What's the best lotion to jack off with?

What's the best lotion to jack off with?

I know a lot of people are gonna say just use your own spit, but that's not an option, sometimes I masturbate for hours a day and if I just use spit my hand smells like death afterwards.

Suggestions, Yea Forums?

Attached: 1.jpg (679x508, 26K)

Shameless self-bump, I know Yea Forums has suggestions!

>if I just use spit my hand smells like death afterwards.
>Suggestions, Yea Forums?
brush your teeth

Attached: sage.jpg (380x380, 32K)

Quit smoking meth and jerk off like a regular guy

Thank god I'm not cut

Are you telling me you've never jacked off for more than an hour with just spit, then had your hand smell weird all day, even when you wash it with soap over and over? That's been my life since I was like 13 and I really don't think it's my teeth that are the problem. lol

>don't think it's my teeth
it's not. it's your tongue you dumbass.

also KY Jelly Silk is pretty good. Fuckwater is another favourite of mine.

Use astroglide friend. Thank me later.

>Why would you need lotion to jack off?
Oh Americans...

Attached: ede2b35ab00e4365be8e199112a17567.jpg (363x550, 23K)

lol ya I know, I was circumcised, mutilated as a child. Can't stand this country sometimes.

Lotion? Are you fucking sick? No. Buy some fucking water based lube like an adult, and quit tearing up your dick skin with lotion and spit. Jesus fucking Christ. The even sell it at Walmart you goddamn troglodyte

yes, that's what I'm telling you. for two reasons:
a) I'm not mulitated b) I've normal mouth hygiene and finally c) I'm not too cheap to use lube. or at least coconut oil when you're a horny teenager that's too embarassed to buy "sex stuff"

Same, bro. Circumcised because of a religion I don't believe it, and a social practice I don't agree with.

I didn't circumcise either of my sons.

Abolene.

It's a solid gel substance but once you get it in your hands it melts like water. It's used for removing make up but works just as well for those long edging sessions. No smell, easy to clean off. You can get a jar like pic related at WalMart or any drug store for $6-8 it'll last forever.

Attached: 4fb40bb6-c170-4e30-acab-dedd61deaad0_1.7389e39c376a7bd9a955ac30f6c29b88.jpg (450x450, 25K)

fuckin go dry bro, that's how I do it

>uncut fag suggestions

>Mutilated jew dick opinions

op, dont listen to any of these virgins.
use COCONUT OIL!

May sound odd, but i kinda enjoy the smell of my hand after a good spit whack

Anything that doesn't have AHA/BHA or Alpha Hydroxy stuff. These usually say ultra/intense moisturizing, but they'll burn your dick and asshole.

Uncircumcised here and fuck you. You still need lube. Your eurocheese dick may act as a friction less option but clean dick sleeves need a little lube not to burn ya cock.

I bet you masturbate anally

$5 at walmart

Attached: 33f46273-30bc-4251-9a6d-78f3b116b742_2.abd33d020bef2f3d0e23b9be1b081d8c.jpg (450x450, 31K)

this, coconut oil is great, cheap, and clean

I always thought you had to masturbate with lubricant, never knew that if you were part of the INTACT GANG you didn't need it. But when I did use it I used Cocoa Butter, you only need a little dollop, it doesn't irritate the skin and you can use it for a while and it's cheap, doubles as a lubricant and skin softener.

Blood makes great lube

Imagine having irreversible damage done to one of your sensory organs just so you don't have to take 5 seconds out of your day to clean it

Yeah, wouldn't you hate for women to like your penis more?

Uncut here. Never needed lube and always confused me when others said they did.

I did it dry for years because I didn't know how to jack off and now my dick looks totally fucked. Don't go dry!

50% lotion 50% baby oil . Shake it together and enjoy

Same. The only lube needed is right on the head and precum takes care of that. Just think this is just misinformation being spread by cut fags.