NO bullshit

NO bullshit.

If you were approached by a relative and offered no strings attached lustful sex with no consequences would you do it?

If your Mom/sister/daughter/etc just straight up asked for it and there was no chance of anyone knowing or anyone getting knocked up?

I would absolutely! Who else?

Attached: incest-and-chill.png (600x700, 367K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westermarck_effect
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wtf they are still family, how could you even be attracted to them?

Of course. I don’t care if there are strings attached either, I want my baby inside my sister.

This. My sister has always had trouble getting pregnant. Had a few miscarriages too. I'm trying to convince her that my seed will be successful because it will.

Never , i had a relative that tryed doing creepy shit like that.

Because my sister is hot, so are my cousins, but otherwise its just kind of a fun sexual achievement to fuck your own mom.

Daughters yes... Butt I sadly don't think that will ever happen

Nahh incest is a hot kink but I'd never actually do it

I'm sorry to hear thst user

Same boat.

Like I dont think I could ever get around that shes my daughter but if any other woman/girl had the body my daughter has I wouldnt think twice about railing the shit out of that.

>Year and a half ago, older sisters wedding
>Travel down to see the fam
>Bunch of cousins, aunts, uncles, etc
>Day before wedding, The younger ones (us) sit around a fire and get baked
>Passing around nugs and a pipe
>Cousin sitting beside me
>Starts talking about how she's an "easy-bake oven"
>"Because once I'm baked, it's as hot as an oven"
>Leans in towards me
>"What do you think, wanna fuck me?"
>Tell everyone I'm walking her home
>Walk to side of the lake
>Find a spot behind some trees
>She's already on her hands and knees, sundress lifted over her ass
>MFW I'm now raw-dogging my cousin
>Switch to cowgirl, lets her little tiddies out for me to grab
>Tells me to cum in her
>"Don't worry about it"
>Immediately bust a nut
>She moans and rides harder
>Maybe she had an O
>Gets off of me, fixes her dress
>"Thanks for that"
>Haven't seen or talked to her since the wedding

How old u and her

26 and 21. Used to chill with her a lot back when we'd be visiting grandma

only my cousins

The only slightly attractive cousins I have, would barely warrant this and I can honestly say I have no attraction toward them. My cousins wife (one of them), I would definitely destroy her

Men will always say yes to sex.

Some women would be down but, if it got out, the liability is typically on the man.

/thread.

mom/grandma/daughter - no
sister/cousin - yea

Daughter hell ya

I did with my 1st cousin for 2 years till the family found out. We both were shit faced drunk when it happened. She liked my cock size so we stayed busy. Never Barebacked her though. She stayed on the pill as well. She died in a car crash some years later. It's sad because I loved her and still miss her.

My cousin.... In a fucking heartbeat.

She hot?

I fucking wish OP.

Attached: tBXQMlJ.jpg (1280x720, 236K)

Nope

My daughter is in volleyball and while she’s a little young now, in 2-3 years

Fuuuuuuuuck

Attached: 31B4F076-990E-4412-9C17-0AF5149964C8.jpg (415x255, 39K)

Looks very much like a young Holly Willoughby so you know.... Personal preference but I think she is, yeah.

They all look good now too

If she's over 5 then it's OK

I’m not a fan of girls that young but you can see what’s coming clearly

discord
=|+|=|6|=|+|=
.gg/zpPuTVQ

Old mom user here my sons were in swim and dive from elementary-college I was a sad day for all the moms when speedos were replaced by dive trunks.

I often fantasized about the whole team, sons included.

No I won’t show tits

Attached: 08AD2BA0-7EF4-4669-A53C-D82576ABE657.jpg (820x899, 103K)

Sometimes I wonder what percent of the population is just pretending they aren't pedophiles.

Attached: 1534784717182.jpg (1080x1080, 134K)

Want to see my moms tits? Maybe post yours to compare if you like?

100%

>won't show tits
Why are you here?

>Fake
>Gay
Your delusions have gotten the best of you.

Pedophile as in like mature girls aged 14-18 or pedophile as in likes actual prepubecebt children.

Men like girls if they are sexually mature pedophiles like girls who are not

Helped a lesbian couple conceive in the late 80's. They had a daughter, they asked I make no contact with her until she turned 19 and that we would stay updated with contact info in case of emergency and so she could easily reach me if she decided to contact me.

The day after her 19th birthday she calls me. We agree to meet, I buy her a plane ticket for the coming weekend. We meet for the first time by the luggage carousel. Holy shit she's fucking fine. Shake off that first thought, smiles, introductions. She tears up a little, then jumps at me and latches on like a barnacle. I hold her tight, hot DAMN she smells good. She's hotter than her mother was, I am a bit affected by her gorgeous eyes, because as arousing as they are, they're definitely my eyes.

She came on a morning flight, we spend the day together. Tons of fun, catching up, noticing things and character traits that are surprisingly genetic.

More?

You boys don’t want to see 54 year old sagging tits I promise

Yes

Mom: absolutely not. Just no.
Oldest sister: maybe?
Second oldest sister: definitely. Have wanted to fuck her for years.
Aunt: nah. Way too old.

