Before the hole there was about a golf ball sized ball next to my anus and hurt to sit down...

Before the hole there was about a golf ball sized ball next to my anus and hurt to sit down, now I guess due to friction of me walking it popped and now looks like this brownish reddish liquid came out and then it was clear reddish liquid like puss from a zit except there was a lot of it and now it’s gone I’m cleaning it every hour getting little droplets or puss, what was this?

Attached: 705E6E75-9798-44F9-8F2B-2D0F156A982E.jpg (3088x2320, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pilonidal_disease
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pilonidal_disease#/media/File:Pilonidal_cyst_and_fistula.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here is some of the liquid coming out

Attached: 8FDD485A-9DFC-4241-B0F5-1030BFD6EEB3.jpg (3088x2320, 1.27M)

STOP POSTING YOUR DISGUSTING ASSHOLE! NO ONE CARES YOU FILTHY CUNT

anal fissure likely with one or more tunneling abscess'.

get to ER soonest.

its just a boil. let it drain and clean it best you can. pour some peroxide on it for giggles.

It's just a boil that popped.

Any reason at all that you keep posting this? This is more disgusting than the rekt threads in honesty. Put your deformed looking asshole away and never post here again.

now there's two people here who are butthurt...

I kinda wanna keep posting it to piss them off

INSIDE THE HOLE LIVES THE CLOTTY PUBE OCTOPUS

YOU MUST REMOVE HIM INTACT NO TENTACLES LEFT BEHIND

OTHERWISE YOU RISK LIFELONG PAIN AND INFECTION

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pilonidal_disease

this OP and I have it too,shower everyday dirty fucker

>Risk factors include not enough exercise.

It does not look like a pilonidal cyst, it looks more like an Anal FIstula, you will need surgery as it wont heal, sorry mate.

Looks like an abscess, common to get one in that location my flat mate had the same but his was operated out. I would recommend going to A&E (UK) or the ER (US) because it could get infected and turn septic cause sepsis.

This shit sucks, but it isn't a pilonidal cyst. Look where it is. Those cysts live in your ass crack, it isn't that. Go see a proctologist or a colon doctor and don't trust Yea Forums you moron.

i had this for a while OP .
quit sitting for so long
get a cushon for your ass
it worked for me

Attached: 6222712886.jpg (908x1586, 136K)

could be MRSA. Id go get it checked out right away.

Not a big deal OP, your just going to die thats all

You're damn right bro

Fistula.
You're fucked.

I'm going with mrsa, you need a doctor or it can go south fast.

PS, I know someone who had MRSA on their butt and it looked just like that.

Enjoy your epithelial coccygeal passage. Have cured this fag last year.

I did, and mine also did lol.

God that was the most embarrassing thing to go to the ER about

It's a defensive measure done by your body to stop you from shoving so many dicks up your arse.

Attached: OP is loose.png (500x553, 232K)

Does the puss smell like poo? If so it could be an Anal Fissure or something like that. You would need surgery to fix it, but you'd be fine after that.

Are you the same guy from yesterday? The guy who posted from the uni bathroom?

this is 100% something that requires medical help homie go much sooner than later you dont want some kind of shit infection

He already has an infection, its extremely unlikely to go away on its own.

Its not a fucking anal fissure you idiot its not even on his asshole. Its near his asshole. Anal fissures are on your asshole not your butt.

Nurse here
Its looks lika a fistula OP, you NEED to get that looked at by a doctor. I had a patient once whom had a fistula grow (yes it will grow and get worse) into his anal sphincter. Poor guy had to get his sphincter cut into to remove the fistula, he has a colostomy bag now because of it.

pilonidal cysts can grow anywhere except palms and soles, the material inside them is decomposed skin it can be black grey green red pink orange, basically all the colors except blue. so just because it looks a lot like poo doesn't necessarily mean it is.

disgustinggoblinproblems.png

pilonidal cyst. its basically a zit that forms too deep under the skin to pop on its own, so instead it builds up pressure untill it reaches the surface and can pop. they can get infected. that hole can also get bigger. you may need surgery to have it removed. i did, i had one in the exact same place as you.

either way, i'd recommend a trip to the doc. this shit can get worse, and though it happens slowly, it can eventually get very serious- like blood poisoning serious.

lol'd

its called hydrogen peroxide faggot..
USE IT

Man, maybe there are even all walks of life on Yea Forums.

