically fell by /pol/'s false flag #DropTheB.

OP is a Russian bot. Not a real person.

Nice meme.