Rekt thread

Rekt thread

Attached: 1535969334021.webm (480x480, 1.92M)

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/48
youtube.com/watch?v=CRKSJ4PLRYs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lmao dude just got a chest full of 45 slugs?

Attached: 1550035517318.webm (640x360, 1.61M)

1) Why are people not reacting to a man being robbed at gunpoint (i think I see a revolver in the criminal's hand) 2 feet away from them?

2) Did this motherfucker seriously just take cover behind a woman? A split second before bursting her eardrum?

Still though, no tears shed for the robber.

Think so.
Look close at the tall guys right hand. There appears to be a gun.
The guy getting robbed knows exactly what to do. It's actually really cool.
And just as the dude was going down, there appears to be muzzle flash coming from his right hand. Hopefully no one was hit by his stray bullet.

Who’s got the best R/watchpeopledie alternative?? Speak up now, I need my head further fucked up

Story?

The guy blows away a shitskin thief and all you can do is bitch.

1.) Brazil
2.) Brazil

Brazil

I don't think he necessarily took cover behind her. More of an opportunity to draw his weapon without being seen. Had he gone any other way, the dude may have saw him draw and would have fired on him.

I fucking hate niggers.

not all guns are deafening loud - retard.

Despite only being less than 13% of the Population. Blacks account for over 50% of all crimes committed with in the U.S.

i love some instant karma.

Attached: karma strikes.webm (854x480, 1.6M)

Attached: karma].webm (720x458, 419K)

Attached: karma bithc.webm (600x320, 1.92M)

Attached: karma yeah again.webm (400x300, 412K)

Attached: karmas a bitch.webm (480x360, 1.23M)

Attached: karma strikes again.webm (540x360, 336K)

I assume that's Brazil again. I can't believe how fuckin' chill the women bystanders are in that country

What the fuck is going on here ? Was it a guy robbing the store already ?

from what I can tell, the guys talking with the cashier
some guy opens the door and waves around a gun possibly shouting something that startles the 2 normal ppl
the customer dives to the ground and shoots the robber
gets back up to make sure hes disarmed
they then alert the authorities and leave the robber to die

thats a security guard getting shot by the robbers

you mean because they get arrested for petty shit that white people get away with, such as driving with a leaf of weed stuck under their car seat?

>you mean because they get arrested for committing a crime

yes user

tfw just nigger things

We know from records of the American criminal justice system that - crime for crime - blacks in America are arrested more often, are required to post larger bail bonds, are convicted more often, get more severe sentences, and serve longer terms in prison and as parolees.

>you mean because the white people dont get arrested for the same crime thus the statistics are meant to make blacks look like the big scary bad guys

yes user

Actually the 50% while only being 13% specifically relates to VIOLENT CRIME.
The overall crime / prosecution rate is much higher.

FBI.gov

Attached: A4B52161-48EF-405C-A0B4-592C29A785C8.gif (240x135, 214K)

>you mean i can't get away with deflecting away from black criminals

it's not my problem white people are cleverer & don't get caught/convicted.

yes user

lol
Color is all surprised, nigger not taking responsibility for its fucking retarded decisions and behavior

*us

madeupracistbullshit.jpg

Sauce, Tyrone?

You could kill yourself and post it on Reddit where you belong, fucking faggot

the 52% statistic is overall murders, not any crime, although they are over represented in all aspects of crime.

You racist faggot son of a bitch! I hope you get your head blown off next time you rob a liquor store. (Notice I didn't say "if" because it's never "if" because Niggers are NEVER taught that it's wrong to steal, okay that it's fine to steal as much as you faggots can steal from white people because you're all too fucking stupid (average IQ of 85 based on the BOTSWANA IQ testing scale. I'm sure you don't know that Botswana is an ALL BLACK AFRICAN country and even native AFRICANS all think you're niggers!)

That escalated rather quickly lol

>''blacks are over-represented in the crime stats''

more like accurately represented, & that's no one else's fault but their own.

