Before and after pics of what used to be a bump next to my asshole...

Before and after pics of what used to be a bump next to my asshole, can anyone tell me what is that brownish reddish fluid coming from it? It popped from friction I never poked it or anything

Attached: 2D4C3998-7619-4469-A66F-86FF0D8E2612.jpg (3088x2320, 1.27M)

Its originally herpes

Attached: 1470054088528.png (450x440, 101K)

Nice abscess, bruh. What you're seeing is just blood and puss.

Try salt and warm water compresses. You really should keep the wound covered and be vigilant for signs of infection because you may end up needing ATB.

I strongly suggest taking a course of antibiotics. At least some neosporin topically. And get up off your ugly ass more often

vape user detected

it's the leaking vape juice

>abscess

Yep - head into the doctor. In the mean time, clean it with warm water and put a gauze pad over it.

looks like a cyst or an ingrown hair from hell idk but in that case it’s just puss and blood bud

Attached: D6C80892-D2B5-4272-8F1B-E023547036D8.jpg (1030x1520, 215K)

does that mean there's going to be a pube king living at the bottom of the crater?

Yeah abscess, fairly common thing. Clean out all the puss, depending on how "deep" the abscess is you may want to contact a medical professional. Else you should be fine, just let it heal, you may have to repop it after it's been healed to ensure it's empty.

Looks like an access or anal fissure. There is a tunnel inside your anus that is connected to that hole. It almost never heals on it's own. Have the Dr look inside the anus and plug it in the source to get rid of it. I had 4 surgerys before I could get rid of it

This, it's an anal fistula with secondary abscess. Basically OP has a mix of blood, shit, and puss leaking out of his butt cheeks.

no shit, OP, my cat just died of something similar and the vet couldnt tell me what was wrong with him. i hope you get better soon and let us know what was up with it

>shit

that's bad mkay

Are you still alive op?

Squeeze it into a shot glass and post a vid of you drinking it

Good share,faggot!now put some fuckin pants you filthy bastard

Attached: 1553086042995.gif (607x609, 754K)

It's made worse because it's basically being forced through a tunnel in his flesh from anal cavity through cheek. As the fistula grows OP will start seeing this bloody fecal mixture forced out as if was put through a play-doh extruder.

I had one a number of years ago right next to my asshole. I went to the Doc and she popped it and I started bleeding like a motherfucker for 3-5 min straight. She then sent me to surgery and they had to lance it. Jesus it scared me.

After they got all the bike and blood and stuff out I had to wear a gauze pad over that area everyday for a month, had to start using wet wipes instead of normal tp. Never want to get one of those again.

Antibacterial soap helps prevent them, but no one is surprised OP doesn't wash his ass.

OP dear OP

I will miss my train but I will write it down to save you

This is abcess. How do I know it? I had it. I was too ashamed to go with it to a doctor, and I had it for one fucking year.
Go as soon as possible. I am warning you. I didn't go for one fucking year, and it was growing like cancer. For me it became as big as a little egg, and it started to hurt as fuck.
By hurst as fuck I mean it hurt like noone before. I couldn't sleep it was hurting so much, also I had a fucking big fever because of it.
I went to a doctor and it was so big that I needed surgery . It was relatively an easy surgery, but after that it was fucking horror.
I had a fucking tube in my ass for one week, which transported the blood out from the wound.
Every single time when I had to take a shit, I needed help, it was either an old nurse which had to wash my ass, or it was a grown up man. It was horrible.

After 1 week in hospital, they removed the tube. I had so much pain during that I almost fainted. Then I went home and for 3 weeks I wasn't able to sit down normally.

So OP, I have just missed my train to warn you. Please, go to a doctor FUCKING NOW, or tomorrow.

Bike = bile

GL OP. That was a hell of a day for me.

wash your butt hole with water after taking a dump, don't use tissue paper. or that will happen

Only plebs use tp, bidets are the only way for civilized persons to cleanse their anooooses, although flushable wet-wipes are permissible when traveling.

i had one and i stabbed it with a needle and every time i have to go for a turd i just spray water on my bumhole after and then clean the bath lol

I mean. I kept myself clean before I got one. It just kind of popped up out of nowhere. When I was with the surgeon he numbed up the area and cut it open, he told me he squeezed everything out then rooted around with a tool and light and made sure it was completely sealed.

To this day I use wet wipes with regular tp. Make sure everything is nice and clean back there.

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (1000x1000, 144K)

patrician

polinidal cyst with abcess

seek ER help before that fucker tunnels into your bowl and you die of sepsis/gangrene in pain the likes of which morphine can't ameliorate fully.

-med fag.

cleanliness is next to godliness brother

How about seeing a doctor, ya dummy!

JANNIE ARE YOU HONKY?

Attached: jannie.png (774x850, 231K)

Retarded medfag

Pilonidal cysts are common and most often benign. Even after surgical removal they often return. Most people live with them and only get them removed when they become a hindrance.

Gastroenterology fag