You're gonna end up with 2 arseholes which means you'll be able to fit more dicks into your fag body

Leprosy.
You are going to die by slowly rotting away.

i always check these threads, you never know what bullshit life might throw at you.

>i.e sitting down all day

the heck.

I get those sometimes in my inner thighs.

Da fuck it be?

Scrub your thighs bro, dead skin accumulates over time and can infect your porres.
Alot of people get small zits on their backs because they sleep in t-shirts for example.

Same goes with the thighs, asshole, etc.
Your skin needs to breathe.

sounds like a boil or an abscess.

get some anti-bacterial moist towelettes. You'll need them.
Use them to keep the area super clean. After yous hit, use them to clean the area that is draining to keep fecal material out and/or sterilize it (hence why I said anti-bacteria towelettes)
If you are not careful and it gets infected, at best it becomes another abscess, at worse it gets, well, worse, and you end up with what is called is fistula.

If you keep it clean until it heals, though, it will go away, and you'll have no issues (until you eventually get another. if you get one, you will get more).

pilonidal cyst?

Disinfect it if you haven't already and keep it clean. May need to drain more fluid every few hours if it accumulates. At all cost avoid rubbing your shit into it (duh).

If it gets worse in ANY way (size, pain, swelling) go to a doctor or the ER

i never thought about it like this,but yeah, youre actually right

anal aids for sure

What REALLY makes me worry is why that ass is SO HAIRY!? Half monkey or what gives?

polynoidal cyst

Faggot I already told you what it was, are you trying to get attention? Do you feel popular?

bot fly you nigger lololol

Most likely a staph infection.
Get antibiotics

KEK

Could be an in-grown hair, should go to the doc

Can I touch your buthole?

Attached: tenor (1).gif (500x350, 418K)

Check 'em niggers

Attached: lTU3eup.jpg (640x480, 29K)

that's a boil. its a bacterial infection. don't scratch or it will spread to closest hair follicle. use some antibiotic cream or some shit like that.
I'm hairy too, happens to me all the time.
start using some antibacterial soap.

forgot to mention. it is because a hair follicle gets infected making the hair growth inside the skin.

how do you feel about me fapping to this?

how does the liquid smell? it's for science

He probably means anal fistula, not fissure. It's basically a canal going from his butthole to the secondary abscess in his buttcheek. In that case, he definitely needs surgery.

Kek

Attached: 5859b173711f64423aa5e050.png (1280x1280, 67K)

Abscess. No big deal

Why not both?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pilonidal_disease#/media/File:Pilonidal_cyst_and_fistula.jpg

hope you got it all OP

Attached: Pilonidal_cyst_and_fistula.jpg (396x640, 66K)

it doesn't look that bad without the ass

OP, please liberate the cyst from your ass so he can live free of shame

this thread - fking kek

Im not even joking, Ive had one for a week and just managed to make it feel better this morning.

You have to drain it. Take ibuprofen and some acetominophan and wait 20 mins for them to kick in. Go in a bath, and squeeze it as much as you can. A lot of clotted blood and pus will come out. When I got out of the bath it was almost eerie how much less pain I was in. I still cant sit down properly, but I mean its only been a few hours since I did it so I'll see how it feels tomorrow.

Also it smells terrible so make sure to clean your bath. Im going to go visit a doctor tomorrow about antibiotics for it too. You should do the same. Best of luck

RIP in peperonis OP

Attached: An-example-of-double-seton-placement-in-an-extra-external-opening.png (400x300, 94K)