Attached: mass_shooting.jpg (655x463, 99K)

there were 214 shootings in chicago last year
all committed by blacks

let that rightfully & factually sink in.

whever i see a post that begins with "actually", i imagine the clanging sound as an Acme Anvil drops from the sky and crushes their skull.

Attached: face-off.webm (960x960, 1.64M)

blacks are the scum of the world. All races agree.
If there was a democratic vote to ship all blacks back to Africa, the vote will pass.

> No source
> muh infographic means it’s real
> what is Chicago, Baltimore and St Louis? Each has a combined more “mass shootings” each quarter by blacks than annual mass shootings by whites, despite being outnumbered 5:1 by whites

So, you’re
> actually
mentally ill, eh?

you fucking white idiot, stfu. Stop using facts. Black people shouldn't be convicted, and white people should. Maybe the shootings weren't even violent? so yeah. That exonerates the blacks. You DON'T know for certain they were shooting with intention to kill. Ever heard of warning shots? Exactly. Stop using facts to demonise black people. Fucking white moran.

too bad that kill count is still 7289% more for niggers.
and btw, killander niggers or sand niggers doesn't count. Do killing a cockroach count ? no.

actually thats a fucking cool costume

Checked

Stop arguing with niggers, user.
They cannot comprehend facts or reality; you’re better off arguing with a rock.

No one is going to confuse you with the facts, Jim Bob. You have already made up your mind.

Attached: 1532881505930.jpg (640x640, 80K)

Attached: white boi terrorists88.jpg (738x383, 41K)

Black culture does commit more crime.
If the government had been used to enslave and repress your family for 300 years,
you wouldn't have respect for it's laws either.

So, no source. Made up bullshit, eh?
Gotcha. Carry on Sambo

>They cannot comprehend facts or reality
>Checked
lol at the irony of being an obsessed autist criticizing others view of the world

> Occupy democrats watermark
Ahahahaha. You make this far too easy user.

You dont have any links to your sources.

Date: The African Banana Incorporated Foundation of Religious Jew Cucks

Yeah, you'd think they'd learn their lesson.

well i mean if they would just stop

you'd think they wouldn't vote Dem as well but they want the party in that wanted to continue slavery... maybe we ought to just start voting Dem to and corral them up and put irons on them again!

Yes yes.
True master race checking in. Pic related

Kek

Attached: B82AB88F-A05F-4ECD-A0F2-8D88DB5EE2AE.jpg (602x452, 70K)

> the investigative fund
> George Soros

Also, right wing doesn’t mean “wypeepo.”

Attached: balloon animal.webm (194x320, 182K)

What do you call a nigger with a finger on the trigger?

kek
[spoiler]a kabligger![/spoiler]

Slavery ended 150 years ago, Kunta.
Curious how Jews, Chinese, Koreans, etc who have a much longer history of oppression have seemed to evolve into functioning humans. What’s your excuse except having low IQ drug addicted whore mothers, no father in your life, and leeching off whites to sustain your very existence.

Niggers are the biggest pussies and victim-clingers in the world

Wat?

1776... 300 years... pick one.

>Occupy democrats watermark
>ben garrison cartoons are allowed, occupy democrats are banned

>300 years
The United States is only 242 years old nigger

>1776 - the day the pilgrims landed on the mayflower

>racism doesn't exist because 1776
try harder losers

This is the opposite of karma

Guys can we just watch people die in grusome ways? Why do we have to talk about white bois and niggers? Lets just watch people suffer together

found the libtard

And deserve every bit of it

at least I know if a white person kills me that it's for a reason.

mass shootings happen in schools
"black man" and "illegal alien" doesn't go to school

No its not. The driver tried to fuck up the biker so he faced the consequences. This is karma

found the mindless sheep

1) they're probably in shock 2) yeah he's in a life or death situation you absolute mong swallow your pride or die

I appreciate a dead nigger as much as the next guy but this isn't self defense. Maybe someone who knows the law more than me can explain it to me but the guy walked away and hid behind that chink bitch. I would have shot the coon also but it seems like he had the option to walk away

A mother shouldn't have to worried about her son being killed robbing a store. We need to take away guns from law abiding citizens.

