It's the birthrates

>It's the birthrates
>It's the birthrates
>It's the birthrates
>has no children of his own

But the most suspicous thing...did you look at the streets? The cars were on the LEFT side

Oh my god, they fucked it up. It was...a movie set

Attached: brenton-tarrant-newzealand.jpg (845x440, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AVU0nk57BVw
discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Unreal

kek, the americans are on to us.

>The cars were on the LEFT side
>Australia and NZ use RHD cars

Sloppy job Mossad!

How does he (and those that agree with him) reconcile the whole birthrate thing with the argument that immigrant birthrates in the west reduce to parity with native birthrates in further generations?

Attached: 1553083346044.webm (1280x720, 1.86M)

Wow you're some kind of fucking right wing retard aren't you?

selfy camera bruh

Pretty sure that red is her shirt

Be nice. We need to learn to deal with these type of men differently because treating them like they are less intelligent isn't working. It only triggers their rage to act out against innocent people.

wow you're some kind of left wing douche aren't you?

Why am I a rightwing retard if I see through obvious government hoaxes?

Because if you don't agree with the crazy leftists on every single point. You're a right wing retard.

>crazy leftists

because treating humans equally is crazy as fuck.

I always wondered what they used as a brain.

Bro yous are stupid, it did happen I live in aranui, right next to the shooting took place. The street is still blocked off to the public and they are still cleaning up the blood stains in the carpet, people walking around with white hazmat suits. Stop being fucking idiots

What has that to do with anything, I just said it is obviously a hoax.

Finally someone who understands.
Racism and discrimination are just valid.

You are not Navy seal then?

t. mossad agent

What an utter cumstain.
Go tell it to the parents who had to bury their family members. Maybe they won't kill you, but they will sure give those beatings your parents skipped to serve you along any kind of education.

Attached: 1550669960002.jpg (905x1024, 67K)

Wtf, no im just a citizen

I really cant believe SOME of yous are stupid to say this is a hoax SMFH!!!

Muh superior white sperm!

>Go tell it to the parents who had to bury their family members.

I don't talk to government stage actors.

Of course it's a hoax.
The dead are real, but why the fuck would you choose the only mosque in the world which is not filled to the brim?
Less than the average mosque has already hundreds. Fuck, muslims are not even allowed to open their own mosque if they are less than 50 or something.

If you're a coward and a faggot.

Honestly im losing brain cells, if you dont believe me that its real. Come to New Zealand and smell the blood thats stained in the FUCKING CARPET!!!!

How much do the shills over there pay you to say this?

Well yeah, I forgot that possibility.
But then, ISIS, not being charged with overintelligence, vowed to annihilate the Holy Grand Mosque in Mecca, some years ago.

Ugh, alright ill come clean its all a fake Osama bin Laden is alive, bush did 9/11 Xxxtentacion isnt dead. And im not a citizen of nz...

Yous got me, and I would've gotten away with it too if it wasn't for you meddling kids

Name one mass shooting that you didn't think was a hoax, you rube.

The truth at last

Colombine seems to be real. Most of the people seem to agree on that.

How was it utterly a hoax? Because there's a parking lot in the background of that picture? Or because a guy that filmed himself shooting people and streamed it is a loser?

Boston massacre

Obviously the one in New Zealand, and ONLY New Zealand...

Jk

Attached: hmm.jpg (2048x1364, 473K)

Fuck he's an ugly cunt aye.

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

>SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

>SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

>SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

>SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

>SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

>SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

>SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

>SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

>SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

>SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

>munition cases disappear in mid air
>guy crawling into mosque is first barefoot and then has blue socks
>this
>cars drive on the LEFT side

If Columbine happened last week, /pol/tards would be exploding with conspiracy theories and "evidence" of a false flag. They go into full denial every time a white terrorist shows up, because they don't like being shown the end result of their mentality. Don't try to deny it.

Naw, fuck 'em.

fucking THIS

Attached: NPI.png (526x405, 253K)

Paris was also a hoax, try again you gullible government shill.

Lol your so uncultured New Zealand, Australia and I think the uk all drive on the left side of the road, you stupid libtard

you insecure bastards will believe anything is fake until one of your idols gets the bullet

Now im confused on whos memeing or not

I was wondering when the tin foil hat brigade would show up.

conspiracy actor retards almost exclusively are right wing mongoloids, my special boy.

Maybe if people would stop donating free meals to those nigglets. What will happen when there are no more white folk to donate?

Its like flat earth or any /pol/ related threads, trolling appears indistinguishable from most talking points

Where can I find the video?

Sage

Attached: 1552026171059.jpg (900x900, 327K)

Never mind the video, go and get a white woman pregnant....unless you're black, brown, yellow or incel.

Life must be an almost never ending cavalcade of self reinforcing memes for you eh? I 'll pray for you anyways.