As for various nieces and younger cousins, yes. I would fuck pretty much all of them.

Long last relatives reuniting and then fucking is an actual thing by the way

Genetic sexual attraction there are literally medical articles about it

I think we do

Both.

There is an elementary school near where I live. Plenty of the 6th grade girls have hit sexual maturity but not a single person would ever, ever, make a comment suggesting they are attractive or ready to have sex.

Attached: 1545923991041.jpg (960x1280, 322K)

Yes please!!

No not in a modern context but even go back and watch like family feud from the 1970’s. People in that time regarly commented sexually (but respectfully) about girls, young girls as young as 13 o 14 that nobody would dare do today for cultural reasons.

>hey look out Tom that girl of yours is becoming a real looker
>oh your son is going break all the girls hearts
>wow what a beautiful young lady *clear eye fucking*

It was common. Most of history and biology has treated sexual maturity of women to start around 14-16 and so did ours until like the last 100 years

Would fuck the shit out of my sis no question

Attached: 1532903488213m.jpg (768x1024, 99K)

Yes we do actually. Very much. Please show them.

Very cute

Thanks

Attached: 5ubthk0j9NY.jpg (720x960, 126K)

I’d rape the shit out of your “daughter”.

MAYBE my cousin but that's a big maybe.

Seems really laid back

Show her feet! Please?

My moms 64, and i think shes hot as fuck. youre bound to have a better body, if youre ten years younger! If i post, then will you post tits too? Theyve gotta be hot

Kik?

She is

Attached: IMG_20180806_074001_230.jpg (960x1280, 216K)

>reverse image search

Did you ever get to smell them? Maybe sniff her shoes or socks when she wasn't home?

Sister or Mom? No way, neither is in any way attractive to me. One of my cousins was kinda hot years ago, so maybe there? Don't have a daughter, don't know how I would feel about that.

So your mom would know and remember it was you. Just understanding the rules of engagement

No shit, I post her a lot
No, we dont even live together

Attached: IMG_20181231_123222_318.jpg (960x1280, 220K)

Yeah but it’s their idea and it would be a secret that would never get out to the public

I'm not sure if it's all a sex thing or a voyeur thing or power thing, maybe all of them, but I remember catching little actions growing up from "normal people" from all walks of life that they could pass off as innocent.
Like I had a woman gym teacher in elementary school that came into the boys locker room without warning because everyone was being loud.
Or when I had to visit a pediatrician, one of the secretaries poked their head in for something inane.
Or when getting changed at the beach, adults stealing glances because the towel might fall.
Or on waterslides or those wave rider surfing things, there's always a group of people just watching at the bottom because they might get to see something slip off, under the innocent excuse of "waiting for their friends/kids to go down". They aren't waiting at the end of roller-coasters or anything though.
I played sports when I was a kid and I overheard a mom say how she liked the a way a kids butt looked. Playing soccer/football the coaches insisted we tuck in our jerseys into our shorts too.
It was common for moms to walk right into our hockey room change rooms where everyone is undressing to their underwear, maybe more if they're showering.
One time my parents made my brother and me bathe in the same bathtub when we were at least 6 and 8. I remember refusing but they threatened to take away privileges like tv/video games/grounding me. They didn't molest, abuse us or anything, but still wtf, why do parents do shit like this?

I could go on but it seems like a huge amount of people are secretly pedo or have some desire to see kids.

you´re right. the age difference shouldn´t be that big. but aunt maybe or step mom / step daughter

My brother sucked my dick as a dare when we were teenagers. Deal was whoever had the smallest dick had to suck the other. He was three years older and must've been fairly confident. He was not good at it, almost cried when I blew a load in his mouth and made me promise to never tell anyone what had happened. Not exactly a proud moment but it was pretty cool at the time.

sorry to hear that user

bump

>this is my sister
No this is my sister

Attached: 59BAF1CA-75A5-440B-8F8E-1E9E2F0F1638.jpg (1242x1524, 244K)

oh shit guys you´re brothers

I'd use it as an accuse to beat the shit out of whatever relative asked. Unless it was a non-blood related relative and they were attractive.

Well I’m pointing out that it’s not strange for adults to find teenagers attractive.

Historically most civs consider boys and girls adults at 14-16

Some as young as 12-13 which is biologically around when humans can start to reproduce as a function but I think most people would agree that you reallly aren’t fully biologically mature until about 14-16.

Like pics of you from that age are clearly recognizable as you even when you are an adult but when you are younger than that 10-13 usually you don’t look the same, much more childlike etc.

In terms of wanting to see smaller kids naked I’d agree there is Curiosity/voyer thing that isn’t necisarily bad.

Pedophiles however are clearly an abnormal sexuality and it’s not a problem until somebody abuses a small child which is why everyone is on edge about it but not overly worried about gays or whatever.