Attached: otter_kill_beaver.webm (480x320, 1.85M)

whats even more amazing is that the dude walks up right back up the stairs with his back turned to the fleeing robber and proceeds to scratch his back/stretch. i would not turn my back that easily to any possible remaining threats till i was back in inside.

You re-re, that's real.

retard did you not see the biker kick the car first?

It was probably not unprovoked. Besides, that doesn't give you the right to kill the fucking faggot.

As if the car couldn't possibly have provoked the biker previous to the start of the video. I'm a biker myself. No one in their right fuckin mind would just kick a fuckin car while on a motorcycle for no good reason. That shits dangerous and a fuckin serious risk to your safety. If the dude risked his fuckin life to kick a car you God damn well bet the driver of the car deserved it.

Yes please more animal gore!!!

Attached: schlachtung.webm (430x720, 1.63M)

go ahead anons post more fucked up shit im waitin

Here you go

Attached: MouseBestiality.webm (720x480, 928K)

fuck

Attached: you_wont_click_this_haha.webm (854x480, 1.92M)

>probably not unprovoked
you don't know that. And the biker never had a right to kick his car so before you talk about rights talk about who infringed on who's right first.
i don't care about possibility, i care about what is shown in the video. there are plenty of retards who would kick cars on a motocycle for shits and giggles. people risk their lives to do stupid shit all the time.

typical nigger dick

Have this already wanna see some new stuff

The real opposite of karma is the guy in the suv who got the worst from these two idiots' tantrum.

Who, and what the fuck is this directed at; what is this supposed to mean?

Of course racism exists — people see and experience nigger behavior, of course they’re going to find its practitioners revolting.

abort yourself

Attached: red_jelly.webm (202x360, 370K)

Attached: 9947007551.jpg (2360x1404, 172K)

More

Attached: CatDecapitation.webm (480x360, 1.09M)

kek

>didn't pop it
Disappointing

I guess the term is relative.

Who's a good boy? Yes you are! Yes, you!

"Hey, I'm gonna have to let you go, Ive got some floppies to slot"

Just because are father's plan to have us and stick around to teach/train us doesn't mean we have privilege. That's just stupid

he did not see it coming lol

What's the name of this psycopath? I think he has a lot of videos where he is torturing mice.

Nutra rats are a tasty item.lucky dogs

Still bigger than yours.

Jeebus. I was gonna say that the truck didn't deserve it but then I realized it was an avalanche, in which case they deserves much worse

That's some PT shit right here.

He didn't take cover. It was concealment.

i just posted animal cruelty and no one is getting triggered? wtf? fucking be angry, stop ignoring me, you aren't going to win this, ur clearly all triggered, kek fucking trying to pretend i dont exist, i'll just reply to myself, u arent winning this fight. Get triggered or gtfo

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Please stop I am a furry and animals deserve to be treated like humans. And it should be law that we fuck them because it's good for you and the animal. Please stop and think about that.

Attached: 1551276257025.webm (588x458, 1.34M)

>his sides

What does any of this have to do with blacks committing 50% of murders?

Actually, there are more poor white people in the US than blacks just by the sheer fact that there are more white people overall.

Poverty doesn't explain massive murder rates.

It's the same story in Africa.

Attached: 1551279208484.webm (300x240, 141K)

That is a very good mask.

No one cares, fucker is dead and its fucking Brazil.

no reasonable motorcycle rider would ever do that

read - reasonable

that guy was wearing a helmet. He was being boxed in by a sedan who didn't see him or was bullying him out of the way.

Sedan deserved what happened. Truck did not.