Listen mate if you think its a hoax, then sure its a hoax, whatever makes your diddle wiggle. Im going to sleep its 4:54am here and I needa recover my brain cells

>where do me find it?!!!
literally the first 25 results duckduckgo
wft retard...

Relax, just end your life OP. It is a conspiracy as well. We are all waiting to put an end to this lazy job we have, making you believe your life is anyway justified or has any meaning is harsh. Just end it, so we can rest as well and collect our shekels.

Attached: 1549361936776.gif (498x374, 1.44M)

it goes to show how once a 'conspiracy' is seen, they are seen everywhere.

i mean, an alt-right does a mass shooting to stop a perceived invasion. then other alt-righters call it a hoax, or an inside job by mossad done to make the alt-right look bad.

they cant even decide what is real bc they question the narrative the world believes

Attached: 5824123046.jpg (908x1586, 137K)

Attached: 1552968204026.gif (399x369, 39K)

Why do they censor the video though? I just want to see it.
Also am white and get whatever I can pregnant.

>amerilard
>white
Pick one, mutt.

Attached: 1551504764472.jpg (788x704, 55K)

Tried it. Shows news site like NBC virtue signaling about why they won't show the video and demanding it be censored...

How know I'm American? Also I am white as it gets, Scandinavian as far back as we can trace. However my family did come over as slaves so that's a little black I guess

What do u mean; "a movie set"? Dude! If NZ set all this up...for w/e reason...I don't believe they'd fuck it up by driving on the wrong side of the road. They put this together? How could they make such a glaringly obvious mistake? That'd be like...on par with, say...flying their own flag upside down. They just wouldn't make a mistake like THAT

Can you cool it with the hateful remarks though? /pol/ is a board of peace

Hope that sock gave it's consent

>go and get a white woman pregnant
And how the hell I supposed to do that if white whores nowadays are prefer niggers and shitskins over whites?

"Just end your life"? Man fuck you! Just fuck you. You're a cowardly bitch irl

I have uncensored vid, its 17mins long

Maybe by not being a racist asshole

Stfu, /poltard.
Go infest your dedicated board of piss, loneliness and cum jars.

Attached: 1552024217246.jpg (562x434, 45K)

or roofies and ducktape

Yeah, whatever. Mutt

Attached: 1551503866536.jpg (720x942, 97K)

Have you ever met a nigger or a muslim retard outside of your room? If answer is yes and you still don't hate them, then it's something really really wrong with you. I guess you're just a nigger yourself, or a brainless liberal, same shit

I recognize that headshot at the end

I know right, it's literally white genocide.

You do have a point, you shit head.

Mossad would've been WAY more pro. They are a force not to be underestimated.

YOU on the other hand are just the opposite. ( = moron)

>white genocide.
That's not a real thing.

If you honestly believe that pleas don't reproduce.

Attached: 1549612782996.jpg (926x926, 250K)

youtu.be/AVU0nk57BVw
Quick before they take mine down again

Brittany Venti??

>mutt

Attached: 1551503941026.jpg (505x468, 46K)

Found it on infinity already thanks though

It's what I see outside in real life. 9 out of 10 white whores there are dating with a nigger or a mustacheless islamic retard

What about the guy standing around calmly with his back turned to the right of the main killing room after watching someone get gunned down in front of him? That seemed mighty suspicious. And where were all the groaning noises coming from? Sounded like it was on a different level of the building or something.

bless...

Attached: 1553074856107.jpg (1024x1011, 121K)

Have you tried working out and not spending 12 + hours a day in your parents basement?

(You)

Attached: 1551364313162.png (311x340, 103K)

I'm seeing a lot of white women with China men these days too. My neighbor is a white lady who doesn't leave the house without a veil on. World has gone mad.

Dude I'm telling you NZ WOULDN'T BE SO DUMB as to ACCIDENTALLY drive on the WRONG SIDE OF THE ROAD! Okay? Seriously--HOW could ANYONE make a mistake like that? Like I already said...a mistake like that is akin to mistakenly flying their flag upside down. It's just NOT gonna happen. Look at a road map or sumthing. Is it a one-way streer? REGARDLESS...nobody is gonna set ALL OF THIS UP...and then fuck it up by driving on the opposite side of the road. NO ONE! NOBODY would make a mistake like that...when they're organizing a GODDAMN MASS MURDER CONSPIRACY. They're just NOT gonna do everything else right...and then fuck up what side of the road cars are driving. And they're not gonna fuck it up by FILM INCONTINUITY! A sock. A sock? Yeah they did all this but they fucked up the sock.
Man u need to develop more critical thinking!

we have quite a few of those type of white women in the veil gimmicks here too.

So it's my fault then that those shiteater whores are prefer those ugly af dirty skinned brainlets over normal white males? I'm not fat etc btw, so fuck you, liberal kiddo

He denied 50 others. This was definitely more effective as these things breed quickly.