But whenever I see adults get jail time for fucking 14-17 year olds I just kind of roll my eyes. It’s absurd that we treat that as a serious crime

>mom asks I you’ll fuck her
>so you beat the shit out of her

Good family values you got there bud

Jesus Christ way to give your brother a massive complex and fucked up memory

Is sau 14 at an absolute minimum

Quick rundown please. Is sister married? What are your ages? Have you guys ever fooled around?

This. It’s a hot kink and it’s fun to whack off to but there’s literally nobody in my family that I would want to dick down.

You have a daughter? Describe her please.

Teenager just hitting her prime:
>about 5’2
>maybe 100 pounds
>thin waiste with wide hips and athletic legs
>flat tummy up to perky b’s maybe small c’s now
>face like an absolute angle, strawberry blonde hair, crystal blue eyes.

I might be biased but she’s one of the most beautiful girls I’ve ever had the pleasure of knowing

I would fuck my daughter in a heartbeat

Attached: 20190315_052641.jpg (1064x680, 293K)

Some of them are way more than ready. Girls in my school all lost their cherries between 11-12. I fucked an 11 year old neighbor when I was 13 and when I was 17 almost fucked another girl in that age range. There’s a time when their brains are ruled entirely by hormones and they just want to fuck. Gotta be careful around them cause they will corner you if you’re what they want.

Lol I first noticed this when I was about 24/25. I was at the store just buying some shit at this girl, she must have been like 13? Maybe 14. She was just staring at me with fuck eyes.

She was with her mom, it was actually kind of awkward because her mom was trying to talk to her and she was just mumbling non responses while staring at me like a hungry lion.

No doubt in my mind I could have taken that kid to the back and pounded the shit out of her, it actually kind of pissed me off because when I was in high school I never got that kind of attention and now when I’m an adult and I can’t act on it these cute teens want to jump my bones

Damn I’d fuck the shit out of her, too!

Mom isn’t hot, when I was 22 I moved back in from college and one night she was kind to drunk and she came to my room.

I’m about 75% sure she wanted to fuck she was sitting on my bed being flirty while I was like putting laundry away or some other sort of chore, dad was asleep downstairs.

I had to say “mom do you want something?” And she just sort of sighed, said goodnight and left.

Instantly I regret not fucking her. So if I got a second chance I absolutely would.

She sounds beautiful. It’s a shame that body will be wasted on idiot teenage jock who doesn’t know what he’s doing.

Cute. You ever do anything with her?

OK, then probably not. I wouldnt want that baggage to ruin my normal relationship with my mom. But if I could have her for a day of exploration and she didn't ever know it was me I would in a heartbeat. She's a classic milf and I'm a virgin. I've heard her masturbating and I think she'd be really good

Thx bro. If I had a soul mate in my life it was her.

It’s something about older men that makes them go fucking bananas. It’s like all they want in that instant is to take your seed. I still see girls looking at me like that sometimes. I’m sure I miss a lot of looks, too.

Not really. I have a pair of her panties that I jerk off with, and she walks around my house in her underwear sometimes which drives me crazy.

Attached: 20190311_034333.jpg (1242x686, 373K)

Damn. If I was in your shoes I’d probably be pulling my hair out and would probably eventually cave and pin her against a wall.

It will also have 4 extra chromosomes

And that actually reminds me of the time I was stocking the snack bar at my job when I was in my 20s and a girl, I forget who, literally forced herself into my lap when I sat down. She was horny as fuck but she was also like 12 and her mom was in the other room. I forget how I got out of that one.

You shut your mouth

>but probably correct

No it won’t, odds are it will be totally healthy actually

>Dad is a widower
>His birthday is approaching
>I have no money for a present
>He has always liked my GF
>Talked to her to see if she was willing
>to give my dad a BJ on his birthday
>She is reluctant, but she doesn't want to disappoint
>Agrees to suck him off as a surprise
>He is reluctant but its been years since he has had sex
>She gets on her knees and removes his pants
>Dad has a small dick
>She gives him a deep throat BJ
>He cums a huge load
>She swallows most of it
>Really hot! I get a kick out of it!
>She doesn't seem too offended
>Dad feels embarrassed, but loves it!

Attached: DSC473712.jpg (5153x3447, 1.77M)

I don’t think there would be baggage m8 as an old fag women are very good at keeping their sexual escapades a secrete. In fact it’s practically biologically built in.

Women will cheat and cuck and then just shut it out of their minds, women and girls for a young age get groped and ogled and prepostiobed by men of all ages, everything from relatives to teachers to priests to their friends. Yet they take it in stride and never seem to care too much.

If your mom wanted it and wanted it to be a secret she would take that shit to her grave and youd almost begin to think it was your imagination.

I’ve had expireices like that, not with my mom but with women at work. Quick lust full fuck and then stone cold psychotic denial of the event.

Plus I have a handful of pictures of her undressed from years of snooping my dad's computer and so already comfortable thinking of her sexually

Attached: 5.png (1186x2228, 1.09M)

Attached: 6.jpg (1185x5152, 958K)

Attached: 7a.gif (1185x1664, 357K)

Maybe you're right. I just can't see how it would ever get initiated

Attached: 7b.png (1185x5043, 1.17M)

Attached: 8a.jpg (1185x5000, 1.52M)

Ah shit. Ausfags have been unbanned.

