Your move libtards

Your move libtards.

Attached: Screenshot_20190320-103911_Chrome.jpg (1440x2960, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=X4QgpEyTTOQ
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This ought to be good.

ask the mooslems to apply sharia on the trans faggot.

your move, OPtard

We respect the decision. Muslims have their rights too and we have to let them feel like they are part of our world, even if it means sacrificing our values. As a trans woman I can accept it. Sometimes I wear a hijab in public out of respect to their culture. It's called accepting other people.

Muslims have the right to go back to some Muslim-certified country, like Saudi Arabia (the only place in the world whose name is the fuckin' surname of the prince Saud).

You're their primary target. XD

A tranny walking into a group of muslims is like a black guy walking in the kkk

Soo...he was behind of all that..

Attached: b21bbslko740cj46u228463455200.jpg (1522x1160, 128K)

let me know how you feel about their culture on the way down after they throw you off a high rise for being a fag. You're the type that will roll over and submit to anyone.

They suck his dick?

Still has work to do

Attached: 1553093792614.gif (661x800, 190K)

They don't do that. Muslims are nice people. maybe 5 out of a million would do something bad, but I've never seen it in person.

This white guy killed as many muslims as regular muslims kill eachother in a day.

Until they are the majority. You can find yourself data about global values of muslims.

You say that because you've never actually seen a muslim.

Attached: 20181217_093949.jpg (1425x2096, 1.12M)

I see them every day.

Ahahahaa. Libcucks cucked by their own cuckery. Sad really

No, you don't. Stop lying. I'm from Germany and there's A LOT of muslims in my area. I can tell from your very naive comment that you've never actually met muslims.

Attached: 1552736092650.jpg (373x527, 54K)

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=X4QgpEyTTOQ

Just accept your fate and give into sharia law. It's going to be that way anyway. Join us join us join us

Attached: allah.jpg (320x300, 16K)

That's cultural appropriation stop being so insensitive

Didnt the same hapen to black people like werent they ok and accepted until they grew to large of a comunity and started to do more black shit and now everyoane is to scared of them to say anithing anymore or the gays etc

Attached: 1552596117675.png (598x317, 224K)

Attached: 1539473231458_1539586739987.gif (538x572, 338K)

I don't get why people would want to join that shitty religion.

It's ugly, it's extremely life restrictive, you have to do that dumb bowing shit constantly, grow an uncomfortable beard, woman have to hide. Constantly hearing shitty as singing.

I do see why ugly woman do it. They don't have to show their face. I think that's the only reason they do it.

Thee-Fucking-Hundred muslim parents.
Holy-ee-shit.
In a (formerly) western country.
What a fucking disaster.
Brexit's the least of your worries.

>It's ugly, it's extremely life restrictive, you have to do that dumb bowing shit constantly, grow an uncomfortable beard, woman have to hide. Constantly hearing shitty as singing.

yes, but it's a religion demanding gays and trannies to be executed.
also demands girls to be beaten the shit out of them at the very first sign of going slutty.

>Able to see the future
What's it like in the year 3,000? Has much changed? Do we live underwater?

Mid 80's is when they started going downhill. Most black guys were pretty cool before that. I blame tupac.

Which isTerrible

More schools are pulling LGBT teachings because of muslims.

Eventually things will move backwards. Gays will have to go back into hiding. Woman will have to wear long shirts and pants.

They didn't suspend anything. The program teaches acceptance to many differences, and the lesson plan called for moving on. They finished the section on LGBT. The irony is the next lesson is accepting other religions, such as Islam.
We'll find out next year what happens, when they discuss the program with parents.
Personally any Muslims that can't handle life in the US, where freedom means accepting, are welcome to leave. Don't slam the door on the way out.

What did tupac do ?

>Sometimes I wear a hijab in public out of respect to their culture. It's called accepting other people.
Actually it's called cultural appropriation, troll.

Started the new gang culture.

They want other woman to cover up. But since it's a fag in drag, they would Drag his ass down a gravel road.

Keep telling yourself that. Muslims hate your kind.

They identify better with the right if amything.

discord
=|+|=|6|=|+|=
.gg/zpPuTVQ