>Ill_just_swooce_right_in.tiff

damn, guys a good shot

its called counterterrorism dumb fuck

Attached: 1550767496086.gif (309x320, 1.7M)

Attached: 1551279331663.webm (640x352, 795K)

someone explain

dude got stabbed

Attached: 1551450315336.webm (1280x720, 1.73M)

This happened in Venezuela, where this shit happens every day so people know to be cool instead of freaking the shit out. Freaking out gets you shot.

The guy was an off-duty cop and wasted the other dude.

A dude stabbed another dude. Stabbed dude wandered into a store looking for help. Stabby dude followed him in and stabbed him again. Stabby McStabbins tried to retrieve his knife but slipped as it was too bloody, so he gave up and walked out. Good enough? Geez, didn't know Yea Forums wasn't set up for blind folks. Now I know.

thx

All this goes to show is that when white people commit murders they know how to do it much better than black people. Per capita black people attempt way more crimes, they're just terrible at them and don't accomplish much and get arrested faster.

What the hell is wrong with this world

>(a) Definition.
>In this section the term “animal crush video” means any photograph, motion-picture film, video or digital recording, or electronic image that—
>(1) depicts actual conduct in which 1 or more living non-human mammals, birds, reptiles, or amphibians is intentionally crushed, burned, drowned, suffocated, impaled, or otherwise subjected to serious bodily injury (as defined in section 1365 and including conduct that, if committed against a person and in the special maritime and territorial jurisdiction of the United States, would violate section 2241 or 2242); and
>(2) is obscene.

>(b) Prohibitions.
>It shall be unlawful for any person to knowingly sell, market, advertise, exchange, or distribute an animal crush video in, or using a means or facility of, interstate or foreign commerce.

>(d) Penalty.
>Any person who violates subsection (b) shall be fined under this title, imprisoned for not more than 7 years, or both.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/48
>>>/global/rules/1

This is testament why niggers will never succeed in life.

Attached: 1548346198661.webm (360x640, 720K)

guy in jacket pressed the X button when the silent kill action came up

hahahahaha ^^ 2nd best post ive ever read

Damn I need a hoodrat like that

Attached: 1539457959661.webm (224x400, 1.36M)

why?

Attached: FLAYED_ALIVE_SPIC.webm (838x556, 1.6M)

Mobile phone reporting. What happens in this?

Drug lords son got caught by another group. I don't watch that one

Attached: uhhh.webm (264x480, 1.98M)

Attached: SPIC_LUNCHy.webm (640x352, 1.99M)

Attached: Help Ive Fallen and cant get Up.webm (300x486, 1.96M)

woman gets slammed into a wall

Attached: stab.webm (200x410, 1.96M)

kek

it's the truth tho

Only that one dog was putting in work the others dogs are a bunch of bitches

That was fucking hot. She looks so into it

Ayy lmao

Well they did allow that one to get it by

distracting it

Attached: narutard.webm (268x480, 1.27M)

Attached: 68754765467.webm (216x396, 1004K)

poor, uneducated, left behind people commit crimes. Blacks often fall into that Categories.
This is statistical correlation, not a causal relation. It's not their skin color, it's their social disposition, which needs many (more) generations to change, especially as they started of as fucking slaves.
Don't blame black people for being black.
Be careful round them, cause statistics don't lie, but don't blame them.

>when Yea Forums met real life

Attached: 1553007518496_1.webm (600x600, 1.3M)

Die nigger.

Attached: WE WUZ KANGZ.jpg (320x315, 42K)

Attached: 1552831727138_1.webm (360x360, 899K)

did not know that you can be cut in half that easy... Any one know how fast he was going ?

(c)Extraterritorial Application.—Subsection (b) shall apply to the knowing sale, marketing, advertising, exchange, distribution, or creation of an animal crush video outside of the United States, if—
(1) the person engaging in such conduct intends or has reason to know that the animal crush video will be transported into the United States or its territories or possessions; or
(2) the animal crush video is transported into the United States or its territories or possessions.