Attached: 1552994463213.jpg (346x288, 15K)

Attached: 8b.png (1185x3730, 1.16M)

Take some vid of her

Attached: 9.png (1185x4594, 1M)

Attached: 10a.jpg (1185x4920, 1.24M)

Attached: 11a.png (1185x4195, 1.05M)

Attached: 11b.png (1185x4545, 821K)

Every time I run into this situation I can help but imagine all the men with less moral scruples than I that wouldn’t think twice about ducking down some horny confused kid.

Fuck man.

Absolutely not. In fact if they asked something like that it would totally destroy our relationship and I would never look at them the same again.

yeah man, there's a ton of guys like that. I'm one. However I know the potential to self destruct doing it is extremely high so I just keep well away from them.

Try being a dad when your daughters have sleepovers with those horny girls. I only gave in once and have felt guilty about it ever since.

>be me
>daughter has sleepover for her birthday
>about 16 girls in the house
>wife is entertaining/observing
>I’m out in the garage fuckign around and having beers because the giggling and screaming is driving me nuts
>one of the sluttier friends finds her way out there
>notagain.jpg
>this girl is legit sexy though, fully matured, beautiful
>I’ve had to deal with girl crushes from her friends before, sometimes even flirting back/winking for the kick of it
>she is blabbing on about how she’s bored of the girls and they are still into kid stuff
>she hates the boys at school, her bf etc
>riveting conversation let me tell you
>I tell her that she is defiantly more mature than the other girls but they’ll catch up
>tell her she has plenty of time to be a grown up, she’ll be one for the rest of her life
>she asks if I think she looks grown up
>I tell her she looks very beautiful
>she beams and heads off
>an hour or two later she’s back, half the girls are sleeping/watching movies
>wife’s in bed
>sexy thot tells me she’s bored all the girls at watching movies or sleeping
>asks if she can hang with me
>I let her look at the random car shit I’m noodling with
>she’s in a small shorts and a shirt that shows her mid
>fuck
>she’s clearly acting sexy
>she asks if I like the way she looks
>I say yes, she lets me touch her
>I rub her pert little tits and crotch
>she moans so cute
>fuck fuck fuck
>she asks if my thing is hard, asks if she can touch it
>I pull it out, she sucks me off, I finger her and rub her ass
>she wanna my shit off onto the grave floor, cum buckets
>tell her she needs to go inside now
>she giggles and runs off

Goddamn I’m sure other dad’s have had similar experiences

I know how you feel, man. Temptation comes in many forms. But if you’re strong you can resist it.

Sometime I reciprocate the look, or wink, or whatever. Just to have a little fun and see how they react.

I wouldn't fuck someone so close to me, like my father or mother. But I already have fucked a cousin

This.

>t. user who doesn’t know women

Women are natural liars and secret keepers

You're a sick fuck. Get psychiatric help.

>I’m a mental child that can’t accept my family are sexual beings

Agreed. They'll do whatever they can get away with as well.

Cool story bro.

welcome to Yea Forums newfag

Gross. Kill yourself.

Gross. Kill yourself again.

I would fuck my sister.

That's not her father you moron.

Shes not married and never really maintains a relationship. Shes also on the wrong side of 35 and time is ticking.
That's debatable. Mutants usually occur after generations of inbreeding and since we're only half siblings and my dad isn't my brother I'm confident it would be a normal kid.

>and I'm a virgin
Explains a lot. Kill yourself.

Cool story bro.

My mom's cuck ugly

Cool story bro.

Didn’t catch that last bit.

Fucking tell me about it. I had enough grief with my wife’s sister when we first met. Her marriage was on the rocks and she would get flirty at events. But luckily that stopped.

Imagine being so fucking autistic that you come to a thread discussing something that allegedly “disgusts” you, just to shit it up.

If you don’t like incest just leave the thread you fucking idiot

My 14-year-old sister? Sure

Mutants don’t occurs at all, some recessive traits will become more likely because siblings share dna but you’d have to carry a desies or harmful conditon on a recessive alleal

If you and your sister have no serious genetic disorders in your genetics then you can breed till the cows come home

It doesn’t “caus” issues it just makes buried issues more likely

>tries to molest little brother
>gets reverse molested instead

like pottery

Attached: 1439442964215.jpg (478x456, 53K)

Only relative I'd fuck is my aunt.
I'm pretty sure she gave me my first boner

>It was

Yeah, I wish I could ask the other dad’s, because if they are fucking the girls then I’m going to start lol

As of now I’m just terrified she’ll tell somebody

>mom
Lol no. Yet mom/son is my greateat fetish.
>sister
Have non
>aunts
All old fatties
>cousins
Never really knew any

I have no irl attractions but incest is my top kink. Lucky for me my fiancee has fun rping with me. Usually brother/sister for her and mom/son for me when we get into anything.

