Anyone tried this? How is it?

Anyone tried this? How is it?

Need something to deal with anxiety, the stuff from my psych just don't work and he won't give me benzos.

Attached: Phenibut-product-purchased-over-the-internet-colour-version-of-this-fi-gure-can-be-found.png (447x518, 257K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

phenibump

Work out the anxiety away from your system Also quit fapping and your energy levels will be notably better.

Just take it. It's safe
>Tested for purity and potency

I don't think they could legally sell it as dietary suppliment if it weren't safe. Normally "legal highs" have a "not meant for human consumption" label on them so this should be pretty safe.

Can't take it everyday and it gives awful hangovers. Would not recommend. But it's fun while it lasts.

Causes way worse withdrawals than benzos after more than 2 consecutive uses due to its extended duration and half life. Not worth

Benzo withdrawal can literally kill you so I doubt it's that bad.

Yeah, it works for dealing with anxiety. But you really need to limit the use. My recommendation? Use no more than once a week.

I take it daily, and some times I forget probably shouldn't do it but until I get back on gabapentin itll do.. it's alright, I get better results from ashwagandha root, theanine, kratom and lithium oratate. Problem with phenibut is it gives you energy and I don't even like caffeine because it heightens my anxieties. I would probably skip op, try others but if you do buy get phenibut FAA

Find a new shrink. I have anxiety so bad that literally parts of my body start to feel weird as hell. Blood pressure rises, burning sensation in body, tightless in random limbs. Take a benzo and i'm back to feeling completely normal

Tried but didn't do shit, also is fucking disgusting

Took too much one night and woke up the next day 8 hours late for my shift. Vision all blury, couldn't talk, and could barely breathe. First time in my life I had to call an ambulance. I'm not saying anyone thinking of trying phenibut will have my experience, I'm just saying it happened to me as a direct result of phenibut so please be careful and know what you're getting into. Also a lot of that shit comes from like the Ukraine and stuff where they don't exactly have the finest FDA.

Attached: 13549156471s.jpg (646x595, 42K)

I second this

On a side note. I've been to the ER thinking i was having a heart attack or blood clot. Had multiple EKgs, done, CT SCAN, X-ray.... All turned out to be horrible anxiety. While not on meds my blood pressure was anywhere from 135-180 over whatever. On meds its 120-130 and i don't feel totally fucked. (same poster here)

very good for a while then tolarance grows and you start to take it to feel normal. very bad withdrawal. ask for pregabalin (lyrica) it works same way and much better without growing tolerance and low doses, also costs less

I don't like coffee either cause it just makes me more nervous. I tried Adderall before it removed the anxiety and made me feel great so I wouldn't say all stimulating effects are bad for anxiety. I don't have supply for it someone gifted it to me.

How is Kratom? I got some but I haven't tried yet.

I use it. Tolerance builds fast so try not to use it daily. It helps with anxiety and gives me some energy. Also helps me fall asleep without having to take heavy sleeping pills. I've cut down on my clonazepam because of it. Never experienced withdrawal but only because I keep stocked. I order from liftmode.

How much did you take?

Like 4 grams

I took f-phenibut every day for about a month. Worst decision of my life. I ended up falling asleep driving twice in 5 minutes on my way to work, luckily no accident, I sprained both ankles, broke my nose etc.. shit zapped me out. Hangover/withdrawals make you feel like a psychopath. But, I abused it. I was stupid with it, and I'll never touch the stuff again.

It actually made my anxiety worse. I could feel I was kinda fucked up and acting differently than normal, and that made me self conscious

everyone else is right about tolerance, addiction, and withdrawl. My brother accidentally got addicted to the shit, and has been slowly tapering off for the last couple of months.

This NoFap plus meditation plus Piracetam 2 weeks to build up eat eggs for choline.

You will feel overall better and optimistic.