Attached: 1552990719314_1.webm (480x480, 1.88M)

classic.

Attached: 1553082531922.gif (661x800, 190K)

ngl, that's pretty impressive

Neglects to mention poverty rates. Have you

ever been hungry and uncertain where your next

meal will come from?

how is this rekt?
a guys parachute deployed but didn't connect with the winds correctly, but he still landed in a river, thus making his landing a lucky, safe & secure one.

Complete opposite of a rekt.

Attached: 1552873385213_2.webm (654x360, 1.76M)

Is this the Smurf Village?

is that you ismael? That's not quiet tho...

Nah, this one's a classic.

Attached: 1541629126045.gif (320x240, 1.94M)

I have no problem with this , the black guy knocked him out and left it like that,he could have kept going ,it's the fucking dumb bitch at the ends that's annoying

He's getting some tonight. I bet immediately after he wasted that dude she was wet af.

Attached: 1552808431124_1.webm (960x544, 953K)

haha so true

idgi? wet from urinating herself?

Attached: 1552458402992_1.webm (600x600, 1.28M)

The car pulled up next to the biker in that lane because the driver wasn't paying attention, so the biker retaliated.

holy shit I forgot about this one, i had the full video where they machete the other guy to death but I lost it on my old computer.

Attached: 1547923159107.webm (270x360, 1.73M)

You realize that dem and rep was pretty much different back in the days. They actually switched places. Kinda

What the fuck does it want now?

Attached: sink.jpg (500x550, 45K)

k i just posted animal cruelty, you better all directly reply to me or that just means you're all triggered.
don't even think of not replying, it just confirms that ur triggered beyond belief. I've won.

what does this post mean user?

sink-door?

sink at the door?

faucet knocking?

is it jehovahs at the door again?
no it's a sink.

idgi can you explain pls

Attached: 1534441354586.webm (236x426, 1.9M)

>all this gore in a rekt thread
Get your shit together, people.

You're a huge fucking retard.

Attached: 1461278871724.gif (249x141, 1.98M)

Attached: 1439418566248.png (273x240, 155K)

>This baby can fit so many workers in it

Socio-economic problem.

Ever wonder why there are so many of these shitposts nowadays? Look how many replies he got. Some people just live for the (you)

Yet, you are still our bitch

BEAUTIFUL

I've got respect for the black guy here. Leaves him alone.

Who the fuck are you? You can shut the fuck up

kid

Attached: 1536553711185.gif (275x209, 2M)

Attached: 1550439540929.webm (352x640, 1.96M)

>Not naming this poke.webm

I was never arrested for having weed, or the charges were dropped because I handed it to them and didn't chimp out. Turns out not acting like a nigger goes a long way

Gore belongs in gore threads. Don't be a dumb-dumb head.

Let that sink in (cuz they are letting a bathroom sink into their house)

WHAT MAKES UP FOR 13% YET ALSO ACCOUNTS FOR 50%?

is this a cop?

We'll decide

Attached: bump.webm (464x848, 1.05M)

fuck
how did i miss that
thanks user

i will now let that sink in
kek
Get it ?
bc of ur meme that u posted kek

wow, gruesome

who do they just sit there and get stabbed? the first chick looks relatively knocked out but the second chick is for sure conscious, are they just heroined out or something? wtf? just okay with getting ur eyes stabbed i guess??

You want your "rekt"? Go watch fail

army dickhead

at first i thought he tripped from running too hard, was knocked out, then got popped once. but then i realized the second biker was shooting at him and he fell cause he was getting shot. then the other biker just finished the job RIP

i didnt lol

is this useful (like gutting the rabbit before cooking) or just completely for show? is the rabbit dead there or just "docile" because he has it by the neck? if it's dead then w/e but damn if that shit's conscious what a fucked up thing to do.