Fucking bliss

You could get burned for the bj and shit. So what's the difference. It doesn't even have to happen for you to get burned for it. A girl can lie and they'll believe her.

God if I met a girl that’d roll play incest with me I’d fuckign marry her

Yee. Thats the plan niggy

Attached: wincest - serial blower teen50.gif (1812x2920, 1.83M)

You ain’t wrong

>Mutants don’t occurs at all
Look no further than Pakistan and india.

Attached: 9247225490.jpg (2184x1394, 155K)

Right but they aren’t mutants they are ressesive genes that become more likely because the family carries the same ones.

Basically if you have retards and deformities in your extended family don’t inbreed because it’s much more likely to happen than normal.

If you have no genetic issues in your family then the chances of anything happening to the inbred kid is very low

>It was my brother's birthday some years ago
>Big party in my house
>My cousin shows up
>i was 19, she 17
>she was tired, and got a little bit drunk
>she goes to sleep in my brothers room, in a mattress
>i was high AF, and i rest a little bit in the same mattress
>we speak some random shit
>we get closer
>we speak really close while kissing a little bit
>then i grab her ass and star to make out
>we kiss really hard for like 1 hour, basically sex with clothes on
>she tolds me that she was a virgin and didnt want to fuck
>i put a finger in her ass while making out
>somebody enter the room
>we pretended to be sleeping
>a couple enter the room to talk, they never leave, so i leave the room
>my cousing falls sleep
>we talk about it, a little bit ashamed of it, but i still remember that night and get a boner

she was and still is really really hot, she looks a lot like Little Lupe

Attached: 94C-682x1024.jpg (682x1024, 42K)

wincest

Attached: kat_11_img_7755.png (480x679, 426K)

my 15 year old cousin was all over me at a family function years ago.
She sat on my lap at one point and was very slowly grinding on my crotch. I was harder than a chinese crossword puzzle.
I swear to god i nearly jizzed in my pants.
A couple of other times at other shindigs she straight up grabbed my dick.
ngl i would have fucked her all over

He the father?

twin cousins are crazy about meh and im too mentally ill to resist so i usually end up, playing w their ass and rub their bits,worst was my cousin giving me head on a bus, i had to put her on my knee and bounced her ass til she came

I get your point but let's just call a spade a spade.

Attached: 945700_507440312643465_173664844_n.jpg (809x543, 72K)

oh yes love those polish incest families

Attached: kat_11_img_7744.png (480x679, 432K)

Depends on who. Happened with my sister when we were in our teens and we started a sexual relationship that's lasted to this day. No regrets. She's fucking hot. Started as two horny teens, now we just enjoy fucking each other a few times a year.

Jesus. I'm straight and married and I would have all of them in my mouth if i could. Any sneaky nudes of your son?

Proofs? Just looks like a mother, son and a future siblingn

Attached: 5671493552.jpg (1014x1670, 117K)

This

Attached: kat_11_img_7748.jpg (679x480, 247K)

>when your dad plays mega blocks with you because he's still in the recommended age range

Yeahh, Elon Musky...you was all time

Attached: cf0hjnbtdijycuk5g227585806000.jpg (1512x1171, 142K)

So gtfo than

Not pictures but plenty of nudity all time with he boys especially during travel.

There we’re plenty of turnoments and events that didn’t have adequate changing facilities so the boy had to change into their bathing suits on and off in the bus or in the car or just out in a field behind towels.

That picture isn’t my sons team but ever since then I have a total obsession of younger men in speedos.

She's still fucking hot, have a few pics of her saved

Attached: 7kBCpaZm.jpg (960x1280, 95K)

I’ll bet there’s at least one other dad who’s at the very least considered it.
How old were the girls?

I have three sisters

#1 Hideous
#2 Average
#3 Looks like a slightly chubby Scarlett Johansson

If #3 was a couple of years older and offered me sex I would take her up on it.

>tryed

Clearly someone is already inbred

But how are you going about convincing your sister?

I love this picture! What a proud papa.

Attached: kat_11_img_7760.jpg (679x480, 122K)

Aww fuck. That’s in that age range where they get so horny they don’t even care about protection or pulling out. They just want cock.

I used to have a job basically at a playhouse and there was always some kind of lewdness going on with the girls. Sometimes I’d catch dad’s creeping on other kids, etc. never stopped any of them. I busted quite a few nuts during my time there.

What’s the most you’ve done?

Lol not the original user

I'd totally be down to fuck my cousin. Wwyd?

Attached: FB_IMG_1551395319909.jpg (1080x1920, 178K)

I'd ravish those fucking tits.

yap

My story

It's been a decade or so of subversion. Long story short I told her about all kinds of shit when I was 18 after a looney bin stint and I was mentally gone since then I've tried my best to place myself at the top of her priorities and attention. It's mostly paid off in that when the rare times she actually starts seeing someone she still rather hang with me. Fling breaks and I'm a step closer. Mind you most of it is born from trauma, some shared, how she is all but completely dependent on me emotionally.
Shes a lot like our mom, even looks like her, so this isn't really new ground for me because I'm the youngest and only male therefore I'm the golden boy who can do no wrong. I took full advantage of that growing up and got away with way worse than my sisters did. I got my mom into smoking weed when I was 14. Not an easy feat. I made her let me use the car before I was of age. I'd have parties and stuff. I regret nothing.
I did have a small victory back in December when I jerked it in front my sister. I'm going to put a baby in her and it's going to be glorious.