Pretty good, I stick to red and green strains, it sucks if you take too much you get eye wobbles but other than that it's pretty chill. It definitely helps with my back pain.

Ya I've taken benzos and adderall together, makes your super focused and calm. Pretty sweet

I tried it cuz it's legal, seems like the type you have. They all have a slight euphoria but it varies and the other effects vary as well depending on strain. Some strains are WAY Weaker from others i can tell you. And i've only done it 2 or 3 times.

doesn't give a very good buzz if you try to abuse it and the withdraws / tolerance you would obtain from taking it daily would just make the anxiety worse
used as directed it seemed like a decent sleep aid but you would be better off either taking a melatonin or benadryl to get to sleep
wouldn't recommend benadryl + phen though, once slept through 3 alarms after a reg dose + 2 benadryl tablets

tl;dr pass on phenibut

It's dangerous. I read scary testimonials. I don't get it how it is not banned already

Try kratom instead. Life changer eventhough addictive

It can be a miracle for productivity if you aren't looking for harder drugs, just limit usage to 2-3x a week, always stagger days on vs days off. And you WILL want to take it days in a row but understand you musn't and you'll have a great time. The days I take phenibut I'm very confident, energetic and productive. Similar to my study combo of kratom + etizolam + caffeine.

OP I used to take that when I was younger, had a druggie girlfriend that was into all kinds of shit, but she was mainly a benzo addict. This stuff feels really good and does "work" for anxiety in the same way benzos do, in that you get a heavy narcotic feeling that makes you feel sort of loose and at ease, but it's clearly a dream-like intoxication. Now its not as bad/strong/heavy as benzos but its a lot more noticeable than say, valerian root or some shit like that. Ive had anxiety my whole life and benzos and phenibut were the only substanes that really worked, of course alcohol too sometimes.

The thing that actually got rid of my anxiety, truly, was not smoking weed and exercising every day and eating healthy. Sounds lame and gay I know, but literally going on a 2 hour hike every day (uphill and downhill) and really getting a good cardio workout outside in nature actually gives you more energy and calms the anxiety down especially the longer you do it. This with a decent diet (no soda, fast food, processed bullshit, overly sugary stuff,etc) will actually cure anxiety. You can probably use stuff like phenibut to keep the anxiety at bay WHILE you exercise and shit, if it doesnt end up making you feel too unmotivated... but as a 32 year old boomer fag who has had anxious habits his whole life and had strong anxiety and panic attacks starting 15 years ago, this is literally the only thing that ever actually worked.

Even if youre not overweight and dont need to lose weight, having the increased blood and oxygen circulation of exercising and having the extended sun exposure really works in conjunction with healthy-ish foods. If you just sit around lazily taking substances you might not feel the physical anxiety symptoms but youll feel depressed and lethargic and useless.

its pretty much a legal benzo
but take it for longer than a week every day and your addicted
Can be a lethal withdrawl and will be the worst withdrawl ever (only in high dose addiction tho)
but its good for anxiety and seizures

this shit can kill you too on withdrawl
and the withdrawl is way worse than benzo withdrawl

what dose? somnetimes u have to take up to 4-5g to feel relaxed its fairley unpotent

I took 2.5 grams, more I felt dizzy

weed works better faggot, use it

hmm than this stuff seem to not work for u
might be better this way

I'm not sure I'd try something that has a name like 'Phenibut'.

Attached: 0073.jpg (652x768, 67K)

is this shit sold online in the US or is banned like everything else here?

in europe and russsia its legal in the most countrys

fuck pheni get some flub or clonz

Phenibut gives a much better and euphoric high than benzos

Greeting today at 8:00 PM Eastern Time and 5:00 PM Pacific Time we will hijack twitch.tv/thereclaimertv and play the New Zealand footage for all to see, we already have the stream key and we are ready to go, one of the hijackers is a mod so there are no reprecussions for spamming and being a troll so have fun on that date.