Homeboy is about to get so much overweight pussy after this heroic feat

yeh i dont know exactly but it was a japan or chin cop who killed a co-worker over a dispute

Ad hominem. Try facts or gtfo subhuman.

the thing is dead already, but this is a very effective way of gutting it, most people will do it the old fashion way and just cut one open.

Attached: 1549331182792.gif (250x188, 1.95M)

cool

Pathetic.

Did they die?

kek i triggered u!

KEK. fucking owned! my job is done for the day.

haha, look at the master race getting knocked tf down

I bet he doesn't have the guts to do THAT again.

B8

Attached: 1552901526376.png (233x205, 71K)

Fast enough to cut him in half. What the fuck you want

Attached: turkey vs goose.webm (640x360, 1.43M)

This is fucked up user

>kinda funny though

HOLY SHIT THAT'S A BIG ASS RAT.

Attached: 1550803292139.png (400x400, 207K)

At what point do you just say "fuck it" and cut it off?

Attached: uGdCTfK.gif (360x270, 1.79M)

old shit. keep trying user.

story?

story plz?

i bet her clothes are sea through

Fucker on the bike got arrested

You sir are a raging faggot

She looks into money, retard.

>i bet her clothes are sea through

Us English speakers spell it "see" when its a visual thing and not water, but, whatever.

Are you delusional? Do you suffer from a mental illness?

english speakers might have gotten the possible pun...

This video is proof that citizens should have a right to be armed.
Otherwise, they are 100% helpless. The nigger does not obey gun laws.
In fact, Brazil has the strictest gun laws in the world, by far, and the highest murder rate, by far, which proves correlation between heightened gun laws and heightened murder rates.
In fact, this citizen just did society a favor. The police would have been worthless here (yet again).
In fact, when this type of thing happens, criminals avoid these types of crimes with guns.
That is plain old common sense.

Period.

>take cover behind a woman
No, dumbass, he did the opposite. He did not "hide" behind the woman and wait for everything to pass. He simply moved around the woman to block the criminal's eye from seeing him draw a gun out, then he emerged on the other side (clear of the woman) and shot that nigger right in the chest. The opposite of cowardly. He's brave and a hero.

>take cover behind a woman
Fucking what video were you watching, dumbass?

>The police would have been worthless here
The dude was an off duty cop

THAT'S A FUCKING SKEEVER

youtube.com/watch?v=CRKSJ4PLRYs

That's what happens when you are a repeat offender. The punishments get more severe.

is this the opening to mgs5

Attached: Busted.webm (720x404, 451K)

Weak b8 m8

Holy shit look at all these replies
>fukkin saved

How funny, especially since 100% of the mass shootings in the U.S. at schools were all committed by buthurt libtards.

Attached: libtards-20.jpg (700x520, 101K)

As it should be...

Dude slamming the head was in a fight with slamee white afro dude behind head smash guy helped knock dude out.

This is a really bad idea for gutting a rabbit. If you blow open the intestine you can fuck the meat up. There isnt a lot of meat on a rabbit so.

fyi, that kid was actually retarded
apparently the black guy was regularly stealing his lunch money and the retard somehow tried to stand up for himself
the retarded white kid was 9 and the black guy was 19

Attached: im normal.png (550x543, 25K)

interestingly, of the black crime, 98% of it is perpetrated by black males. 6% of the population is accounting for over 50% of the violent crime in the US.

learn2stats bro

i love this one.

what happened to his neck?

no, that stat regards violent crime: murder, felony assaults, armed robbery, etc.

the UCR matches the NCVS . if there's white victims out there, no one one's finding their bodies or reporting the crime.

probably wrong cuz antifa and islam has way more especially islam xd the thing is terrorists (islamists) dont get count often cuz its "racist" and if they do something people cry and say its not "islam" xd lie to urself islam isnt a religion its a terror group and a bunch of pedophiles (i read the koran you should too your terrorist leader was a big fat pedo)

they actually don't commit crime at the rate blacks do. there's no victims, there's no crimes. the discrepancy is that blacks are out of control in urban locations.