Nope, I have no lust for any of my family members, they are all fat/ugly.

star wars?

That’s it the stories over

Roll

The ending confused me

very long story fucking short

>be 14
>family get together
>hot 16 yo cousin there
>we've been flirtig on and off for some time
>2am we sneak out
>make out
>"i love you user"
>i'm in shock
>"i love you too"
>we fuck all night
>we love the fact that i'm impregnating her
>while i'm fucking her she keeps chan ting "i want your baby"
>after our orgy it hits us
>she could get pregnant
long story even sorter she doesn't get pregnant. 2 years later she gets her own place. We fuck every single weekend. Even gets a bf so me visiting her so often doesn't seem weird. Cousin got pregnant last year (she's 32 now), the baby is mine. Her husband doesn't know. She sucked my dick at my daughters baptism.

not bad user. any plans for the future with her ?

>2 people
>orgy

FAKE AND GAY

Living the dream.

we've talked about the future for years. some days we just wanna pack our shit and move and be happy. other days the weight of us being together destroys us, the social pressure. what will people think, will our families accept us and what not. she'll do anything for me because she truely love me

Knocked up my daughter, have pics of her on my home pc but I’m at work.

>be me home drunk
>daughters a hs slut
>wife is out of town visiting her mother
>daughter has fight with bf
>comes home drunk and angry
>she does the whole “am I pretty” shit
>one thing leads to another and we end up fingering/jerking eachother
>once we really get into it, I lend her over the couch and fuck her
>no kissing or anything like that, not romantic just fucking
>daughter is a shit lay, she basically acts like a dead fish the whole time
>doesn’t matter I’m horny as fuck anyway
>me and her fuck like this whenever possible for a few weeks
>she gets pregnant
>blames bf
>we stop when the pregnancy occurres

That was about 10 years ago, my grandson/son is fine and healthy, her BF is now her husband and they have two other kids, he’s a nice guy.

The true father of their firstborn is me and my daughters secret. I’m certain this stuff happens all the time and it’s way more common than people realize.

what do you mean?

2 people aren’t an orgy

It's hell sometimes, not being able to live free

I don't know what's called, we fucking went crazy ok?

Yeah maybe my cousin, Ive seen her completely naked before, and her ass still rates as one of the best I’ve seen.

nice story user. i wish you the best

You jerked it in front of her?

You won't believe me so I don't know why am I writing this but

>be me when omegle was still good
>have sister
>we have seperate rooms
>do the omegle game thing
>dicks everywhere
>well the next one was my sister
>she did all the levels
>I still remember her words after cumming "well this was an easy game"
My biggest regret is that I didn't record it. My dick was never that hard.

lifes crazy huh
It's very common If you find the right forums for it, people coming out

Oh god the pathetic LARPs in this thread are giving me seizures.

We all know what he meant. So STFU NIGGER!

no. u

But did she know it was you?

What was the Omegle game?

12 year old detected

Lol

lol no. all the time I had on screen those slides.

So you're the judge in here. Kindly lay face down in a ditch and wait for rain.

Where is update

If you believe any of these you're a low IQ mouth breather who deserves to be lied to. kek

Both my sisters gave me blowjobs growing up together, and other weird shit. It screws up a normal sibling relationship, I don't recommend.

Life is crazy, I certainly never expected abything like that to happen, i mean I hat snooped on my sisters (who doesn’t) but never anything like having a kid with my own daughter.

I’m not 12 I’m 30. I remember omegle briefly when I was like 21, never used it much

Best son to ever walk the surface of the earth

>im not 12 I'm 30
jesus christ you're autistic.

>would you do it
>would you

Attached: andy.jpg (183x183, 25K)

no. u

Mom's dead and sisters a troll. But my four female first cousins are another matter. We've been fucking since we were kids, so it's just natural for us I guess. I know I took all of their vcards so that's probably why I fuck 3 out of 4 of them to this day, we're all in our mid-30s now. It's be 4/4 but she doesn't get out for another year. Will see the third born next week.

You sound poor.

When I say it screws up a sibling relationship, it went from both me and my sisters being curious about sex. Then when we got older they'd start getting jealous of each other and started threatening to tell our parents. You'd think mutually assured destruction would prevent them but bitches are crazy. I fucked my sister last weekend and she's married with two kids lel, not my kids.

>4 out of wedlock kids

Either poor or filthy rich but probably poor

no. u

Autistic 30 year old poor loser.

No they won't...