Soo...he was behind of all that..

Attached: bagk1755uzbhjc9yz22973823100.jpg (1522x1143, 124K)

You must be trolling. Only women that date blacks have daddy issues and are seeking revenge. They don't always hate black people, but attraction is always toward Whites over all else and this is absolutely represented irl. Maybe you just don't take notice because you're mental illness won't let you look passed that 1 mixed race couple you saw that one time years ago

Lol people will never be equal. Might as well believe in Unicorns too, it's a nice thought but very unrealistic.

didn't say anything hateful, just pointed out the fallacy of conspiracy

Attached: quit_asking_why.jpg (1705x3162, 1.66M)

>then that those
>whore are prefer
>fat etc btw

Well i think Ive figured out your quandary user. You're mentally retarded. Work on that and maybe one day you'll get to taste sweet white puss.

Attached: 1552958837888.jpg (578x597, 85K)

>people will never be equal
True. I don't understand why liberals are just don't get that simple thing.

Attached: Innocent.png (796x662, 280K)

wtf do the mods do all day.

Attached: 1552861434715.jpg (720x904, 141K)

Attached: Boston_Peace_Bomber.jpg (1200x900, 151K)

That was pretty entertaining baiting, you are all nowhere near as smart as you think, you zoomer newfags.

Attached: 1549803337529.jpg (1224x694, 119K)

Attached: no_media_coverage.png (636x885, 563K)

Attached: 1552855903295.png (1025x709, 1.34M)

Attached: part_and_parcel_restaurant.png (636x901, 542K)

Religion of Peace btw

Attached: 1552621097429.jpg (1036x1200, 323K)

Attached: Religion_of_peace.jpg (1099x616, 101K)

Attached: 1552956291480.webm (256x320, 1.91M)

Australia and New Zealand, like most former British colonies drive on the LH side of the road using RHD vehicles... You glow in the darks are really getting dumb.

Attached: 1552956088477.webm (1024x576, 1.37M)

Attached: 1552677955700.jpg (472x679, 78K)

Attached: 1552849889799.webm (700x394, 1.83M)

Attached: 1552622299316.png (669x1062, 358K)

Attached: beheading_of_peace.png (776x806, 544K)

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-17 at 2.57.33 PM.png (750x641, 551K)

Attached: Boston_Halal.jpg (960x720, 126K)

>well done

kek

Attached: 1553086535709.jpg (1024x605, 110K)

Attached: 1553084294394.jpg (1024x685, 114K)

Attached: 1553080068575.jpg (994x715, 151K)

Attached: 1553079967231.jpg (888x765, 188K)

Attached: 1553080008000.jpg (1024x865, 190K)

Attached: 1553079538430.jpg (1024x791, 140K)

and that makes you obviously a retard

Attached: 5012182065.jpg (1014x1670, 118K)

Namecalling is a sign of inferior intellect and a lack of manners, god bless you.

So you are implying that you have smelled said blood stains and are a primary source?

No shit

Attached: UKMud.jpg (600x763, 94K)

That was stating a fact, not name calling...Allah be with you as well

Where’s the original video? Who still has it

The FBI

The political correct term is mentally challenged.

The political correct term is dumb-fuck

This attitude will get you nowhere in life, young man.

I feel you dude.
You find a white bimbo with a ooga booga anywhere you go here.
Disgusting.

discord
=|+|=|6|=|+|=
.gg/zpPuTVQ

The worst part about it is the way the women dating non whites smugly look at white men while parading around town with negroes. Nothing is more uncomfortable than walking past an interracial couple. Maybe it's just in my head, but they act so bizarre. Like they're trying to make a statement and rub it in your face or some shit. White ethnostate now. Let's see how many nigger lovers will voluntarily choose to live amongst blacks when they don't have white tax payers supporting their nigger babies.

Source plz, haven't heard anything about this. Latino birthrates are still significantly higher than whites in the US after many generations there.

They also used a movie set for every single street view of new Zealand, take a look, all the cars and signs are on the left!!
New Zealand is a hoax

Attached: Screenshot_20190320-172619_Maps.jpg (1080x2220, 923K)

Op here, you guys are easily trolled, just letting you know.

Even third generation pakistani migrants from the 60s in the UK have higher birthrates than white British. It lowers, you are right, but not to parity.

Why are you white power incels so obsessed with birthrates, your family line finishes with you, unless Kleenex starts to conceive.

Because our countries are dying. When the white man dies so does his civilization. When the brown hordes take over our countries will become like their countries. Violent corrupt shit holes. If that is our peoples destiny in 100 years then what is the point of living and reproducing now? To bring innocent victims into a hell hole environment? We must take back our destiny before all else. White ethnostate now.

Tosser :D