Use beta alanine against phenibut whitdrawals!
I almost got psychotic and felt like I was in hell on pheni whitdrawal, but beta alanine reduced anxiety and other symptoms to zero

If the withdrawal is lethal how can it be legally sold as food supliment pretty much everywhere wtf?

That fuck has 10 viewers, are you proud of this pathetic shit?

This doesnt mean anything...
Datura and opium poppys are also legal in many countrys

alcohol is legal and can have fatal withdrawal. benzos are given out like candy to kids and adults alike and can have fatal withdrawal. the american government is cucked by pharmaceutical companies and other corporations, safety and actual help are not a priority, money and addicts are.

Whoo thinks was him...?!?

Attached: bpg29mj4iuf3tj0r7228212127400.jpg (1804x1180, 151K)

i mean rc´s can have a lethal withdraw too and there are mostly legal

Microdose psychadelics.

I used to take SSRIs for quite a few years to stop anxiety, then stopped taking them and tried to battle it naturally. SSRIs were making me sleep too many hours and fucked with my sexual life, made me a bit robotic as well.
I started occasionally taking benzos when I tried to fix it with just healthy living and accepting the anxieties, but coming of the benzos (even though I wouldn't pop them more than twice a week) made my anxieties worse again.
most definitely has a point, but what really changed my life is microdosing LSD. I basically microdose every 3-4 days about 5 micrograms of LSD that I've dissolved in wodka.
It means one LSD hit lasts me about 10-15 weeks.

Anxiety is gone, the depressions that occasionally come with anxiety have turned into a zest and appreciation for life, I wake up and can't wait to start the day, lots more productive, generally it's the best thing I've ever done.
I'd recommend it even if you don't have anxiety.

Attached: Nigel Pepper Cock.png (480x480, 338K)

is there anything that imitates Adderall?

Those can't be sold as food suppliment and there is a label on them not to consume.

I don't know where you buy LSD.

oh boi that havent stopped a junkie yet
but i c what u mean the laws on this stuff r weird

Lysergi.com
1p LSD.
It's legal to buy import and have.
Illegal to take but they can't really do shit about that

1p-lsd from some rc shop there are alot in the clearweb

What could go wrong?

If prescription drugs dint work, phenebut will do nothing

I've been doing the same amount, every other day though. Same delivery, wodka.

I have ADHD. It's working a thousand times better than any drug I've ever been prescribed. I'm 32.

ah damnb i have adhd too
does it help with the nervousness ?
also can it help make u shut your mouth? i hope u know what i mean

I most fucking certainly do know what you mean.

I have had my girlfriend (who knows I'm doing this but doesn't know the effects) and one other friend who has no idea both point out I'm listening a lot more and showing a lot more empathy and not trying to be right all the time. I never felt the need to be right to be honest I just can't stop talking about things (you know what I mean too probably)

Both of those compliments were totally unsolicited.

Hope that answers your question somewhat.
I'll add my house is clean and my laundry is done folded and put away like constantly now....

damn u speak from my soul
ok im gonna try this a 100%
thought its normal to feel the urge to be right all the time and also having the urge to say the truth
also i kida have a problem with empathy but always thought it comes from the 10+ years i took methylphenidat cause this stuff kinda fucked me up mentaly

discord
=|+|=|6|=|+|=
.gg/zpPuTVQ

Nah I went without any drugs at all until 28. The methlyphenidate didn't do that to you. It's all an impulse problem. Everyone has the thoughts and urges you have, just their pre frontal cortexes work properly so they can censor a lot easier than you can.
Then the need to be right is less so that and probably more so you just see everything differently and you're frustrated no one seems to get your view. More of an "understand me!!" Than it is a "I'm right you're wrong" isn't it?

Anyway I've been on my new treatment for 4 weeks. 10mcg every other day diluted in vodka. It seems to be taking care of all of it..

Where do you live that benzos are prescribed to children for anxiety in an outpatient setting?