Idk, that sucks, i fucked my mom for over a year and it’s reallybahd not negative lasting affects on our relationship or my relationship with my dad (he doesn’t know )

Although I guess once every year or two me and mom still fuck randomly, so I suppose that is a lasting impact

Kek

Incest is hot when i fantasize about it but then i see my ACTUAL sister and im like "fucking gross"

Attached: plot-twist.gif (300x182, 400K)

Attached: 1548109122141.jpg (600x600, 112K)

Attached: 7237879496.jpg (908x1586, 137K)

Fag

Yeah, banging your own daughter is impossible. I saw her grow from nothing to a full fledged human being. Whenever I look at her I see me and my wife, and all I can think about is how I can support her nd protect her.

But damn. I can't say the same thing for most of her girl friends. Some I've watched grow up alongside her. I'm friends with their parents.

But others.. Its just too much. The worse ones are those my daughter has met in high school.

They indeed are horny af, as points out. Sometimes I notice they cant help themselves. And now with the missus out of the house, There's always some cupcake leftovers for me when my daughter brings her friends over to sleep.

We were getting high and I was horny. I had a fap while we were watching a movie. We've seen each other plenty since childhood and we share a bed when she stays with me, which is most of the time.

Lol def not impossible it happens enough both via rape and voluntarily to show that.

I have noticed in general there are some people that have a way stronger aversion to incest and thoughts of incest than others.

For whatever reason thinking of my relatives and friends in a sexual way never bothered me, and I don’t mean just fuckign them or anything but knowing tha they have sex with other people, nudity etc.

Idk it’s bever caused any feeling in me that is different than normal, people have sex, your mom, daughter, brother sister, they like to fuck and be fucked.

That’s never bothered me.

Attached: 1552330894529.png (486x580, 101K)

I have a younger sister who lived in germany when for five years with my mother when she worked there in pharmaceutics.

Y'know that most human beings are incapable of feeling sexual attraction to those they get to know on the first 6 years of their lives right?

I can explain my incest case by pointing out that the only contact I had with my sister when I was younger than six was over the phone.
When they came back, I had almost never seen her properly. Neither did she.

So it shouldnt surprise any of you when, right after she hit puberty, we started doing all sorts of naughty things around the house when our parents werent in sight.

Attached: IMG-20170719-WA0014.png (640x462, 428K)

I'll dmit that I have fantasized over my mother in my dreams. They are few and far between, but they are there.
If I try to fap while actively thinking of her, my dick goes numb. Just doesnt work.
My cousins, on the other hand.. Perhaps its the taboo factor that drives my lust, or the smaller age-gap. I have no clue.

But interestingly enough, I seldom dream of fucking my cousins, in contrast to my mother.

That’s not true, one psychologist made that up: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westermarck_effect

He used it to explain why very close friends or adopted kids don’t have sexual relations.

However, there are PLENTY of cases of adopted siblings/children having sexual relations both consensual and not, plenty of examples of actual relatives actually having sexual activities together.

The idea that there is a biological or psychological imprint or effect that prevents incest realky doesn’t hold a lot of weight considering how often it doesn’t seem to work

If you can be sexually aroused by her friends you can be sexual aroused by her, it’s just socialized into you to not think that way. I’m not saying you need to go and fuck your daughter or anything but it’s not impossible to break that mental block.

It’s literally all in your head

You have a point I feel forced to agree with.

Thanks for broadening my horizons, user.

Mother not really, sister not really. I have a few cousins I would hit up without hesitation though.

Attached: 4094176307.jpg (2360x1404, 170K)

Perhaps.

Perhaps it truly is all inside my mind, just a social law embedded in me by my peers in a subliminar way.

But the only way I'd see myself fucking my own daughter was if my wife had passed away in some sort of accident and I'm to attached to her image that I cant move on, and end up fucking my daughter so that, in a way, I can fuck my wife.

I know this sounds fucked up but hey, this whole thread is fucked up.

(fucked up pic for comparison)

Attached: 1553081789360.jpg (667x1000, 273K)

FOR GOD'S SAKE MAN CONTINUE

I would absolutely fuck my sister's brains out

Yea Forumsros y'all never told me which panty to steal from my cousin

Attached: Screenshot_20190320-164313_Gallery.jpg (1084x1440, 1.08M)

I think that’s the point of the thread.

Whipe away all the risks and a worried and consequences and would you do it?

I think most men would if giving into our basest animal instincts.

Here's a test: Go sniff her dirty panties. If you don't get hard you're a faggot.

Attached: 1550205716921.png (706x680, 84K)

Pink ones

You think shell suspect anything

None if there all clean!

Nigger he meant orgasm. Now stop interrupting the role playing. I’m trying to nut and you’re killing my boner.

SHe's got some dirty ones in the bathroom and i jacked off to them, ill show yall what they look like in a couple of minutes because im playing league

>she wanna my shit off onto the grave floor
WHAT.

No, my sister and mother are both fat whores.
I like incest as a fantasy, but I never imagine actual relatives, more like the concept of it all.

