Face it liberals. Your time is ticking near its end

Face it liberals. Your time is ticking near its end.

Attached: 1540874564487.jpg (600x778, 304K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Wetback
businessinsider.com/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-green-new-deal-support-among-americans-poll-2019-2
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OpbdGnJbneE
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Holy fuck does she trigger you retards

Attached: 1509693757995.jpg (533x700, 84K)

Listen here cum-slut, I bet you 5 million dollars that you don’t own a bird. But guess what? I own 7. And I can tell you right now that a bird would never just walk into something like a chocolate fountain. They’ll rarely walk directly into water.

But say that your idiotic theory is correct.

Say it did actually walk into it.

That animal still probably died.

Is that still funny to you? Do you still get your kicks out of knowing that that bird was probably terrified and opening its mouth to scream in that last panel?

And if you say yes then you seriously disgust me as a human being.

considering she's a first year senator who basically just says dumb shit that will never happen

hey can you think of someone else who makes huge expensive promises they never deliver on, someone who became really popular entirely out of the blue despite having no experience in the field of politics

Attached: ITS_RAW.jpg (1920x1080, 224K)

>first year senator
what a tard

None of you can actually argue. What a shame.

or whatever the fuck she is I don't even care because she doesn't really decide anything on her own, just pitch shit, impossible shit for the sake of sounding good doing it

like building an impossibly long and expensive wall, no, wait that was donald trump

you know what would happen with the green new deal? they would decide it's impossible and the money set aside for it would fucking vanish, that's the actual plan and they have done this shit like 3 times

do you think an aircraft carrier actually costs that much or do you think half the money ends up in a military contractor's nose in the form of blow

Attached: pPvUVp2.jpg (720x577, 239K)

>None of you can actually argue.
at least i know her actual title, something most americans would know as well.

Nobody else in politics would do such stupid shit.

Attached: JUICCEEY.jpg (200x251, 6K)

Do not use red herring. You can't argue nonetheless.

lol, why would i argue? you create the same threads at least 5 times a day, anytime evidence is presented to you, you quickly try to turn it around and get rekt. then make a new thread trying to make sure you don't get boxed in once again, yet you do. rinse and repeat. you're even too lazy to change the filename.

that's me anyway, and you're ignoring the obvious truth that you are being defrauded by the permanant self-re-electing political class we shouldn't even fucking have

fascism doesn't look good, purging the nobles does

also I'm sure SJW shit happened this early because it's A REWVOWWWUTION and not because the elite class is making you spend your mana now while you're weak and inverterate so everyone can get tired of it by the time you could ever matter, my god, these elites have your number, bread and circuses, same area code you were always at you fucking pleb

Attached: 1552098915159.jpg (699x435, 26K)

because you can't argue that Trump is the best president lol. keep at it kido you know you are getting rekt by ad honimum me over and over and not intellectually trying to discourse.

>because you can't argue that Trump is the best president lol.
because you argue for facts when it is a subjective opinion.
>and not intellectually trying to discourse.
posting the same substance over and over when you get destroyed isn't "intellectually trying to discourse", it's an safespace.

Face it , trumptard.
Criminal.
Traitor.
Coward.
Unstable.

Swirling down the toilet.

Incompetent
Unstable
Utter failure
Illiterate
Mob boss mentality
No foreign policy
Arbitrary and infantile

Attached: 5298290828.jpg (1612x1270, 156K)

best? you routinely argue he's the worst while george w bush, blood for oil trader man, still draws breath and occasionally pantomimes a left wing talking point almost as a joke

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Wetback

eisenhower did this, they deported all the mexicans they could find and called it OPERATION WETBACK, this is real, this is real while SJW marine invertabrate genders say donald do-nothing trump is worst president more racist than anyone ever was

Attached: XPxLnJE.jpg (609x900, 331K)

lol stay mad cuck
no proof retard

If you mean going to crush you even harder in 2020. 80 percent of Americans support the green new deal. You live in a bubble.
businessinsider.com/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-green-new-deal-support-among-americans-poll-2019-2

weak and predictable.

ive been here for a very long time and i still dont know what any of these terms like liberal/leftist means

personally, I think you're all just faggots

No you

OK peter
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OpbdGnJbneE

Yes it is, and so is yours and everyone else's. Because the world is about to end

weak and predictable
shallow and pedantic

discord
=|+|=|6|=|+|=
.gg/zpPuTVQ

>lol stay mad cuck
that such an intellectual argument, how could i ever compete?