What if instead of being alive you were dead?

What if instead of being alive you were dead?

Attached: 26320-saddam.jpg (655x430, 24K)

then I wouldn't have had to reply to this fucking shitty ass question.

2 sides of the same coin

I don't want to flip

What is there was nothing rather than something?

What if this is all just 30 second dream or simulation and our real body is in a vegetative state in another dimension?

It would be exactly the same.
There are more than 7 Billion people in the world, one of them dying wouldn't change anything.

Attached: 1518336927696.png (329x298, 174K)

If i were dead, one of my friends would be dead as well as im their emotional support as they are going thru rough times

I guess that'd be alright with me

You can't "be" dead. To be must mean you exist, which is impossible if your dead.

You still exist, as energy can be neither created nor destroyed. You decompose and your remains cycle back into the environment. Your consciousness however is gone.

Yeah if you believe you are the matter you're body is made out of. It definitely isnt tho

Neurons and protons and all the other matter in our brains are our consciousness. Our consciousness controls our bodies.

>your consciousness is gone
Prove it

that's the dream

Nonsense. The matter is just scaffolding for patterns of information. Also free will doesn't exist consciousness doesn't "control" anything

When you're dead you're done you're dead you die

Its so good to be alive. And the reason, is because, it's so bad to be dead... not like life is so fuckin' great or anything.

I was at a buckethead concert this weekend and I thought the same. I was in a simulation.

He can't. If you wasn't there you can't tell and the problem is that you can't go back. Thats the problem. Saying what is there is like saying where your parents will take you for a suprise but with infinite more possiblities.

Attached: 1553090051478.jpg (612x574, 66K)

i wonder if the people who hanged sadaam realized that killing him actually made the country worse,not better

>implying the guy living in a literal hole under some peasants house without even a computer to shitpost from was having a meaningful effect on anything

Then i would be in heaven or hell i guess.

Attached: mememe.jpg (400x400, 18K)