Maybe in my teens I would have done something with an older cousin of mine, but 30 years later she's not attractive to me and none of my other cousins were never great looking. I dont have any sisters and my mother died when I was 8 so no chance there. I have an adoptive daughter who is currently 11. She's gonna be a looker and the primitive part of the brain says "want!". Never would act on it though.

I think it's Wanked and Garage. Just guessing. Fapping while typing I bet v

What kind of naughty things?

Yes

ThisJust shitty phone keyboard

mom/ sister no i wouldnt. If my future daughters look anything like their mother, then Im going to fuck the shit out of them! Anyone have tips on how to make that happen without it being awkward?

anyone got the mega of the bro and sis bj posted last night

Younger cousin always been a tiny slim tight ass with huge tits for her size.
The suffering was not enough, so other relatives adopted a 18yo Eastern Europe long legged tight beauty.
God damn I’m still wondering why I’m not blind

I missed it? FUCK!!

Attached: 1550096552136.jpg (1180x1071, 424K)

I’d guess it’s actually pretty easy as long as you don’t care about how it makes them feel or fucks them up.

Fact is molestetion and rape by fathers is ...shockingly common, and that’s just based off the stuff that gets reported, surely there are many more casses where nobody finds out or even where the daughter liked it.

I would guess what you should do is just start slow and early so that when time comes to fuck them they don’t really find it odd. I think part of the reason father daughter incest is so frowned on is because it’s so fucking easy, I mean you basically get to build the girl from scratch, if you want to make her into sex it’s not like anyone can really stop you

Pasta from 2 days ago

Attached: 1553026832164.png (435x276, 13K)

Same!

Attached: 1553026853465.png (540x855, 47K)

Attached: 1553026869350.png (826x530, 39K)

Is pic related?

Attached: 1553027138789.png (784x849, 55K)

This is the only dirty pair on her hamper I almost came on them leaving evidence

Attached: Screenshot_20190320-171925_Gallery.jpg (1096x1440, 1.03M)

Attached: 1553027185434.png (641x878, 55K)

Those are the ones you steal bruh!

Bump

Attached: 1553027201002.png (601x967, 87K)

Attached: repost.jpg (109x125, 3K)

Attached: 1553027218010.png (580x529, 29K)

Keep them in a baggie or something to save the sweet scent of her cunt.

But there only dirty in her hamper, I'm pretty sure she'll notice. When she gets home I'll ask her out and if she rejects then I will steal them

Attached: 1553027234320.png (733x887, 53K)

I'm assuming that ever sick mother fucker who's down for incest in this thread must be Indian seriously incest is fucking disgusting you stupid twisted fucks. Inbreeding is illegal because your kids will come out retarded or worse.

Attached: image.gif (400x226, 1.96M)

Start them green keep them keen

Attached: 1553027267610.png (695x929, 53K)

I mean would but i'm going to also wait for her to get home. When her clothes start to pile up again ill steal one these 3 will probably get dirty and when they do which one should I steal.

Also I thought about buying a combo lock small vault to keep them and to hide them from anybody while ill be gone

Yes we do

Attached: 1553027313726.png (1823x690, 58K)

>12 yo
>you don’t find me attractive?

God damn and it was going so good, 12 yo wouldn’t talk like that

Throw the other pink pair in there. Who gives a shit. If she find out maybe she'll end up fucking you at some point because she know what a fucking perv you are.

Your need to share your passion on the subject leads one to believe you may have a kink or hangup over similar desires.

Have you told your father you hunger for his seed? Maybe it's time user...maybe it's time

Ah ok. Too bad he didn’t fuck her. I love those stories.

Attached: 1553027338443.png (781x738, 53K)

Attached: 1550028478959.png (1312x7144, 1.34M)

Attached: 1550028574169.png (6201x4949, 1.9M)

>be at home
>sister walks into her kitchen
>say iam your sister
>i say brother to sister
>she is can you help with homeworks
>i help her
>my cloth fell off
>sex
>oh brothr
>u are my aunt
>winning.csi
>these threads are literal autism

Same.

Attached: 1553027354776.png (814x783, 53K)

Attached: 1550029360372.jpg (3000x2496, 1.54M)

Copypasta

Yes, because Indians are the only ones who love incest. Never met an Indian who thought incest was cool. Fuck off with your racism

Attached: 1550030419437.jpg (2758x1586, 948K)

Attached: 1553027370487.png (604x911, 52K)

Attached: 1553027386753.png (474x506, 26K)

That's not a sexual achievement; it's a trauma inducing experience. It would probably lead to a fag like me killing himself, but I guess that's all the more reason to do it

Attached: 1550030528170.png (3024x3992, 977K)

Attached: 1550030630009.jpg (1284x4175, 1.83M)

not sure if anyone is reading, Continue?

Attached: 1553027406120.png (1632x862, 60K)

I've noticed that everyone that complains about these threads read most if not all of the content before posting. Because most comment on specific posts. Then they hang out reading till it gets pruned.
>Tryna pretend they're not fapping. Faggots!

Please, but for fuck's sake, hasn't anyone stitched this together into a single image yet? Or at least a single downloadable file?

Keep going