well thats why cats are way better then dogs :P

"terrorism" can include threats, arson, and vandalism.

which produce casualties... watch your graph shift radically.

very cruel :(

ty for the palette cleanser

there's no basis for that claim. being poor and uneducated has little to do with crime. the rest d your opinion. there is no correlation, because you have many poor whites, asians, latinos, etc that don't show the same trend, rate, or continual patterns. sociologists have been scratching their heads for years. it's learned behavior, socially acceptable, expected, and it's all paid for by state in handouts.

Nothing like a law abiding armed citizen no matter what color they are.

fuck I hope that toad is dead..

still breathing... JESUS

Average african american toads IQ is 70 actually studies show...

ok, that's fucked up.

fucking toads

This is so satisfactory

Believing high school kids (E+D) are registered voters kek

Klebold was 17.

fucking dogs

dirty slag should have shoved her on it so she spewed it all back up

that will teach the cunt

still the master race though Toad

Attached: bitch down.webm (1280x720, 949K)

Except by sheer numbers there are more poor whites below the poverty line than poor blacks. Actually about double. And yet crime in poor white areas of the south are still predominantly committed by blacks, not poor whites. Look up the stats, your argument isn't actually supported by evidence. Do you think the murder rate in poor parts of Mississippi are identical for blacks and whites? Hint: it's not.

I wouldn't find a better depiction of India if I tried for a year.

Attached: lunch.webm (640x360, 1.16M)

Attached: gun safety.webm (362x640, 449K)

. . . and yet Dylan Klebold's whole family was very heavily Democrat. In fact, his mother, "Katherine was an organizer for the DNC.

Citation:
"Parents of a Killer", David Brooks, NY Times, December 22, 2004, pp.22-23.

I swear i will shoot whoever makes fun of my lil retarded brother

Didn't you know water is like concrete?

I've seen this from both sides - apparently at least two of this guy's fellow villagers knew a video opportunity when the village idiot presented one - and I'm still confused. The aim itself looks for all the world like a perfect an hero. But his body language doesn't look suicidal. The conflict is confusing.

Besides that, 10 points for comedy value. That beanie flying straight up is pure comedy in the spirit of Buster Keaton or Charlie Chaplin. Absolutely brilliant.

ill never understand how people who arent children, sick, small women, or the elderly get their ass kicked by a dog

why niggers hate dogs

wow that's some nice aiming skill

They cited themselves as the source of data.
Top notch.

That's not true.

>Yes, pretend one of the weakest and most beta children is an accurate representation of the white race
>this is fucking EMBARRASSING for YOU, because if that's your argument, these pathetic losers conquered the ENTIRE WORLD. Meaning that blacks and the like are inferior to these retarded 13 year old weebs that have 0 muscle.

No license here. Who's in the wrong?

I'm pretty sure the "customer" already had his gun in hand pointed at the store owner...

Nutria

b8 or retarded

You should write an OP-ED piece for the New York Times.

That's murders, I think for all crimes it's waaay higher.

X2

That was concealment, not cover. Chick wouldn't stop a .22. Need a hamplanet for cover.

You that stupid or just an edgy city boy? Wild dogs are vicious as fuck. They aren't like those shitty city dogs who lost their instinct long ago. I bet your ass that a medium sized wild dog can fuck you up if youre not careful enough

Is this the "Avatar 2" trailer?

That kid cant be older than 9 wtf

And Indians too fuck them they sucks and have an inflated ego for their smelly culture

If you look, the "robber" was shooting at the costumer or who ever was behind him, costumer seemed to pull out gun while out of shot.

actual savage fucking animals. how can anyone do anything like this in good conscience

fuckin kill yourself

That seems like too much work. Why would you want your hobby to be this much work?

Quickest draw on the west... Of Brazil